One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
MELISSA#DEVAROUX

Return of the Elegant Fist
Melissa remained back, she was a little frustrated at how quickly one of the supposed powerful warriors had been defeated, the secret of his gun now lost, or whether he had any other capabilities, it seemed a tad anti-climatic. These two had stood beside the powerful Hao user upon the first day the warriors had arrived, they had withstood the hao with no effort what so ever, yet now the destruction of one had unravelled. Melissa had heard rumours of these two, perfect team work, yet the Ken user had not utilized a single word nor even made an attempt at halting the arrows. Exploding the floor, helping her brother out, nothing was done to prevent his death yet she was somewhat angry about this. Does this not mean his death was her own fault, she had the power to warn him, the power to easily caus chaos alongside her brethren yet she had chosen not to.

Before Melissa herself could move to intercept the secondary opponent, Nicky had taken the opening, thus the Yuki Yuki No Mi user held back. She doubted the navigator would want her to intefere with what could ultimately become a standing point for him if he were to win. This also allowed analysis of her style, yet it would seem even she was defeated easily enough. Yet like Nicky Melissa was wrong, the female upon touching the ground passed her power through it and the swelling of the floor burst open. Now it seemed the womans control was amazing, for the area in which she was at would be saved while this would also mean large chunks of debri were falling to the floor below, the floor that the archer was occupying.

Nicky would hit the wall with a rather loud thump and his body slumped down. The bleeding woman seemed to ignore her wound as she drew her blade. Her ken activated as always allowing her to see the presence of the three. Melissa whom had made no effort to move would simply watch the female as she began to approach Flash. "I wouldn't do that if i were you" the snow woman would utter, her eyes upon the pamu pamu no mi user. Melissa walked over the debris that had blasted her way yet seemingly failing to hit her. As she walked the Pamu wielder would take a few steps back. Melissa had exhausted her own haki stamina, thus she was incapable of telling were Naga was. "Naga, catch flash, get to the top of the building. I'll call you when i'm done here" Melissa would say.

"You can't call someone when your dead" the pamu pamu user would shout as she kicked the ground, swelling once more seemed to expand the remains of the lobby. Melissa had reached Flash by this point, intending to throw him through the hole in the floor, she hoped the archer would be able to manage his weight, but it was either get rid of him now OR have him blow up or potentially become Melissa's victim. Holding back her strength, holding back her power. She was ready to unleash it against this opponent, she just didn't want her allies getting caught up in it, she couldn't risk getting them hurt. The swelling reached its peak, and the explosion would rock the entirety of the building, settling down the wind from outside blasted through the mass hole in the justice building, it would seem  the effects had taken out the room above and the room below, the scars looking as though a giant had taken a bite from the building itself.

"Impossible" the woman snarled, her haki could already tell that Melissa was alive. for upon the smoke clearing, the small yet thick orb of snow seemed to levitate in the air. the snow was blackened, debris had cut chunks away, but as it would reveal the mistress of snow was fine. "This is going to be fun" Melissa uttered with a smile, "I'll avenge my brother" she screeched as the female touched down upon the closest free floor, the pamu user followed desencending to the floor that was below the one that Naga had previously occupied. "It's your fault his dead, you could have warned him something was happening. If your going to avenge him then surely killing yourselfs the way to go, don't wanna break a nail on your face ya know" Melissa would utter. That seemed to do it. The woman screamed in defiance her sea stone sword raised. Melissa also charged.

WORDS: 759// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 2942 || NOTES: Final Battle: FIGHT| POSTCOUNT: 5

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: 500~ | TAG: @Uroboros | NOTES: Ennies Lobby Arc Outfit | FUll Gear

A good part of Ennies Lobby was now completely ablaze, they could see the flames and smoke from the windows all the way up here. But there were far more important things to pay attention to at this point. Linnea's swift and resolute attack took down one of the enemies, but this only made the remaining one more careful and dangerous. Stepping away from under the fight and onto the next floor, an exhausted and heavily breathing Linnea deactivated her strongest skills, leaving only her weaker Kenbunshoku Haki. She looked outside the window for any possible place with less Marines where she and her comrades could hide out in for a while, ready to support Nicky and Melissa for the time being.

Flash got the jump on the girl, but to no avail. Thankfully Linnea had alreay reached their floor or she'd have been blasted as the girl blew up the ground beneath. Riled up by the death or near death of her partner, the angry exploding girl would have none of that and promptly blasted him away. Linnea foresaw her retaliation with Haki and promptly shot an arrow at the girl, but without Black Mamba and with her Haki she should be able to get away. It should still help distract her something, a little goodbye present from Linnea who currently wanted nothing more than to get the hell away from this tower before Melly brought it down.

"Let's go Nicky! Melly can finish off this one.", urged Linnea quickly running past Melissa but not before patting her shoulder in a display of confidence. She was sure, no, she KNEW Melly would finish off this bitch quickly enough.

She grabbed Nicky's hand and pulled him to his, feet, he was injured, but obviously not enough that he was unable to move. She would lead him up the stairs in a haste, they were rather close to the top, and all Linnea had to do was gauge her speed down to her navigator could keep up. Every now and then they could feel the tower shake and rumbling, dust falling off around them as Melly's punches and the girl's explosions repeatedly tried its stability. But the Archer already had a plan too get down... But as she arrived at the top and witnessed the tall flag of the world goverment standing proudly, her cold gaze soured further:

"These Marines and their filthy corruption... Should just disappear!!", she shouted, quickly drawing an arrow and calling Nicky, "Nick, give me a light!"

Linnea would wait for Flash to light up her arrow, her steely eyes firmly set on the world goverment flag, letting it loose the moment the tip was set ablaze. In that flag she saw a vision of every corrupt sight she had seen all up until now, the mock trials, the illegal "taxing" the cover ups... She may not be a revolutionary, but Linnea wouldn't stand for Marines harassing her and her friendsw with their mockery of justice...

Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 Lbkoba0

Used 12 T1 arrows, 6 T3

The crushing Maw

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Nicholas' head was still spinning when Linnea ran past, helping him to his feet and pulling him along up the tower. While he could still walk, his whole body was aching like he had just overused an Impact Dial with his entire body. "Did anybody get the number of that bitch?" he muttered, half dazed before finally coming to his senses. Seemed like they were leaving the fight up to Melissa for this one. Probably a good idea, considering that she was stronger, and her logia abilities could let her take the explosions much better than he could. "Kick her ass Mel!" Nicholas called out as he followed Naga up the stairs, "I softened her up for you!" Granted, his attack probably didn't do that much, but still, at least he didn't sit back and do nothing this entire battle.

As they reached the top of the tower, they could see the whole island, especially the part of it up in flames. Even from up here, Nicholas could see marines frantically moving to put out the flames. How many pirates could say they got to be in the Tower of Justice WITHOUT being in chains...or say they set the place on fire. If nobody knew who they were after this, nobody would.

Linnea's voice pulled him back to reality, demanding a light. A light? He didn't think she was a smoker. But when he saw the arrow, he realized what she meant. He immediately reached for the Flame Dial, only to realize it was still charging up. Time to improvise! He reached into his coat pocket and managed to find a match. Striking it alight, he held it to the arrow, soon coating it in flames. Then he stood back, watching as Linnea shot at the World Government's flag, burning it to ash. Well, that was about everything to do on the Enies Lobby checklist. Now all that was left was to get the hell out of here.

And with that, a thought occured to him. Quickly reaching into his coat pocket, he pulled out the Log Pose, taking a look at it. The arrow was no longer swinging around, but stuck pointing in one solid direction. Nicholas smiled brightly. "Good news captain!" Nicholas announced, "The Log Pose is set and ready to go. So if we're done pissing off the World Government, let's get the hell out of here, shall we?"

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
MELISSA#DEVAROUX

The woman easily avoided the arrow that was utilized as a distraction, Melissa would grant her crew a nod before before following her actions. "Yeah you did Kiddo, I'll whoop her for ya" Melissa would utter, yet this was only loud enough for her to hear. The rest of her actions continued all the way to the charge. The two woman would close the distance, the wind would caus embers to dance through the missing piece of the tower flowing over the duo as they charged. The female brought her sword down. Yet the Yuki Yuki No Mi user would spin, the sword striking the ground. The warrior of power would aim her fist to strike her opponent. Yet the sudden swelling halted her, the explosion of the Pamu Pamu users arm was small, yet enough to blast the snow devil fruit user back and into the wall with a thud.

Unlike her navigator though she recovered much quicker, her endurance superior, she had of course been knocked around by far stronger opponents. "You avoided my sword, I guess you know its sea stone, one touch and bam, good bye devil fruit" "Sorry darling, I had no idea, you were just slow, thought i saw an opening" Melissa uttered as she stood up. "My brothers demise by that bitch of a captain threw me off guard, i was stupid in letting you even get that close. You Melissa Devaroux, bain of the South Blue, assaulted the 153rd in the Yotsuba, insane strength and eater of the Yuki Yuki No Mi. New intel shows you have become proficent in Haki and even hold the Kings Haki. Your death will bring me to new heights" The pamu pamu user woud utter with a smile.

"Sweet, but honestly your death just means I don't have to hear your voice. It's annoying really" Melissa would say smiling. She already had a plan, it was dangerous, it was stupid but oh boy would it be hilarious. "BITCH" she uttered, It was apparent that the woman knew full well that allowing Melissa the chance to get close would be a mistake even with the use of her haki. Keeping the yuki user at a distance was the smartest thing to do. Thus the woman placed her free hand upon the ground, Melissa knew what was coming. The swelling began to form and soon the Yuki Yuki No Mi user was charging down the hall, the swelling coming after her like a rabid beast. Melissa would skid to a halt, her fist struck the wall and soon she charged through the hole she had made in to another room. Continuing her run the hallway would explode, yet another large piece of Enies lobby would be cast off from its main body. Revealing the insides of many rooms and many floors. Flames had yet to lick even the base of the building the flires seemingly keeping to the main side of enies that they had been on.

Those people whom were working hard to put out the fires would shudder, worry for what was going on. The place of the marines was alight, the tower erupting, breaking in to pieces. Melissa would continue her movement, for whenever she took time to catch her breath, the swelling would start and explosions would ring out. Eventually Melissa found herself on the bottom floor. Her clothign singed, some burns scattered across her body, her hair singed and blackened ash would cover her clothing and skin. Her fists had broken through so much rock that they were covered in powder. But the explosions had stopped.

Biting her lip Melissa whom had descended would be forced to ascend. The tower of justice now looked like a puzzle piece, debris littered its halls, chunks were missiing and it looked like a large creature had taken bites out of every corner. The structure was weakening, Melissa had made sure of that, for she had struck the supports of the building during her movement. It shuddered occasionally. Eventually Melissa came upon her foe once more, the pamu user sweating from over using her abilities. Melissa also puffing and huffing. "Done running bitch" the pamu panted. "You call it running, I call it doing my job suger" Melissa would utter also panting.

Thus once more the fight began, the two woman were somewhat evenly matched, they were great at avoiding eachothers strikes. The pamu had a distinct disadvantage due to the swelling, it took time even for the smallest explosion. Melissa knew what attack she needed to utilize to end this. Alas she was unable to get close enough to release it, when she got close the pamu erupted her own body, which seemed to regenerate instantly. It was somewhat of a stale mate except the woman hadn't a hit on her while Melissa had taken damage over time and it was beginning to take its toll. She couldn't get close, her intangibility would be useless against the sea stone sword.

Melissa moved, her hands of snow forming as she charged, picking up a stone Melissa threw it , but the haki of the woman allowed her to dodge it, yet the hands of snow would manage to wrap around her foe. Thankfully. Melissa Devaroux panted hard. "Game over" Melissa would say as she fell to her knees. She willed her hands to crush the woman yet nothing happened. Well something did, the hands like the lobby like everything this woman touched expanded, then exploded. The force pushing Melissa to the stair case. They had ascended to one of the untouched floors. Melissa, breathing hard would shakily get to her knees. "Looks like you were right, your done for, you exhausted youself avoiding my attacks, and now your out of tricks. You can't even hit me" The woman would say with a triumphant voice.

Melissa would stand, smiling as she looked to the woman. "You think this is over huh?, then you look stupider than your brother, and he fucking died" Melissa would say grinning. A screech from the female would be all the reply she offered as she charged, her blade ready. Melissa would also react upon the female closing the distance, her hand striking the ground with such force that a shockwave erupted, passing through the pamu user. "If i can't hit you, i'll just get your surroundings" Melissa would say as the female spat out blood, yet her endurance was impressive. She managed to jump backwards even while taking internal damage.

The two would dance, moving beautifully, weaving in and out, though this time Melissa was able to get a few hits in though the exhaustion would weaken her physical strikes, they still caused enough damage to force noises from the devil fruit user, she managed to strike her sword hand and the sword clanged to the ground. The given positon now had Melissas back up against a wall, in which would lead to the outside. The pamu user would charge at her, adrenaline and anger seemingly getting the better of logic. Her fist expanded as she aimed it at the Yuki user. "Fucked up" Melissa uttered as she pushed off the wall. Her body turned to snow as she pushed herself through the body of the female prior to spinning on the spot. The pamu user exploded her fist yet the explosion was weak, using the momentum to turn herself around. Alas this would only have her come face to fist, Melissas power pushing forth as she struck the female square in the face, the nose broke, her head struck the wall but it would keep going, the wall gave way from the force and the female was sent flying through the air, towards the flame. "Got ya" Melissa would say to what she believed to be an unconcious body.

Yet this woman surprised her, half way through her descent the body flipped over, seemingly gliding on the wind. Marines would look up, seeing their fighter hearing her words. "MELISSA DEVAROUUUUUX" she screeched. To Melissas surprise, the womans feet would swell up and explode, propelling her in to the air at quick speeds. "No fucking way" Melissa would say as she walked from her looking point. Picking up the sea stone sword Melissa would return to see the girl had made it half way to the point in which she had exited the building. "WHY WON'T YOU DIE BITCH" Melissa would say as she pulled in her strength ,releasing the sword with as much force as she could. It flew beutifully, spiralling before piercing its owner. The outstretched hand of the female would falter. Marines would scream as they watched the sword insert in to the female, the force literally pushing her backwards and in to the flames. "THATS IT BITCH, FUCKING STAY DOWN" Melissa would say as she slumped against the wall.

The tower began to shudder gently. Taking in a few breaths Melissa steadied herself, moving to the first support she could find. Striking it with her monsterous power, she would already be fleeing as the fissure began to form, runnign upwards and downwards upon the beam, it would hit the beam that she had already weakened, and soon the tower of justice would be nothing. Melissa would run up a few stairs, at this point she was on her den den mushi. "Right wall, BIG WINDOW JUMP" Melissa shouted and then she jumped out of the large window, smashing the glass as she did so, using her hands to cover her face. Then all she felt was air, she descended with speed, but her legs were already deteriating and her form soon took place of her element. Utilizing the motion to slow her descent, she would manouvre herself away from the section of enies that was on fire, though at this point the blaze was getting under control. Her eyes scanned the air and in true form her crew had jumped. Taking in a deep breath Melissa formed her hands of snow once more, holding on to the orbs that conjured them. HEr crew were caught within the mass hands and soon the yuki woman pulled her and her crew over the void and gided them to the west side of enies far away from the blaze and the other marines. Her descend was less than lovely due to exhaustion thus she struck the roof with a massive thud and her hands of snow faded dropping her crew....yet all were safe.

Skill used:

WORDS: 1751// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 4693 || NOTES: Jazzy J is dead| POSTCOUNT: 6

NPC

NPC
[Post incoming after I read through this shitstorm]

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
5 million for this first roll.

Admin

Admin
The member 'Melissa Devaroux' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Encounter Dice' :
Ennies Lobby Hurrmuhgurrd [Arc Task/Uroboros] - Page 2 Revolu10

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net

NPC

NPC
Vice Admiral Oga Takara:

Given the significance of island that was Enies Lobby, the events that were unfolding raised the brows of the marines that picked up the Den Den Mushi distress signal that was sent out. On his way to Impel Down carrying out private matters, Oga Takara, quite the relic of the past was a bit disheartened that he was obligated to be one of the first to respond to the call for help. With him he bolstered a fleet of three navy ships all the standard size however and not ships the size one would think a Vice Admiral would traverse the waters in. Albeit what could be seen as a shortcoming, the men on these ships weren't to be underestimated. Twenty of them were on each ship and lead by the jaded and well decorated Vice Admiral they were experienced, had wiles, and confidence to tackle any task that was thrown at them.

"As you all have probably guessed, we will be making a quick stop at Enies Lobby to investigate the situation at hand, so prepare for battle and load the cannons." His voice was amplified by speaking through a Den Den Mushi that made his voice loud enough for his whole fleet to hear him and begin preparing for combat. Retreating tot eh confines of his vessel, Oga himself would dawn a suit of armor and strap his unique Hammer-Axe weapon to his back. By the time he was clad in his manmade exoskeleton, they would be coming upon the Southern side of the island where ships docked and the Sea Train picked up and dropped off passengers. Given the terroristic acts Enies Lobby was forced to experience, the Sea Train wouldn't be making any stops here until the investigation had come to a close, that being even after this skirmish was settled. "Fifteen of you will come with me, fifteen of you will go to assist with putting out the fires, the remainder of you are to divide yourselves evenly between our three ships. Should people not operating under the World Government's flag approach you are to bombard them with cannon fire and not let them get off or on this island. You can reach me on my Baby Den Den Mushi should you need to update me on any information and I'll do the same. Communication is key. Am I understood!" Each of his men let out a booming reaffirming "Sir!" and with that they went to carry out their assigned jobs. Oga himself was going to what was left of the Tower of Justice. The pace of his unit was a brisk jog, even in his battle armor and with his large weapon on his back he could still move at a fair pace, his max speed only being reduced slightly (1 tier), but he could always shed should he need to.

[Someone else will be NPCing the Rev Leader for fairness]

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
Das Commander:

Commander do you hear it? Shits going done up on the surface. She could only listen and smile at the sounds, filled with delight in what was going on. I'm off and I don't need objections to what I do. Chaos. It was strewn around the area as if a mass of festivities had occurred. Of course that could very well be considered the when you looked at the person who was hearing this and watching it all unfold through the use of the advanced tech of her submarine. The submarine pulled to surface on the northern side of the island making sure to be secluded from wandering eyes keeping watch and being assured that no one was in the vicinity. The idea that someone would be bold enough to begin destruction on this place considered hallowed ground by that of the world government was quite a shock to the woman's who's eyes shine with ambition and delight as she looked on at the destruction that was taking place standing on the now above water submarine that was her vessel. Passing through the air like that of a bird with elegance to match, she felt it necessary for her presence to now be apart of the spectacle that was now going on. Her signal was given and her communication device was on her hip in case a separate order was to be given. The sub would descend once more as she landed. The people causing this issue might need her help after all and if this was what they had chosen to do with their lives then it was only right that the woman who led the organization known for fucking with the World Government to join in on the fun. 

Chie was off keeping keen awareness of her surroundings while keeping a pistol in hand for anyone that would like to jump stupid. Unbeknownst to outside eyes and even those in her organization, she had a little something for those that could not be deciphered by merely just looking at her. Her thoughts cascaded through her vast mind as she ran through towards the area where smoke seemed to billow out the most. That was the destination she was heading for. That was where she would have some fun. On her as she had prepared before leaving was light armor that while it seemed and looked weightless provided maximum movement while giving her less restriction than most armors of the same look would. Her speed was brisk but not her highest but being by herself she was able to run fast and free. She would get there in no time bearing witness to what she saw. Things on fire. A glimpse of white in the air caught the eye of the young woman as she saw partially through the clouds of smoke that spun around the island. The white was very peculiar and made no sense in comparison to that of the stuff that was happening around him. With her best tracking skills, she made her way through the thicket of the branches keeping out of sight of anyone who would be lurking on the ground. Her direction had been deterred but she knew something was off with the mass of white. It looked completely out of place. From her perch, she saw shapes. Perhaps she had found her group, stragglers of the rebellion not yet on tap. Preposterous but still possible. He instructions to her crew had been given to circle the island keeping close eye on her coordination and making sure that should she need to get away, they would be ready. Her focused remained on the tracked prey, keeping watchful eyes on them and watching their moves easily out of sight of those around. She was hidden.

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: 1214 | TAG: @Uroboros | NOTES: Ennies Lobby Arc Outfit | FUll Gear

Flash soon provided the light she was looking for, and once that was done all that remained was to watch the symbol of the World Government's injustice go out in a blaze of glory: The kind it would never posess while living. She would have simply stood there and watched it burn up until the last cinder, but with the lives of her beloved crewmates at stake, she couldn't afford one such priceless entertainment. She looked all around the quaking tower of justice, scanning her surroundings from under the burning flag, panting as she tried to conserve what remained of her stamina: She would need it for her escape... And just like the one burning over her, if any other symbols of representatives stood in the way, she would treat them in the same way she treated that flag. She doubted she would bother with a fire if that happened, but her arrows would fly true regardless. What irony that it has to be the arrows of a pirate to deliver righteousness, but at this point, right or wrong wasn't nearly as important as her most precious treasure: She would protect it at all costs.

The tower shook once more, this time more vigorously, heralding its doom. Crooked Marines... Crooked Laws... Crooked justice... And now a crooked tower! A literal and fitting form of poetic justice as another emblem would slowly topple over. Melissa's destruction and the strong wind at that height would cause the tower to wobble towards the center of the island, looming menacingly over the courthouse. *Purupurupurupuru... Purupurupurupuru*, hearing the signal, Linnea picked up her den den mushi *kachap* and heard Melissa's voice... Right wall, big window! Thats where she'd be coming from, "Got it! Flash, let's go!!"

Linnea took a leap of faith, swan diving off the wobbling tower right into the snowy arms of her first mate. From up high, she saw how the Marines surrounding the courthouse were now mostly gone, scurrying like rats in fear of the flames and the falling tower. The wall of sea of fire neatly divided the island and allowed the Pirates some freedom to manouver, for now...

She even had time to look back and see the tower topple towards the south end of the island, casting a looming shadow over that building before completely erasing if off the map. When the tower finally toppled over, Linnea was already in Melissa's loving grasp, safe on the side of the courthouse... Or what remained of it. "Thank you... Melissa...", she would answer with a tired but sweet smile, looking into her eyes as she was set down on the roof of a building, one of the few still mostly intact. And it was then that her Den Den Mushi Rung again! Linnea hastily picked it up, and her eyes widened at not so shocking but defenitely troubling news, "Three battleships are coming from the south! They'll be here very soon."

Three battleships was hardly enough to be called a fleet, but it was already enough for Linnea to assume she might find at least a Commodore leading the charge. She could only pray it wasn't an Admiral... Looking towards the south, she verified that the fire was still raging, though less than before. The north half of the island had mostly burned down and a thick column of fire and smoke kept anyone beyond it from seeing them; even Linnea's keen eyesight wouldn't help much. The North wind would make it harder for the Marines to put out the flames, and the smoke would cover them up, for the most part. But these recent news made Linnea doubt her ability to successfully escape from that side of the island. There would be at least 3 battleships worth of Marines, their actual number and strength a mystery. Relying on unknown variables was not what she was known for...

With the Den den Mushi still active, Linnea spoke back to the reciever, ready to summon her trump card into the field. The price for keeping the Melusine safe from prowling Marines was keeping it static - likely hiding among reefs around 15~20km away - concealed and safely out of the fight: Its strength was speed, not firepower. Alerting the Pirates in Ennies Lobby was just about all they could do, but there was another way a single one of them could help, "Tell her to come get us, and wait for us between Ennies Lobby and the gate of justice. There's no way for us to outmanouver all those battleships without putting you all in jeopardy.", and with this, she hung up and put her Baby Den Den away.

She was thankful for the White Den Den mushi she had installed on the Melusine's own; this way she wouldn't accidentally reveal her ship's presence or her only possible escape plan.

"We have to take control of that side of the Island. If we grab a foothold and recover our strength, we might be able to stand against this new force. If this fails, I have an escape plan on standby.", she informed Melly and Flash with a calm but serious look, "Melissa, can you get us back across the chasm?"

Thus, when the Marines had their orders began their march into Ennies Lobby, The Uroboros Trio would already be heading back to the tower they just destroyed: The Marines had been masters of that tower, and now, for a few minutes, they would have to be the masters of the ruins they themselves created.

If Melissa was for some reason unable to do this, Linnea would take advantage of the smoke screen to build a sturdy ice bridge, capable of supporting her allies (rooting it firmly onto that side of the chasm). Given how far away her devil fruit could freeze and create ice - even with her basic control of the fruit - creating a thick bridge firmly rooted to either side was only a matter of seconds. This Gate of Justice had to be opened. As she continued freezing the bridge, she effectively healed it even if it cracked, leaving no chance of it shattering with them on top of it. Thanfully due to being a logia, she could produce her raw element at will without wasting her breath, at least if she didn't have to worry about molding it into shapes...

Hie hie passive:

Using no skills to recover stamina

total: 215 Stamina; 65 HS used

Used 12 T1 arrows, 6 T3

The crushing Maw

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
As the Tower of Justice groaned and began to fall, Nicholas wasted no time in following his captain's lead, leaping out of the large window. Thank goodness Melissa was there to catch them, otherwise Nicholas would have ended up as a bloody smear on the ground. He considered himself a decently strong guy, but there was no surviving a fall from that height unless you were something other than flesh and blood. Settled onto the ground, Nicholas turned to watch the massive tower fall, bringing down a lot of the buildings with it. It was almost beautiful to watch, like a volcano erupting or something. Just something about that massive building falling to the ground. Despite collapsing, the tower remained in somewhat good shape. Sure, large chunks of it had collapsed, but it still retained its shape. That may prove useful.

Then came the bad news. Battleships on the way, no doubt with many, many more marines all ready to eat the three of them alive. Nicholas knew it was time to cut and run, but unfortunately they simply couldn't just get off the island like they had planned. With those battleships coming in, they would be dead in the water. As Linnea called for 'her', he gave a small smile. At least they had a plan to get off the island. All they had to do was buy some time.

"We can use the Tower of Justice for cover!" Nicholas called out as they headed towards the ruined tower, "It's intact enough that we can hide in there for a bit." he looked over at Linnea, "Plus, if you can ice up some of the walls, we could even trap some of them inside there. Like bugs in a jar!" As they ran to the tower, Linnea using her ice powers to form a bridge, another idea formed in Nicholas' mind. "Melissa!" he called out, "When we get there, think you can conjure up a blizzard for us? No sense in giving them an easy target, and the cold should slow them down!" Sure, the cold would effect him too, but dammit, he was willing to take a little wind chill if it meant them surviving this damn place.

As they crossed the other side of the bridge, arriving at the ruined tower, Nicholas slid to a halt, turning around to face the bridge. "You two, get inside and get ready!" he pulled his Impact Dial from his pocket and smirked, "I've got a little surprise for our marine buddies when they come to visit." He quickly dove behind a large chunk of rubble, just to the side of the bridge, keeping an eye out for any approaching marines.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
MELISSA#DEVAROUX

Breathing heavily, Melissa Devaroux would remain upon the roof of the building of which they had landed upon. Her chest rising rapidly, fully expanding before deflating over and over again. She was struggling to catch her breath, she had performed some major feats and expanded a lot of energy after all. Thankfully they were safe, or so she would have thought. She would place her hand in to the air, still lying upon her back and give her captain a thumbs up smiling as they did so, the official destractions they had caused surely would keep the marines guessing upon their location. She did not in fact factor in the devastating news that more marines would descend upon them. Ofcourse, they were causing major chaos at a marine strong hold, naturally someone would have relayed an order for back up or something. According to their captain this would mean three battleships in total. To this news Melissa would rise, her breathing still heavy. It would seem her job was still not done, yet she was feeling the effects of pushing herself ever so slightly. She like Naga would see the damage the fire had done, the column of smoke. Indeed the damage was severe, perhaps they should have thought about this prior to actually doing it.

Melissa would nod at Naga's suggestion, "I can do it...just keep an eye out for attacks, I'm in no state to avoid much" Melissa would say gently, regretting pushing herself so much in her previous bout, the young woman would hold her hands out for her allies to take hold of her, her legs dissolving in to the familiar snow storm in which she had become previously. This would allow her to carry her allies back over the void, though her movement was slower with the two added weights, she was incapable of performing her snow hands capability to carry them across like before, she wasn't willing to drain herself any further, she couldn't afford to do so. Not if she had to protect her allies. Yet it would be quick enough, they had the advantage due to not having to push through bodies of marines, not having to watch for fire. Thus she would drop her allies off upon touching down once more at the remains of the tower. She had previously weakened the structures lower beams so the remains were somewhat also unsteady.

As they landed, Melissa would breath in deeply, her feet returning to normal as she touched down upon the earth, "Sorry Nicky, that blizzard might be a bit much just now" she would say, sweat glistened upon her forehead. She had struggled to actually carry her allies but they made it. Her strength was slowly waining. Melissa would not enter the building, not like Flash had asked, She would take cover behind the rubble, sitting with her back towards the bridge that brought one to the destroyed tower. She trusted her allies, but she was exhausted, she needed to get her breath back or she would be useless.

WORDS: 510// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 5292 || NOTES: Upkeep -10 stamina| POSTCOUNT: 7

NPC

NPC
OOC:

Claiming Hit:

With the trio of marauders making a leap of faith off the Tower of Justice, ironically enough, right after declaring war against the World Government by burning their flag, their plague of inevitable doom would begin. With one being cold and one being undeniably colder, it was akin to the mystical way Lava could scorch Flames. In this case however, Ice would freeze Snow. Upon contact near instantly the hand of the Yuki Yuki user would instantly become frigid and quickly become frozen over, but it'd also from this frigid status and the impact of the Ice body into her stiff and unmovable hand, she'd experience excruciating pain from the appendage breaking. It'd still very much be attached to her body, but since it'd be riddled unmovable and with how physics and gravity worked the Ice body's landing in her crew-mates hands wouldn't be easy on her. The fact that the Yuki Yuki user carried the ice body for a fair period of time wouldn't help either, that's if she could bear to hold on to her Captain with such things happening to her. Regardless, upon reversion to her previous state she'd find her hand riddled with something akin to rigor mortis, coupled with the bones being shattered from the impact. Should this affliction be brought to light, it'd could persuade the Ice Logia to take the lead and meld her bridge of ice as opposed to the Snow body taking the lead and clutching her leader once more and exposing herself to the adverse effects of her devil fruit.

On to brighter pastures, the old dog was feeling quite confident with the trial to overcome. Each battle he and his men had faced, even if they were defeated, which was quite rare as of late, they would come out stronger. Even should they fall, in death they'd be sure that their lives weren't lost in vain and helped achieve a goal larger than themselves, something they couldn't accomplish alone. That was what Oga's Unit was about and while his men weren't reckless kamikaze artist, no man, including himself, was against such a tactic should it need to come down to it. Sacrificial Justice is what he called it. Putting one's self aside for the greater good and all his men respected him for such a standing.

To the marines advantage, even after they had an extensive string of actions forced to occur before their timeline of dispersing upon the island, the band of misfits would find themselves subjected to the eyes of the government. Oga himself was reviewing battle plans in his mind, thinking of how to lock the island down and prevent any escape. His eyes were restlessly analyzing his surroundings and keeping him engaged. They'd arrive at the Court House that lead to the Tower of Justice soon. As he continued to run he dug out his Baby Den Den Mushi and called one of his officers on the ships back at port. "Assume a three points formation centered on the port, I want to lock this place down and ensure no one gets in or out without us knowing. You still have orders to fire on sight should a vessel be unidentified. Am I understood?" His voice was rather stern, almost grim although he was feeling confident in achieving victory. "Yes Sir!" As he was smuggling the snail back in the confines of his person he could hear the officer shouting the order out before the call was ended. The three points formation would surround Enies Lobby with his three ships at the points 2 o'clock, 6 o'clock, and 10 o'clock if one were to look at the circular island as a clock. While it would thin out his fire power, what Oga wanted right now was surveillance and was a threat was detected he'd be sure to have it decimated.

"Sharpshooters take to the top of the Courthouse once we arrive. The rest of you are to secure the courthouse and guard the entrances. Am I understood?" Again his unit responded with a reaffirming "Sir!". He had eight gunmen with him and the rest used close ranged weaponry. As of now he could think of no way to get his men across, so he'd just secure the area while he himself investigated the scene. While he seemed composed, internally he was seething with rage. How could such a thing be allowed to happen and how could people bring themselves to do such things? May the culprits be pirates or revolutionaries it didn't matter, they'd be brought to their knees and made to pay for such a dastardly act. So many fond memories he had of Enies Lobby as ranks far below where he was now and to see it in such a state pained him and more importantly, it stained the image of Justice and the Government should those responsible not be punished.

Pot Goddess

NPC
NPC

Pot Goddess

Whatever it was that stood out, no longer held Chei's interest. It was time to swiftly act, as time was of the essence. From how much damage Enies has already taken it was no doubt in Chei's mind that more Marine forces will come to this place. To put out the fires and also take care of whoever caused of this before they could get away, or cause more havoc. So, without hesitation or further delay Chei would ascend into the sky reaching her peak speed with in mere seconds, her desired height being seventy-five meters in the air. This for a couple of reason. One to make sure she wouldn't be spotted, even with the spoke polluting the skies. Second to get a broader view of everything to pick targets. And finally to take full advantage of her prized rifle. 

Purupurupurupuru... Purupurupurupuru. 

"What?" She would quickly, with her free hand as she still had her pistol in her right, reach into her small ammunition bag. Quickly she would remove a  Baby Den Den Mushi and motion it up to her face. She would then be filled in that those within the Submarine were able to intercept messages from a few of the Marine's den den mushi. The information though wasn't much, or what she wanted. As it didn't give her any information of where any notable Marines where, or the location of the attackers. But thinking back earlier whatever ever she had saw must have been them. So, that would be her location to check, before escaping herself or heading to the port. So, Chei would begin to make her way, to the area of the Tower of Justice, well the Courthouse. 

OOC:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum