One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Tatat Baterilla [social] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Tatat Baterilla [social] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Tatat Baterilla [social] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Tatat Baterilla [social] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Tatat Baterilla [social] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Tatat Baterilla [social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Tatat Baterilla [social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Tatat Baterilla [social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Tatat Baterilla [social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Tatat Baterilla [social] Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
The wind blew through my hair and the sounds of sea eagels, the salty smell of the sea, the sounds of working man and woman and the ships do surround me. Tatayuri finally arrived after a long trip at the harbor of the island Baterilla in the south blue. It is busy on the streets but not that crowded that its hard to get through. There are little markets where people try to sell fish and people who buy them. Tatayuri 's first immpressions of the island were positive. Tatayuri puased for a moment to look around and enjoy the view before moving on. He had trouble with finding the headquarters where my new admiral should be waiting for me. The luck was with me as I found some marines who seemed to be around on this island for quiete a while. They were so friendly to direct me to the building I had to be. It seemed like they are happy to see new people arrive what added more positive enrgy. He followed the directions they gave me after thanking them.

A half hour later I arrive at the place. I enter the building and a marine who seems to be posted near the entry asks me what I am doing here. With my normal clothing I ddint really look like a marine. "Im here to meed the admiral Kirito Stay Fate. From the navy headquarters I got a message that I would be placedd under his command. " "I see you are the new guy, he is avaidable so if you follow me then I will lead you to him."

Five minutes later Tatayuri enters the room where admiral Kirito Stay Fate is sitting at his desk looking at some reports. He looks up from his work when the door opens and Tatayuri appeared. The admiral closes the report andshoves them aside. "Hello cintizin. What can I do for you?" It seems the admiral didnt realize why I was here so I bow for him and then infrom him about myself. "I am Tatayuri Harvelle. I am stationed here so said the message I got from Navy Headquarters. " I step forward and lay the envelope with the message. The admiral reads it quickly. "Ah yes, I was infromed about this indeed but because of your clotihing did I not realize that you were the one. I am admiral Kirito Stay Fate but you cna call me Kirito. Welcome to Baterilla and have a good time. Like you can see the reports are bulked up. I would like to show you arround and all but I dont have the time at the moment. Instead I will tell you to go to your room atleast. Everyoen has a room mate so you will too. Ask him about stu and showing you around adn all. I am sure he will be able to help you. ALso do I hae here your new uniform and a map with directions. It shows also your room so you can easily find it. Goodluck " I accept the clothes and map. The cap that is part ofthe uniform do I put on my head. "Thank you admiral Kirito. I wont dissepoint you"

With those last words Tatayuri leaves the room and heads to his own. I follow the map and it looks like my room is outside of the building I am in. Ater some time I see a appartment. That had to be the place. I walk closer to it while thinking what kind of person my room mate would be.

WC: 602

2Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
Inside her apartment Jessica wayward was simply relaxing and combing her tail which she would normally keep covered for others not to see; wearing only a white short-sleeved shirt and short knee lengthed jeans. with her hair flowing smooth but a little wet as she had just recently finished having a shower.  The apartment was quite large in size with 1 large living area leading into an open kitchen space, two bathrooms and what was supposed to be two separate bedrooms. 

But the final room had been transformed into Jessica's personal play space where she created a vast amount of artwork, covering the walls, floors and almost every inch in a range of different things such as paint, windows, post it notes and even newspapers + wanted posters but it's what she has done with the previous furniture that was truly weird..........it was strung to the ceiling for storage.

...... 20 minites later....

Suddenly her hand would slip as the comb fell the three-foot fall to the hard marble floor "THUD" bouncing twice before finally making it came to a halt "Thud Thud". The sunlight from outside had landed reaching Jessicas eyes at a petite angle reflecting through the nearest window, this created a slight splinter causing an unexpected reaction.  Swearing under her breath She leans down to pick up the comb having her butt facing the main door as she reaches down "Stupid Comb".

In this moment, everything seems to pause as if time itself had stopped as the sound of a key turning in the apartment door lock.

3Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:09 am

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
Tatayuri arrives at the appartment. It isa large building with plenty of windows and Tatayuri thinks that there will be a big number of marines living there. The appartment looks wel constructed and doesnt look too bad from the outside. After a few more steps Tatayuri is standing at the front door. My left hand feels in my pockets for the key while my right hand holds my uniform. I didnt change clothes yet because there wasnot really a place to do it. His marines cap was on his head. His hand finds the key and pulls it out of one of my pockets. My hand holds the key and moves toward the keyhole. I put the key in the keyhole and twist the key. The lock unlocks and I pull back the key. The key goes back into one of my pockets. After that he opens the door slowly.

WHen I open the door I see somethign unexpected. A butt with a tail is sticking up from someoen who is bending over to probably pick somethignup. In his mind he admitted that it was a nice butt to have but since he wasnt into man he kind of found it awkward to look at. The door closes behind me and whart makes the moment more awkward is that i am all alone with this butt. For a moment I just start as the fox tail also distracts me. I never saw someone with a tail before.

After a long stare Tatayuri find his tongue back. "Uhmm hello there foxtail butt what are you doing sir? " After those words follows a silence.

4Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:51 am

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
Finally grabbing the handle of the fallen brush the sounds of her front door unlocking, opening and footsteps of a stranger echo across the room into the eardrums of Jessica Wayward causing both her ears to twitch. A moment of silence presented itself as she leaned back up to a vertical standing position slowly turning.  Her eyes would be like sharp knives reaching through the veil of space between the two of their breaths and as their eyes meet suddenly and without warning the brush gripped tight in her Right hand is cataputing through the air heading straight for the strangers Head.

During this moment, Jessica would take the moment to take a full look at the intruder noticing the Marine cap, clothes and staring eyes which somewhat angered her ontop of mistaking her for a guy. Coming to the conclusion that this fellow wasn't a threat to her and was most likely a marine she wouldn't follow her natural instincts to attack an intruder into her home. "Who are you, and why are you here?!!!" she says with a risen voice clearly showing she is annoyed. the brush would reach its target at this point potentially creating quite the blow to the head if not stopped. 

Once the initial event moved on a little she would calm down and start to relax, it was simply a misunderstanding and had caught her off guard as she wasn't one to get visitors let alone one with their own key and thus Jessica would sit down inviting the guy into her apartment, taking a seat on a sofa.

5Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
When the person infront of me lifts herself up I can see that it is a emale instead of a man.
In his mind he thinks that it explains the nice view. When she turns around and I see her face it was confirmed that my room mate is a woman. She didnt look really happy to see me and throws a hair brush aimed at my head. In a fast reaction Tatayuri catchtes the hair brush before it was going to hit me and leave a mark on my forhead. With the hair brush in my hand I walk clsoer to the woman.

He had to admit that she was goodlooking but I didnt want to look liek a pervert or anythign like that on the first day. Her anger rom before was now gone. She maby saw me as a threath. I would have done something similar if I didnt know that I have a room mate.

Tatayuri is asked a few questions by the woman. Without wasting time I answer her questions. "I am Tatayuri Harvelle, I am a new marine stationed at this island. I heard that my help was needed here so that is why i have been placed under admiral Kirito. He said that my room was in here and gave me the key so that is why I am here. " My words seem to help the initial event move a little and calm her down. SHe takes a seat on a sofa. Tatayuri follows her example and sits down next to her. ""So who are you ? I am suprised to see a woman here. I thougth that it wouldnt be allowed to hasve woman and man sleep and live inthe same appartment. Are you and me the only ones here? "

wc: 300

6Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:39 am

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
"Well Tatayury, my name is Jessica... Jessica Wayward and I have lived in this apartment by myself for quite a long time now and I'm quite surprised your help is required let alone instructed to live in this building but alas you don't strike me as someone who is a Lier" Jessica stands up and starts walking towards the kitchen thinking to herself that he doesn;t look like someone with much of a clue let alone a complicated thought. "Would you like a drink". Whether or not Tatayury said yes or nay Jess would still make the effort to gather two classy glasses and begin to pour lemonade from a nearby glass bottle.

Someone one would likely notice with how Jessica would pour the flowing lemonade sparkling like stardust into the glass is that she held the bottle quite high up above the glass and let it flow down like a waterfall; a work of art in the slice of her life.  "Nope, no one else is living here it's little outside normal marine quarters"

A moment of silence would fall as her eyes opened wide as the realisation of what she was wearing had just settled in "Excuse mi id be right back". Quickly she retreated to her personal sleeping quarters in order to access her clothes storage getting changed into something more appropriate.

Jessica is now wearing her Marine attire[See image]. Changing would take her 5 minutes leaving Tatayury alone with his lemonade, though if he tried to follower her she would punch him in his face. 
Tatat Baterilla [social] Marine_clothes

7Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:35 am

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
"Its nice to meet you Jessica Wayward. How long did you live here on your own? Didnt anyone tell you that you would have a room mate? I have to admit you do have a nice appartment. " After my words Jessica left the room and headed towards the kitchen. I follow her since I dont really know the way around in the appartment yet. When we arrive at the kitchen she asks if I want to drink something. Before I can answer to her question Jessica already grabbed two glasses and begins to pour lemonade into the glasses from a glass bottle filled with limonade.

Tatayuri watches how she pours the flowing limonade into the glasses without saying a word. SHe was holding the bottle quite high above the glasses. Interested I watch her skill for aima nd perfection. "I think that I am not able to do what you do there. If I would hold the bottle that high I would miss the glasses for sure. " The complement seems to be unanswered for now, as she answers thee other questions I asked before. "Isnt it lonely all alone here?"

Before I get a answer the glasses are filled and Jessica was somehow shocked of what she was wearing. I didnt put much attention to it before or maby secretly I did. She was jsut in her underwear and bh. I try to hide the stare to avoid giving her any bad feelings. SHe excuses herself and disapears before I can say that there is no need to change. I take the two glasses with limponade adn carry them back to the living room. I diddnt want to follow her because it would be unapropiate towards Jessica.
I put the glasses down on the table infront of the sofa we were sitting before we went tot he kitchen. There I wait for her until she is done with changing.

8Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:20 pm

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
Tatat Baterilla [social] Marine_clothes
Jessica Wayward would return from changing into her marine outfit ideal for training, office duties, and any casual activities as a representative of the world government. The outfit would consist of a white wool hat, a professional dressed of a top sea blue and white lower, with a black boot to pull the outfit together. Additionally, she would wear black boots, gloves and just above knee high Tights AND A tie.

Slowly walking out of her room and back into the main area were Tatayuri would be waiting for her and thus she decides it's better to redo her introduction *Saluting to her guest and new roommate "Welcome to your new quarters and it is a pleasure to meet you, may I give you the grand tour of the establishment" Jessica was wearing her marine colours with pride and was making a point to reinstate this even if her level of formality could raise comedic values within their communication.

"Follow Me".  Jessica would show her guest around the apartment and where she kept everything until they reached the room that would now be owned by Tatayury at which point she would awkwardly say "This is your room, please have fun" before walking off in order to plan her day within the living area. Though during this entire time her mind would be keeping a close focus on the reactions that would behold her in this current state, which would set the stage for all future actions.

9Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:18 pm

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
When Jessica returns to the living room where Tatayury was waiting for her he just inished his limonade. He looks up to her and lloks at her. She is wearign a white wool hat, a professional dressed of a top sea blue and white lower, with a black boots gloves and just above knee high tights and a tie. She welcomes me to the appartment kindly. The offer she gives for a tour is nice. "Sure I would like to have that tour " SHe si really formala nd it maby looks funny but not for Tatayuri. He understood why she does it. As a marine you had to take your job serious and so he just stands up to show that I am ready to follow her.

The tour ended at the room where Tatayuri was going to be staying. He looks suprised when the door opens. The room was filled with stuff. He doesnt react and enters the room. there was art work inside the room but besides of that something was hanging at the ceiling to sleep it.It seems that I need get my bed down from ceilign. There isnt much space to really make it yourself at home at all.

A few seconds I say nothing. I think to myself why do I have to sleep in here? Why is is tso stuffed. Then again she wasnt expecting anyone else. So it was reasonable that she did put her sdtuff in there. It is that I do not own much so instead of the expected reaction he walks through the rooma dmlooks at the art Jessica made. "Did you make all this? They are beautiful. "

10Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:28 am

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
"You are very correct Tata, can I call you tata?" Leaning against the door-fram, Jessica looks up at the window light spreading into the wrong as clouds outside spread apart. Deep down she would hope someone was there but that person was long gone *SMACK* she would slap herself in her face in order to come back to reality from her daydreaming. Opening her eyes wide like a bucket of water just hit her face...She had hit herself a little 2 hard that even her check turned red. "So are you good at fighting, and how long do you reckon it will take you to convert it into a real bedroom?". 

Moving closer to Tata step by step quite slowly until she is directly in front of him, eye to eye though he is directly under the bed strung to the ceiling she remains out of range. *Puts how a hand, offering a hand shake* "Pleasure to meet you Tatayury Harvelle"; Simultaneously using her ecto ecto no mi Jessica spawns a ectoplasm arm/hand from the tip of her head and uses it to reach for the bed and simply pulls out a critical point in its support thus causing it to fall directly downwards towards Tatas Head. "Have a nice day". Expecting to successfully knock out the stranger in order to go speak to her boss Jessica leaves him alone once more.

Thinking to herself "This guy isn't marine martial he's too, well weird" *closes the door*. The indirect attack was attempted because she didn't like someone mentioning this room as art since to her it simply was a connection the her past.

11Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:20 am

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
Sure go ahead Jess, can I call you Jess? “ Then Jess looks up at a window . It looks like she was day dreaming or something. Then she slaps herself. Her cheeck turned red from the slap inher own face. “Are you alright? What were you daydreaming about? ” Without bothering answering my question she speaks and asks something else. It was a little irritating but it doesnt bother him too much. “I am good at fighting. I trained alot before I became a marine and have some experience. Abourt the bedroom I think it wont take too long. I dont know what you want to do with your work or if there is a palce we can store it? I dont have much stuff that I own so I dont really need a lot o space. ”
When Jess walks closer Tata looks at her wonderign what she is up to. SHe offers hima handshake wich he accepts. “Its a pleasure to meet you too but didnt we already do this part? ” A bit confused I do not see the arm of jess ’s ect ecto fruit arm grabbing a critical support part of the bed and pull on it causing it to fall from the ceiling. It is perfectly aimed for my head and out of her own range. The bed was swings from the front what gives Tata time to react. He dodges the hit but it isnt enough to didge the entire bed. Besides of being knocked out the bed drops on hi mand he is stuck under it. Jess wishes me a nice day before leaving the room to go to her boss. While leaving a angered Tata behind. “Why ddi you do thst ! Let me out hey wait!!”. No matter how hard he yelled it ddint matter. He was stucka dn Jess was already outside. He accepts his fate and waits under the bed untill Jessica would come back to save him.

12Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:39 am

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
Jessica wayward was having quite a good day now and was in quite a buzzing mood not that she would admit it but having a roommate felt nice. She had completed her duties regarding her new potential friend who she has not learned to respect yet Jessica would head out leaving him to his current padicament.  In her marine uniforum she wouldn't move as freely as she would like as when representing one is on duty. as she walke down the dirt road step by step taking in the warm sun with her arms spread apart as much as professionally capable, walking just walking with a smie.  "Hello hellen, what a wonderfulday" *Hellon smiles and nods back*. 

And she simple continues down the road avoiding anything 2 straining but enough to help the community and thus little helpful acts follower her path as if this day had played a duel with destiny. A construction worker about to fall saved by Jessica, Kids about to run into an old lady and tripped by jessica and helped up and not to mention the old man who needed something to eat. All in all she done allot of helping before finally reaching her destination the local furnature store as she wanted to get something for her new roommate thinking to herself "Gotta get him something thats what people do right?".  Before heading back she would have collected dinner and a small wheelly cheast of drawls ideal for keeping his belongings in, and 1 roll of toilet paper "He anit using mine".

[Exit]

13Tatat Baterilla [social] Empty Re: Tatat Baterilla [social] Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
When Jessica left Tatayuri he ius all alone captured under a bed. Its not how he imagined his first day would be. He shouts a couple of times hoping Jessica comes back but she doesnt. He accepts the leap of fate and that he will be stuck here for quiete some time. He lays on the ground and out of boredom looks aroudn in the room.

After a hour his tummy starts to rumble and making noise. Tatayuri moans irritated and hungry and looks around. My bag is nearby. Tatayuri moves under the bed a little to squeeze his hands free. He then stretches his arms towards the bag. He stretches out his arms and fingers as he can.
It isnt enough, his nails just scratch the bag but grabbing the bag is impossible. Irritated he keeps trying without any succes. After trying for liekthe thousend time he givers up and lays his head on the floor tired of trying.

The floor is cold and relaxing atleast a little bit. His stomach hurts and is screaming for food. It makes him feel weaka nd sleepy. He closes his eytes adn falls asleep. In his dream he is in a hallway. A long straight hallway. It seems fine andhe takes a few steps forward interested to find out what is at the end of the hallway. Then the ceiling opens up somehow and the sky is black, the clouds are red and there is lightning around me. Above me from behind appears a huge Jessica dressed like a devil. In her hands she holds beds. One of ther hands moves and drops a bed down withthe intention to crush me under it. I start running and dodgethe bed. Jessica laugs evila dn starts to throw beds at me wich pop up in the air out of nowhere. SHe laugs evil and throws more beds. I keep runnign and dodging beds runnign through the hallway as fastI can. Hoping to get at the end but it seems to keep going and that there is no end. The longer I run the faster Jessica starts to throwing the beds until I get finally crushed under it. I wake up witha  scream still stuck under the bed. Hours must have passed. Annoyed he waits until Jessica might comes home.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum