One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonding with The Sober Drunk... Tue May 31, 2016 1:25 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
The green haired woman had only been laying still for a simple moment and it had honestly felt just so. Within a few moments, the vibration on the table and the sound of knocking would cause Elizabeth's eyes to pop wide open. "I'm awake I swear!" The cowgirl would lift her head quickly, while speaking these words. As the waiter began to speak, Elizabeth would begin to blush realizing that she had spoken a bit too loud. Raphael would comment on the smell of the coffee before Elizabeth's cup was placed in front of her. With her blush still evident, Elizabeth would mumble a quiet, "Thank You."

After the waiter left, the green haired beauty would listen to the question Raphael posed. She would lift the coffee to her nose before taking a quick smell. It really did smell good. While thinking, Elizabeth would take a small sip of the beverage. After swallowing, the woman would smile, "This is really good. Anyway, I honestly have no idea. It's just whatever everyone else wants. I'm not sure what everyone has in mind." Elizabeth would stare out the window once again.

WC: 203

16Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonding with The Sober Drunk... Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:29 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin

Raphael laughed at her reaction. She was obviously sleep, but Raphael wouldn't call her out on it. He often had that happened to him; lulled by something such as the window. His eyes drifted back to it when Elizabeth took a sip of her coffee. Even he was not looking at her, his ears were still trained on the sound of her voice. When she answered his question Raphael had heard every word. Which sea was he going to go to next? He hadn't even asked himself that yet. As the two grew silent the golden eyed man began thinking of the next blue he wanted to go to after this. "I'm probably going to go to the South." He grew silent. "I want to go to every blue and even beyond that. I want to see what the world has to offer." Raphael's attention shifted back to Elizabeth. "No matter where we go. I have you guys backs." Raphael said referring to Honora, Diana, Loki, and Elizabeth herself. "You can count on me no matter want." These were the first group of people that he had bonded with since leaving the world he knew to come to this one. Every place he had been so far was completely different.

Word Count: 210 Total Count: 2,013

17Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonding with The Sober Drunk... Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:51 am

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
A silence would grow between the two once more as both purple and yellow colored eyes would stare out the window. There certainly was something about it that just mesmerized the duo. Maybe it was the beauty. Maybe it was the location. Maybe it was simply the nature. Maybe it was a magical window. Who knew? However, soon Raphael would speak causing the woman to look in his direction, even as he continued to stare out the window. Elizabeth would smile at his words. 'Every blue..' Elizabeth would think about these two words as she remembered her dreams when she was just a young girl. She sailed the blues with the most kind hearted but stern pirates. They were tough when they needed to be but other than that, they were so joyous. They all cared for Elizabeth and they never allowed any harm to come to her. Any poor soul that tried would have to deal with the captain, who was definitely a fierce and scary man. Once the captain was involved, the whole crew was involved, which nobody ever wanted. Raphael would continue to speak about having the backs of the group and always being there for them. Elizabeth would smile, "The same goes for us. I'm sure it's about the only thing I can decide on my own because I know they'll feel just the same. If you ever need anything, we'll definitely be there, even if it is only four of us." The woman would giggle after speaking before taking another small,sip of her delicious coffee. "By the way, don't forget to come say goodbye before you leave, alright? I'm sure we'll be around for a while. There's nothing better for us to do yet," the cowgirl would then turn towards the window with a smile.

WC: 318
TWC: 2,211 (with other posts added up finally)

18Bonding with The Sober Drunk... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonding with The Sober Drunk... Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin

Raphael smiled slightly at Elizabeth's words. He was genuinely happy that his feelings towards those he considered his friends where returned. He hadn't really had friends before, well unless you count the numerous animals that he befriended. The young pirate was definitely making great strides in interacting with people. Although, he still preferred to stay to himself most of the time. "I'm happy to hear that. You all are my first real friends. Minus the animals I've encountered of course." Raphael awkwardly rubbed the back of his head while looking away from Elizabeth. "Thank You..." He mumbled to himself. Raphael stood up and took money from his pockets. "Here you can get anything you want." He placed the money on the table as a large smile stretched across his face.

"Of course I won't forget to come say goodbye." Raphael was truly thankful for these people more than they could ever know. "I'll be on my way. Try to not get black out drunk again. You'll make Honora and Diana worry. I'm sure Loki is worried, but in a different way." Raphael laughed a bit before walking away, while waving to Elizabeth. He was going to go and get stronger, so he could truly keep his friends safe. Raphael exited the cafe.

[Exit]
Word Count: 212 Total Count: 2,225

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2