One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Catching Up[Asher] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Catching Up[Asher] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Catching Up[Asher] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Catching Up[Asher] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Catching Up[Asher] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Catching Up[Asher] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Catching Up[Asher] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Catching Up[Asher] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Catching Up[Asher] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catching Up[Asher] Empty Catching Up[Asher] Tue May 31, 2016 7:42 pm

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
So it seemed Natalya had arrived at her destination...Real amazing, so this was where her old associate Asher was eh? She had decided to try to pay him a visit given she was in the north blue area right now and planned on establishing herself around there. A few rumors had begun to circle around at how he had become "legit", did he really go from a Made-man to a fucking schnook?She just had to see this one for herself.

As she'd walk through Minion Island,looking around the area for where Asher might be...The man wasn't exactly cheap, so he wasn't exactly going to be in a generic house or anything like that. As the woman continued to look around, navigating her way through the crowd of people that were on their way to various things they did in their days. Most of them looked pretty...How could she say it.

Like fucking mooks, seriously. It's like people got lamer and lamer as the years went by, as she continued to walk through, Natalya would notice a rather large castle up ahead. Maybe....This was where Asher had decided to reside in, after all his actions certainly weren't going unheard within the North Blue. If he was really a marine now, she just had to find out why.

Walking up to the castle door, Natalya would knock on it, or ring it, or really whatever the hell you did to get their attention.

Hello?Anyone in there?

f

2Catching Up[Asher] Empty Re: Catching Up[Asher] Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle

Asher wasn't the happiest of men but he was surely vile. His measures knew no end. He was in the cellar where he held a man captive. He was tied up and his body was being stretched out like a five point star. As for Asher he was standing in front of this man. "I asked you a question" said Asher as he nudged his right hand forward which meant the blade he was wielding pierced through the cauterized wound. A loud scream which couldn't be heard outside of this room escaped the mans mouth. "I don't know where Ondori is" obviously this man was probably telling the truth but Asher enjoyed this too much.

See, Asher needed more supplies from someone he was buying from but they vanished. He needed that man to come back and relatively fast at that. "Well, you obviously have to know where someone he knows is. I won't be satisfied unless I know someone who knows where he is and I think you are that someone... ARE YOU THAT SOMEONE?" tears and a speedy head going from left to right lead Asher to believe the man wasn't that person. "WELL THEN... can you lead me to that person?" the man still breathing very fast and hard would catch his breathe before he spoke "I know a guy. He said he knew where Ondori was going, I'll take you there" Asher smiled like a bully did when his target scraped his knee. "Very well, if he is there, you'll live" said Asher

A thump on the stairs with a fresh pair of gloves and a cigarette caused Asher to turn his head to the stone staircase "Leonard, how may I help you?" said Asher with a smile on his face and blood all over his chest "There is a knock at the door from an.. odd looking character. You might want to answer it" grabbing the fresh pair of gloves placing them on his hands Asher would pick up the lit cigarette and smile "I'm going now, it's been three days, you said we should feed him at least every day well its been three. I forgot to tell you two days ago" said Asher walking up the stairs with his lit cigarette.

Leonard sighed as he looked at the tortured victim "I don't want to know what you did to get the wrath of Sir Asher, but quite honestly I don't think I want to know" said Leonard before he began to clean off the victim. As for Asher him and his white gloves made their way to the front door and there Asher would open it violently before he saw the face of Natalya someone he wrecked the seas with awhile ago. "Dragonov! you bastard get in here" Asher was legitimately happy to see his old friend who knew Asher better than most. "What brings you to the North?" asked Asher as he exhaled his cigarette.

3Catching Up[Asher] Empty Re: Catching Up[Asher] Tue May 31, 2016 9:53 pm

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
It seemed the door was being opened, for Natalya to come in apparently. Kringle!Still the same son of a bitch I see huh?Natalya said as she'd casually start to walk in. Oh the usual, I heard some rumors about you and wanted to check up on you actually...She'd pull out a cig of her own actually and light it herself quickly before taking a puff or two.See there's a few rumors going around actually about you man. That your...Now "legit",I want the answers about that actually and came to check on you. Did you become a schnook? Or are you still the same son of a bitch I robbed people with a few years back!?

Honestly she was pretty curious about that right now, it was the main reason she came over to the North. That, and I decided to start somewhere fresh, a little newer and maybe a place that nobodies been touching lately...Somewhere where we could...A flash of a smirk began to creep across her face, the devious kind that you could tell immediately some shit was up with. Branch out maybe?I'm looking to get back in the game and wanted to hit you up about it. You know, the usual, stealing shit, kicking the ass of whoever we take from. yada yada, you anted up your game lately?What's with the gloves?That was something rather unusual to Natalya to be honest. You uh, doing anything over in here?Or did you become a doctor lately. Cuz I didn't fancy you as one haha.The woman would then take a puff of her cig once more, puffing out a ring into the air.

4Catching Up[Asher] Empty Re: Catching Up[Asher] Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:18 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
To say Asher was shocked was an understatement. How his old contacts just keep popping up was shocking. He didn't need Nat near his family since he was very secretive about them to say the least. He heard Nat speak on the rumors that Asher went legit to which he simply stopped smoking his cigarette. "Hm" is all he could say to something silly as that. He would listen to her talk about getting back into doing illegal things and working on something new and in a new venue. She would also comment about Asher;s gloves to which he smirked. "Lets go" he would say before changing his clothes and grabbing his blades. His men were at the docks.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum