One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The first day.  [Impel Arc]  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The first day.  [Impel Arc]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The first day.  [Impel Arc]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The first day.  [Impel Arc]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The first day.  [Impel Arc]  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The first day.  [Impel Arc]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The first day.  [Impel Arc]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The first day.  [Impel Arc]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The first day.  [Impel Arc]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The first day.  [Impel Arc]  Empty The first day. [Impel Arc] Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:02 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Clarissa#Syfer

Clarissa Syfer
Task:

Appearance:

The boat bounced up and down, sea stone kept the seakings at bay, yet every so often Clarissa would see the flick of a tail, her heart was in her throat, as a fishwoman she had seen many a seaking, many a violent battle between sea kings, many of those battles ended in victory...but not for the fishman, the seakings were violent creatures and not to be trifled with. Yet what was to come, what she was going to be doing, that uncertainty, you see along with the other ensigns upon the boat, she and them were being sent to the place known as Impel Down, it was to be a fortress, a place were the worst criminals were to be kept. The location was in the middle of no were, a tower that was underwater with only the head sticking out. Seakings guarded it, right now it was much like a prison. Ordinary, with nothing else to be said for it. Plans were under way for that to be changed for it to become a place so feared, that no one would want to go.

As they docked, the young female would bite her lip, she was the only one here that was "different" out of every single ensign, out of every single person here, she was the only fishman. At sixteen years old, she was also the youngest, the purple skin, thin slender fram, her medium length hair, white in colour, the tentacles, black and purple. The young fishwoman was beautiful, she was stunning in appearance, but she hated her appearance, he didn't like the slender frames, she didn't like the way she was. But she was changing...she wanted to be completely different, someone whom looked nothing like her sister.

As the ensigns loaded, out, Clarissa whom held a white coat would put it on over her shoulders, yet wouldn't put her arms within it, having it balance upon her effortlessly. falling in to line they would soon be ushered of the boat. "I hate this, i want to be out properly" a woman would say, voices echoed this complaint, yet Clarissa would remain silent. Walking following orders, not doing anything. Clarissa didn't care where she was assigned, she was going to prove herself regardless of location. "Perhaps instead of complaining, prove yourself and ask for transfers" the fishwoman would utter as she slithered forward.

Well, one statement drew the attention to the unknown woman, the fishwoman and of course the echoing of whispers erupted, whispering, racist remarks, things that when in the human world she was used to. She honestly cared very little about what these people believed, she would show them all, shutting them all down. Clouds danced within the sky as she looked up, people caught her eye, then they would look away and whisper. The only odd colour in a sea of white and browns. The purple skin definatly had her stick out in the crowd combined with the white hair. She would rub her hands together, biting her lip as she waited. Then the doors opened and out came something some round man, a smile bigger than any she had ever seen. Yet he gave her chills. But she could not look away.'

WORDS: 540// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 540 || NOTES: - || POSTCOUNT: 1

2The first day.  [Impel Arc]  Empty Re: The first day. [Impel Arc] Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 am

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
The tinkered man walked on the cemented floors of his prison. His 300 pound body would make loud rumbling as he took each step. He had just gotten word via Den Den Mushi that his new recruits were coming. Giggling slightly as he held his hand to his steaming, metal face, he would walk towards the front door of his prison or should he say home. It wasn't a bad place, well it was since it had many infamous people. What he meant was that it wasn't bad for him. He rode a unicycle around, putting on jokes for the prisoners, and other circus acts. To prisoners, this seemed like a luxurious place, but of course he had gotten word from the higher ups that all of it will change in the coming years. Words such as torture had been brought up when he were talking to them. But of course, he guessed that was what needed nowadays.

Still grinning, he would remove his hand from his face as he came to the front door of the large, large prison. Getting to the doors he would put his palm on it as it automatically opened. In the open, in front of the doors were a lot of people. Some whom he didn't even know. This would cause him to smile even more, so many people to join his circus. "Hue, hue, hue. I didn't know this many people would come to stay in my home." said the robot as he moved forward, leaving a 1 meter distance between him in the ensigns. As he moved his body would squeak, causing him to raise his hand to his mouth once again. "Oh, I am sorry about that. I haven't had an oil change in a long time." this would cause him to laugh even harder due to his corny joke, causing gas to spew from his butt.

He would make a sniffing sound, pretending to smell the air as he would say "Hue, hue. That stinks, you better not come closer." He would laugh even harder, as his metal face would turn red due to the heating of it from his Heat Dial. As he analyzed his new family he would see one who looked very odd. Her hair was white, skin purple, and legs of an Octopus? He would giggle. Already new plans would erupt in his mind about a circus act. "I want all of you to stand in a line. Make it straight or I might make you walk the rope." said the robot as tears of oil began to fall out of his metallic eyes, causing him to wipe them away. Though, his eyes would still stay on the small girl. Where had he heard of someone looking like that before?

3The first day.  [Impel Arc]  Empty Re: The first day. [Impel Arc] Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Clarissa#Syfer

Clarissa Syfer
Clarissa would watch with baited breath, obviously when one thinks about someone being in charge, someone in charge of a jail such as this, you would automatically think of a strong, handsome maybe even ruggid warrior, someone who didn't take shit. Yet as the doors opened, many of the officers would have thier mouths hang from their faces. The opened maw disease that flew through the marines infected Clarissa also. There she stood, shocked that what she was seeing was some incredibly round guy, with a massive smile, noises as if a mouse were in pain could be heared even over the rushing waves, and it was evident that it was coming from the man himself. Of course the fact that he then honed up to this little mishap made it clear.

The noise and the way the man spoke caused a flutter of hushed giggles to flow over the officers, yet Clarissa did not laugh, she was unsure, uncertain yet oddly drawn to the strange lookin man, perhaps it was because of how strange he looked. Perhaps because he was so strange in appearance much like herself in a world of humans well she knew how mean and cruel people could be, thus her mouth returned to its normal state, and she looked around for a few moments. The farting joke would cause her to giggle, yet she did her best to supress it.

Taking in details, the robotic nature from the noises created by the mans movements were evident, he was not fully human. Coupled by how red his face became with heat sizzling from him confirmed this. What an odd man thought Clarissa, yet again she felt drawn to him, such a strange man to be in charge of a prison like this, a prison that was supposed to be feared having such a man in charge. She had heard rumours of couse of the warden, his power...it was vast. But looking at him, the way he acted, his movements. Her hair would fall slightly over her face, when she moved it to the side the young fishwoman would catch the eyes of the strange man.

Was this a challenge? she wondered, she was not one to shy away, nor look away thus upon catching his eyes she would stare back, her body stiffening, she wanted to show her professionalism, and upon him asking for a straight line, Clarissa would move, pushing herself through the crowds until she stood somewere near the front, this was where she was going to make her name, people would talk about her. She would become well known not just within the prison, but within the entirety of the grandline. She wanted people to fear coming here because she was there. She wanted pirates to know that this fishman would not take any prisoners.

Eerily enough even when moving the cyborgs eyes seemed to never leave her, Yet Clarissa would stand, hands behind her back as the line began to form fully, though Clarissa knew one thing, this guy, he needed a tune up. Squeking and leaking, not a good combination she thought to herself.'

WORDS: 525// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1075 || NOTES: - || POSTCOUNT: 2

4The first day.  [Impel Arc]  Empty Re: The first day. [Impel Arc] Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
As Balaam looked at the line, he would smile seeing the young octopus girl trying her hardest to look good. He would smile even more. The top of his metallic cheeks touching his eyebrows. Yes, maybe he would finally get a good family this time. Walking to the line, covering the 1 meter distance quickly. Only leave 3 ft before him and the line. “Welcome to Impel Down, my Grandline!” screamed the man. As he laughed about the Grandline joke. As he looked at the line he would remember what the higher ups had told him. A test! Backing up a total of 5 meters, he would stare at the group. All of their eyes were on him. So when he used the dials in his eyes to create a bright flash of light, surely all of them would be blind for 2 minutes or so. 

“Hue, hue, hue. Find me and you can come be in my family. Don’t fall in the water because I will not help you. Hue, hue, hue!” laughed the metal man as he ran back into the prison preparing to begin a lot of daring tasks to test who will rise in the ranks of his prison. Surely he couldn’t say he didn’t want them. This was a fresh group, they needed to know stuff. He was only doing this to test them. Though, if they did indeed fall in the sea, no one will be there to save them as that was a test as well.

Games. Those were the things the warden loved the most. A good game of Hide and Seek was his favorite. He played it with his prisoners rather often, sending them out of their cages. Allowing them to try and escape as he picked them off one by one. But of course this was the exact opposite. He was the prisoner. He would come to blush about the game they were playing. Booming footsteps could be heard as he ran through the prison as quick as he could. Hiding in a spot near the elevator that led to the lower floors. He had dug his hands into the stone wall and climbed up it as he held himself in the corner of the 30 ft ceiling like a spider.

5The first day.  [Impel Arc]  Empty Re: The first day. [Impel Arc] Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Clarissa#Syfer

Clarissa Syfer
Still staring, the mans movement, it was irratic, somewhat strange, but Clarissa would continue to look at the strange man as he moved backwards. Then her eyes burned, oh god the burst of light that shot from the man seemed to completely cut off her vision. Her hands shot to her face, rubbing her eyes as she did. Blinking in and out over and over. Her vision returned but the strange man was no where to be seen. His voice still rang in her ears. Hide and seek, a childs game. Yet oddly Clarissa was looking forward to it, a gentle smile formed upon her face, as the other officers began to run forth, charging in blindly, yet Clarissa had something on her side that the others may not have had. Being from her family, Haki was something you learned and wielded from a very young age and she was no exception. It all exploded in to her mind, the auras of everyone, all the officers charging, but something was further a head, rounder and moving faster. The gentle smile formed in to something more wicked, "I believe this means check mate" The fishwoman would say ever so gently.

Then she followed the crowd, unlike the others she did not make "footsteps" yet she was not hindered in movement even though she slithered, she continued to slither so effortlessly moving, over taking some of the charging horde whom turned off the wrong way. Clarissa on the other hand would follow the aura that had now halted its movement. Clarissa would continue to move, running forward as she did so, turning down until she was directly below the aura. She looked bothways, Trying to make it not obvious that she knew were he was. The other Ensigns continued to charge forth, until she was the only one left. That wicked smile was upon her face.

Her tentacles moved quickly, within the blink of an eye she had disappered from her spot, only to re-appear upon the ceiling, her hair dangling as she did so. That wicked smile upon her face as she looked to the cyborg. "Does this mean i win" she would say with that smile, her slender hands crossed her slender form, her tentacles allowing her to stick to the ceiling, she would wink to the cyborg like man. "So your the warden, I'm Clarissa Syfer, I look forward to working alongside you" Clarissa would utter, holding out one of her hands as a sign of good faith. .

Soru Utilized
A-rank Ken Used'

WORDS: 425// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1500 || NOTES: - || POSTCOUNT: 3

6The first day.  [Impel Arc]  Empty Re: The first day. [Impel Arc] Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
The Warden hid safely in the corner of the ceiling. As he was about to activate his Observation Haki to see where everyone was he would come to feel something crawling on the back of his head. Rubbing his hand on the spot, he would remove it and look at his finger to see a giant spider looking up at him "Eeep!" screamed the man as he lost his grip and fell to the ground with a loud thud. He was sure the others would hear it and come in his direction. As he fell to the ground the spider would somehow escape. Unknowing to him, it would be one of the beasts on the lower levels of the prison.

On the ground, he would catch sight of tentacles shooting to the ceiling. Oh! The octopus had been the first to find him. Amazing. Looking up at the ceiling, he would hear something that he couldn’t quite comprehend. But, seeing as he didn’t want to be rude he would say “Let me formally introduce myself. I am the Warden of this Prison and you are now one of my clowns. I see that your future will be quite pleasant in Impel Down. Hopefully, when it gets updated you won’t die. Hue, hue, hue.” He would continue to stare at the girl. What were those race of people called deep below the ocean. Mermaids? Sea Royalty? What was it again. Fishman! Yes, that was it was. He had encountered them one in the past. Young Ariele, her father King Neptune was quite a pleasant man.

Though, the small crab they had was quite unpleasant and irritating. Greatly annoying the warden, becoming his sworn enemy. Looking up at the girl he would say "Though tell me, are you a Fish Man."

7The first day.  [Impel Arc]  Empty Re: The first day. [Impel Arc] Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:24 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Clarissa#Syfer

Clarissa Syfer
Sooo, this crazy person, this thing, this cyborg. He was so crazy, he was actually mental. Clarissa simply looked at him as he spoke, so it was official the warden was him, yet Clarissa would drop from the ceiling as he spoke, the suckers gently released, with a flip she gently landed with bent tentaces to absorb the shockwave. Clarissa would stand tall as she spoke. "My name is Clarissa Syfer, i am no fishman, i am a fishwoman. I am from the Syfer clan, of fishman island." She would say with a gentle bow. She wasn't fond of being told she was going to be an actual clown. Not really wanting to make herself look stupid. She was here to prove herself. "If its ok with you MR warden, I would like to scout the rest of the prison, get my bearings, I intend to work my way up to the highest of ranks here, and to do that, I need to know every inch of this prison Sir. If you have any advice, anything at all i would love to hear it" She would say bowing again. She was so formal right now. So just.....not her.

She had to make a great impression, she had to. HEr sister, her brother always showed her up and she woudl not allow them to over shadow her anymore. Clarissa if she was allowed would slither forth through the halls, her haki remaining active constantly to allow her to see the auras of the other officers, of the warden and off the few prisoners who were currently in her range of vision. The auras all different colours all different feels. The octopus woman would move through the floors, cell by cell, whistles would occur, some people shouted racist remarks, some people wolf whistled or shouted sexually abusive slurs, yet she ignored them. Soon enough they would know her, soon enough they would know full well that Clarissa Syfer was going to strike fear in to them. So thats why she had a smile upon her face, her hands behind her back, the marine jacket slowly flowed behind her as she moved. This was who she would be. The Octopus of Impel Down, the torturess, the creature whom made those big tough pirates cry in fear as she walked around. Perhaps even the warden and her would be friends, perhaps his humour would rub off on her. Perhaps they would rule this place one day.

[potential end]

WORDS: 416// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1916 || NOTES: - || POSTCOUNT: 4

8The first day.  [Impel Arc]  Empty Re: The first day. [Impel Arc] Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:44 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
The Warden would smile at what the woman had to say and would nod his head. Quite the intelligent specimen. When he got them in comfortably he would probably indeed need to show her some things. Though, he wondered what she could do now. He was far away from the entrance and the octupus had only come a couple seconds after he had fallen. Could she be one of them? A haki user? It wasn’t rare in the calm belt, but an ensign using it? Maybe she was something special after all. Deciding to keep a special eye on her, he would get up from his fallen position. Deciding to go to his office on the 4th Floor to discuss the upcoming updates to the Jail.

TOPIC DONE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum