One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A Giant Shark EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A Giant Shark EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A Giant Shark EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A Giant Shark EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A Giant Shark EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A Giant Shark EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A Giant Shark EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A Giant Shark EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A Giant Shark EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Giant Shark Empty A Giant Shark Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:31 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Raizuko flew slowly to the island of Baterilla. Truth be told, this was his first time on the island. He had been flying for hours. Since he had did a good deed and “saved” the island with a volcano on it, he would decide to do some more good deeds. Sure, he had killed a few people and he knew it was bad. But maybe he could get a couple of those sins off of his spirit for helping others. He would grin as he flew down to the docks. He had quite a lot of fun killing the pirates who tortured those people. Blinking his eyes only for a second, he would come into a crash landing. Opening them he would see himself rolling with a scarlet color, all over the docks, as splinters got into almost every part of his body. Grunting as he rolled, he would come to stop on the edge of the dock, making his heart drop.

He had almost died that quickly. Sighing, he would try to get up, but his face would hit a cushioned area. Opening his eyes a little wider, he would see that the cushioned area was quite plump. Being the curious guy he was, he would maneuver his hands and attempt to squeeze the two cushions. Though, as soon as his fingers brushed it, he would hear a loud smack, as he would go flying towards the land. Regaining his senses, he would flap his wings hard as he would shoot into the air. Rubbing his face, sure that it would leave a mark, he would stare down, looking for red. Soon he would find it. A woman, dressed in a red kimino with red hair to match. The cushions? Could they have been? No?

Raizuko was sure his face was turning blood red as he stared down at the woman. “What the hell did you slap me for?!” screamed the winged man as he flailed his arms around and looked at the woman. She would look at him angrily as she attempted to squeeze her kimono tighter around her body in hopes to hide her cleavage, but it was to no use. “I hate men who try to take me for granted.” said the woman as her left hand would travel to a handle of some sort. A weapon? Eyeing the woman, he would be sure not to look away from her as she was fast. Well, he would assume she was seeing as she had slapped him at speeds he could not even comprehend. Sighing, Raizuko would say “I didn’t mean to, but when they are so big….I can’t resist.” he would give a little smirk, causing the woman to become even angrier as she pulled a very large katana from its sheath and jumped into the air, speeds so quick that Raizuko could not avoid.

Just as she was two feet away from him, she would attempt to slice downward. Though, Raizuko would see this and turned the part she attempted to slice into magma. The katana passing through it as it would melt slowly. “You should be careful where you point that thing.” said Raizuko as she fell slowly back towards the ground. Sheathing her Katana, she would look up with a bewildered face. “Did you eat a Devil Fruit?” asked the woman as Raizuko would fly slowly to the ground, coming to stand in front of her. Raizuko would be cautious, he knew that if a devil fruit use was to die. Their devil fruit would appear next to their dead body. But, if the woman wanted to kill him, she would have done it ages ago.

Anyway, nodding his head Raizuko would say yes. She would smile as she would say “I have been looking for one to jo…” her words were cut off with the sounds of screaming. Raizuko being the teen he was would turn around to see a giant shark swimming on the dirt. No? A Lizard! He would look to see that it was coming his way, causing him to scream as well as he ran and hid behind the woman. “Kill it!” screamed Raizuko as he hugged her shoulders and pointed at it. Raizuko would feel her body become cold to the touch as she would turn around and run away screaming.

Raizuko, not knowing what to do would see it still charging forward. He guessed this was the end. Sighing, he would say a few prayers as the lizard jumped into the air, mouth wide as it swallowed him whole. Though, it didn’t even try to chew him, just swallow. Inside of its mouth, Raizuko would laugh. As he would open his own mouth, releasing a roar of magma as it would flow all around the lizard’s body, melting it quickly. Rising up through the melted head of the lizard he would smile. Grabbing a hand full of the molten skin as he would put it in his mouth and burp. Yep, that was refreshing. Looking back he would say “Hey, look everything is ok!” but of course, the woman was fighting a man with smoke white skin.

Deciding that the woman was quite pretty and seemed smart he would sigh. Running forward his left and right fist would turn into magma. Jumping into the air he would scream “Watch out.” the woman not expecting his words would look up, only to be hit by the man’s fist as she went flying backwards. Just as Raizuko would get in vicinity of the man and land a punch right on the neck of the man, sending his body into the ground. Though, Raizuko would see that the man wasn’t quite affected by his blow. He would sigh, well not sigh. This was the first time somthing like this had happened. Who was this man? Shaking his head, he would push his fingers into the man’s head as he would release 5 bullets in quick succession. This would seem to do the job as each bullet would go through the man’s neck and come out on the other side.

Smiling he would get up and look at the woman who looked pretty frightened. Probably due to Raizuko killing a man in cold blood. Rubbing the back of his head he would say “Uhm well, he would have killed me so…” The lady would give a face as she would say “Are you Raizuko? I read about you..well saw your bounty picture.” Raizuko would smile and say “Yeah, wanna join my crew, gonna head to the grandline.” The lady would seem to think for about 10 seconds and nod her head. “Sure, I have nothing better to do. I was gonna ask you to join my crew, but seeing as….” Raizuko would laugh and nod his head and say “Well, my ship is on that star shaped island. I forgot the name of it. Though, if you fly with me and I can take you to it. Although, I don’t have any other crew members.” said Raizuko. The lady would laugh and would say “By the way, my name is Xena and I am the best Navigator you can find in these parts.”

The winged man would smile. A navigator and a ship, now the only thing he needed were more crew members. Maybe 2 or 3 more. Someone would could be useful from long range though. He didn’t want to have so many close ranged fighters. He himself was both close and long range. If he wanted he could attack from the air and from land...he was versatile.

WC: 1282
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t5385-a-giant-shark#40094

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum