One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Drip Drip  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Drip Drip  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Drip Drip  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Drip Drip  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Drip Drip  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Drip Drip  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Drip Drip  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Drip Drip  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Drip Drip  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drip Drip  Empty Drip Drip Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:44 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Drip Drip  Tumblr_lttm2rLzbA1r039aio1_1280

"So, did you hear? something big is going to happen soon, and even the prison won't be safe." Guard one would ask Guard two as he flipped through a news coo.

"Yeah, everyone within the village knows by now. I just wish I didn't have to work...i'd rather be somewhere else to wait out the storm." Guard two would respond as he rubbed the side of his face, irritation evident on his face.

"I just can't believe the Musamane Clan nor Hubasaya Clan will be able to keep the peace this time." Guard one would say as he would close the new coo, beginning to get irritated himself.

"It's all to blame for that new faction, as well as this guy." The Guard two would glance over his shoulder for a second, peering into the cell he was guarding. A lone prisoner chained and hung upside down, the guy appearing to be sleeping.

"What did he even do? Only people that get sent into the lower level of this prison and are assigned a personal guard do the worst of the worst. But, looking at that guy. He doesn't look impressive at all." Guard one would say, as he would move from his position to look into Guard two's cell. He only looked at the guy for a few moments before returning to his seat.

The main Prison here within Little Wano was somewhat of a complex one. As it housed most, if not all, those convicted of any crime. The levels of the prison being the same as Imple Down, with a few tweaks. Those convicted of a crime aren't imprisoned by their bounty but rather the act the committed. Also, the amount of levels of this prison is only four. Currently, Yoeman was on the lowest level. His crime not being jst murder of a single person but more than twenty. In fact the report was that he single handedly slaughter a nearby village. If this is true or not hasn't been proven as Yoeman didn't deny the claims, so he was blamed for it all. Only the lowest level the criminals here, no matter their past or current affiliation , are deemed a natural disaster and will never see the light of day. A quick death also isn't something they deserve and must rot within their cell. There aren't many that are put on this level, as simple murder puts you on level three. The amount of criminals on level four are five. Each having one guard, whose strength is enough to handle their prisoner. Due to this prison being the main one within Little Wano the amount of prisoners are roughly five hundred; the amount of guards ,not including level four, are two for each prisoner. Also, those criminals with devil fruits have been forced to wear with Sea Stone wristbands. This to stop them from using their abilities to cause any problems.

"Three days. Before this prison crumbles." Yoeman would suddenly say.

"What?" Guard Two would turn around to look at his prisoner, as this is the first time he heard him speak.

Yoeman wouldn't respond though, and appear to be sleep once again.  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum