One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Empty Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Fallen

Lucifer

"Your majesty!" said one of the loyal attendant of Shimotsuki Village better known as Little Wano. Emperor Star had sighs his duties as the Emperor of this island was tremendous but he had learn to balance them so he wouldn't be smother in work. Emperor Star was already sitting on special design throne room chair he didn't have a crown because such things was silly. Well to his eyes they were but that was a subject for another time Emperor Star had drifted off in space until the attendant spoke again saying,"Your majesty!"Emperor Star had snap back to reality, and said,"Ahhh yes... State what is on today agenda please." The attendant had nodded in approval as he said,"Sire I am sure you are aware of the military force of Little Wano... But what you aren't aware of it the lack of weapon we don't have..... That is the first thing on the list.... As your royal advisor I suggest you set aside a large some of beli for the common protection of this island .... Your Majesty."

Emperor Star had frown he had thought to himself what kind of army doesn't have weapons to defend themselves , and it people. Honestly running an Island isn't all that it made up to be but it can have it benefits all that it require is a bit of patience. Emperor Star had smirk then said," How much Beli do the royal treasure have? And how much this would cost us?" The Royal advisor had sigh then said,"Approximately 53,750,000beli... and we don't have any income as of yet sir..."

Emperor Star lip open wide as his face shown a face of frustration. He couldn't believe the amount of money it would cost to purchase some basic weapons of low quality. After a few second he quickly calm down as he said,"Well I be damn....this is quite upsetting....To attain such a massive amount of beli in such a little time is troubling.... I guess corners have to be cut in order to be successful."

Grunts Data:
Techniques/Stamina Use:
Haki Stamia:

2Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Empty Re: Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Fallen

Lucifer

The Royal Advisor had said,"Emperor Star, what do you mean by cutting corners? Your Majesty."Star had smile as he look directly into the eyes of the Advisor then said,"53,000,000 million Beli isn't a easy amount of Beli to collect even if we raise taxes.  An quite frankly it nearly impossible , and quite time consuming which is why I think it would be best to cut corners. We could easy capture a smith or hire one it could lower the prices of the amount of Beli we need to massive produce weapons for our army. Sooooo many options but so little time..... for now we shall hold up on that for now. What is next on the royal agenda?"

The Royal Advisor had nodded then said,"The next issue would be Royal Navy sir... Ship doesn't cost that much sir... but a good Royal Navy is important for a safe shore if we could prevent bad people for coming Which is why we should invest into a small navy. Even if the ship could leave the blues at least it could protect the shore of the island if something should happen."

Emperor Star had nodded in approval what the royal advisor said was true maybe that should be his first priority as far as military matters for the island. Emperor Star had said,"Very  valid points indeed they are in fact! I order the construction of 5 tier 1 ship to be place in a blockade around the island entrance would follow the standard docking fee, and search. The type of ships would be ironclad other detail would be further discuss at another time. What is the next matter?"

Grunts Data:
Techniques/Stamina Use:
Haki Stamia:

3Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Empty Re: Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:31 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Fallen

Lucifer

The Royal Advisor had nodded then said,"The next issue is protection of the citizens of Little Wano there are capable crooks who are stronger then our standard force. We would need to either hire or trained outside helper who are loyal to the throne. What do you think your majesty?" Emperor star had taken a moment to absorb everything that advisor had said then said,"Yes of course loyalty is important I would look into black market merchant to see if I can find a few people willing to service us. Is there anything else further Advisor?"

The Royal Advisor had review his clip board then nodded no. With that he had said,"Emperor Star this concludes are agenda you are free to handle other issues of importance until next time?"Star had nodded in approval as he watch the advisor leave the throne room. Emperor Star had smile as he examine the empty roof it was now time to fly around the city.
Grunts Data:
Techniques/Stamina Use:
Haki Stamia:

4Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Empty Re: Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Tumblr_ndlwbh4b9z1qbvovho1_500Little Wano, the home of that man, Cerulean would rather not be here, in fact she would prefer to be anywhere but this little town, Upon entering the border, regardless of her rank she had been asked to take any guns from her body and place them within a basket. She had refused, they had then attempted to pat her down yet a simple glance to her swords made them rethink. She may be tiny but people seemed somewhat scared of her when she glared them down. Now she had rarely come to Little Wano so knowing her way around was something new, hence why she had requested a guard to come to her. She had asked to be taken to Rear Admiral Star, though was told that she would have to refer to him as Emperor Star in this case. Being on his land, she would not refuse. She was not a silly girl.

Thus up the steps in to the door and...are you kidding me, a fucking throne room. God these entitled people sickened her, she was surprised that her fellow Rear Admiral was not adorned in jeweles and a massive crown to over compensate for his uhm.."short comings". Yet she would walk forth, giving a semi bow, [only her top half would go down]. Before continuing on. "You'd think a rich noble would be able to you now, afford to keep a den den mushi clsoe by, Emperor Star, I'v been sent to give you  a message, a rather large and powerful giant has been seen heading in this direction, all forms of aquatic battle have been met with resistance, many men and women lost their lives. Our next course of action is to battle this creature on land. I have been sent to lead the operation. The giant will be here in a few hours, I wil gather the men I have and have them assist with the evacuation of the shore." Cerulean would say with a nod.

[Prelude to giant topic which i will begin in a different thread asap.]

[Note: Gem andMini
Gun and seastone ammo
All current dials are all present in this topic though hidden in pockets or equiped as attatchments]

5Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Empty Re: Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Fallen

Lucifer

Emperor Star sight glaze across the room as his Royal Advisor was just about exit the room he was approximately 6 feet from the door. When suddenly the door flung open revealing a female marine who Emperor Star come to know as Rear Admiral Faith. He had face palm himself oddly enough good help was hard to find these days. His eyes carefully examined the fellow Admiral as she close the distance after a few seconds she had halted, and begin to speak.

Emperor Star had carefully listen to the marine words as he said ,"Not all rich nobles can afford such Luxuries as the Den Den Mushi due to more important matters but in due tim-....Yes a Giant.... How unfortunate form it to attack my Island, and home. Tristan I declare this a state of emergency quickly have the citizens of Little Wano to seek underground shelter while having 100 grunts on standby to aid relief, and combat support. Also prepared the land to sea cannons this is are top priority the safey of this island, and it people!" The Royal Advisor nodded as he quickly run off to deliver the kings orders. Emperor Star had smirk this would be a very interesting task before them, and hopefully they can stop this giant from causing to much havoc to the land. Because Star didn't want to pay for anymore then what he already has to pay for the safety of his island, and his people. Emperor Star had place his left hands underneath his chin then said," Is there anything else you need of me?"
Emperor Star knew it was smart to not panic in times like these because it doesn't help not does it solve the problems he he learn a calm mind see things rashly. Emperor Star had gotten up from his throne as he pace back in fourth just 1meter from his site he was in such what deep though but he was still alert to his guest present.

Grunts Data:
Techniques/Stamina Use:
Haki Stamia:

6Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Empty Re: Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Tumblr_ndlwbh4b9z1qbvovho1_500
Grunts..

Of everything he said, this was the only word that stood with her. Order the Grunts. Is this what he thought of his soliders, not individual lifes who were willingly giving their lives to protect this pathetic excuse for a human, not people he was supposed to protect and rule over, no. These people were simply grunts to him. Did his golden blood really give his brain such a superiority complex. Her hand itched upon the hilt of her swords. Yet with all her might she held from drawing them. Oh how she wanted to slice him down to size. How could anyone be so cold hearted as to call their own army grunts. Yet she waited for his orders. It was infact only when he called to her once more did she come from her trance.

She looked the man up and down, he was taller than her, by a significant amount of inches. His wings were beautiful and his childlike face gave him an innocence, yet the malice, the hatred that embodied him made him more like the devil than the angel his appearance gave. "I have no need for you, you may remain here while your grunts and I, handle the problem. We wouldn't want his majesty to get his hands dirty would we" yet the sarcasm in her voice was real, the toxicity with the emphtasis upon the word grunt could have killed. Yet she would give a slow half bow, her eyes never leaving the child until she turned. "Once the giant is defeated, I shall send the report. Damage will be minimul that I intend to promise" she said as she walked from the large room. Prepartions must be made.

[/exit]

7Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Empty Re: Little Wano Royal Guard{Open} Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:06 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The Fallen

Lucifer

Emperor Star had grunted in disapproval it like nothing he says please this woman. Emperor Star begin to wonder did he already made a bad impression of himself prior to this meeting but when he though back. He remember that when he first met her she was like this so before he even met her he already had his first impression. Emperor Star had watch as Rear Admiral Faith left his castle as he said ,"Tristan remind to me hire better help. Because people shouldn't just walk in my castle with weapons, and shit." Tristan had nodded in approval as he took note of his majesty order.

Emperor Star had chuckle as he said,"Maybe I should invest in a Den Den Mushi system it could be very useful.... what do you think?" The royal advisor had stop writing then look up, and said,"It very well could you majesty but..... it is safe to say that it not very important as we have other things to worry about such as the Royal Navy, and people safety your majesty."What the Royal advisor said was true which is why Emperor Star had nodded then said,"You have you orders so have everything in place by the time I arrive to the shore... looks like I have a giant to kill." Tristan had nodded, and bow as he hurry out the castle to carry out his majesty orders.

Emperor Star quickly descend down the stairs after Tristan left as he begin to walk to the shore. Why? Because that is where the giant was going to arrive at, and he couldn't allow Rear Admiral Faith hog all the glory after all this is his island. So he is responsible for the people safety, and it progress. He couldn't rule a island that is destroyed now can he?
{Exited}

Grunts Data:
Techniques/Stamina Use:
Haki Stamia:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum