One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 Empty Re: With the fishy stick. Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:09 am

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
She was in trouble and wanted to leave? The answer seemed genuine, which meant that the girl might not be lying after all, or she was the best liar in the entire world. Still, Yomi's mistrust of the girl meant that she would try and lean towards the latter unless she got some more information out of her first. Though judging by her latest reaction doing so would be incredibly difficult as she didn't wish to seem like she was prying too much, maybe it was best to try and be a little bit low-key right now, rather than jumping through hoops with the girl. Wait was that a slur? She wasn't a seal it was probably okay but at the same time, she didn't know, best if she also didn't mean any kind of performances in the circus variety.

"Well if you don't want to talk about, shit, it that's fine, I mean at least you can drop a hint o the guy's name, he must be like what, a cute boyfriend to want to leave with him on a ship right? That's a pretty big deal especially if you can swim so well already."

She didn't want to make it seem too obvious but at the same time wanted to see friendly. Hopefully, it was working, because if not then Yomi was in trouble as this girl might catch on and leave to tell others if she was really a marine spy. seriously it would be a really big problem if she ended up being a marine right now, as Yomi didn't have a good way out of this situation.

Last edited by Person on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

16With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 Empty Re: With the fishy stick. Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:33 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
This woman seemed friendly, much friendlier than any marine she had ever met. Hure was unsure that marines could really be civilized with the fishman race, at least from all her experiences with them thus far. One had broken her guitar in the park while another had tried to rape her; though the second one had ended up with an accidental murder on her part. The woman asked for a hint to the guys name, even if the mermaid was against talking about why she was in so much trouble. The other part of her question made her smile, as those would be good reasons to want to find him while not being the main goal.

"Well, he wasn't quite a boyfriend. It was just drinks, great sex, and then breakfast before he bought me a brand spanking new guitar as a going away present. He offered me a job before all of that had happened, cause I was still looking at the time, but I turned it down for personal reasons. I've changed my mind though, and he said to drop the name 'Tall Boy' because he said that it was his nickname that people used on him for obvious reasons. I just hope him and his crew are still in town. I don't know what he does but I could do with disappearing from this place and no longer being on my own." The blue eyed woman had know clue that the one before he was associated with him, so why would she hide a fact that she didn't mind sharing with a complete stranger she would never see again after tonight?

17With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 Empty Re: With the fishy stick. Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:44 am

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
Everything was fine, everything was dandy, everything was perfect until the nickname "Tall Boy" was dropped. What. the. Actual. hell. There is no way, it couldn't be him, could it really be him? Had Vicktor climbed the fish stick? Had he wrangled with the scallions? Had he danced with the fishes? Did he do the electric boogaloo? Did he learn to tango? Had he pop his cherry? Had he dashed across the grand cave? Was his deed done for the day? Did he go cave exploring? Did he learn the meaning of life? Did she put a bag on his head? Was she a racist? Did it still count if she was? Was he the rocket, man? Did a rose petal fall? Was it good for him? Was it good for her? Was this still even a paragraph!?

Yomi pretty much suffered critical brain failure, if she had more robotics within her body she would have blue screened and become useless for the moment. She had to reboot and fast, thankfully the waiter seemed to come over.

"What can I get you, dames?"

"Uh, I will have your best drink, and so will she. if anyone offers to, shit, pay for our stuff tell them to buzz off we don't need it, especially since she works here and doesn't want to 'get in trouble'"

"Oh I know exactly the kind of "trouble" she gets into, it normally pays quite well and has kept us going for a bit, will be a shame if you go girl we will miss ya."

18With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 Empty Re: With the fishy stick. Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:39 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Hure was not sure what to think about the look on this woman's face after she had finished speaking. Was she okay? Was she also autistic and something she said had triggered it? The fishman hoped not! The female did not want to look like a complete asshole to the crowd, especially with the waiter coming by to take their order! Luckily it was James, one of the workers that had talked to her during their breaks and enjoyed her acts and music on, and off, the stage.

James's arrival, and asking what they wanted, seemed to snap the girl out of her stupor long enough to order the best drinks that the tavern had to offer. It would most likely be the rum they were starting to be known for. The alcohol was extremely pleasing in flavor but super potent. The words from James before he left for the drinks made her a bit sad. While she really enjoyed herself here the woman had no others choice. It was either stay and get caught, or arrested, or find Viktor and stay with them.
"Are you okay? I hope I didn't set off anything else on you. Do you know Tall Boy? Or was it just something that triggered you and should I apologize?" The uncertainty in her voice showed, unsure as to whether she should be talking with the mentally challenged woman. What if they went to the marines because they were offended and told them everything? Boy would she be up the creek with no fins!

19With the fishy stick.  - Page 2 Empty Re: With the fishy stick. Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
"Me? I mean I have known tall boys in the past Vicktor has become a man, well done Vicktor, though I don't know she looks almost my age, he into cougars? I had best make sure he understands we are just partners and not romance partners. Shit, I mean uh, as long as you have someone that's nice right!?"

Trying to maintain this level of composure was really hard, she hadn't actually talked about anything other than business with people in a while, maybe that is why she appeared so nervous? Did she appear nervous, was the shock of finding out that news just too much for her right now? Perhaps that was the curse of actually still having a heart, she knew she should have replaced with an engine long ago, but alas that was just the way of the world, or rather her way of making minor mistakes all the time. As the waiter gave the menu to them proper, Yomi was wishing to get out of here as soon as possible, though that probably meant through the meal and then making it appear as if she had somewhere else to be. In truth, she did have other places to be, and this was just one of those instances where she wanted to get back to it as quickly as possible.

"Anything to eat at all?"

"Go ahead, I'm still deciding."

But what Yomi was deciding on wasn't a meal, but just how to escape for now and see what vicktor knew about all of this, and if this girl was trustworthy or not.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum