One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 Empty Re: The Marksman & The Swordsman Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Enzo

Pirates
Pirates

Enzo
”Ah yeah? I-I-I’ll put my beer down. Right on your mums left ass cheek.” The pirate laughed disgustingly, as he wavered about, his nearly green teeth gleaming under the dinky light above the pool table. Waffles cackled with Peter, as she began to slide to the left, stumbling a bit as she began to succumb to the first stages of tipsyness. Catching her slight sway as Vicktur began to rack the balls and Peter placed his beer on a nearby occupied table. The patron’s occupying said table cut their eyes at the drunkard, as he collided with Waffles on his way back to the table, bumping against her outstretched hands that she used to absorb some of the energy of the small collision. Nonetheless, she was small, and his drunk momentum caused them to become slightly entangled for a moment as both fought to free themselves. Yelling at the wasted pirate, the pint sized human exclaimed, ”Watch where you’re goin’. Gonna fuck around and throw a hip out here old man.”

A wavy middle finger was given to the child in response before she scoffed. As Peter prepared to take the opening shot, a sly grin spread across her face as she began to walk towards one of the tables nearest the pool game that was about to ensue. Tucked underneath her makeshift skirt was a large sack of Beli that she had just looted from good ol’ Peter the Finger Giver. She had worked so swiftly that the money had already been secured with a rope on a makeshift inner waistband. Waffles wanted to cackle madly, but instead she just gave the baby giant a thumbs up, as the rival Pirate broke, managing to knock two of the same colored balls in. Throwing his arms up in meager celebration he said to Vicktur, ”Awh yeah pretty boy. You’re in for one helluva night toniiiiiight. Lanky bastard.”

”What an idiot…”, Waffles thought to herself, as she crossed her legs like a proper lady for a moment, watching for the next place that she could squeeze out getting some more loot from the mark. But as she waited on that she couldn’t help but admire her own brilliant, masterful, graceful, epic, cunning that only she, Waffles, was capable of. Everything was going perfectly. As she thought this, the fat lady walked over and asked if she was okay, as she had unknowingly began to diabolically rub her palms together. Retorting swiftly she said, ”Are you okay with that weight? Go on now. Git.” Another finger was given to Waffles as she focused her attention back on the pool game.

16The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 Empty Re: The Marksman & The Swordsman Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:15 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
What a terrible joke. Not even in the sense that he was so offended that it was terrible. It was just a terrible attempt at humor. Especially moronic in that it wasnt even insulting. The disgusting drunk laughed like a hyena at his own ineptitude. Though, he couldnt tell if Waffles was genuinely amused or just going along with it. She certainly gave him a verbal lashing for bumping into her. To which Peter responded by brandishing his middle finger. Vicktur held on to his pool cue and watched the Pirate break and sink two balls, boasting like a fool after he did so. My mother was sold by my father to be a sex slave. If you find her, and pay enough, you can stick your beer and baby dick where ever you want. he casually conversed while lining up a shot. From where he was he could easily ricochet and sink three balls, but he was meant to lose or so he thought. Oh yeah, your stripes. Try not to get so piss wasted that you knock in my solids, eh? Or do. I wont complain. bis tone was dripping with pretension.

Instead of making his pro-mlg360noscope shot, he decided to fuck around and make no shot. Or nore specifically sink the wrong ball. He drew back the pool cue and knocked the cue ball into one of his solids. However he hit it too hard, on purpose, causing the cue ball to bounce off and fall into the left center pocket. His solid merely struck the wall of the table. Shit.... mumbled under his breathe, pretending he didnt want to be heard. He contorted his face into a look of disappointment. It was all to maintain the facade.

17The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 Empty Re: The Marksman & The Swordsman Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:59 am

Enzo

Pirates
Pirates

Enzo
In hindsight, it probably would have been best if Waffles had spoken to Vicktur about Peter’s M.O. Peter Sucksbad, also know by the epitaph “Peter Punch’Emz” was a pirate who was moderately known for well...punching people. Not only that, he had a raging problem about his erectile dysfunction and the fact that he wasn’t well endowed to begin with. As he began to fume with red rage, Waffles looked towards one of the nearby waitresses, performing a decapitating hand gesture over her neck before yanking on an invisible plug. Wendy rolled her eyes at the little girl who had her blackmailed into her fuckery by holding it over her head that she was cheating on her husband. It was great. Stopping what she was doing, Wendy the waitress began to stroll away, just as Vicktur missed his shot, muttering words of discontent as Peter began stalking him from behind, wavering slightly as he drew back his own pool stick, though he wasn’t brandishing it for ball hitting purposes.

Instead he had brandished it in an attempt to homerun the fuck out of the baby giant’s spine. Hoping from her seat, Waffles, sprinted towards Peter as she bellowed, [color=#FF82C0]”Look out dooooooe”, as she tackled Peter at the leg, doing a whole 0.00% damage. Nonetheless, she caused slight wobbling of his drunken fram, as the lights went off and Peter yelled, ”Hey, get you’re fil-fil-fil-fil-filllllthy hands off me.” In the dark, Peter was shaking his leg dramatically as he tried to get Waffles unlatched from it. No one panicked over the power outage, the shit happened so often at The Salty Spitoon that it was virtually part of the bar experience. Yet while it was dark, the made another quick withdraw as she dug around in the man’s pockets.

She wasn’t getting sloppy, but the beef she had drank earlier, more so overly gutsy. As the lights came back on after a short while, she released him before casually strolling back to where she had came from. She muttered, ”Next time ya try some shit like that Peter, I’m just gon’ have to let him fuck you up. I don’t even know why you would try and fuck with someone who just came back from doin a bid in Level 5. I pretty much saved your ass, you owe me.” Peter rolled over the words “Level 6” (Which was the wrong level as he said, ”Ya lil’ slag, you mighta did. You deserve a reward.” Waffles definitely didn’t expect that as her face stretched in a worried manner, as he went for his pockets, ”I think it’s time we go, ya win this time Peter, we’re okay.” Muttering as she walked by Vicktur, ”Lets go, lets go, lets go.”

Throwing a bunch of Beli on the table, paying back the man what was his for winning the game, she sped off towards the exit, throwing her hand up at Scully as she heard the audible, ”What in God’s pure fuckin’ tits is goin’ on here??? THAT LITTLE BITCH.” Even in his drunken state, Peter was putting pieces together better than Waffles would have imagined his mushy brain possible. Rounding a nearby corner, she dipped in the alley against the darkness, waiting to see if Vicktur was on her tail as she didn’t want to miss paying him his cut.

18The Marksman & The Swordsman - Page 2 Empty Re: The Marksman & The Swordsman Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Vicktur was taken off guard when the lights suddenly went out. Most of the bars he had been to in town were seedy as fuck. But never before had the lights suddenly cut out in the middle of a pool game. In the darkness he could hear that Peter fella shouting for someone to get off of him, no doubt it was Waffles who had dive bombed on to him only a moment earlier. Why she had done so was a mystery. Vicktur chalked it up to her being hammered out of her little mind. That ale he was drinking gad a pretty ridiculous alcohol content, so he surprised she wasnt a drooling mess with the world spinning out of control around her. The Revolutionary leaned against the table and waited for the power to kick back in. He wanted to say something about this place being a total shithole, or something or other. But he didnt because he had chosen to stay here and he didnt need to get kicked out and screw up their plan to hustle these suckers. The light flashed back on in no time at all. Allowing the nonchalant patrons to return to their drinks or whatever they were doing before.

Vicktur was ready to continue their game but things wouldnt turn out that way. He saw Waffles toss some vssh on the table, stolen from Peter no doubt, and urge him that it was time to leave. Uh yea, you're too good for me Petey boy. I give. he dropped his pool cue and took off after Waffles. Behind him he could hear Peter cursing the runt for lifting everything in his pockets. Waffles too a dive into the alleyway Whats the haul, kid? he looked back at the bare with minimal concern I'm not gonna have to kill that guy am I?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum