One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Does this island even have a name? [Training] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Does this island even have a name? [Training] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Does this island even have a name? [Training] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Does this island even have a name? [Training] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Does this island even have a name? [Training] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Does this island even have a name? [Training] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Does this island even have a name? [Training] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Does this island even have a name? [Training] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Does this island even have a name? [Training] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
A break from Piracy after the even even on Organ Island our heroes find themselves a long way from a vacation they engage in training

The waves crashed against the rocky shore one wrong move and this small man could be pulled in by tide. The sun beat against this little uninhabited island in east blue. Nothing here to bother him but his crew mates the intense heat and whatever animals were around. Looking around the beach it was there were rock of all sizes this would make for great harite (sumo training) smashing his palms against the rocks was a great way to build his strength. But first he need to warmup. Without a proper warm up he would injure his body every great athlete new this. Three hundred shiko should do it. Taking his stance he would alternate between raising each leg to the side. This one exercise would take him along time to complete was pretty exhausting. Before long Aloeus’ bare chest glistened and sweat ran down his legs. Aloe had struck one of the rocks and was impressed by just how solid they were. Lifting one up and down a few times he had an idea.  A nice friendly game of catch, with boulder would be great training.“Ike!” the dwarf called out not seeing the pirate who technically was now his captain. We can use the rocks as medicine balls! Toss them around with me!” Aloeus would go to the nearest rock without waiting for his response Aloeus would pick up the rock clear above his head and toss it Ike, expecting him not only catch it but to return it as well. Training together made things fun! Little did he know Ike wouldn’t actually be able to catch rock. Hopefully Ike was paying attention.

Last edited by yakaryu on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
ooc; I will be using my 3k word count for stamina training

Climbing off the boat the ebonic pirate wore: his red sleeveless zip hoodie that has the Jolly Roger logo, black jean shorts, sandals, and black knitted headband for his long dreads. The ship was docked safely docked away from the island as they used the rowboat to get to the part of the island that they are at. This was the perfect time for Ike to train his stamina, so he can be a more efficient fighter. While rowing the boat a splash of the sea water touched his cheek as he felt a little weak from but instantly recovering.

Shortly after reaching the Island Aloeus went off to do his training so in response he thought he should warm up before doing any intense training, "yosh" he muttered to himself trying to psych his self up. To warm up his muscles he started to do some basic calisthenics and what better way to start with by doing some chin ups, push ups, inverted rows, bench dips, and squats. Using what was around him Ike used his stretching to reach up to branch on a tree to do perform his chin ups; doing over twenty he stopped and dropped to the ground. After working through the majority of his workout he was finishing up his squats when Aloeus yelled out to him, "sup?" He spoke while turning away.

Unfortunately he wasn't quick enough to dodge the rock the smack in him in the face, but luckily due to his devil abilities he come away mostly unharmed. "Umph", the only sound that could be heard as Ike grabbed his face and looked down at the rock before looking back to Aloeus. "You are so lucky I am made of rubber; I am going to train on a separate part of the island", he then walked off to a secluded section of the island.

WC: 313
Stamina: 250/250

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
[insert 3k word count of stamina training]

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
“OH NO!” Cried out Aloe, forgetting that Ike’s fruit left him invulnerable to such damage. “I killed Ike, I killed my own captain. What will Ataru say!? The wheels in his head spin as he thinks of how to play this freak turn of events. But then the impossible happens the rock moves. “Oh he’s just fine! Thank heaven, hell” Aloe said allowed sighing in relief then he burst out into laughter at his joke. That rubber bastard I need one of those fruits! The training must have been too intense for the captain because he decided to train elsewhere. Or perhaps it was supper secret training method. Before his next routine Aloe would roll his head around and stretch his arms back a few time before smashing his hand against the rocks repeatedly. One had to be careful how they did this it wouldn’t be hard to crumple your hand or do more damage to yourself than good. Aloe wasn’t artistic but he couldn’t help but try make designs out of the rocks. The end results were at all pretty. Abstract, yes, but not in a way that would sell.

Before heading back to the ship Aloe decided to bathe in the sea. Rinsing away the funk he wouldn’t put the same clothes back on.  The dwarf found it incredibly difficult to row between throwing and striking rocks every one of his body’s muscles and bones ached. Rowing back to the ship in the nude he would gather some fresh clothes a fish pole and a spear in order gather food dinner.

total 562
exit

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
Ikes body was drenched with sweat as he heavily panted trying to keep himself from overheating and passing out, "wat-er." He spoke dryly as he walked slowly from the secluded section of the island. It's been hours since Ike seen Aloeus so he wasn't sure if the shrimp didn't get snatched off by a large flying prey or washed away by a huge current. Moving sluggishly the young pirates body ached as his felt incredible tension which was ironic for the rubber boy to feel stretched tight.

"Ow ow ow", he whimpered silently to himself as held onto the side of his leg thinking that would reduce the pain but this would help him mentally. Physically his body was at its limits but this was the only way to gain any kind of beneficial training was to push himself to his limits and rest afterwards. "Why did I walk so far!?", the rubber pirate cursed to himself loudly as he complained about the distance between the shore and where he was at. Walking back towards the shore Ike could remember how his training in Foosha Village with his Older Brother and Grandfather.

Although his grandfather was much more harsh in training he cared deeply for him and seeing the improvements from when he was a kid caused him to crack a smile. After reaching the shore Ike tried catching his breath when he looked up seeing the rowboat already sailing off, "hey! Wait for me", he yelled as he stretched his hand out grabbing onto its mast using his stretching and pulling himself towards Aloeus.
[/Exit]

WC; 271/250
Stamina: 330/330

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum