One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Guns And Roses - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Guns And Roses - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Guns And Roses - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Guns And Roses - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Guns And Roses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Guns And Roses - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Guns And Roses - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Guns And Roses - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Guns And Roses - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Guns And Roses - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns And Roses Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:21 pm

WorstGenerationBoy

WorstGenerationBoy
This was hard to register...it still took him a bit to realize what just happened before his eyes. She was serious...she actually slapped that bag of beli out of his hand. There were two thoughts moving through his mind right now. The first one was giving her a slap for spilling his damn money on the ground...the other thought was how dead serious this woman was. She really wanted him to follow by her lead no questions asked.

If not politeness, this woman did know how to make an attractive offer...what she was saying did not sound like something he'd object to at all! even though her demeanor kind of made him want to just turn around and walk away...that was fine. This type of woman...is the type of person he'd want to be his boss. When she finished speaking to him he paused for a moment to register everything she had just spoken. With a deep breath he looked down to the ground, holding his hand to the side of his head...shaking it then looking back up into the eyes of Faleece. With a stern look on his face he put his hands into his pocket. "The name is Lesis...and uh..." her rubbed the back of his head looking away from her.

"Understood...Miss Faleece..."

16Guns And Roses - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns And Roses Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Kunsumi

Admirals
Admirals

Kunsumi

Guns And Roses - Page 2 240?cb=20160521004552

The child permitted a brief large smile before approaching Lesis and lightly ruffling through his afro. "That's ma'dam Faleece to you, my dear." She'd look to the side, <"My dear? Hah. Makes me sound mature. Fine then. We'll go with that," she thought to herself. *STEP* -- *STEP* -- *STEP* "In that case.." *STEP* -- *STEP* "Your first task is to pick up th-" Oddly enough, she'd find herself lifted into the air, dangling by her collar while within the grip of a tall individual sporting a marine's attire. "Oi..Oi! Who the hell-" She'd look to the side, noticing Captain Gogobo's face. Faleece blew a cloud of smoke into his face, sticking her tongue out afterward. "Heck ya want, ol' man? I'm talkin' to-" -- "FAAAAALLLEEEEEECCCEEE!" He'd shout, huffing and puffing. "I received report that you hadn't arrived with not only yourself..but the weapons." Whilst the two practically butted heads and exchanged dialogue, the captain hadn't once glanced at Lesis. He had bigger fish to fry: Her ego. "Seems I'll have to transport you there personal-" He'd find his lips grabbed by Faleece. "Finne. Fiinne, ol' man. Sheesh. Let's get a move on then." Shortly after, she'd find herself being whisked off in the distance. She'd glance back at Lesis before speaking.

"You're mine now, Mr.Lesis. Now, and forever!"
--"Grow strong n' come find me in the grand line, mmkay!?"
---"Might even take you up on that dinner offer." She'd continue with a brief wink.
------"Tataa~"

17Guns And Roses - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns And Roses Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:09 pm

WorstGenerationBoy

WorstGenerationBoy
Lesis gave a squint to with one of his eyes when he felt Faleece's hand on his `fro. His eyes widened when suddenly...Faleece...she started to fly! She was ascending to the sk- oh wait no, someone grabbed her by her collar...no other than... "A-...marine?" He'd say taking a single step back, wondering what a marine would have to do with A woman like Faleece other than arresting and tossing her into a insane asylum. He cocked his head, figuring he'd overhear exactly what it was she was involved with a marine for, when suddenly he remembered what Faleece had only just said. "Wait...no...She already told me! she's being shipped off to the grandline! by the marines?...Faleece is a marine?" He said to himself, not only in a low volume but neither Faleece nor the marine probably cared enough to even pay attention to what he was saying at this point...Before he knew it, the enigma that was Faleece was being carried away..even now she was giving her regards to Lesis. He waved away to her briefly watching her fade away until the day he'd finally see her again. "Madam' Faleece..."

Present Time...

"....My Damn..." Lesis said to himself, sitting in a bar on loguetown. He has changed a bit since then, instead of a kung fu gi he wore some custom dress clothes, with a short red tie and a jacket that exposed his bare chest. His afro wasn't as round as it was when he was 13, it was much more...slanted oddly. With his arms folded he looked to the cieling. "4 years and I'm still in the blues....Faleece is going to have my ass for this..." He stood up and stretched. "gahh...Well...at least I learned a bit about this devil fruit...I shouldn't waste anymore time here though, I'll have to make some money to get into the grandline!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2