One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 Empty Re: White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Syndra

Syndra
When I strike Mimight's leg with my sword I smile. We got you now. Then Elisa unleashed her powerfull and deadly attack. Mimight seems to be done for with the holes inside her body. To my suprise it is not enough. Mimight started laughing. Ice closes her wounds and uses this moment to counter attack. Elisa is still able to move but Mimight's shield finds her and is rammed in her face. Syndra gets angry as her sister gets hurt. I roll forward and stab Mimight through her chest. When I pull out my sword the wounds close itself. Ice covers he wound. It maby didnt hurt her alot but it gets her attention as Mimightt now starts to attack me instead. I do jump backwards to avoid some of her attacks. Mimight is fast and is able to gap close quicklyand attacks again. She swings her sword at me and is too fast. She cuts me in my shoulder leaving a deep wound. Weakened I am unable to dodge the next attackas Mimight dashes the shield into me too followed by a round house kick sending me flying. I land ont eh ground 3 meters further. I get up on my feet and take a moment to look at Mimight. How?? How are you still alive bitch !! Mimight laughs evilisch. I have this. Mimight lifts her hand with on one finger a ring. WHat?THe ring morons. They give me the power to control ice. As she said it she holds up her other hand towards Elisa and then shoots from both arms a ice spear. One for the two of us. I just smply drop my self on the groudn adn roll to dodge the spear.

16White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 Empty Re: White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
As White hair Mimight was launching a double pathed attack towards both Elisa and Syndra in the forum of ice spears, something remarkable was in play. Syndras little pet bear was standing right in front of Mimight and with her power source revealed and weakness provided; the unnoticed yury would leap up towards Mimight ringed hand opening his mouth to take a strong bite of Mimight finger, taking a chunk of her flesh with it and the ring itself. With the ring gone the ice currently covering her wounds would begin to melt and it was just a matter of time before she dropped dead. “YOU STUPID MUTT, YOU KILLED ME”. Yury would start to run towards Syndra with the ring in his mouth which also was starting to degrade as the secret truth is MiMIght and the ring had a symbiotic relationship.

Elisa dodged the spear coming her way using Gepo and climbing to the sky, as she started her advance towards Mimight in order to finished the already finished White Haired Assassin who attempted to capture yury with a quick dive but Yury was simply too fast for her. “Sigh, beaten by a damn mutt” A loud bang rings across the area as Mimight dropped her sword and shield...they clanged against the hard ground “Enough, I only have a few minutes left and I can’t fight you both and Chase the mut; nor am I so Loyal to my organisation that i'd spend my last breath in violence” Mimight turns to face Syndra “In my departure I leave thee a gift………. … .. .. .. .. .. . . . “.

Occ: Id let you, decided what she gifts you in speech.

17White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 Empty Re: White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Syndra

Syndra
When Mimight throws her Ice spear at me I am able to dodge it. Because of her attack she was wide open. When Yury appears infront of her he looked really heroic. FOr a moment I am afraid and fear for his life. I want to stop him but he doesnt flinch or give in to his little bear fears and faces the woman infront of him. In a epic moment the little bear was able to bite of the finger and runs as fast as he can back to his owner Syndra. He makes cute bear noises what make him look cute and heroic at the same time. Mimight fails to capture Yury. He was too small, slippery and fast to get caught. I hold pen my arms and kneel down. Yury jumps in my arms and I cuddle him as I tell him how amazing and brave he is. Meanwhile Mimight is dieing and she falls helpless on the ground. THe book of Desires falls out of her clothes and lands next to her on the ground. Mimight understands she lost. TO that little cute bear none the least. She makes a fist and wants to tell us nothign but as she slips away she changes her mind. SHe begins to speak. I get closer to Mimight and kneel next to her. In my departure I leave thee a gift………. … .. .. .. .. .. . . . Mimight tries to speak but the blood that is comming out of her mouth is making her choke. She rolls on a side and spits it all out. quickly she shouts Orlando "SAVED the island but its currenrtly lost
before the blood fills her mouth again. Syndra is onfused by this. I grab her by the shoulder. Mimight dies in my arms but I do not give up. You fought well but tell me!! What doy you mea? WHat did he save? WHat island TELL ME!!! I start shaking Mimight's corpse. WAKE UP !!! TELL ME!!!

18White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 Empty Re: White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:07 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
The fight was over as Syndra was left with a riddle of gifts only leaving more questions and a rage within her and thus I moved slowly towards her wrapping my right arm around her as I half hugged her as I pulled her off Mimight and started to move towards the crew; meanwhile Yury had picked up the book of evolution and desire. In a elegant peaceful voice “She's dead..!Today is over, and we must return to the crew”..... Elisa would do her best to forcefully pull Syndra off the corpse in order for them all to make their way to the ship.

The battle at the 80th branch was over; and news would soon spread that the corruption that plagued this place was over with only a few days passing before 100s of marines would call this bloody mess home; though the Admiral who had been overseeing the secrets, and maintaining the organization was not utterlly pissed and his attention had been gained though despite this he himself didn't know who Syndra or Elisa were and thus he had to do research, something that would buy both Syndra and Elisa significant time to process what the seizing of the book of evolution and desire would mean for them. As on returning to the ship and opening the book; it was filled with nothing but after a few sections ink would appear and read “Hello Syndra and companion Elisa, the text would fade then appear again “My name is BOED”.

[Exit]

19White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 Empty Re: White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:37 am

Syndra

Syndra
While I keep violently shake Mimights corpse trying to wake her up to give me more information. Elisa sneaks up on me and pulls me away. At first I struggle and grab Mimight's corpse and try to keep myself at the same spot. Making it as diicult as possible for Elisa to pull me away from Mimight. Tell me more you bitch. Stop sleeping and tell me !! Yury takes the book and ELisa 's grip gets stronger as she uses more force. I do fight back harder in return. THen Elisa would speak to me in my ear with a elegant kind and peacefull voice. The words she spoke have more impat then all the pulling and force Elisa had used beforehand. I let got of Mimight and let ELisa pull me away. As my body rests against ELisa. Tears are flowing and making ELisa's arm wett but she doesnt seem to care about my tearsand let me be.

When we return to the ship I have calmed down. The information Mimight told us seems like nothing but I know that its more ten it seems. Besides she knew Orlando by his name. This gves me the impression that I am getting closer to find out who is behind his death. Now I have also a new task. Find out what Orlando is hiding and what Mimight's words mean. We then open the book we obtained. Upon opening the book we see empty pages. I go through the whole book. All the pages are empty. Then at the moment I want to close it someting happens. On the blank pages that are currently infront of me and ELisa appear words. I look at ELisa and then back at the book. WHat?

[Exit]

20White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] - Page 2 Empty Re: White hair!.[Task Elisa & Syndra] Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Can you guys please include your word counts at the end of each post next time?

250,000 Beli
500,000 Bounty
13,000 EP
3 SP

Awarded to both

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum