One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Premier Night: Attack Of The Pirates! [ARC TASK] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Premier Night: Attack Of The Pirates! [ARC TASK] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Premier Night: Attack Of The Pirates! [ARC TASK] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Premier Night: Attack Of The Pirates! [ARC TASK] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Premier Night: Attack Of The Pirates! [ARC TASK] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Premier Night: Attack Of The Pirates! [ARC TASK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Premier Night: Attack Of The Pirates! [ARC TASK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Premier Night: Attack Of The Pirates! [ARC TASK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Premier Night: Attack Of The Pirates! [ARC TASK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
Spoiler:

Due to the pirates attack on the theater the play was delayed for a few days to repair everything, meaning more work for Jade. He didn't like that it meant more work but it meant more time he could pass till he could leave Jaya, which made him sort of happy when he thought about it. "Finally ready to get all this down!" Jade said as he walked into the well sized theater while holding his signature chocolate milkshake, he wondered if he could ever go a day without one but quickly decided the answer was no, milkshakes were too good to him. "JADE!!" the voice of a male yelled, startling him and making him drop his milkshake on the floor. "NOOOO!!" Jade cried and kneeled down in front of his Fallen as old man Yushiro approached him. "Damnit you made a mess! Plus you're late hurry up so we can get ready for tonights play!" The old man badgered as Jade was still sulking over his milkshake.

"Fine but you owe me a milkshake, old fart!" Jade said as he wiped the water from his eyes and stood up, wiping some of the dust off of his kimono. "Whatever!" The old man said as he walked towards the stage room with the young pirate trailing him. As they walked into the stage room he still was shocked by the sheer beauty that it gave off and wish that he could kiss whoever made this. "Jade!" Everyone yelled as his geta cracked up the stairway to stage itself. Everything on the stage seemed to set up the props, the back drop, and even the lighting but they still had a little more painting to do on the sea and the moveable wooden ship and they would be done. After getting right to work they finished the rest of it in no time with about three hours left till the show actually started. "Finally done" Jade said as he put his paint brush down and went to find the old man to find out if he needed anything else done. "You're done for now" the old man seemed to know that Jade was right behind him as he stood in the front lobby, "however one of my actors called out so I will need you too fill in as a pirate!" Yushiro finished. Jade laughed a little before he started to protest "what? I may be a pirate but I only signed up for helping build the background not be in it" he said with a semi-cold tone. "You don't do it and I'll call the marines, I know you don't want that" that bummed Jade out completely, would he really sell him out just because he wouldn't star in a play? He knew it had to be a bluff but he didn't want to take his chance. "Fine, whatever, I'll be back in an hour before the play I'm going to rest for a bit" he finished still sounding a bit cold but before he could leave the old man threw a few bucks his way. Having caught it before it all fell on the floor he looked at the old man confused "its for your milkshake, now go before I take my money back" Yushiro said with a joking tone. "Fine" Jade said as he turned around with a smirk, man did he think this old man was bi polar but he kind of reminded him of his father.

Word count: 580

Anonymous
"That old man, he gives me such a headache" Jade said to himself as he walked towards the nearest pub to get himself another milkshake. He was stressing a bit because being in front of a lot of people wasn't he kind of thing at all, he was more of a book person and was even surprised he went to help in the first place but he knew he had to deal. After reaching the pub he was greeted by several of the people that worked there, they didn't know his name but he was here a lot for milkshakes as Jade thought they had the best ones in town. "Hey there, sweetie" a young woman with bright blue eyes and fire red hair said, winking at Jade when he made eye contact. "Hey Momo, how's everything?" Jade asked the waitress "Everything's fine darlin, would you like your usual?" She replied back. Jade smiled widely "you already know hun! Also add some extra crispy fries with that as well" He said winking back. She smirked at him "you got it babes" she finished speaking and walked off which was followed by a sigh from Jade. "If only she knew, woman aren't my type" he said to himself laughing a little with a sudden flash of Junbei popping into his mind. He knew he would have to deal with that eventually but not now.

As he was waiting for his milkshake Jade saw several ragged looking men stagger in and sit at the bar located next to his booth. He stopped paying attention for a second as his milkshake and food finally got delivered by his flirting waitress but they began discussing something that caught his immediate attention. "You here what happen to the guys last night? Two were beaten up and three were murdered" One of the men said, he was average height for a male and was bald but covered in tattoos. "Yeah, I heard it was by that crazy guy from the pirate crew that took on all those marines!" Another said, "yeah I heard he was like a demon, covered in blood of the marines and even took down a Commodore" another one chimed in. Jade's eyes widened, they were talking about him which was no good at all, how did they hear about that? He could only wonder.

"But no one messes with our crew! The black heats will take him out tonight at that damn theater" another one said. "Shit!" Jade said rather loudly, catching the attention of the people next to him. "Oh, I did it now" Jade said as they looked at him sternly, one even put his beer down and approached him. "Were you listening to our conversation you little punk?" The bald man said standing tall above The sitting Jade. "N-no sir!" He said stumbling like a kid, he didn't want too fight them, at least not yet but he felt like that was going to happen even if he didn't want it too. The man stood there for a second looking at Jade before Jade noticed that his eyes locked on the swords laying next to him, Bong-Seon being his center of attention. Before Jade could react the bald goon took his sword and unsheathed it a bit, seemingly basking in its beauty "this your sword runt?" The man asked. "Yes it is, now could you please put it down" Jade asked faking a certain nervousness in his voice but in all actuality his anger was rising, no one touched his prized sword. Not a single soul. "Well I'll keep it for ya, I need a new sword" The bald man said as he smirked and sheathed Jade's sword. "Sorry but you can't, I can't let you take that" Jade said as he reached for his sword, he was going to get it back no matter what.

However before Jade could touch it he was suddenly punched in the face, knocking off his eye patch. Shock was the only thing that went through him for a split second before rage tore through his body. "I-it's you!" The bald man said still holding the sword as Jade looked at him with pure rage. "Yes, it's me and you fucked up big time!" Jade said as he stood up and grabbed one of his iron swords. As he did this the other four men flew behind him to back him up, making it five against one. "In the name of the black heat pirates, we will kill you!" They said in tandem, Jade simply ignored there outburst and got ready to slaughter them like he knew he would have to when he was approached.

Word Count: 782

Anonymous
Why did it seem that trouble followed him everywhere he went these days? Maybe it was the fact he finally achieved his dream that he was starting to be more open and mischievous but that only causes trouble for him being a pirate. "Well maybe this won't end so badly" Is what Jade would say before he had gotten punched and was now back in his blood thirsty state. "Bring it, you filthy punk" the bald pirate of the black heat pirates that held his sword said, only feeding Jade's rage. The bladie tried to throw a punch but Jade quickly caught it, twisted his arm making a cracking sound, which was also followed by a small cry from the pirate. "Give me back Bong-Seon, NOW" Jade said in a voice teething with nothing but rage, "n-n-never" the pirate said trying to be tough and throwing the sword to one of his crew mates. That was a large mistake on the bald guys part as Jade quickly broke his arm that was within his grasp and then flipping him onto the floor and stomping on his ribs, ultimately breaking them. "Give it back" He said again before another pirate unsheathed his own sword and ran towards him but was met with a par with Jade's iron blade.

"I was waiting to kill you tonight but I can do it now!" The pirate said as if was gloating but luckily for Jade the mention of tonight reminded him of what they said, if he didn't beat these guys here they would come and attack everyone at the theater. However he wondered if these guys friends would come weather he beat them or not, he had to warn the old man. Since he was calming down now, he could think clearly "Just give me back my sword, you idiot!" he said as they continued to clash Swords. Jade would have grabbed his other sword but it was still in the booth which was a few feet away, looks like he had to rely on his martial arts skills. When they clashed again And Jade was close enough, he kicked the pirate in the stomach, making him fly towards the pirate who had his sword. The two pirates colliding flung Bong-Seon into the air, which Jade quickly jumped into the air and grabbed it, "finally!" He said happily.

He wanted to finish these people off because he knew what they would do if he didn't but he also had to warn the old man and the crew as soon as possible. He looked at the pirates then the exit. Three of them were unconscious and only two of them blocked the door but all it would take is a simple flip over them to get out of here. "Bring it on, suckers!" Jade said taunting them and succeeded in doing so, as they ran towards him he quickly jumped over there head to get to the door. "Thankfully i got out of there" Jade said as he rushed towards the theater, he was going to protect those people no matter what.

Enemies:

Word Count: 518

Anonymous
Jade knew that they would probably run back to their crew and tell them what happened, meaning that they would come attack earlier then they planned. He cursed the fact he fell off the ship when he did, it was only causing him more trouble than it was worth at the moment. "Junbei, get here soon!" Jade thought as he once again approached the theater. "Old man!" He yelled looking around he didn't see him in the lobby so he ran to the stage room, where he saw Yushiro directing the rehearsal for tonight. Jade didn't like the fact that these people, that he worked so hard for pirates just to come and mess everything up. "Old man, you have to stop the play" He said, panting from the running to the theater. "What are you talking about boy?" Yushiro asked "why do I have to stop my play? Because you don't want to be in it?" The old man finished speaking. Jade sighed a little at the old mans rash speaking "no, those pirates are coming back for me and this theater" Jade said. He was met with a look of shock by Yushiro and the actors then by a fit of rage.

"It's your fault, you damn pirate!" Yushiro suddenly yelled at Jade, taking him by surprise. "I'm going to call the Marines on all of you pirates, get out, now!!!!" Yushiro yelled out again. Confusion hit Jade as he was yelled at by this man but he also the sadness in the old geezers gaze. "Fine, whatever" Jade said with a stern voice with a hint of sadness in it, he knew why the old man was doing this and he understood. Yushiro knew that if other pirates knew of Jade's identity and were coming to kill him then soon the marines would too, causing more mayhem. If the old man was caught having harbored him, everything would go to shit for him and Jade never wished to do that too anyone.

"Damn, I'm gonna miss these people " Jade said smiling a bit as he left the building but that smile quickly turned into a frown when he saw what was coming towards the theater. "They came early" Jade said as he watched a lot of pirates lead by a strong looking man, which only meant more trouble for him. He began to worry about the outcome of this fight but remembered the fact that he took on several marines and even a Commodore, mere pirates like these would be a piece of cake. However he shouldn't underestimate them too much either. After a few more moments they stood a few feet away from Jade and the theater, the one who lead the crew began to speak. "We see you, Jade. As you know we have come too kill you" He said "but before we kill you, my name is Mishi Onigiri and we are the black heat pirates." With his sentence ending the hoard of pirates ran his way. "Goodie my favorite pass time" Jade said as he dug his feet into the ground and then pushed himself off of it, moving at a blinding speed into the mob. As he sped into the mob he quickly unsheathed Bong-Seon and cut down two of the pirates who were blinded by his speed.

Another one of the pirates approached him and they clashed swords but he caught Jade off guard by kicking him in the stomach and sending him to the ground. As he was on the ground the pirate who kicked him and two others tried to come down from the air and stab him with their swords but he managed to escape by rolling out of the space at the last moment. He was met with another pirate trying to slash him vertically but he managed to duck down and slash the pirate from the bottom up. "HAHA IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?" Mishi said laughing at Jade, seeing his small struggle with the pirates. The gap in power between the Grunts of the man and Jade wasn't too big but he could feel it. Just as he was thinking the two pirates he thought he had killed got right back up, picking their swords up with them. "Man am I in for a ride" Jade said as he prepared to fight some more.

Enemies:

Techniques Used & Stamina:

Word Count: 729

Anonymous
This had to be a struggle Jade hasn't ever had in his life. Even when he fought the marines he was going through them like they were nothing but he couldn't seem to keep up with these pirates at the moment. "Fuck" Jade said as he spit blood out of his mouth before dodging the blade of one of the pirates. He rushed in and parred with one of them right before taking out one of his iron swords and horizontally cutting them down. Three more of the black heat pirates came at him with their blades and he barely managed to block the attacks by spinning like a tornado with his two blades in his hands, knocking them back. Jade noticed that a pirate was coming from behind him and did a back flip, landing right behind them and stabbing them right in the stomach. As Jade turned too see two more of the pirates trying to attack him from the side, which was a big mistake in his book. Jade sheathed both swords before saying something "Two Sword style: War Slash" he quickly unsheathed two swords delivering powerful cuts to both side of him as he did. His attack hit both of them and sent them flying to the ground but he didn't notice a pirate come from behind him and was put in a head lock.

"Gotcha now, bastard" the pirate who held him said and as another one point a rifle at Jade. "I'm dead" Jade said right before the rifle was shot but the pirate didn't realize that right before the rifle was shot Jade had managed to stab the pirate that held him in the stomach. When he did he quickly flipped to the back of the pirate and used him as a shield, saving his ass by a split second. "One Sword: Boomerang" Jade said as he threw his sword and watch it flew towards the rifle user, he almost missed but the reaction time of the shooter was too slow and his right half was caught with the attack. Jade was getting exhausted, he didn't know how much more he could take from all this and he just knew he had to fight the tall shirtless guy that was called mishi. Being caught up in his thoughts, Jade felt a blade connect with his back sending him stumbling forward before turning around. "Got ya" one of the two pirate Grunts said as he rushed towards Jade with his blade. As they clashed Jade noticed that the cut was taking away his strength so he had to hurry and end all of this. Jade delivered an unsuspecting powerful jab which caused the pirates strength to wane and allowed Jade to overpower him and send his blade through his enemies throat.

The last grunt came forward, picking up a blade of his decided comrade and with one strike disarmed Jade. "What the fu.." Jade was cut off as a blade went through his stomach and pulled back out, sending his blood all on the ground. "Looks like it's the end for youuu~" teased the oddly powerful guy who had just stabbed Jade and prepared for one final attack. "I can't lose, I have to get back to my crew" He said as he stumbled and dug one of his foot into the ground, cracking it. "It's useless, you're about to die!" The powerful grunt said as he stood over Jade and swung the blade down but before he could Jade used the speed of his God speed technique to deliver a powerful kick to the pirates chin, sending him flying meters away and blood pouring from his mouth.

"N-now just one more left" Jade said as he turned to Mishi, he was going to need to muster up the last of his strength to fight him. "It's my turn now I see" Mishi laughed as he suddenly appeared before the injured Jade punching him in the face. After punching him in the face Mishi delivered several more powerful blows to his body, sending blood flying out of Jade's mouth and out of his stomach wound. "Die die die!!" Mishi laughed as he was beating on Jade and made Jade believe he was going to die. He was on the ground being stomped on by Mishi and he knew he wouldn't last any longer. "I'm sorry Junbei, Yushiro, seems like I wasn't powerful enough" Jade closed his eyes as he thought he would die from the next stomping attack that was aimed for his head but then something great happened. "GET OFF OF HIM!!" Old man Yushiro's voice said as he ran up towards Mishi and began hitting him with a prop for the play. "Y-Yushiro you old geezer, stop it before you get killed" Jade said weakly but it was too late and Mishi had turned his attention too Yushiro and began beating him too. However Jade knew he couldn't take much as he was old and began to feel horrible because he had put him in this situation.

"Die old man, die along with that punk over there!!" Mishi continued to laugh as he kept beating on Yushiro who was crying out. "Jade, it was a joy working with you, I'm sorry I was so harsh before but I couldn't just let you die" Yushiro said as if he wear close to death. That's when Jade realized if the old man would risk his life for Jade even after knowing him a few days, then Jade can't give up and live up too his word of protecting them. Jade stumbled up from the ground, blood pouring from his wounds and mouth but he smiled. "Mishi, get off of him" Jade yelled at the pirate as he picked up Bong-Seon from the ground. "Oh, you're up? Mishi said as he stopped beating Yushiro and threw him to the ground like he was trash, which fed the anger inside of Jade. "I'll kill you with this last hit!" Mishi said as he cocked back his first and rushed towards Jade at his maximum speed, just as Mishi did that Jade dug his feet into the ground and sheathed Bong-Seon. "One Sword: Moonlight Oni" Jade pushed off the ground and unsheathed his sword to make a crescent like cut the same time as Mishi's attack connected. "You little bastard, you got lucky " Mishi said as his back stood too Jade's as Jade's back stood to his. It seemed like Mishi was okay but a split second later his abdomen spewed blood and he fell to the ground, dead. "I did it, Junbei" Jade said as he looked at Yushiro and blacked out, falling face first to the ground.

Everything was beginning to get so bright it hurt, was he dead? "Hey, Jade" the familiar voice said as Jade opened his eyes and realized he was in a bed in a room. "Yushiro? You are alive?" Jade said weakly as he looked around too see a bandaged Yushiro standing next to his bed. Jade then noticed that he was all patched up too but it didn't seem like a hospital room at all, "where am I?". "You are in my house, my son is a doctor and managed to patch you up so you wouldn't have to have legal trouble in the hospital" Yushiro told him. Jade smiled "thank you, Geezer" He said to Yushiro "I should thank you, you saved us all from those pirates" the old man replied. "I couldn't just let them tear that theater a part, I know it's your life" Jade said as he stared at the ceiling, he was proud of himself for doing what he thought he couldn't. He kept his word and protected the theater, he couldn't wait to tell his crew. "Hey Yushiro, mind going to get me a milk shake?" Jade said, "YOU IDOIT YOU ARE INJURED A MILKSHAKE WILL NOT HELP YOU HEAL!!" Yushiro scolded him but it just made Jade laugh. He was going to miss this banter.

Enemies:

Techniques used & Stamina:

Word Count: 1,343

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Hmm nice

600,000 Beli
3,00,000 Bounty
12,000 EP
2 SP