One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Middle Skypiea Arc - Into The Ruins : Snake Point Lake!  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Middle Skypiea Arc - Into The Ruins : Snake Point Lake!  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Middle Skypiea Arc - Into The Ruins : Snake Point Lake!  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Middle Skypiea Arc - Into The Ruins : Snake Point Lake!  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Middle Skypiea Arc - Into The Ruins : Snake Point Lake!  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Middle Skypiea Arc - Into The Ruins : Snake Point Lake!  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Middle Skypiea Arc - Into The Ruins : Snake Point Lake!  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Middle Skypiea Arc - Into The Ruins : Snake Point Lake!  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Middle Skypiea Arc - Into The Ruins : Snake Point Lake!  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Middle Task 1:

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

Turning towards Caprice, Junbei spun his blitz sticks in hand to maintain concentration. “Caprice. Listen to me closely.” the Captain stated with his glazed crimson red eyes. “I’m not sure how agile these guys are… but they certainly aren’t ordinary. They leaped almost 100 Meters to pick off those soldiers. Meaning their legs have to have some kick to them. I’m going to clear a path. Go ahead. When you find the exit to this level, scream my name out. I’ll be able to find you in this darkness. Reach under my coat and take my tonfa, Vitas. It’s the glowing one, let that be your light.” Junbei said, his voice more calmer but yet rough, as opposed from his usual raspy tone. Walking over to his Captain, Caprice slammed his fist into his Captain’s face. “Are you kidding me!? How can you tell me to leave you behind!? After giving me that speech back on Jaya!? We’re a crew remember! There’s no way I’m leaving-” Caprice stated. “At your current level…” Junbei interjected. You’ll just be a nuisance. Don’t you see that, Caprice. If you die under my care… I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. I’m tired seeing those I care for die before my eyes. Go!” Junbei shouted. “That’s an order!” the musician commanded. Biting his lip, Caprice reached around his Captain’s waist to remove his glowing tonfa. “Fine. It’s your funeral.” Caprice said, wiping away his tears, standing promptly behind his Captain, waiting for the signal to move.

“Hoho… I take it you want me to protect the boy?” Juju inquired. Turning to Juju grinning, “What makes you say that?” Junbei inquired. “Oh… I’ve lived long enough to read that body language of yours. With youth brings that feeling of invincibility… You feel immortal like you can take on any challenge as long as you have power. Word of advice Junbei, I once knew a boy much like you. His eyes shone just as clear as yours did as well. He was crude, charismatic and handsome if I do say so myself-” the man stopped, clearing his throat as he was going off topic. “However, that boy realised something one day, when he was all alone and everyone he’d love had died. No matter how much he’d tried to suffer on his own, they were always there to comfort him. So when they disappeared, for the first time in that boy’s life-” Juju stated, his speech slowed by the image of the pouncing Tiger, lunging towards Junbei. “He noticed that he needed them much more than he thought he did and wept.” Juju said grinning, at the image before him. Junbei crossed his tonfa in an ‘X’ pattern, intercepting the tiger’s attack. “Really. I think that boy you know is a bit different from me.” Junbei said, as the Tiger’s weight and strength started to overwhelm him.

“I don’t want to suffer alone. I understand the need of someone pulling you from the darkness that lies within.” Junbei said, fighting for words as the Tiger’s body compressed his body downwards, placing immense weight on his kneecaps. As the crossed Mouchi sunk closer and closer to the musician's body. “I’ll just wait until the day my crewmates can fight with me on equal footing in situations like this!” Junbei shouted. Breaking away from the power struggle, Junbei surged his tonfa fill with electricity, slamming the two Sokumen of his baton weapons into the Tiger’s mid-section. Skipping backwards, the Tiger dropped onto the ground, seizing from the electrical current of the attack. “Now! Caprice!” Junbei shouted. Grabbing onto the old man’s hand, Caprice cleared a pathway for Caprice, Juju and the remainder of the army to follow suit. Smacking the tiger’s away with his raw barefists, Juju assited in the escape, while Junbei whistled at the Tiger’s, creating a soundwave that drew their attention towards him. The light hurt the Tiger’s eyes and they had plenty of meat from the cave in to feast on, turning their attention to Junbei, the man was encased in darkness.

Winter, Snowy Peak, Karate Island, Junbei feet stood buried in snow up to his ankles. Sipping from his sake gourd, Junbei’s master, Colt, on look the man’s training. “Stop! Your shoulder’s aren’t relaxed enough and your elbow’s positioning is out of whack.” Colt said, sipping merrily from the vessel, to negate the feeling of disdain from Junbei’s horrible swings. “You’re the one that wanted me to use these stupid toy sticks!” Junbei exclaimed, throwing his tonfa’s into the ground in frustration. “I’m much better with a sword.” Junbei exclaimed, scrunching his face in frustration. “Ohoho… You believe that delusional filth you just spewed. Listen to me Junbei, what do you think is your most useful attribute?” Colt asked, sitting up from his seated position, standing to his feet, grabbing for his blades. Using Busoshoku Haki in his feet, the force prevented the man from sinking into the snow and he stood sentinel on the surface.

In one swift motion, he drew his blade and the sword rested one inch away from the child’s neck. “Certainly isn’t speed. They’ll always be someone faster than you.” Colt instructed. Dropping the blade into the snow, the man lunged forward, slamming his fist into the child’s face. “And you certainly aren’t going to win in a power struggle. So, again, I ask you, what is your strongest attribute?” Colt inquired. Grabbing towards his tonfa, the teen grabbed the weapons, and unleashed a flurry of attacks against his master, slipping in the glacier nature of the terrain. Slamming another kick into the child’s mid-section, Junbei caught the kick and countered, slamming the tonfa into the man’s gut. “Exactly. It’s your body. Whether genetically enhanced or chemically, whatever they were feeding ya in that place. Your body’s been built to take a punch. With your physical training, I was just chipping away at a perfect fine diamond. The moment, you stop being so afraid of being injured and take smart hits… Is the moment your opponent’s will all falter at your feet. That’s why I gave you those tonfa, re-directing, blocking and counter hits, you won’t be able to hit the hardest but with the right positioning-” his master words faded off.

“You’ll be the man to take your Nitufia Style as a household name. If only you could move a bit faster!” Colt exclaimed grinning.

Deep within the pits of the ruins, the Night Tiger’s had finished ripped apart the fallen Skypiea members and were now hungry for the young pirate Captain’s blood. “You're right… I am afraid of seeing my own blood. After killing- No, after I lost myself and ended up injuring Izzy, I gained a chip on my shoulder that never faded. However, I have a purpose now. People who depend on me, I can’t be afraid anymore.” Junbei thought, continuing to spin his electrically coated tonfa. Activating his Radar, Junbei closed his eyes, coupling it with his Kenbunshoku, he was able to pinpoint the positions of every object, person and animal within ten, no 150 meters at most of his vicinity. Twenty-four Tigers remained, however, he had no intentions of fighting these creatures to the bitter end. “Whisper in my ears… Isabella. Rock in me in your sheets, Isabella. Keep me at your reach Isabella… Whisper in my ears… tonight.” Junbei would begin to sing. The melodic lullaby began to stretch out five meters, the former furious Tigers who were ready to pounce, became sleepy, their eyes red from the nocturnal sounds. “La La La.” Junbei began to hum, spinning into a circle, creating a dustnado, coupled with lighting to dance around his person, unable to lift the Tigers completely upwards, the motion of the Dustnado, whipped the slightly backwards, from Junbei’s current position, electrocuting them, rendering the five or so who were whipped around to be rendered motionless from the electrical shock.  

Lunging from behind him and the sides, the Tiger’s sharp claws ripped apart Junbei’s Strong Bird Coat, the leather was like pudding to the Tiger’s steel sharpened nails. One sunk his teeth into the pirate’s shoulder, another into Junbei’s waist, while the other slashed downwards at the man’s chest, leaving four nails gashes, which barely broke his skin. Junbei avoided none of them, as his eyes glowed crimson red, they fluttered in between blue and red, shaking as Junbei’s body felt the Tiger’s teeth dig deeper and deeper into his flesh. However, it wasn’t that his experimentation made him feel no pain completely, oh, he felt pain. It’s how his body chemically reacted to it, giving him an extra rush of adrenaline. The pain set him on a high, that no drug or liquor could provide. Licking his lips, “Sublime.” the man exclaimed. Releasing a quick burst of a single sound wave, the red ring shot outwards, releasing constant pulsations of 165 Decibel Waves, which deafened the Tigers, especially with their enhanced sense of sound. The technique set them into a rage, butting heads with each other, clawing at each other, some even scattered away towards the direction of Caprice and the others, only to be caught up in the raging electrical dustnado, which was heading West in that direction. The claw marks on Junbei’s body served to be battlescars, symbols of his evolution. No longer afraid of the pain, or of being hurt, becoming the vessel for all that was to come for himself and his crew. Pausing his concentrating spinning motion on his right tonfa, the man swung the weapon towards his nine to six o'clock position, releasing a air wave in electrical nature. “Sizzle.” Junbei whispered grinning.

The roles reversed and fear sat into the heart’s of the Night Tigers. The animals, eyes grew heavier and heavier, as their heads dropped towards the ground in laze. All the while continuing his lullaby, Junbei began to walk towards the direction of his crewmates, all while the keeping his Kenbunshoku active for any further movement among the big cats. “Sing to me… Isabella… Bring back your loving to me.” Junbei said grinning. After walking several meters, Junbei could hear the Tiger’s trailing behind him, this time, only twelve in number. The melody did indeed reveal his location but approaching any closer caused the Tiger’s to drop like flies in slumber. Three tigers fell victim within in the span of eight minutes of walking, so the other’s use their natural instincts to not get any closer to the male. On his radar, Junbei picked up the position of Caprice, Juju and the remaining guardians, who were now lacking in number, only twelve of them seemed alive. As he walked passed, he could smell freshly spilt blood, along with the now familiar scent of dead cat. Not a scent Junbei wanted to be engraved in his memory, the man hastened his pace, dashing by pivoting his weight at the speed of sound to the end of the hallway.

A couple meters before reaching at the tip of his radar’s range, Junbei came into contact with his crew mate, his jacket and clothes ripped to shreds. His wounds bleed fairly constantly, making the Pirate Captain feel light headed. “Captain!” Caprice shouted. Much brighter than Vitas’ light, a few more meters onwards, the passageway was luminous with natural light, meaning the tunnel had come to an end. Grinning, “He’s one hell of a brat.” Juju comment, pulling his beard and nodding his head in approval of his statement. The Guardians who survived watched the emerging man like a phantom, they were stern not to interfere with him any longer, as the cheerful lullaby he sung appeared even that much more ominous by the looks of his body. The band aid Junbei would wear on his cheek was ripped off in the scuffle, revealing a slight discolouration in his skin, a rash side effect from the overdose in the clinic. However, with the Tiger’s fresh claw marks, an ‘X’ was now positioned under his right eye.

Not to mention, his eyes were no longer crimson for rage or sky blue for the calm happy-go-lucky Junbei, his eyes glow a mature royal purple in texture, no even slightly darker, as they became more prominent to Caprice, Mardi Gras in nature. “And I emerge from the mountain top shrine as an 'angel', said the prophet to the gods. The gods laughed… No man could become an angel. The mortal laughed, For God gave me enlightenment and now it’s so. The angels started to chuckle among themselves. Angel? You’ve been tricked. The man stood shock… puzzled at the angel's response.” Junbei rattled on as he exited the tunnel, Caprice and Juju now following him. As the sunlight peering through the jungle vine roof of the 2km room, which was mostly situated with a humongous lake, and a single platform or miniature island in it’s centre. Dropping onto the floor, the gaping sunlight hit the man across his face, “Silly human, you’ve been tricked they retorted. You're no angel.” Junbei said stretching out his arms against the rocky terrain. Raising his fingers upwards to his head, he grinned, “You’ve become a Daemon. Look at your horns.” the musician grinned, stating before passing out. “Captain…” Caprice noted.

Running into the open, towards the shore, the men rejoiced, cleaning their wounds in the lake’s water and filling their canisters, inspecting the lake’s crystal clear texture. “Amazing… These ruins are usually taboo even to the mightiest of warriors. Night Tiger’s inhabit dark chambers light the ones we just encounter in their early years… until their eyes can adapt to the light.” the Guardian grinned impressed, staring at the Red Head Pirate. “Did you just say ‘early’ years? Meaning they can get bigger than what we say, standing I’d say, they’re about eight foot, some even more!” Juju exclaimed laughing. “Legends say that they can grow as large as Twenty-Two feet in height.” the Guardian said, almost sure himself it was just a myth. “T-T-T-Wenty Two Feet! Are you kidding me?” Caprice exclaimed fainting. Searching the chamber, the guardians came across several vessels, fairly dated in their stature but sailable. Looking up the ridge of the lake, there was an entrance which was covered with vines and various moss hanging from the entrances mouth. "Sky Island is scary.... Sky Island is scary.... Sky Island is scary.... Sky Island is scary...." Caprice said, rocking on the floor.

“I recognize this entrance…” the Guardian said gulping loudly. “Men! Get away from the water now!” the man shouted frantically, clutching at the lance at his back once more. Emerging from the water at that very instant, was a sixteen foot snake which coiled in the air, lunging downwards in attempts to gobble the bathing Guardians. Tossing his Lance like a missile, the lance impaled the gigantic snake in it’s eyes. “This entrance… is called Snake Point. Anything past that ridge is said to possess snakes with venom so deadly, it kills their prey within a day.” the Guardian concluded, dropping to his knees in disbelief. “Hmm… Exactly what are our ancestors hiding in this Cavern?” Juju asked pulling at his beard.

WC: 2547
Exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Middle Task 2:

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2

As the large snake emerged from the water, several smaller snakes slithered onto the surface, heading directly towards the entrance and in the direction of the Guardian’s by the ships. Junbei lied unconscious on the ground, Juju picked up the musician, coupling in his arms, the Winged man dashed towards the ships. Trailing behind him on foot, Caprice extended his arm blade, dashing underneath the warrior in flight. “What in the world is wrong with this chamber!?” Caprice shouted. “Hoho… These snakes are ancient familiars that protect rare items of our ancestor’s for ages. Aquaris Snakes.” Juju exclaimed.  “And much like our guardian friend said, they’re venom is strong enough to kill building size sea Kings within a day.” Juju stated, increasing the speed of his flight. Catching up to the two warriors, the snakes lunged towards Caprice. Avoiding the jumping snakes, the thief increased his pace, inching closer to the vessel in the distance. “Oi! Wake Junbei up! His ass shouldn’t be sleeping in delicate situations like this.” Caprice shouted. “Hoho… He’s been sleeping now for about an half hour, give em’ a chance to sleep lad” Juju stated, increasing his speed, once again.

As the guardian’s hastened towards the vessel, the screams of the Winged Guardian’s from inside the vessel could’ve been heard. Climbing over the side of the large caravels, gigantic ten foot spiders emerged, hundreds in quantity. However, the spiders were territorial, and refused to leave the ships, eating the guardians and retreating beneath the deck. Resting down Junbei, Caprice and Juju found themselves surrounded by the nest of Aquarius snakes. The volume of Junbei’s snoring increased, scratching his stomach gleefully, as a snot bubble expanded from his nose. Grabbing Junbei by his shoulders, Caprice began to shake the man violently, “Oi! Wake up! Dammit’!” Caprice exclaimed. Five snakes lunged towards the cornered trio, placing his left hand into a praying position, raising his right hand backwards, Juju folded his fist, side hooking the snakes in on fatal strike, sending the snakes flying three meters, rendering them unconscious.

“Hoho… If I knew we were fighting on this little escapade of yours I’d bring my tools with me.” Juju stated, chuckling. “This is actually quite unsettling.” Juju usual smile faded. Shaking on the ground, “Sky Island is scary… Sky Island is scary… Sky Island is scary…” Juju exclaimed sighing. “Oi!” Caprice shouted, kicking the old man, who taunted the child. After wiping the blush of embarrassment off his face, Caprice headbutted Junbei on his forehead in attempts to wake him up. Sitting up yawning, rubbing his forehead, “What’s the big deal head-butting me!? Huh!?” Junbei shouted. Shifting his hands downwards, beginning to rub his eyes, trying to assess the situation. As his vision became more clearer, sight of the hundreds of snake surrounding the men became much more apparent. “I’m never sleeping in ruins again.” Junbei said, standing up slowly, making sure not to make any slight movements that might offset the snakes. “Now the positive about this situation is that I can escape this without a single scratch. Bad news is… I’d be a terrible Captain.” Junbei said chuckling nervously after seeing the dismay on his crew members faces. “Okay. Was just a joke. Rishi Rishi.” Junbei laughing, clearing his throat. “Is this really Junbei? His speech is all weird and his eyes are purple… What in the hell happened in the cavern back there?” Caprice question, popping around the pirate, trying to inspect if he hit his head. “Oi! Caprice! You still got my Vitas right?” Junbei inquired. “Yeah strapped to my back.” Caprice responded, mid-way through his inspection. “Okay. Then no need for recovery missions then.” reaching behind his back, the man removed his Blitz stick in one motion, whipping a pillar of air with one motion which pushed the snakes backwards. The pillar was strategically launched against the ground, whipping up the debris of the rocky terrain, creating a slight rock slide against the snakes. Grabbing Caprice by the collar, Junbei pivoted the weight to his right foot, pushing off at the speed of light towards the ship. Grabbing onto Junbei’s shoulder, Juju tagged along for the ride. “Hohoho!” the old man screamed out happily from the friction of the ride.

Travelling dockside, after a few moments, several meters away from the slithering snakes. Junbei faced his next problem, the giant spiders that inhibited the ship. However, his crew mate and tag along residential old man was busy spewing away their insides into the lake. “Rishi Rishi… Sorry about the sudden motion… I think my body's gotten accustomed to it by now.” Junbei exclaimed inspecting the sides of the vessel. “What in the hell was that stunt-” Caprice exclaimed, vomiting into the lake once again. Emerging from the lake, another set of snakes slithered around the vessel Junbei was inspecting. Two this time, about sixteen feet long stood up, peering downwards to Junbei and the vessel. Lifting up the ship with their jaws, several giant spiders shook out from the ship, only to be fodder to the snake's meal. As the ship fell downwards, it made a large splash of seawater in the direction of the dockside visitors. Ushering away in vibrations of sound waves, Junbei avoided the sea water. “I’m a hammer. No thank you on the sea water.” Junbei stated. Charging his electrical currents into the Blitz Sticks, Junbei begun to spin the tonfas to zero in his concentration, “Caprice. We’re going to take out the snake together, ready?” Junbei blurted quickly smiling. Launching himself into mid-air, accelerating gradually towards the speed of sound, Junbei changed his course heading directly towards the snakes face, warping out of it’s vision, he slammed his tonfa’s against it’s scaly skin, firing towards Caprice. Extending his blade, the child dashed forward in one dart like motion, cutting open snake’s belly, gutting it’s guts into the lake.

Turning towards Juju, the man was impaled in his shoulder by the second snake’s fangs, his eyes expanding widely, the Winged Warrior slammed his fist into the snake’s head, crushing it’s Thymus and Gular in one quick blow. However, the snake’s venom had already seeped into the blood vessels of Juju’s large body, falling onto the floor, the man tossed away the snake, falling to the floor breathing heavily. Oi! Old man! Junbei shouted, his eyes opened wide in panic. Attempting dash towards the man’s aid, several others snakes emerged from the water, sliding around the standing duo on the shore. “Shit!” Junbei continued his movement towards Caprice and Juju, after obtaining the two, he launched himself in two steps, dockside, lunging upwards onto the deck. Tossing Caprice and Juju aboard, the man whipped a strong air current, pushing the vessel afloat, onto the water, asail onto the lake. Lunging himself onto the ship, a snake approached behind Junbei, attempted to ensnare him with his fangs. Splitting his body apart, leaving his neck and head in tangible form, the remainder of his body faded into sound. “I’m getting a hang of this. Oi!” Junbei exclaimed peering the snakes in their eyes, “Buzz off! Hell’s Song!” releasing a rapid current of red sound waves outwards, the large screams echoed through the cavern, directly affecting the snakes that were within range to Junbei’s scope.

Reforming his body onto the deck of the ship, Junbei rushed to Juju’s side. “Oi! Old man! Are you okay!? Damn it!” Junbei exclaimed, ripping off the man’s kimono and wrapping the shirt around the wound. Slamming his fist into the ground, “Damn. If only I was stronger, I’d be able to handle these snakes on my own.” Junbei cursed, dipping his head in depression. His thoughts swarmed a million times in a mere second, rising his head once more. “Caprice! The tonfa I gave you, hand it over!” Junbei ordered reaching out his hand towards the man. Gripping the tonfa in his hand, Junbei rested the tonfa onto the man’s snake bit, “Come on! Heal!” Junbei shouted. The tonfa responded to Junbei’s feelings, glowing with an immense bright light, a light so bright, from the shore side, the guardians who were fighting off the snakes, one after the other stopped momentarily to gaze at it’s beautiful yellow glow with a slight golden spectrum which the light flickered through. It’s luminance was enchanting, as the light increased in brightness, Junbei’s energy began to sap at an alarming rate. As the light died down, the man’s snake bite wound was closing, the rash from the venom fading, however they weren’t out of the woods yet.

Launching into flight, the remainder of the guardians landed on the vessel, inspecting Juju to see if he was free of poison. Examining his eyes, the Winged man’s organic oculars were still dilated plagued by the effects of the poison. “Unfortunately, though the wound is healing nice, the poison has already spread into his bloodstream.” the Guardian said with a grave look on his face. Breathing heavily, Junbei turned towards the man once again, “One more time!” Junbei exclaimed. Resting the tonfa onto the man’s forehead, “And one day, the prophet entered among the saviours. He saw a man who struggled of a strange sickness.” Junbei began to recant. As he recanted the story taught to him through the teachings of his master, the light began to glow once again, this time, the light was flickering like dust, suction into the man’s body, causing his blood vessels and gigantic body to glow like a firefly, rapidly and at different intervals of intensity and light. Spreading out onto the floor, both men’s bodies lit up like lanterns, almost glowing unison. The ship floated further and further away from the shore, gravitating towards the small isle which sat in the middle of the lake. It wasn’t extremely large, on it lied a three building, its steps and insides plastered with gold trinkets, worth millions of dollars.

Docking onto the isle shores, Juju’s eyes began to clear up slightly, his body still entering into a heavy sweat. On the old man’s chest, a crest of the Fall family line was revealed. The tattoo spanned over ten inches in each direction, implanting the seal of Birkan’s family line it’s centre. “This man… Juju Fall… He’s the real deal. Brother to the Former God of Skypiea… You’ve saved Nobility on this day… Wingless Ones.” the Guardians stated, bowing onto their knees towards the resting Winged giant. Regaining consciousness, his body still glowing from the tonfa effects, looking around the vessel, he saw Junbei once again lying unconcious. “I thought the rumours about you being God’s Brother-” the guardian began to uttered, only to be interrupted by the Juju’s glare. “Former God… My brother died for that idiot Lao to rule… and it’s all gone to shit with his pettiness!” Juju recanted. Noticing the anger that filled his face, and his heart, the man took a deep breath, reverting back to his calm, cheerful expression. “I can see why they called him the Cheerful Oni..” one of the guards whispered. “Hohoho… Lost myself there for a minute. Shandia shouldn’t bow to Birkan. Your people are proud ones historically. In recent times, we’ve seen a period of peace between the two clans because we both suffered an awful injustice. The Death of Princess Isabella. Raise your head.” Juju stated.

Turning onto his stomach completely exhausted, “I have something to tell you, old man.” Junbei exclaimed panting. “If you want to take my life after this, it’s yours to take.” Junbei said panting vigorously, to the point where talking was nearly impossible without small utterances of breath. “Your Princess Isabella was-” before Junbei continued, the man slammed the boy’s face onto the deck. Not in a violent manner, but one with little force, telling the man to rest himself. “I’ve read the letter you had in your jacket. Though, after this escapade it’s probably ripped to threads. Hohoho..” the man stated calmly. “I went snooping around your stuff as you slept, tehehe.. What else am I to do when a weird Red Head and a pipsqueak come asking for your dead brother” Juju said sticking out his tongue. “Oi!” Caprice said, slapping the old man across his head playfully. “I’m responsible for her death.” Junbei stated bluntly. “The night of our escape, things went bad. I finally remember it all. The truth about who I am. What’ve done and what’s been done to me fully. That night, Isabella and I had finished off the remaining Marine Captain's, suddenly, she fell ill.” Junbei stated, stopping to breath heavily once again. “She wrote that you’d blame yourself for her death. In the letter contained reports of the experiments conducted in the lab. Including the name of the Marine who certified its operations. Now that I know who issued the call, I must fulfill my duty as one her aides. In my brother’s steed, after passing away to hands of Lao, I will fulfill his revenge and nieces revenge as well. The man who sold her to Base #45, you call it, was one of our own. Henkia…. The Mad Winged Scientist. He’s used to data gained from the base to complete his current research on changing humans into Winged Ones. He’s also a form Marine Commodore in the Navy… I should’ve known Lao’s reign stank of foul play!” the man exclaimed, slamming his fists into the flooring of the deck, cracking it into pieces at the force of his fist.

His breathing still erratic but stabilizing, the glow faded from the two men. With one eye half open, Junbei turned his head in the direction of Juju, only from the man’s next actions forcing him to open his eyes widely. Bowing, the man plastered his head to the floor, “Thank you. We as a people have kidnap your crewmates, even though without you this letter would have never reached here. On behalf of my deceased niece and my brother, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!” Juju shouted, with tears welling in his eyes. “Your niece was the first person I could ever say that I loved more than anything else in this world. I’m sorry, I’m sorry I couldn’t save her.” Junbei said weeping. Raising his head, “No. You were too a victim of Henkia’s sick experiment… I’ll take responsibility after he’s been served his true justice.” Juju said scowling slightly. “Hate begets Hate. These were her final words to the family I never knew at the time, ‘Save our people. Revenge is petty in comparison to that.’ Junbei concluded. Even in death, the princess final words spoke for her people, regardless of her dream to sail the sea as a pirate, the people Skypiea, regardless of the tribe meant everything to her. With this moment, the weight Junbei carried around on his heart for over five years had been lifted, however, for our adventurers, danger was still lurking above their very heads. Hoisted on the ceiling of the ruins, camouflaged into the moss growing, the Gigantic Man Eating Spider’s loom above their dock ship.

WC: 2544
Exit.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Middle Task 3:

As the ship anchored towards the isle’s magnetism, from the roof, a spider descended with immense speed. With his Kenbunshoku present, Junbei tried to signal to the guardian who was about to be grappled by the Spider’s clutches, however, it was too late. It happened almost instantly, the spider grappled onto the guardian, retracting up it’s web string with it’s hind legs, all the while as he climbed, in casing the captured homosapien in it’s iron tight webbing. Looking up above them, the sight brought fear to everyone on the ship’s eyes, a fear that was neither about stronger or weaker, but a sight that would solidify to the adventurers the dangers of this ruin was more than evident. Returning to his feet, Junbei attached his tonfa back into his holsters.

Looking at the building on the shore, which was plastered with gold items, from crowns to coins alike. Staring towards the ceiling, the large eight feet spiders crawled around chambers ceilings as if it was the earth they walked on. As it’s legs crunched downwards, shooting off towards their ships, Junbei and the gang got the memo, abandoning the vessel onto the shore side. However, this was a trap devised by the hunting spider back, because as soon as they landed, several spiders landed on the shore as well, releasing their sticky iron type web at the pack. Jumping away from the initial target sight for their webs, Junbei created distance between himself and the spiders. Using this leverage of space, Junbei assessed the situation. Creating several sound waves, forming them in the shape of ropes, six in number, Junbei extended the ropes towards the spiders. The ropes coiled, lashing against the spider’s legs simultaneously, Juju took haste flying Caprice and himself out of the situation, while the other guardians followed suit. “No! Put me down!” Caprice shouted. Breaking free the child drew his blade, “I’ve lived my whole life for me.” Caprice thought. Dashing around the feet of the six, now seven legged spiders, Caprice slashed the remaining legs of spiders, dashing around them in flurry, sinking the creatures onto their bellies incapable of moving.

Dashing backwards, the child retreated steadily until they were by Junbei’s position. “I’m tired you treating my like a kid! I’m your nakama! We’re family remember? I’m not going to sit by here any longer and be protected by you! If you got a plan, verbalize it! We’ll support you anyway we can. If you need us to get out of range, I’ll do it. If you need us to move in, I’ll do it. Charlotte feels the same way as well. That’s why we bought these weapons! Stop taking on the world’s burden by yourself and lying saying it’s because you're selfish. I mean you are… but that’s just a lie you spout to keep that rigid moral compass of yours. You can’t become a big name pirate without a crew that gots yer’ back. I’m Caprice Rogers, dubbed Black Cat by my Captain. My speed is a sight for sore eyes. That’s the one thing I’m confident in!” Caprice shouted.

Grinning, “Alright. Message received.” Junbei responded. Resting his hand on his shoulder, “Hoho… Don’t forget about us boyo.” Juju commented. “After the information you’ve delivered to us here today! I’ll risk my life to make sure you escape here!” the Guardian shouted, with echoes behind him of similar proportion from the other guards. Descending from the ceiling, more spider approached, this time, twenty in number. As their beady multiple eyes glowed in the darkness, the fear the group felt before faded because even though the numbers increased, Junbei still had the same confident grin on his face. “Alright, here’s the plan. I’ll take out their initial legs, you guys take out the remainder on same side I strike! Understood.” Junbei shouted. “First off!” Junbei stated, disappearing entering into his intangibility state, reappearing in the centre of the spiders. “Waves.” the man declared releasing a stream of low frequency waves which touched against the spider’s hairs, causing them to scatter off in either direction. Five of the spiders, lost their sense, dashing into the water, being washed away in the lake. The other fifteen rushed towards the adventurers, venom prime to devour the men. Releasing another fifteen sound wave ropes from his back, the man lashed their coiled frames against the spiders legs, stopping their motion momentarily, it was at this moment that Junbei’s support force came into play.

Taking flight, the Guardian’s descended, stabbing their lances into the spider’s cephalothorax, “Take out their legs? We’re not into such a cowardly way of living… Once you can cease their movement momentarily boy… We’ll show our stuff! Men!” the Guardian shouted. Following suit, the remaining eleven guardians, also anchored into the spiders. Clicking on the button on their lances, a plethora of flames rushed onto the spider, burning the arachnids alive. Returning to air, the guardians retreated slightly towards the initial formation, while Caprice sliced blade along the legs of the remaining four spiders, leaving them, much like the previous de-legged ones, anchored and motionless. Attacking the remaining motionless spiders on the floor, the guardians make a quick meal of them, using their Flame Lance enhanced weaponry. “I’m out of flames now Red Head… And it seems we have more visitors from above!” the guardian said, now landing by Juju and the others. Looking at Caprice, the child read Junbei’s eyes, his mannerism told the boy to retreat. Dashing towards Juju and the other guards current positions, “We need to retreated into the building. Junbei’s about to crazy… so unless ya’ll don’t want to hear the sound of your loved ones ever again! Run! Fly!” Caprice said dashing towards the building. It was in sight, finally, all the gold Caprice could ever ask for, inside and outside of the large, 5,000 square foot wide of a building, stretching almost to the sky of the cavern. It was a beautiful chateau, it’s windows styled in a colourful tint, which seemingly blocked out most light from entering the mini-tower’s walls.

Breaking open the door, the light ushered into the room, warmly lighting the scenario. Almost instantly, every man’s eyes open widely. Caprice dropped to his knees, “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me…” the child trailed, his body twitching in disbelief. Fear, confusion, dismay and hopelessness. It was felt by all men present at its sight, before them was mountain’s of gold, chests and various currencies from across the seas, Extol, Beli and even currencies of other sky islands, however, none of this mattered. The wealth before them did not matter. What did matter, was the colossal Twenty-Two foot Night Tiger that slept in the centre of this building. “Hoho…” the man exclaimed much less louder and energy driven than usual. “I was correct. These ruins are that of the Shandia Clan, Necros. They were said to be great tamers of beasts and the Night Tigers were the only creatures they’d raise. Speed, Strength, Durability. Their fur coats can withstand temperatures of up to 4000 thousand degrees, their claws able to rip through the average human like a paper bag and their speed is like none other. Night Tiger’s of that size are said to be able to rip through Warship’s as if they were playthings. The young ones sleep with their mother… While the others go out to guard and hunt the chambers. They’re excellent swimmers and extremely territorial. Today really wasn’t a good day to not bring my dials with me… This is very unfortunate.” Juju said, clutching at his wounds from the snake bite.  

Meanwhile, shoreside, Junbei was surrounded by fourteen Man-Eating Spiders, each of the spiders began to spit their web at the man anchoring him towards the floor. Expanding a red ring from his body, Junbei released a series of sound-waves, compressing them within the red veil. The red dome glowed violently, the spider’s felt the vibrations against their hairs, and backed away slightly, stopping the webbing process. The dome collapse, releasing a massive sonic-boom, the initial shockwave ripped the arachnids bodies to threads, breaking apart the very shore that male was standing on. From the inside of the building, the massive shockwave could’ve been heard, as it shook the small isle and the Tiger’s chamber’s, the colossal Tiger’s eyes open, yawning, it’s head bobbed upwards looking around the room for her children. “Oi Oi…” Caprice whispered, now afraid to garner the Tiger’s attention. As the tremor resolved, the Night Tiger’s children awoke as well, yawning and stretching their legs as they took stance. Backing out of the chamber slowly, the men closed the buildings doors and rushed towards the shore to inform Junbei of the development. As the shaking resolved, the party advanced, tripping against the ground from the terrain’s tremble.

Cracking his neck, Junbei exclaimed slightly, walking over towards Caprice and the gang. “Peww… I’m exhausted and starving! Curry!” Junbei shouted, stretching out his hands above his shoulders. “Alright. Listen to me carefully Junbei. I think we should wait until those Tigers inside of the building go back to sleep.” Caprice stated. “Tigers? They’re more Tigers inside the building… Wow… This place surely doesn’t know how to let up, Rishi Rishi.” Junbei responded, almost nonchalantly. “I’m afraid that’s impossible.” Juju stated. “Night Tiger’s have scents that span up to 1km… I’m sure eventually she’ll notice the scent of her cub’s blood on our clothes.” Juju stated. “Haha… That means we’re screwed, doesn’t it?” Junbei inquired. “I can tell from your heartbeats, whatever you just saw inside of their, isn’t exactly the most comforting of sights.” Junbei said, as his hearing heart palpitations of the pack. “How long do we have Juju?” Junbei inquired. “At most, twenty minutes. Once she realises the stench, she’ll send out a call. If even one of her children doesn’t respond, usually, from my accounts, they tend to go crazy.” Juju said smiling, however, this smile was out of fear, a nervous kind of laugh. “How’d you know all about these Tigers and back across the way, even the Aquaris Snakes?” Junbei asked, plopping onto the ground, in attempts to conserve energy. Sitting onto the floor, the man stretched his legs outwards, in traditional tea ceremony seating.

“As a child, my brother and I would explore all of the ruins across Upper Yard. It wasn’t more about the treasure for us, it was about the Dials. Chambers like these usually have dials that aren’t sold on mainstream markets. Our curiosity turned into lust for power. Using these rare dials in combat and having the competitive edge amongst the White Berets, that’s what interested us the most. However, when my brother became God, our time together dwindled.

He had a wife and children, and I had nothing. I made my goal to protect his happiness. Then, he died at the hands of Lao and as servant to the Kingdom, I was forced to protect my Brother’s murderer. Everyday was an attempt for me not to kill that ignorant King, who’d remarried my Brother’s Wife, as well, she was ‘Eve’. She bore Lao a child named Isabella and it was that child who made me want to make her Queen.

The First Ever Female God. However, much of the Knights knew my dream, especially the Human Hating faction of the Knights. Isabella believed we should strengthen relationships with the Blue Dwellers, joining under the World Governments umbrella. Not only would that strengthen our forces but it would mean a boom in prosperity.

We didn’t value gold but the Land Dwellers did, trade them gold for more technology. Four people specifically we’re against this whole-heartedly, God’s Four Pillars. Prometheus, ‘Fenrir of The Skies’, Head of the Pillars, Lena Rivers, ‘Athena’, Second Pillar, Henkia, ‘God’s Technician’, Third Pillar and finally, Leader of the Shania, Sango.”
Juju stated.

“Sango had always as a youth been skeptical of humans… Especially Blue Dwellers. However, Isabella was able to convince him into giving them a chance, after all, love changes people, Hohoho.” Juju stated. At this moment, Junbei’s felt a slight prick in his heart, almost in frustration. These people had seen sides of Isabella that he couldn’t even imagine in his wildest dreams. How did she look when she was issuing orders, working feverishly in the night writing up laws or in meetings when she was frustrated with her constraints as a Princess and not Queen? All of these thoughts flood the teen’s head, almost instantly. “Five days later, when the Treaty to enact Lao’s and his daughter’s act was in it’s final stages, a group of pirates arrived in Skypiea. Entering illegally via our Sister Island, they waged an all out attack on Angel Island and Upper Yard. At the time, the Princess was taking up residence on Angel Island, however, no one knew. After the Pirates abruptly retreated, we noticed… The Princess had been kidnapped.” Juju said painfully.

From the building, a loud furious roar shook the entire chamber. In the distance, the wounded Night Tigers across the across the shores, responded to their mother’s call, the ones who could. It happened almost instantly, the building collapsed, as the Mother Tiger lunged through the building’s front wall, breaking out onto the steps, which shattered beneath her stomp. The Night Tiger’s green eyes glowed ominously in the dust caused by the debris of the broken building. Looking on in awe, Junbei’s face was plastered with a grin, while the others aside from him and Jujui looked on in dismay. “Looks like our little story time is over.” Juju said grinning. “Oi! How big is that thing?” Junbei inquired excited.

“About Twenty feet- No a little taller than that at to be more accurate.”
Juju responded, as the duo went back and forth. “Guardians, lend one of your lances. Preferably one with flames still in it.” Juju stated. “Mine sir! I only have one burst of flames remaining though!” the guard said, his eyes plastered onto the Tiger as the others checked for flames but came up empty. Snatching the lance from the cowering soldier’s hand, Juju stood next to Junbei. “Don’t chicken on me now, Blue Dweller.” Juju said grinning. “Chicken? I’m the one who's most excited of us all, Old Man.” Junbei said grinning. “Sky Island is scary…. Sky Island is scary…. Sky Island is scary….” Caprice and the other guards exclaimed, rolling on the ground in fear.

WC:2440
Exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Task 1 - 10 million Bounty
700k Beli
3 SP
15k EP

Task 2 - 12 million Bounty

1,000,000 Beli
3SP
17k EP

Task 3 - 8 million Bounty

500,000 Beli
3SP
15k EP

Sidebar: Double Beli due to your fate point perk.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum