One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Anubis , and Trost EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Anubis , and Trost EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Anubis , and Trost EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Anubis , and Trost EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Anubis , and Trost EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Anubis , and Trost EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Anubis , and Trost EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Anubis , and Trost EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Anubis , and Trost EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anubis , and Trost Empty Anubis , and Trost Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Anubis , and Trost 6dd94b2685d7ae86ff6494185a12663f

It was like the wind was alive the cold breeze could break any unfortunate soul that find themselves on Trost. The island natural conditional was frighting so frighting that even the locals refuse to travel in this weather. This wasn't your average storm on Trost no it was a blizzard that seems to have a mind of it own. The storm was so  fierce it had cause some travelers to seek shelter  within the for confinement of a cave.

These travelers was well equipped with weapons,clothing, food, and other supplies{2 baby Den Den Mushi}. The cave itself was approximately 40 meters long, and 30 meters wide. It was safe to say that the cave have serve as a command center for the party of officials. The particular party was none other then the Celestial Dragon Anbuis White otherwise known as the God of Destruction.

This Celestial Dragon wasn't your average one as he was send to enslave this kingdom for the benefit of the World Government.  As the world government didn't have a reason to devote it resources to secure this island until now. It wasn't  fate that Anbuis White was send here as he is known for his violate mood swings which was all the World Government need to declare war on this island.

There was a small group of officials present within the cave awaiting for the storm to cease. They had pretty much set up base camp for the night within the cave they had started a fire to keep themselves warm. They were no fool through they had approximately 50 armed Cipher Pol agents each arm with either a flintlock or rifle. At the mouth of the cave about 8 agents stand guard, and the entire cave was already cleared so nothing within was going to cause harm to them. As for Anbuis he had sat around the fire approximately 4 meters away from it . He was in a state of meditation as his mind was at peace for now, and his eyes was closed.

2Anubis , and Trost Empty Re: Anubis , and Trost Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Anubis , and Trost Giphy

Slowly he would renter the entrance of the cave, the cold being almost unbearable. But, he was able to make it through. Why he wasn't in the cave with everyone else, was because he was out. After making the fire for everyone he went to find something for them to eat, as supplies were running low. Something that only he and the Cihper Pol agents knew. He went out alone to catch them something to eat, mainly for Anubis. The Celestial Dragon Tenzen now works under directly.

"Help me with these." Tenzen would say as he would drop the rope he was using. It being connect to a series of ropes that where wrapped around not one but five large Elk.An extremely large haul, but would be enough for them all to eat equally. Whilst he let the grunts bring them all the way into the cave he would go over to Anubis, and bow before speaking. "My Lord. While I was out hunting I scouted ahead a bit, and we are not that far from a small town. Though, I advise we wait till the storm dies down before heading there. But, ultimately it is up to you what we do."

Whatever Anubis would say Tenzen would follow. By the time he finished talking everyone had brought in the Elk and laid them out. After he talk with Anubis Tenzen planed on cutting up the meat of the Elk, and also package it up. AT this time he didn't have any blade other than the Saint katana he was given when he first joined Anubis. It was better, in Tenzen's opinion, than working under other Marines. It was like when he worked under the Shogun, as his bodyguard.

Why they had come to this Island was simple, to take it over. Tenzen knew the whole situation with the World Government, due to being told by Anubis. This being because they were able to be, in Tenzen's mind, close. Someone that Tenzen would protect with his life. The unbreakable blade and impenetrable shield. It wasn't a lovey dovey thing though, so don't get the wrong idea.

3Anubis , and Trost Empty Re: Anubis , and Trost Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:14 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Anbuis ears had flinch at the sound of approaching foot steps. Soon the approaching foot steps grew closer, and more defined enough for Anbuis to indefinitely the assailant by his foot steps alone. How because the assailant foot steps were familiar to Anbuis after all he would have to be a fool for not being able to indefinitely his most trusted guard.

Even so Anbuis eyes remind closed until Tenzen finishing speaking. Anbuis was pondering Tenzen words carefully digestion everything word carefully. It didn't take long for Anbuis to understand there current situation. As the best leader would weight the option of ever possibly. A minute have passed after Tenzen spoke it was at this time Anbuis had replied," Good work Tenzen. We shall wait for now but in the meantime prepare me something to eat please. Once I have eaten you should properly debrief the agents about this island, and best possible course of action."As Anbuis spoke he was sure to have eye contact with Tenzen after all he deserve that for all his hard work, and risks he had took thus far as Anbuis personal body guard.

4Anubis , and Trost Empty Re: Anubis , and Trost Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:35 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Anubis , and Trost Giphy

"As you wish." Tenzen would respond and bow before going over to some of the agents. He didn't need to speak to them all, but just a few and then they could spread the message. And he would do so. He would explain everything to them in full and once he did that they would spread the word to everyone else, so that everyone would be on the same page. Having finished with that he would begin to cut up the meat, using a knife. He did this at the entrance of the cave, each body laid out in a line. This was going to be used for many different reasons, but those were to be revealed later. Tenzen had two more agents stand near the mouth of the cave, to make the total ten. Quickly Tenzen would skin two of the large Elks, and place their furs to the side. Then he would proceed to chop up the meat, separating what they would use for food and what they would use for bait. As there will be another time they would need to hunt again, and it would be easier to just bait some prey. It also could be used to stop unwanted fighting. The bones will also be used, but not at this moment. Tenzen had something planned for those later on. But enough of that boring stuff. A few hours of peace would pass before Tenzen finished. And another before he was able to make one blanket and a few hats.

"Take this to the Celestial Dragon." Was the order Tenzen would give one of the agents. He would personally start giving out the hats, as no one had any proper head wear. Once done with that he would plop done in front of the fire, as close a she could get without getting burned. He wondered when exactly they would be able to head out, but the sounds from outside would let him known it wouldn't be for a while. That was fine though, they could hang out here for a while. The meat, now packaged up, would be kept fresh for a little while. Also, they would be packed into one of the crates they brought, after it was emptied. What was in that crate was nothing of need, so it doesn't matter.

5Anubis , and Trost Empty Re: Anubis , and Trost Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:35 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Anbuis had nodded in approval as Tenzen had bow before shuffling off. It didn't take long for Anbuis to return to mediating in the position prior of Tenzen arrival. As he close his eyes though was toss around his head like ping pons it was truly overwhelming experience.  You see the Celestial Dragon was in tough situation as far man power not that he couldn't get any more. But more on the lines that he couldn't retrieve them until the blasted storm cease otherwise there resources, and man power was limited for now.

But that was a issue for another time as Anbuis had reinforcements on stand by as a noble by the name of Erzeal had pretty much provide his personal army to Anbuis volunteers. Unfortunately they won't be able to dock until after the storm had clear, and they won't attack until Anbuis had gave the order for such an attack. You see Anbuis was a perfect candidate for this job as he was moody, and unpredictable. But the true reason why he was selected was that the World Government needed a reason to strike at Trost, and using the Celestial Dragon status as a spoil brat that gets whatever they want.  It would present an opportunity that would allow the World Government to strike at the heart of this kingdom.

A few hours have pass since Tenzen had left, and shortly after proper head gear was given to him, and a blanket which Anbuis took without hestiation. From what he can tell the storm wasn't letting up as of yet, and that was okay for now. But Anbuis was getting hungry thus the reason he called out for a guard in tone much louder then normal.," Guards I requests something to eats hours ago. I have yet to get anything what the whole up gentlemen? Don't piss me off you black suit fools! Hurry up and retrieve me something or I will toss you out into the storm.". To be frank acting like an ass would either decrease or increase the moral of agents but regardless they all were expendable in his eyes all but Tenzen.

Anbuis had like Trost so far it seems like a interesting kingdom.  He couldn't wait to meet it people, and it King if it had one that is regardless he was excited if you knew him that wasn't good for God of Destruction to be excited after all he could have this island wipe out. Then what good it would be to World Government then? It didn't take long for the agent to retrieve him something simple like an apple which located in one of the supplies crates. They had enough supplies for maybe 2 nights unfortunately they may not be standing that long if Anbuis could help it.

6Anubis , and Trost Empty Re: Anubis , and Trost Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:00 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Anubis , and Trost Giphy

"I'll cook something." Tenzen would say as he would begin to do something. Something that would be used to feed everyone. Something that would only take around thirty minutes to make, and it was delicious. And once he was done he would stand to his feet and walk toward the entrance of the cave, as this no longer was a place they should stay.

"My Lord, I will give you a hour to rest. Then we head out to the nearest town, you shouldn't have to stay in this type of place. We will take the village and make it your base of operation." Tenzen would say as he would head outside, as he would make sure no one would come in here during that time.

[exit]

7Anubis , and Trost Empty Re: Anubis , and Trost Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:56 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Anbuis had nodded in approval as Tenzen he could truly rely on Tenzen. As he was such an up right man from what he can tell is Tenzen was completely loyal to him. After a few seconds Anubis ponder on the words of Tenzen unfortunately he didn't agree . [color:8a90=#990099l]," Very Well Tenzen but we will leave at first dawn with a small scout party. I don't want such a large force with us if we don't know what we up against. We shall not underestimate are enemies not now not ever! ".

It was truth to what Anbuis had said after all they didn't know this terrain very well nor the city defense. It would be foolish to rush off and attack at village without knowing the proper intel. After all they need there reinforcement to arrive befote such a large scale attack can be mobilize as this island wasn't a island that could be taken lightly. After all it is a island the world government want to sink there hands in but not if Anubis could do that for himself that is or die trying.
{Exit}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum