One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Start of Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Start of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Start of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Start of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Start of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Start of Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Start of Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Start of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Start of Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15The Start of Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start of Adventure Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Futura Free

Pirates
Pirates

Futura Free
Sunrise

SUSANOO

The say it was a rude awakening would be an understatement. The boom of multiple cannons was like a thunderclap due to the cannons being fired from such a close range. Still though, the ones who operated the cannons only had an average level of accuracy and with a cannon, that just wouldn't cut it. They'd whizz by the camp, one even missed the island the pirates were on entirely and splashed int he water that surrounded it. The closest shot landed some 20m away and shook the very ground the pirates were sleep on. If the cannons firing didn't wake you up, the collision of the cannonballs onto the ground would. "This is Lieutenant Akihiko of the Marines speaking! Surrender peacefully or we will resort to lethal force!" The voice came from a Den Den Mushi speaker onboard the Marine vessel that had fired upon the pirates. Apparently they were aware that pirates had stolen a marine ship and sailed into Las Camp. Susanoo was hoping the Marine ship that came by would be unaware of this and dock to help the pirates then a land battle would ensue, but that wouldn't be the case.

Everyone began to get up off the ground. They had no time to be groggy and stubborn to wake up, if you lagged now, you'd probably die. "Who the fuck was supposed to be keeping watch!" "I had feel asleep . . . sorry." It was some no-name bastard who was now getting cursed out by the entirety of the pirate company, but the older pirate shouted them down. "There's no time for bitching. Our ride out of this hellhole is here!" He withdrew his sword and summoned everyone's attention. "If you got a gun or some other form of range, put it to use. If not, stay alive until these bastards get within range!" Everyone was on their feet and readying themselves for combat. "If you don't have anything to do, grab some cannonballs and follow me!" Susanoo called a troop of pirates into his squad and they grabbed however many cannonballs they could and followed him closer to the Marine vessel.

"It doesn't look like they plan to surrender sir. They're grabbing arms." The man next to the lieutenant pulled the spyglass away from his eye as he turned to his superior officer and spoke. "Fire at will!" He was no longer speaking over the Den Den Mushi, but to his own crew which mercilessly opened fire upon the island the pirates were on. "Move in bundles! If we're spread out, their cannon fire will hit anyone! They can't aim on precise locations!" Susanoo was glad someone with some actual experience and who had the ear of these pirates was here. He didn't have time to think about that though, he needed to focus on himself and what he needed to accomplish.

"When I shout, I need you guys to throw those cannonballs out in front of me at the same time. Three at once!" Susanoo's group had moved close enough to the ship, that the cannon fire wasn't focused on them, but the larger group of pirates behind them. For that reason he could focus on his own assault. Taking his gunbai off his back, he gripped it with two hands. His shoulder would have to heal another time, right now it was do or die. "Now!" As he shouted, the pirates tossed the heavy iron balls in front of him, one from his right, one from his left, and another form behind, but over him. With key timing, he swung his war fan and released a gust of wind that propelled the cannonballs at Tier 3 speeds with a strong arc towards the ship that was about 50m out. "Enemy erm . . . cannon fire? Headed this way Lieutenant." "What!?" He didn't understand how they could be being attacked by cannonballs, when the pirates had no cannons with them. "Give me that." Grabbing the spyglass, he put it to his eye and saw the incoming cannonballs. "Shit." He tossed the spyglass up for his right hand to catch as he took off. Jumping from the upper deck to the main deck, he thumped as he landed safely, but took off again immediately after landing. Drawing the wakizashi that was on his back, he jumped up in the air, then slashed outwards. The result was a flying slash that cleaved through one of the incoming cannonballs. It would have hit the mast, not broke it, but damaged it a nice amount, but the Lieutenant couldn't risk it.

"If they total this ship, we'll be stranded for days. I can't risk that." While he neutralized one cannonball that was the main threat, the other two hit the front of the ship near the mantle piece, but still on the deck putting holes through it. Landing back on his ship, he sheathed his weapon and gave an order. "Dock the ship on the island the pirates are on, we need to take this to close quarters." The Marines shouted out affirmatively and began to carry out his order. Still he stood on the deck of the ship contemplating what power his opponent had to propel cannonballs so far.

Back on the island, Susanoo saw one of the cannonballs, the main one he aimed at the mast get cut down. His foe had foresight and was strong enough at that to cut down a cannonball mid flight from a distance. This wouldn't be an easy fight. "looks like they are changing their course to dock." His ploy had worked. He knew they wouldn't want to risk having their ship sunk, while the enemy didn't have a ship they could even sink. The enemy would have to use cannons to actually hit people to neutralize the threat, while Susanoo only had to target a ship to neutralize his own threat. While docking was doing what the enemy wanted, it was the smarter choice. "Are we going to send another barrage?" Susanoo shook his head side to side. "No, we need the ship in tact. Retreat back for now, they can't fire while docking anyways."

16The Start of Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start of Adventure Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Futura Free

Pirates
Pirates

Futura Free

SUSANOO

Susanoo regrouped with everyone else. They had only suffered two casualties and one guy lost an arm. It sucked, but that was actually relieving news and good news. Susanoo had acted fast enough to minimize the amount of casualties enemy cannon fire could cause and now they'd fight on even terms. The winner not only got to walk away with their life, but also the ship. Susanoo wondered if the Marines knew that. "They're coming in to dock. This is turning into a land skirmish. Just what we need to give us a fighting chance." The older pirate whom Susanoo was talking to nodded affirmatively and rallied up the pirates with a short speech. "This is it. We beat these dogs into the ground, the sail onwards after this with quite the story to tell. You die here, you die a man and most importantly a pirate. The survivors will carry your tale with you, no man gets forgotten!" Everyone yelled and the morale was through the roof right now. It might be getting their hopes a bit too high, but that enthusiasm was good and would give them a fighting chance.

"You ready for this?" Lupe approached Susanoo who was obviously in deep thought about something, but he would keep it to himself. Looking up to meet eyes with Lupe he nodded affirmatively. "Yeah, getting tired of being around you guys. And I need to bathe." He laughed and Lupe did as well, before walking away to his group of freedom fighters. Susanoo stood there looking at the approaching Marine ship in thought. That guy really cut straight through the cannonball. That's speed, power, range, and powerful eyes all in one. He thought back to that swordsman he fought below the deck of their old ship and how he struggled to handle that man who surely wasn't as skilled as this swordsman they were about to fight. Analyzing Lupe with his gaze, Susanoo reminisced on how the swordsman had suffered injuries from Marines back when they were hijacking the ship. He was just a bit above average in terms of skill, this guy was on a whole different level, Lupe wouldn't be able to defeat him if they battled.

All the pirates were ready and joined as a mod facing the Marine ship that was docking. There were about fifty pirates, but an unknown amount of Marines. Watching a piece of lumber get thrown to the ground, it made a walkway for the Marines to board the island. "Vaan . . ." The young boy looked up at Susanoo who was whispering to him. "Your job is to get onboard that ship and do whatever it takes to load and cannon and fire it on the marines. Aim as best as you can, but make sure you aim at the one I'll be fighting." Vaan nodded to Susanoo then they both fixated their eyes back forward. The Marines began walking down the plank one by one. Some had grins on their faces, some had blank expressions, some seemed scared, some seemed eager to get the fight on the road. With all the Ensigns off the ship, the one Susanoo had saw before with the swordsmanship, stood atop the plank and spoke. "This is your last chance to surrender in peace." His eyes homed in on Susanoo, perhaps he had saw that it was him who launched the cannonballs at his ship. No, he certainly knew, because his eyes wouldn't shift away from him the whole time he spoke. Not until the older pirate spoke up, however. "We've decided to leave it all here on this battlefield, so talking is a waste of time." The Marine in charge scoffed and shook his head with a hand against his own face.

"Then so be it." Just like that he vanished out of sight. Susanoo knew his eyes were sharper than most, but even he couldn't track the Marine's movements. Everyone stood there frozen wondering where he would appear, only to find him directly in front of the older pirate with his blade drawn and held to his neck. "You guys are clearly out matched, but if this is what you want,t hen I will respect it." Susanoo's heart was racing and his body was drenched in cold sweat, the marine was certainly out of their league, he would probably be able to wipe the whole company of pirates out by himself. Everyone's eyes were wide except the older pirates who tried to keep his composure, his neck reeled back and his teeth gritted. "I'd have it no other way!" Grabbing a pistol that was on his hip, he tried to draw it, but the Marine mercilessly cut his throat before he could fully draw the pistol and even hope to fire it. Blood spewed from the wound, but the Marine wasn't showered by it, for he had vanished yet again, but this time he reappeared in front of his battalion of grimacing marines.

The older pirate could do nothing but spew up blood and cough it up all over the grass. Falling to his knees, then on his stomach face down, no one did anything to help him, they were all paralyzed by the spectacle they had just witnessed. Susanoo's eyes looked from the dying pirate to the swordsman to see his eyes were locked onto Susanoo's in a daring manner. All that steam he had before was gone. This wasn't some fairy tail where all you had to do was believe in yourself and you'd win and overcome. You had to actually have talent and as he was now, he had none. "Don't just stand there! Tear these fuckers apart!" Lupe shouted and the pirates responded by shouting back then charging forward at the Marines. Susanoo thought it was ridiculous that despite what they just saw they were this fearless. On second thought, he guess it meant they all stood behind what they cheered for. They were ready to die in this battle. I'm not ready to die . . . I won't die, but I'm not going to stand here like a bitch either!

Revving himself up, he charged in behind them with his gunbai off his back and reeled back ready to swing. Marines charging in, the first one Susanoo encountered got the war fan's iron rim slammed into his cranium before he could get in range. Blood trickled from the head wound, but Susanoo couldn't think about fickle things like "oh my god i killed someone" right now. If he did, he'd surely die. What was on his mind though, was where he was. The swordsman that lead these Marines. Susanoo half expected to see pirate after pirate being cut down and being left alone on the battlefield with nothing but marines by now, but that wasn't the case. Or maybe it was and Susanoo just didn't notice yet. He was too busy actually fighting.

One marine came from behind him, but he pivoted and used the weight of his gunbai to swing one-hundred and eighty degrees to face the Marine as he approached. Letting the momentum follow through, the iron rim hit the man in the ribs and made him fall to his knees. Readying to hit him again with an overhead swing, it'd definitely kill the man, a marine came from behind him and put him in a headlock choking him. "uhguh- fu- . . . -f- uck you." He spoke through the choking and put the end of his gunbai to the Marine's shoulder. Activating his thunder rod, he gave the Marine a dose of his Taser which shocked him a bit too since the guy was holding him. Most of the damage was soaked by the Marine though who passed out as a result of the tasing. A bit frazzled from the voltage he took himself, he rubbed his neck which was now bruised as he looked around him to observe the battlefield. Right in front of him was the swordsman and he seemed to be impressed with Susanoo's takedowns.

"You seem to be the only pirate who'll give a decent fight." His blade was dripping with blood and behind him laying in the grass was Lupe who was bleeding from the stomach. "Lupe!" The Marine made a face and looked back to Lupe in an amused manner. "Oh you knew him?" He looked back to Susanoo with a dissatisfied expression now. "He wasn't much, but oh well." With that the Marine Lieutenant took off and dashed at Susanoo. He wasn't moving as fast as he was before, Susanoo could still see him, but barely. Lifting his gunbai up in defense, he clashed with the Marine Lieutenant and he felt what really battle was like.

17The Start of Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start of Adventure Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:40 pm

Futura Free

Pirates
Pirates

Futura Free

SUSANOO

Pressing against the Lieutenant's sword, Susanoo slowly found himself getting overpowered. The man's strength was greater than his and Susanoo's shoulder wasn't allowing him to release his maximum strength as well. It was all bad. Bailing out of the deadlock, Susanoo hopped backwards and slammed his war fan's iron rim into the ground. He's fast, so this should stop him from closing in the distance right away. The result of the gunbai hitting the ground was the surface shattering and becoming unstable. If you stepped on it you risked stepping in a puddle of rubble that'd bury you up to your shin's in loose rock. No real damage unless one was especially clumsy, but an effective deterrent to speedsters.

With the time he bought himself, he reeled his Gunbai back. He wouldn't get far fighting the Marine in close quarters, but at a distance, even this shallow, Susanoo could be slightly more effective. "I'm not some amateur swordsman." The Lieutenant chuckled as he quickly swung his wakizashi into the open space between him and Susanoo. His mind was so occupied with the battle that he had forgotten the Lieutenant had that ability. An air wave quicker than Susanoo's retreating hop was projected at the young Navigator and he found himself back on the defensive, but exposed since his gunbai was reeled back ready to attack. It can cut an iron cannonball in half, I don't stand a chance. The thought flickered through his mind in less than a second. It meant he couldn't just take the hit or even block with his gunbai. In mid hop, he couldn't move himself as his feet weren't on the ground. "Shit!" It hurt, but he pushed through and swung his war fan off tot he side it was prepped on. It wasn't a full swing, so it lacked 100% power, but it had enough to push Susanoo two meters to his left side while in mid air. "I'm impressed. I knew you weren't like the rest of these Pirates when I first saw you." Obviously the Marine was still playing with Susanoo as he could have easily zipped in and impaled the Navigator while he was carrying out his on-the-fly dodge.

Coming to a skidding halt, Susanoo's peripherals barely caught sight of the projectile zooming by. Not daring to take his eyes off his opponent and observe the foreign technique, his breathing was a bit labored and blood began to leak through his bandages on his shoulder. "Hm? Looks like you're leaking. No fun taking out someone who's already a bit hurt." Susanoo still didn't take his eyes off the Marine though he wanted to see how bad the bleeding was. He didn't notice it until the Marine commented on it, but now he could feel how warm his shoulder was from the blood soaking his clothes. "I don't suppose that means you'll let me go then?" Susanoo joked as he watched the Marine barely toss his wakizashi up maybe two inches or three and twirl the handle so it spun like a drill, before catching it. He did this over and over in a lax fashion. "Nah, just means there's no point in drawing this out to see how strong you really are." Just as he finished his sentence, he vanished from sight, Susanoo's eyes failing him once more. His mind didn't though. Slamming his gunbai into the terrain, he would work it like a sledge hammer and keep slamming it into the ground all around him. As long as he stayed in this ring of crumbled terrain he made, the swordsman couldn't run up on him, for he'd risk fucking up his ankle if he did so at extreme speeds.

Where's he at. Susanoo looked around himself frantically, the Lieutenant yet to have appeared until he heard a whistling in the air above him. It was the wakizashi blade sailing through the air downwards with the swordsman holding it to potentially drive it straight through Susanoo's body from above. "Fuck!" Jumping forward, more so diving as he landed clumsily on his belly, he heard the Marine land and his blade slide through the earth. "That was a horrible dodge . . . Oh well."
Unearthing his weapon, the Lieutenant stood up from his crouched position which worked to absorb the shock from landing on the ground from so high up. Walking calmly over to Susanoo who had turned over to his back he readied his sword to stab the pirate. In secret though Susanoo was plotting something. Vaan had given him the single that he was ready onboard the ship while Susanoo was looking for the missing Lieutenant. He didn't acknowledge the boy or give him a single though to avoid alerting the Marine of the boy's presence or a secret plan.

While on his stomach, he secretly unhinged his Clima-Tact from his Gunbai, but made it seem like the weapon was still all in one piece. This Clima-Tact rod had the Thunder Ball shaft at the end furthest from Susanoo's hand. The shaft was also longer than the Lieutenants own wakizashi. Praying he could take advantage of the Marine's confidence and appear so scared he lowered his guard to Susanoo, he'd launch his attack on him out of nowhere. His confidence would lead him to be calmer than normal with his execution and the length of his wakizashi ensured, Susanoo would be in range with his Thunder Ball rod. With eyes wide opened and his mouth twitching in a panicked manner, Susanoo watched the Marine approach him. He was trying his best to sell the idea that he was hopeless, even though deep down Susanoo wasn't sure this plan would work. It was the best he had though, either this or die trying to actually fight the guy.

Just as he suspected the Marine stopped very close to him in stabbing range and reeled his wakizashi back to plunge it into Susanoo's chest. He took his sweet time though. As fast as Susanoo could, he then lifted his thunder ball shaft and jammed it against the Lieutenants leg. It didn't matter where he got him, as long as he made contact with the end of the shaft. Before it even touched the Marine, Susanoo had activated the Taser, something that was saving his ass a lot lately. When it made contact the Lieutenant's body began to seize up, but only for a moment. "SHOOT VAAN SHOOT!" Still on the ground when the boy fired the cannonball it ended up not scoring a direct hit on the Lieutenant, but it managed to knock his whole left arm and a bit of shoulder off. Not his sword wielding arm, but that didn't matter. The guy would die of profuse bleeding, but pass out in seconds from blood loss if not pain, shock, and trauma. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" He clutched at his severed arm wound, the Taser not even on his mind anymore apparently, but Susanoo would use this lapse of attention to hopefully take the guy out. Pushing up off his free hand, he jammed the Taser into the Lieutenants chest. He didn't expect it to penetrate, but it did and it made his skin crawl. He could tell it stopped at bone though. "Fuck!" He was still scared to take a life, but he had to do what he had to do and he activated the Taser ability once more as close to the Lieutenants heart as he could get with his capabilities.

"FUUU- FUCK! AHHHH!" The battlefield seemingly froze as those who were still alive and well watched the spectacle that was unfolding. Freaked out by all the yelling and the blood of the fresh wound being on his face and a bit in his mouth, Susanoo just lifted up his foot and kicked the one-armed Lieutenant in his gut knocking him backwards and over after a few stumbles. To stop the terror and panic that was seizing his own body from the actions of his dying enemy, Susanoo lifted the rod of his Clima-Tact and swung it at the Lieutenant's head. With a direct hit, the yelling finally stopped as the Lieutenant fell over unconscious at Death's doorstep. Looking down at the mess of the man, Susanoo was experiencing a variety of emotions that he couldn't even define. Anger, guilty, fear, disgust, joy, strength, weakness, there were contradictions all over the place and he couldn't anymore of it.

In a daze he stepped back from the body in a fatigued manner and fell back on his ass. He knew a battle was still going on, or was it? Regardless he couldn't bring himself to care about it right now. He was exhausted. "Secure the ship! Their Lieutenant is down!" The pirates let out a roar of joy and the violence only intensified from that point on. This was all background noise to Susanoo though, at least until a hand was placed on his shoulder. It made him jump and automatically enter combat mode as he spun around partially with his Clima-Tact ready to wail on whoever he saw, but it was Rakim. This made him stop of course, but also soothed his nerves. "This first one will stick with you for awhile. You'll shake it eventually though, lets go." He then extended a hand to Susanoo and helped him up, then grabbed his idle war fan piece that was on the ground. "Don't forget this." "Huh? Oh" Susanoo honestly had forgot one of the most important pieces to his arsenal, it was evident he was a bit shook right now.

Rakim supported him physically as he walked through the battlefield that was beginning to settle down as the Marines began to accept defeat. He didn't even eye the World Government dogs as he walked through though. His eyes were on the ground in deep thought and in need of rest. Lupe was also being carried to the ship, though because he was truly wounded. The Lieutenant pierced him right through his gut earlier in the skirmish, but surprisingly he was full of vigor. "Thanks for getting payback for me man." Susanoo didn't respond or even look up at Lupe. "Stop talking, you need to get treated." Kyte was right beside him looking worried as ever. They made it safely on the ship and what was left of the pirate forces were running about preparing the ship for departure.

"You going to be alright?" Susanoo nodded, then looked up, but not at Rakim, but to the island they were leaving. The Marines were gathered around their Lieutenant's body, some of them were maliciously eyeing the ship. They would be left and stranded on the island for God knows how long, but that was the way of the sea. Losers were forced to endure the conditions the winners put them through and this was the price they had to pay for losing.

With but a single sigh, Susanoo shrugged off the feelings he was dealing with and stood up. Rakim was surprised by this and grabbed at Susanoo's shoulder. "What are you doing. Take some time off." Susanoo shook his head side to side as he handed Rakim his Clima-Tact rod. "I'm the only Navigator onboard and I'll be damned if we end up somewhere else crazy because some newbie is steering the ship." He knew he didn't have time to feel any type of way right now. He'd have to deal with that later, besides he wasn't even really wounded, there were others in worse condition and still working to ready the ship for departure. Taking his spot at the wheel, Rakim had followed him and stood right beside him with his gunbai on his back instead of Susanoo's. Next came the scavenger who arrived with a map like he did last time. "I figured you'd need this." Susanoo had forgotten he'd need a map and was grateful the scavenger's brain was working while his wasn't at 100% yet. "Shit, you're right. Thanks." He grabbed and opened the map and scrolled his finger about until he found Ilusia and their current placement in the West Blue.

"To Ilusia we go." Witht hat the rag-tag team of pirates stole yet another Marine vessel and set their course to Ilusia.

[Exit]

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum