One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity Empty Spider Miles Arc: Halt Pirate Activity Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor
Beginning:

Spider Miles Arc:  Halt Pirate Activity Tumblr12
"Oh, these old bones of mine don't do so well on board a boat no more" the Navigator said sighing, sitting upon her fold out chair while the five other ensigns [grunts] she had requested ran around, cleaning the ship and so forth. "Nice Weather today" one of the grunts said as they scrubbed the floor. "Tsch, it's going to rain soon, you can feel it in the air" "Huh, but not a cloud in the sky" the ensign replied. "Just wait" she said softly. "Docking in five minutes" she said as she took over the wheel of the old lady, to clarify that was the name of the ship, given by the other marines cuz it was piloted by, well as you can see an old bloody lady.

"Right you boys and ladies, I'm going to take a gander around Spider Miles and give the inhabitants the good news. Gotta go rough up some pirates" the old lady said with a cackle, her paintbrush and paints set in their easle spots, her walking stick in her hand as shebegan to walk down the ramp. "Are you".. .."Sure you don't want us to come with you" Elphi mimicked as she hobbled down the ramp. "Every time, I may be old, but im not frigging senile, I can deal with the blues, I used to be an admiral ya know" she said flicking the fingers up at the ensign, while at the same time throwing her head back and cackling as she continued her way down the plank. The other ensigns looking rather shocked at the way the old lady was acting.

The docks where at the other end of this beautiful large stone bridge, normally many would love walking across it, when the old lady saw it though her mouth dropped open. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING PENGUIN STICKS, WHERES THE ELDERLY RIDE ALONG" she complained as she began what she believed would be the most harzardous journey she would ever take. In her prime she had faced off against the most famous notorious pirates, the most dangerous revs, the strongest criminals, they did not make her sweat as much as this bridge, "This is it" she said huffing and puffing as she made it halfway. "Here lies the paintress, deafeted by a bridge" she began, her grumbing and moaning kept her going and at the end she turned only to notice she had cleared her first obstacle. "Oh, DAMN RIGHT, FEAR ME BRIDGE FOR I HAVE CONQUORED YOU, NOT TODAY YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT" she said and as if to emphasize her point, she kicked a stone upon it, with a big HMPP she turned and began to walk towards the town. Passerbys upon the bridge simply looked at her in disbelief, or laughed at her, a crazy old bird right.

"Chirp Chirp" the familiar sound of the young sparrow called to her, Elphi turned to the sound and smiled. "OH ETZA, MY BEAUTIFUL ETZA YOU HEARD MY PLEA" she said with such hope and adoration. "Chirrrrrppp Chirpppii"" The small sparrow uttered as it landed upon her shoulder, Etza affectionatly nipped her ear lobe, though the old lady simply sighed. "I'll get you food in a bit, can't you see I'm dying here, I have to get up to the scrap mountains and my poor little feet are so sore" she said with a sigh. "If only I had a brave strong bird who could carry me", the bird simply remained upon her shoulder chirping away. "FINE FINE FINE, I'LL GET YOU TWO BAGS OF SEEDS IF YOU FLY ME UP THERE" Elphi begged defeated. That seemed to do the trick. This small bird that sat upon her shoulder glided gently towards the ground. As he landed he bounced forward twice before a flash of light covered his entire body.

In less than a second his body had grown, he was no longer a small sparrow, but now dwarfed Elphi easily. "You are my guardian angel Etza" she said as she climbed on board. In one mighty beat of his wings they soared in to the air. The old woman kneeling down upon the sparrows back as they soared through the air. "CHIRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP" the Sparrow screeched as he beat his mighty wings. "We are getting close" elphi said as she pulled a piece of paper from her pocket and quickly scribbled a note. placing it under the cap of the giant swallow. What should have taken four hours took a mere five minutes on the back of the beautiful creature. Etza had become Elphis best friend in a short few weeks and his abilities were so unique, in fact she had been attempting to replicate the effects of the unique fruit. Etza has the unique ability and Elpheba believed it came from the Age Age No Mi, the ability to alter the age of those whom they wish whether younger or older, how a bird had gained the ability was a different matter but she was glad she had been the one to find him, she had watched him grow these past weeks and well seeing as he could become an adult at will, growing was really simple for this creature.

"There, drop me here" Elphi requested. And soon she would be waving as her giant sparrow flew back to her ship. "Coulda made me fucking younger ya ungreatful prick" she moaned, though she still had a large smile upon her face as she turned. "Shindra Pirates, i saw you from above, you four come out now, by order of marines, all Pirate activity is to cease, from today onwards SPIDER MILES WILL BE JOINING UNDER THE MARINE FLAG" She shouted as she tapped her cane upon the ground.

"We don't think so" from behid her towns people had emerged. "Towns people. We shall talk for now I'm clearing these criminals out" she said without turning around, her hand moved and pulled the handle of her walking stick off and threw it away as the four pirates she had seen moved in to view. "Ooooh look at this, the marines sent us a play thing, an old whithered tired ou...." his scream filled up the air, perhaps it was surprise that allowed Elphi to clear the small distance and strike him while also setting up the attack, perhaps it was because all four of them had let their guard down, or perhaps it was because Elphi even in her old frail form, had the upper hand in terms of speed against these wanna be pirates whom in all honest were no better than grunts, scaffiging for parts, taking away from the trade of this establishment. But her clima-tact had begun to spin as soon as he opened his moth, the thunderball had flown and electricity circulated, in one move she had cleared the distance and slammed the rotating thunder pole in to his head. Electricity fried his brain, normally this paralysed a single limb, but could someones brain keep up with such a voltage. He fell easy enough.

Shock was apparant on his partners faces, yet Elphiba turned, her clima-tact pointed forth as a large egg shaped light burst forth, orange in colour. It shot forth at such speed blasting another of the pirates from his heap, his screams flowed as burns took over his body. She slammed the clima-tact upon his head with quick movements to end his suffering. By this time the other two had recovered, yet Elphi began to spin her Clima-tact, warding them off as blue and red eggs burst forth towards her foes, they began to avoid them at first but the massive amount was doing nothing to them. "Your just showing off now, i bet you've used this weapons powers to the max" they said laughing/ "I told you it would rain" she said as if telling the Ensign on the boat from earlier. "Senile bint, theres not even a clou.." Elphi looked up as did the pirates, a large dark cloud over head, yellow orbs started flowing upwards before a lightning bolt erupted, shimmering over her climatact. "Easy" she shouted as she moved forth, striking both in a single hit as the lightning bolt attatched to her weapon, charging it yet seemingly not affecting her in the slightest, lights erupted, the bodies of the remaining pirates shimmering before they faltered/ "My back" she said finally as she looked to the towns people, all whom looked slightly stunned.

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

task:

"Not bad for an old lady, but listen, we towns people, weve managed to keep criminal activity to a low, we have a deal with the pirates, they take what they need and don't mess with us, the marines have never been interested in protecting us before, and you know what, we don't think you can, just get lost" The tall cap wearing man uttered. "Well i can and we will, the marine core is no longer willing to stand back and is bringing in a new era, all pirate activity will be halted, all islands where pirate activity is prominent will be cleansed of piracy and taken under marine protection, that includes Spider Miles, so you can either deal with this fact or not. You can fight against it but the gorosei have declared it. Under our protection you will no longer lose out when pirates attempt to take from you, the marines will comission weapons so your income will grow as will your work forces. This is a good thing, as for not being able to stand up for you, to protect or fight for you. Then i offer this challenge, anyone whom deems themselves strong enough to take me on, step forward. Use all the tools in your arsenal to fight me, if you win I will stand down and help argue your case this will probably do nothing but we can at least try. If i win, you will all understand that even a marine as beautiful and aged as I can fight any pirate." The Old girl uttered, knocking her Clima-tact upon the ground thus bringing her challenge forward

Standing forward, the man whom had spoken for the towns people would smile. "So your positive you want to fight, first things first, my name is Jon, I'll be fighting you in a sense" he said clicking his finger. As he clicked his finger the croward parted as a rather strange looking creature walked forth, small in stature, with a giant plant upon its back, the creature was fucking adorable. "This is Leaf, she will also be fighting you" Jon said with a sinister smile. "A beast master huh? It's been awhile since I'v battled against one, I suppose I'll give you my name in return. I am Elphiba Hurozona, former Admiral of the marine core, nicknamed the Paintress or the Weather witch. Whatever one you want to address me as, thats fine by me cutie" the old lady winked, then blew a kiss. This caused a kind of sickly green shade to flow over the beast masters face. "Shes strong Leaf, but we can do this. Body slam her and end this in one move" With a mighty roar from such a small creature, the green plant like beast charged forward. Its body moved quickly, though Elpheba was ready. The thunder ball glowed upon her Clima-tact and the two would meet. Thunder surrounded the creature, yet it kept on, its small yet super heavy body connected with the frail and weaker body of the old lady. "Guhhuuuh" she uttered as she fell backwards. The clima-tact bagning on the ground as she fell. "Now kick that stick away from her" shouted Jon, which Leaf would quickly do, pushing the climatact away.

Elphiba would push herself up, "Not bad, so thunder doesn't seem to effect you" she said as she eyed her Clima-tact, well out of arms reach. This would mean she had to resort to her other skill. Pulling her easel open, each small compartment filled with paint with a small plastic lid on each individual paint. Her brush now also in her hand. "Slice her up" jon said. Now this commandment confused Elpheba, up until she saw the razor sharp leaves fly towards her. She had to hobble away, falling down and rolling as the leaves flew past her and literally imbedded themselves in to the stone wall behind her. "Fuck" She said though there was a smile upon her face. Enjoying herself fighting an enemy she had yet to ever meet.

Her previous actions had brought her closer to her Clima-tact, though she was not the only one to notice this. "Leaf, don't let her get that stick" Putting her brush into the same hand as her easle, the old woman lunged. Yet was greeted by a long vine bursting forth and pulling the Clima-tact away from her, held in one of two vines now above the creature. "not bad, Iv never seen a creature like that before." The old woman said sighing. "I wanted to make this more flashy but i guess this is how i win" she said smiling as she dipped her paint brush into the white paint. "Time to end this Leaf. Take in the sun" he said. With that, small slivers of ligh flowed to the large pink bulb. Elpheba quickly moved her paint brush along her own hand, clenching the palm gently. "Not gonna let that happen" she said as she moved forth, five meters before getting to the creature she opened her palm revealing a white symbol. As if something took over her the creature roared in pain as it shut its eyes, shaking her head as if she had just been blinded.

A movement across the easle and purple soon dripped from the paintbrush, light still flowing to the bulb on the creatures back, yet the paintbrush danced across the creature forming a small symbol upon the bulb. her body became rigid as the vines retracted. The climatact fell, paintbrush placed in her mouth she caught it and spun it, the edge coming up to meet the throat of the beast tamer who stood in disbelief, yet she would not hit him. She simply stared, his beast tried to move against the invisible bonds, but something held her back. The man and lady stared at each other. "I....I concede" he said gently.

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

task:

Weeks had passed, the marine forces had begun to make their presence known, at first only Elpheba and her crew had been within the confines of Spider Miles, the large scrap heaps having begun to be protected via the ensigns whom slowly came from the closest marine base. Elpheba, the former marine admiral was in charge of this mission, and she had already settled with the townsfolk as well as drawing up planned propositions and increasement in funds of the island. "See, this way, the metals are protected and your revenue and distribution is increased ten fold, we always have new recruits needing armed which means you have a never ending contract while at the same time get to keep your old contracts, its a win win situation" Elphiba said gently.

It would seem she was winning the towns people over, "It would be nice not having to step up and fight every day whenever pirates try to take too much" one of the towns people said, a murmur of agreement spread like wild fire and over the coming weeks the civilians of Spider Miles really did see an improvement in the way Spider Miles was protected. There was less pirates willing to risk stealing now that the marine influence had grown, the production rate with the added hep of the additional marines had also helped decrease creation and shipping times.  Over all one could say the beginning of the marine influence on Spider Miles was a resounding success. Now Elphiba just had to get the heads of the island together to sign the contract. Easier said than done when they would rarely show their faces.

As Elphi was walking towards the scrap heap, she would be confronted by two people. Messengers who had a message [what else right?]. "Get oot aw oor town ya old skank" one of the pirates said, his face covered with a bandanna, though his inisignia should have been familiar to Elphi, she simply could not place it. "uuuuh, what?" Elphi asked, confused, the harsh accent used by the pirate was confusing to her, the way he spoke made it harder for her ears to pick up the words he was saying. "Ugh, he said get out of our town you old skank" the smaller yet slender pirate uttered, herlong blond hair flowing down to her rear end, like her partner her face was also covered.

"I have authority from the marine core, and approval from the towns people, I'm not sure how this is then your town?" she asked, though her tone used was one of boredom, she had had it with people just declaring this was theres, you had official proper channels to go through, like she had, her contracts where all signed in writing, she needed but two more signatures and that would be that. "Naw hen, ye deh underrstan, Spider Miles belongs tae the scrap heep pirates aye, ya get meh" Again Elphiba was confused though held up her hand. "You, you don't get to speak any more, you girl, translate" "Fucking bint, he said this belongs to the scrap heap pirates, so if you don't fuck the fuck off ya fucking cunt we will fucking tear your a new ass whole ya leathery skinned bat" The woman uttered, her tone her words, so vulgar.

"Your a vulgar little girl arent you, anyway, blah blah blah, I decline, I wont be vacating, though you and your captain are free to hand themselves over" she said matter of factly. "Vit the.." "Ughh shut up, let the cursing girl speak instead" Elphi said nodding to the female. "Your gonna fucking die ya fucking old bint, like our captain will fucking fist you so hard you fucking blow a new hole open" the girl said as she turned away with her comrade. "Where do you think your going?" Elphi asked curiously. "To deliver the message" "Oh i dont think thats neccassary" the old woman said as she pulled the handle from her clima-tact.

Cold air vaporized around her, the thin film grafting an illusion as the elderly woman began to connect the climatact in an unusual shape. "What the fuck is this, ya fucking loon, yer gonna fucking die, painting and weathering and shit, we seen yer fucking skills ya coon," "Really" the illusion asked. "Then why didnt you move" "Huh" the two pirates said confused. Yet it was too late, for the climatact pushed through the illusion as it left Elphibas hand, two types of air building up, it was to quick for them to dodge, and the duel pieces of the clima-tact struck the female while releasing such a burst of air that encompassed the secondary pirate. With the compression of air doing its job and also knocking back the pirates into the building behind them with such force, it was a simple feat to knock them unconcious. "Scrap heap pirates huh" Elphi uttered as she motioned for Ensigns whom had come at the sound of the blast to take the two pirates to their new home, prison.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum