One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Arrival of the Firebirds: News To The King EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Arrival of the Firebirds: News To The King EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Arrival of the Firebirds: News To The King EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Arrival of the Firebirds: News To The King EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Arrival of the Firebirds: News To The King EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Arrival of the Firebirds: News To The King EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Arrival of the Firebirds: News To The King EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Arrival of the Firebirds: News To The King EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Arrival of the Firebirds: News To The King EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
The Grand Maria, the boat that was recently made for the young pirate legend in training Bazel D. Wiggins was approaching the isles of Dressrosa and no one on that boat was quite happy to be arriving to the island under these circumstances. Those on the ship were still lost and dumbfounded over what had happened to their captain Bazel during the siege of Fishman Island but needless to say there was nothing to say. "Oi, prep the Den den mushi, it's almost time for us to start making the calls. We need to prepare for what's to come and understand the situation we're in." said Kash as she stood on the top deck talking to the men who were now hers. It was Bazel's crew yes but his first mate Kash, was more than prepared to man the reigns in the absence of the man she herself recognized as her captain. She was deeply exhausted and in need of sleep and a long hot shower but right now she was busy adjusting to what Bazel had left her in charge of. "Oi, Kash, the den den mushi is ready for you in the lower deck area. It's set up in Baz's quarters." said one of the crew members.

In the distance the isles of Dressrosa grew in sight and it was gorgeous, the crew tried to take it all in while still reeling from their own emotions. Faust was still piloting the ship and even he had a hard time understanding the marvelous island in near sight. He kept on piloting with his gloom mood hovering over the entire area, if anyone was missing Bazel it was his best friend Faust feeling it the most. He looked over to Kash who nodded at him before she went to the lower deck to handle the business set from Bazel. Kash made her way down to the lower deck stopping right before reaching Bazel's room. She was stunned and lost as she gazed into the door that featured his signature flaming bird jolly roger. She thought of all the memories she shared with Bazel including their first meeting on Vulcan a few years ago. She smirked thinking about the event and then joining his crew on Water 7. Opening the door Kash saw the Den Den Mushi and immediately walked over to it. She would be calling the woman Bazel had left in charge of his first island Baltigo. When the woman would answer Kash would speak "Oi, I have some news regarding Bazel, this is his first mate Kash Kringle."

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Hecate
Arrival of the Firebirds: News To The King Tumblr_nhghkrQgMN1solfhro1_500
The Witch and the King

Relaxing in a cushioned throne in the Citadel, the Witch of the Underworld and In-term leader of Baltigo, gazed at the monitors dully while lazily twirling a piece of her long jet black hair. On either side of the woman stood slaves dressed in tiny french maid uniforms, one a big burly winged man and the other a tiny girl, who were fanning her with ridiculously long palm tree branches. The branches were incredibly ineffective at cooling her, but Hecate really was not hot at all and was forcing her slaves to fan her out of boredom. The monitors in the Citadal displayed views of every corner of the Baltigo, even those in the underworld, and allowed Hecate to basically watch the lives of these people at her leisure without them knowing at all. It could incredibly overwhelming for a person to have access to all this information, but to Hecate it had become rather dull. She was just about to command her slaves eat the palm branches when the ring of a den den mushi erupted within the chamber.

Just as it began to ring another of the Witch's slaves-a gigantic fishman wearing only a leather harness entered the room and brought the den den mushi to her, "The call is coming from the ship of Bazel, Mistress," said the fishman gruffly but submissively. As Hecate lazily brought the receiver to her ear, a voice would already be speaking on the other side.

""Oi, I have some news regarding Bazel, this is his first mate Kash Kringle."

Hecate remembered the woman vaguely from when she had come to her auction house within the pleasure district with the rest of the King's men, the moment she first met Bazel D. Wiggins.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?"

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
Kash was waiting for the woman known as Hecate to answer her call and when she did Kash started off the conversation. Hecate would speak and Kash would sigh as this wasn't a call that had much fun attached to it. "Hecate, I wish I was calling you under better circumstances, but things are bad." said Kash very slow and cold. She was feeling the absence of her captain more and more and it was evident the duo had to handle things on the financial end of things to make sure Bazel's young empire lasted a long time. "This information I'm going to tell you, is very sensitive and can only be given to those of high stature in the Revolutionary army and those who are affiliated with Bazel. Do you understand?" said Kash with her serious tone becoming more passionate by the second. She would wait for the response from Hecate before she continued and once she got her vow of silence Kash would continue on with her information. "While on Fishman Island Bazel ran into a Shichibukai, who defeated him swiftly through something that appeared to effect him more than showed on the surface. From the information we got we have learned Bazel is being transferred to Impel Down where we are more than sure he will be executed along with Junbei Von Echo who was also captured at the same time as him. We will speak with captain Yamamoto to discuss our next course of action, but in the meantime until things are sorted out, you are granted control and made Regent over Baltigo and Drum Island. I expect you to uphold the islands to the best standard you can and to also prepare for the call in regards to the actions such as saving Bazel." with that the call ended and Kash would proceed to prepare for docking.

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Hecate
"This information I'm going to tell you, is very sensitive and can only be given to those of high stature in the Revolutionary army and those who are affiliated with Bazel. Do you understand?"

"Interesting, please go on,"
Hecate would say with a voice of interest. She had not heard from the king of Balitgo in quiet some time. This was of no worry to Hecate as his absence had allowed her to not only amass more power on the island by becoming the in-term leader but also to maintain Fairy Tail's slave trade business, albeit at a much more secretive scale. The seriousness of the woman's statement was what really intrigued her, something big had to have happened.

If the woman continued Hecate would listen while continuing to twirl a strand of her hair. Something big really had occurred, not only was the king of Baltigo defeated and being sent to Impel Down, but A yonko as well. Of course that information paled in comparison to the fact that the goddess of luck had shined on Hecate once again- she was to gain not only control of Balitgo, but also Drum Island. Once the woman finished Hecate would take a short moment to think.

"Of course, I'll await the call. Is there anything else? Otherwise it seems I have work to do." Hecate would say this all with a more serious tone, despite the fact the smirk was pained on her face.If the woman had nothing else she would hang up and give the den den mushi back to her leather clad fishman and stand up.

"It looks like luck is on our side. There's work to do everyone." She would say with joy in her voice. She would plan to call Isabella in the future over the details of Bazel's execution and confinement to Impel Down, but for right now it was time for a change in Baltigo. An age of Fairy Tail.

(Exit becoming the leader of Baltigo and Drum)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum