One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Longing for Home  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Longing for Home  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Longing for Home  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Longing for Home  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Longing for Home  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Longing for Home  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Longing for Home  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Longing for Home  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Longing for Home  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Longing for Home  Empty Longing for Home Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
497 words
tags
For Leon and Detsu

It had been two years, two long hard years since Melissa Devaroux had been exiled from the small star shaped island, the village located upon that island had been home to her for many years, but her behaviour had cast doubts upon her living their. The villagers never really trusted her again since causing the death of Melanie. Even when her new friends Leonidas and Deku had come to the island, it was not enough. SHe adored those two boys, but the doubt and loathing brought upon her would eventually harden her once beautiful heart. You would not believe that this same girl, was the same one whom used to laugh and play tea parties with her father. Oh no she was very different. Her thievery was one of the main reasons she had been booted from the island, her hoard had sadly not came with her. Now within these past two years, she had been making a name for herself, not really anything major, just in terms of being a monster hunter. The brave female with fists of iron had taken it upon herself to rid the world of creatures so terrifying that they make grown men shite in their pants.

One would not believe the sheer strength such a petite girl could hold within her hands, a female whom could hoist cannonballs with relative ease, whom could snap a spine within her feminine fingers. The wind was blowing gently, her black hair flowing to the right as it did so, the two pig tails in large bunches allowed her hair to generally refrain from covering her cute face, the sea blue eyes sparkling in the rays of the dying sun. The red coat hung to her body, showing of her slender figure, the small yet non-revealing skirt flowing in the same direction as her black hair. The knee high stockings revealing some flesh between the cut off from the skirt, and shoes that didn't really scream FASHINISTA.

The sky was slowly filling with clouds, the sea below the cliff that she stood upon bashed against the side, yet upon that moon shaped island, all she could do was stare at the star shaped one that she had deemed home. To go back and say she was sorry, to apologize for all that she had done, yet she could not, it was not within her personality, rarely did she show her emotions, rarely would she let anyone in, an actress she could be, but what she truly felt would remain locked within her own mind and heart. Sitting upon the cliff face, she would reach to the side and open the picnic basket that she had brought, pulling out a single orange she would peel it gently before seperating it into pieces. Laying the pieces on a piece of cloth she would slowly pop a piece in to her mouth before chewing. All the time thinking about her home and the people she had met their

made by sei

Last edited by Melissa Devaroux on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:14 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Here he was, for the first time in a long time Leonidas had come back to the island he left so long ago. He hadn't been here since his master and adoptive father had left for his journey. It didn't help that not long before Melissa had been exiled. Walking through the town he watched as old memories would flow in and out of his head. He remembered when he, Coniko, and Melissa roamed the streets of the town. Though that seemed to be a long time ago now. Sighing he continue to walk through the streets as people ran to get off his path. Leon sighed, when he was a kid they would look at him with disgust not that he was older... they feared him. For what reason Leon never knew but he did know one thing, he had to keep himself attentive, one never knew when a rowdy villager would get brave.

That was only his morning though. After rising out of the ocean, he would make his way to the mountains. This was mainly for some training at first. The island was known for having relatively vicious creatures. It was kind of disheartening for Leon to know that his close friend, one that he considered like family went in there. He wasn't even sure that she was still alive, for all he knew she could have gotten killed years ago. Though that only served to solidify Leon's will. Apart of him wanted, no, it needed to know so without a second thought he went up the mountain.

After what seemed like an hour he would come to find himself on a cliff. Leon wasn't quite sure what he would find. He originally expected to find some an empty top that would give him an idea where he was. Walking up there he saw an almost familiar figure, having a picnic on the cliff. After walking up there, Leon intended to say something to get the figure to turn around. Instead, his stomach growled loudly.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG: name(s)         WORDS: xxx
NOTES:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

Last edited by Leonidas Von Clark on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
446words
tags
a line of notes here

"Heres to us Leonidas, Coniko." The young girl would utter as she held up a small bottle of water, she would drink it, draining it, feeling the refreshing liquid flow down her throat. Wiping her mouth she would smile softly, lying around her were strange forms, ogre like monsters of medium sizes, life had drained from their bodies a long time ago, the female had made sure of that, it was for this reason she had been summoned, though exilled from the star shaped island, she was not exiled from the moon shaped one, this being the one the two were located upon. The ground was littered with broken tree branches thus the sudden snapping of them due to footsteps would alert her to the sound, but the wind that was blowing had already called the scent of the man to her, a scent so familiar that she did not have to turn to see who it was. A small smile would surface upon her lips, perhaps this was fates way of rewarding her for ending the tyranny of these creatures. She would try to force her smile to vanish, but perhaps the sudden appearance of a lost friend had already broken the demeanour of which she worked hard to betray. If she were going to smile, she may as well go the whole hog. Lets face it, Leonidas and Coniko were the two people whom had seen her at her worse. They had been there for her during her night terrors, they had been their for her when she cried, when she laughed and when she hurt.

Rising from her position, she could feel that the tears were coming, a demenour she had perfected now lost within the few seconds of someone whom she could fully call family, "You still smell funny" her voice would say, it cracked half way through. She turned and her large smile was evident, the happiness in her face betrayed the persona she had built up in her time away. Her feet moved before she had any idea of what was happening and she would soon find that she had thrown herself towards the male, her arms wrapping around him in what would be described as a bear hug, she in her excitement had failed to tone down her enhanced arm strength so the hug may have been more uncomfortable for the male than anything, slightly to hard to be honest. Yet the tears had started to flow and they did not stop as she sniffed and huffed. "whatareyoudoinghereithoutghitwouldneverseeyouagain" she said quickly sobbing all the way through as she held one of the friends she had thought lost for ever.

made by sei

4Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:10 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Leon hadn't noticed the bodies on his way up the mountain but now he reached the top it was apparent. From the looks of it the picnicker was the one who defeated such beast. While surprised Leon wasn't foolish enough to let his guard down. The beast around the forest were ferocious so of course on an island filled with beasts, one had to be cautious. The only thing that sucked was that whomever beat these creatures, Leo wasn't sure whether it was friend or foe. He tensed up and began to prepare himself for a fight if that was what the person wanted. In fact he was going to take initiative.

That was until he heard her voice. Immediately his body began to relax, his mind flooded with thoughts of his sister. The long nights they would spend outside enjoying the night along with their brother Coniko. The days, where they played together on the outskirts of town because no one wanted a fishman child in their shop. For awhile Leon had thought she was dead, he felt a well of emotions surge through him. They were begging to be released from his body. Unfortunately Leonidas wasn't the touchy feely type so taking a breath to regain himself.
"You know its hard to come out of the sea smelling like roses." Leon replied.

When she turned around, Leon noticed that she was grinning from ear to ear. From Leon's perspective she looked like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. It didn't matter though cause the moment he saw her face a full blown grin was on his lips. He usually would have said a joke or two and probably make a comment about the dead creatures surrounding her but at the moment none of that mattered. His sister was alive. Leon would have been the first to hug Melissa but unfortunately his legs were weak from the shock, so he had to let her throw herself at him. Raising his arms he received her hug. He could feel her tight grip surrounding him. Apart of it reminded him of hugging his parents, a lot more strength in it than normal but to Leon it was like a welcome home.

"What am I doing here? I came here to find out what happened to you."
he replied laughing. "Also when did you get so strong, your as strong as a ox."

Leon began to wrap his arms around her before lifting her in the air using only his torso strength. "You've gotta let me know everything that happened after you left."

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Last edited by Leonidas Von Clark on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
449 words
tags
a line of notes here

"OH, sorry" she would say with a smile, with these words her arms would relax, releasing the man from her hug, yet the child in her would make sure not to let him go, holding on to a piece of his clothing with a single hand, running her thumb along the fabric. It was safe to say that Melissa had dreamt of a moment like this many times. Being re-united with Leonidas and Coniko. About to speak herself, the male had beaten her to the punch, a question she was sure she knew was coming, yet it struck her like a punch to the gut. Her eyes lowered at the question, "It was hard, being forced to leave....that place was home since pappa died, but i was a little shit, i know why they did it, i caused Melanies death, and well....its safe to say i never did learn my lesson about thieving, but it wasn't too hard, the money i had put me up for a few nights on this island, so i could still come here and see the place i  called home, then when i decided to move on i found work in the usual places, bars and taverns, but they were boring and there are so many pigs in this world, men and women who only want one thing, its disgusting, why can't people just want money. Anyway i got fired from all my jobs because I kept taking the profits. In the end i travelled to a few places in the south blue and found myself taking on requests of beasts in the wild. Earned a little money and a title from some of the people who saw me fight, so since then i guess I'v been a monster hunter or something" She would say with a gentle smile.

"I have food lets eat" she would say, turning and tugging the boy as she walked in the direction of the picnic. It still had some fruit in it, sandwhiches and a few bottles of water, she had packed for a long trip but in the end it had taken mere hours to eradicate the beast problem. "Look over the cliff, you can see the star islands, and when its night time you can see the lights.....i used to be here all the time since i was booted out....you can even see your old house" she would say with a soft yet wavering smile. "But thats in the past, tell me about yourself, the island, has Coniko came back, how is he, whats he been up to, still fucking up the noble stereotype?" she would ask full of life and vigor.  

made by sei

6Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:13 am

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Leon remained silent as his sis would explain just what happened to bring her to this point of time. Sounds like she had some troubles, at least she never stopped being the sister Leon remembered. Meaning she might still have a little thievery in her. Though a part of him was surprised that she had gotten so strong, she might have gotten as strong as he was. Almost. at least. When he sat down on the picnic he began to peer out at the edge of the cliff.

She was right, from here one could see the village. Leon could even see his house. He hadn't been there in months. He was just amazed that he could see it from the cliff. "Well, I haven't seen Coniko in about a while. I've been gone, so if he didn't do it within then, then nope."

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Last edited by Leonidas Von Clark on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:50 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
349 words
tags
a line of notes here

It was nice, just sitting there with a familiar face, but what had Melissa been up to, and why had she been their. Well truthfully she had something of a lovers spat if that were the right term, its not like the two were majorly involved, but about half a year in to her exile Melissa had been one of a two man team to rob one of the banks in Karate Island, just a small bank but hey a job was a job right, during this job she had bumped in to another thief, well thief was too good of a word for this strange yet enticing male. His name was Leparo Donquixote and he was well i suppose like thief "captain of a crew" was also putting it lightly, yet the two had somewhat hit it off and had even begun to spark up an unusual friendship, Her cold demeanour around him was crumbling ever so slowly.

But alas the two were now separated, her heart was getting to soft around people and the presence of her friend only helped to prove this, possibly a good thing yes? Her mind wandered as Leonidas spoke, it was a shame, the three had been inseparable when all together, a thought glanced through her mind, yet she pushed it away, right now asking someone to join a crew with her seemed foolish, after the argument, she was unsure on whether she was even in one. A sigh left her lips as she turned her head to look at the fishman, she knew this bothered many people, the fishmen race were similiar to black people in old days and even homosexuals or anyone who was different, they were outcasts from humanity, yet the race, gender or sexual orientation had never once been an issue for Melissa, gay straight, black or white, hell even a little bit fishy, she did not care, a good heart, and a kindness was all that was needed. So as she looked to Leonidas she would smile gently and say four little words. "I am a pirate"

made by sei

8Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Leonidas remained silent as Melissa said those four words. While usually people would look at pirates in fear, Leon saw it differently. He wasn't mad, he felt something in the pit of his body. Was it apathy? No it wasn't that. Melissa knew Leonidas' aspiration was to originally become a marine. She was one of the few people that knew where he had come from and what he wanted. So these words struck Leonidas like a brick. Picking up a bottle of liquor and opening it, he took a drink. He recognized the feeling, it was disappointment. His mind swirled, it wasn't to surprising Melissa would become a pirate, she had to steal and kill to survive. That was the creed of a pirate. Though it wasn't Melissa he was disappointing in, it was himself. He wanted to do the opposite, he wanted to protect the lives of the people of the village and in away finally be accepted.

Yet his dream was cut short just because he had a few fins. Staring out he let all of his thoughts on what he should say swirl around his mind before saying. "Is that what you want to be?" he didn't say anything about how he got rejected from the marines. He didn't talk about hooking up with the revolution. Leon had already talked enough about his plans to change the ocean for the better. Now it was time to hear his sister speak. He wanted to know more about her time gone than anything else.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

9Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
367 words
tags
a line of notes here

The young girl would study the fish like human, her knowledge of his want to become a marine was fresh in her mind, yet she did not wish to keep something like this from her closest friend. The sting of tears threatened her eyes once more, why> it was pure fear, not that he would hurt her, not that he would turn her in, no fear that this man, this boy whom had friended her for so long would turn around and despise her for a choice, that in honestly chose her. The silence felt like it went on for an eternity, and then he spoke, words that she was unsure of words thats she had not expected. She had to think of this, for a year, for a year she had been happy, she had been happier than she had been since being exiled, but that happiness felt like it was lost. IT was strange that she had befriended Leonidas whom wished to be a marine, but had begun to fall for a pirate whom detested the marine squadrons. She couldn't tell Leonidas that she had helped take out a few marines here and their, but it was true.

Though she had left the man whom had essentially saved her from a boring life, she longed to find him once more, but she could not no she would not go back to him, if he wanted her he could find her and grovel. She had asked that one night, one night they be normal, that he take her out and not start something, alas that did not happen, in that moment he chose his vendetta before her. Her hands clenched in to the dirt, yes she had an answer. "I think it is...well, i met someone...a year ago, we are kind of estranged right now because he can be a complete ass hole..but i really like him, though he has a problem...a problem with marines that i just can't take on my own, his vendetta....it may destroy him" she would say softly. "So what about you, did you join the marines?" she asked with a smile positive that he would have.

made by sei

10Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Leon sat in silence. From the sounds of it, it sounded like she was chasing some guy. She following his dream to become a pirate. Leon felt like a police officer whose daughter brought home a convicted felon. Suffice to say, Leonidas was not impressed. Especially the part about marines, why does the guy hate marines? Marines were there to protect people, they were the only defense small islands like this have against pirates. Either way, he took another sip of the liquor.

Then she asked the question. It hit like a hot arrow through butter. Leon almost choked on his drink when he heard her ask. If it was at all possible, her question made the atmosphere worse. With a large sigh he let 4 words slip out, "I didn't get in." he let the words hang. He still had the memory of going 2 islands over, swimming through whirlpools and typhoons. Only for when he got to the sign up event to get laughed out. The alcohol helped ease the pain but didn't get rid of the embarrassment that still lingered.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

11Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:38 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
Coniko was washed ashore with a curious look on his face. It seemed he sank the ship he once used to get around from island to island. But one thing is for sure. This was once his home. He was quite damp so he took off his shirt and under shirt revealing his well made abs. He had them balled up as he walked through the town. He managed to get one of the villagers who he knew from long ago to dry his shirts and he was on his way. Looking back at the beach the remains of his little ship were scattered. It seemed it was in noway, shape or form able to be repaired. Or in a allotted time. He needed to get off this island. He needed to get out of the blues...But for now he would need to get stronger. Getting to the Grand Line would be no easy task and even if he lived to get into it he might be too weak to even fight the enemies there. "grrrrrrrrrumpp" The sound of his stomach made him remember the time he was with Mel and Leo when they had to hunt for food...

He wondered where those two were. Whether he believed in destiny or not he was back in his home town. The memories of being a World Noble would often haunt him. Coniko shook his head trying to get those frightful memories out of his head. Looking up Coniko saw the mountain. The same mountain that he and his gang made so many memories on. He climbed up and Began to make his way around the many bushes and animals that were of no training value. Until he finally found it....a tiger. This would be great training. He didn't want to die so he would have to be careful.

He crept closer quietly. He picked up a nearby rock and quickly tossed it and hid behind the bushes. Thank god for his small size or this would not have worked. He remember Mel and Leo always teasing him about is size. But back to the task Coniko walk along the bushes tossing rocks to distract the tiger. Coniko tossed a rock at a nearby tree and hitting the tiger with a Left hook. The tiger roared Loudly. Maybe alerting nearby passerby's?

It was Coniko and the tiger face to face. It seemed to be protecting its cubs. So it seems it was a mother. This made the situation worse. Coniko would have separate a mother and its child. But that is life. It isn't always fair. Coniko knows that the most. But dwindling on the pass will only make it worse. He future seems bright and his pass wasn't all bad. He managed to get himself a little Sis~ and Bro~ who he would give his life to. There are next to no one who Coniko can say that about.

12Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:47 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
439 words
tags
a line of notes here

"WHAT THE.." Melissa would then be silent, recalling the hours of training every day, she recalled every little detail of Leonidas's regime, all to become one of the honourable marines. How could they not let someone that dedicated, that wanted...that powerful and kind in. What reason could they have to....."Oh...." she said as it clicked. The only reason they would have, no the only bull shit excuse for losing the best cadet they would ever have. "Who needs the bunch of racist bastards anyway" she declared. Smiling at Leonidas, a sound distracted her, a familiar sound anyway, a roar from a magnificent beast. "Natalia" she whispered. Her body moved. Hands pushed from the ground propelling her. Tree's, unsteady ground, were nothing under the majestic foot of the mysterious thief.

Soon she was in the air, jumping from tree to tree, pushing herself forward, a final jump brought her to the clearing, and with such grace, she twisted spinning around within the air. All of a sudden this young female, poised with grace was descending in a blur, her right fist came to meet the ground in between the tiger and the male whom had threatened her, Melissa had come to this island regulalry, from the moon shaped island you could see the star shaped island that held their village upon it, the wildlife though wild was not all it seemed to be, mothers protecting infants from strangers and animals alike had something in common with the young girl. THey just wanted to find a safe home, Melissa had met Natalia, the name she had gifted the tiger after her excommunication prior to the pregnancy, the two had fought and Melissa had won, but barely. Yet a tiger and a girl had become friends. Upon the punch striking the ground the sheer strength would be enough to whip up dirt from the ground. The tiger jumped back scared and with a roar, yet her will to save her babies was strong enough to halt her flight instinct. "It's ok Natalia, go to your bambinoes" the voice said as she stood up straight. As if the tiger knew her, as if the tiger understood her, she would rush to her infants and crouch over them in a defensive manoeuvre. "You wanna take on new mothers huh? Your gonna have to go thro.." Melissa would stop, her eyes finally looking at the male whom had started a battle with the tigress. "Short stuff is that you?" the girl asked, "LEONIDAS I THINK ITS SHORT...ITS CONIKO" she shouted over he shoulder, yet slightly unsure, it had been sometime after all.

made by sei

13Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:37 am

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo

Im bored

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Leon sat there and stared over the cliff. He smirked when Melissa tried to make him feel better but remained in his sulky state. Not even the roar from the tiger even phased him. He just sat there drinking alcohol while Melissa took to handling it. Alcohol, what a bitter way to get over your problems he thought. He took another sip, even after years of training he was unable to get into the marines. Seems like all they saw in him were the hundreds of other fishman, either a slave that would break free or as pirates. Neither of which Leon was. He remembered it all, his departure from the island and how they tried to arrest him over nothing. He wasn't the one that knocked out that marine, it was the pirate who Leon defeated. Well, Leon guessed those were to be expected by those who didn't like fishmen.

He also remembered stumbling onto the Revolutionary army. They were different, they recognized Leon for what he was. They allowed him into their ranks. With his strength they were going to change the world for the better. Leon had no intention on being a pirate like his parents, he wanted to do something that mattered and not just waste his time hurting others. Either way, it looked like this was going to be a grim chapter in his story.

It wasn't until Melissa yelled out Coniko did Leon come back to reality. Not moving from his spot he looked over his shoulder to see if Coniko was there. Unfortunately he could see him from his position. So instead Leon yelled.

"If Coniko is there, tell him he stills owes me 100,000 beli."
he said nonchalantly.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG: name(s) WORDS: xxx

14Longing for Home  Empty Re: Longing for Home Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:17 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
Dirt filled the air but soon dissipated as the stunning beauty landed. It seems like this lady and the tiger knew each other as it backed up and went on the defensive for its cubs. But then when he saw the lady's face it shocked into his mind. "Mel? No...No..it couldn't be..." she was exiled from her along time ago...but then she called him shorty. Only two people knew of this name and that was his siblings. "Hahaha so that really is you..." Coniko walked up and hit her on the head.. "YOU IDIOT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He paused for a sec and continued "Wasn't you kicked out? Well that doesn't matter now" He walked around her. "What matters now is that...." Coniko then thought HOLD ON HOLD ON....this is your sister...what are you doing?!? Coniko thoughts was suddenly stopped when a familiar voice was heard. "Hahaha you gotta be kidding me.." Both of you are here? Coniko picked up a rock and tossed it in the direction where the voice came from "GET YOUR COOL ASS DOWN HERE!!" Coniko wasn't angry he was just confused as to why they would visit this island. He would of thought these town especially Leo to be heading to the GrandLine

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum