One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
D & D EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
D & D EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
D & D EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
D & D EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
D & D EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
D & D EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
D & D EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
D & D EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
D & D EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1D & D Empty D & D Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Dasnet

Marines
Marines

Dasnet
ensign Dasnet
Ensign Dasnet, in all of his cyborgy Marine ensign splendor was running. From what, you ask? Oh, no one. Nope, he was not running from anyone. Being a Marine, there were few he had to run from. As long as he was conscious, he felt he could never flee from a criminal. Adamantune felt resolute about this. So, ya, he was not running from anyone; he was chasing someone. In fact, it was a suspected criminal. No one particularly valuable, Adamantune did not believe. To his knowledge, the perp had no active open bounty.

The suspect ran into a tight alleyway. Well, it was a little tight for Adamantune because of his bulk, but he managed to shuffle through it just fine. As long as he could see the perp, he would pursue. Gaddamn, this is annoying, just stop right there you worm

As the perp was not a high value target, Adamantune did not want to waste his ammunition for little to no reward. Still, he would not let this criminal off just because he was giving Adamantune a little bit of a tough time. The cybernetic enhancements ensign Dasnet had in his body were not just for show. They had purpose. Still, though, no point in operating in excess. Adamantune could probably still nab the perp on his own.

The alleyway ended, opening onto an empty backstreet. The street was literally devoid of people other than Adamantune. Where did the guy go? Adamantune's eyes glared threateningly at the streets, which you could not see if you were in front of him, due to the lenses in his metal exoface. Then, he heard the clatter of a metal can being hit. Adamantune turned abruptly to see the perp scrambling to get up to run.

"Stop right there, damn you!"
"SEIGI"
justice
⟪◃◬▹⟫

2D & D Empty Re: D & D Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge

Marines
Marines

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge
Why do people always insist on being noisy? Just...why? What is there to gain from it? Like seriously. Why not just speak normally? At least then a ruckus won't be made. Behold the thought process of Marine Ensign Wade. A man who is looks freaking wierd and does not like loud things....at all. Especially when he was no assignment to do, thus, making it his free-time. Of course, he naturally didn't make complain about the noisiness out loud. He simply went on, walking calmly through the small town, wanting to get to the more quieter section of it. Luckily, not many people tried to walk his path. Who would anyway? Wade stood at a 9 feet and 11 inches, his skin was white, his eyes were insane looking, he work a white vest with the rest of his clothing being black, had a creepy smile, and was walking with a black cane with a glass bulb at the top of it that nothing but 2 die in it. WHO would want to even look at him? Putting that aside, he managed to finally get to the much more quieter side of town. Not a single person was here. While odd, Wade simply assumed that this side must of been old and people decided to expand on the town and, thus, moved away. While thinking this, he couldn't help but hear a metallic object being struck and then a man yelling. Deciding to investigate, Wade strode near the sounds until he saw a man running from some sort of cyborg. Judging by its uniform, it was Marine. His tophat band bearing the Marine symbol itself, Wade felt compelled to help, which he did.

The man didn't seem to notice him but was still rather far away, Wade took the opportunity. Using his training experience, he quickly went towards the man, appearing out of no where to the naked eye. The man, thus, bumped into him and fell back, looking up at the giant Marine. "Hold it, sir." Wade said in a smooth tone, standing casually with his cane. "You know you mustn't run from a Marine when they tell ya to stop."

Current Stamina - 165:

Last edited by Decabalus on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

3D & D Empty Re: D & D Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Lojik

Marines
Marines

"This is where you fled to, huh?" Axel whispered to himself while stalking his prey on the roof of a small and abandoned building. The backstreet that he was peering towards was left with the same fate of the house the marine had his knees and arms on, so that his target wouldn't be able to exactly see him from his location. The jewel thief didn't emerge from the alley alone however. When Axel witnessed the criminal steal a few jewels from a store not too far from where he crawled, He was too far away to be spotted, thus being able to follow the thief without being noticed, but another marine didn't worry about being stealthy, and just went for speed contest it seemed. This marine was tall and looked like a cyborg, so Axel was certain that the problem would be handled just fine. He decided to tag along just in case however, staying out of sight until either the criminal was caught or he someone got the upper hand on the cyborg, causing the gunner to have to step in.

Another man seemed to appear out of the blue in front of the criminal, effectively stopping him as he attempted to run from the cyborg. Since his back was facing the building that Axel was on top of, the gunner didn't see the marine symbol on his hat, and due to his white-and-black outfit choice, Axel had no idea that this tall guy was on the same side as him and the cyborg. Then again, Axel didn't wear a marine outfit either, just having the symbol on the back of his red coat and the badge on his belt.

Being unable to hear the pale man's words, the spiky white haired marine decided to jump off of the building and appear to the tall man's left side. He was about to pull out one of his revolvers when he saw the marine symbol on his top hat. Looking up at him, Axel's danger alert facial expression turned into one of calm, and he stood up from the jump that left his legs bended.

"Didn't expect two marines to get the jump on the same guy I was chasing, but I appreciate it," Axel said to the man to the the man he was standing next to, smiling and holding out his right arm for a handshake. His head was tilted upwards and he also had to hold his hand out a bit higher than usual due to the size of this man. He also tried hard to hold in his expression of fright as he looked directly at the man's super pale face with black lipstick applied to his lips.

4D & D Empty Re: D & D Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Dasnet

Marines
Marines

Dasnet
ensign Dasnet
Adamantune Dasnet had begun to run after his suspect but almost immediately halted. It seemed that he was getting a helping hand from a good samaritan. A good samaritan that had materialized from nothingness? A good samaritan with a very particular taste in clothing? Oh, Adamantune thought to himself as he saw the seagull upon the tophat, That explains that. He straightened up, brushing down his uniform. Noticing the cane with the dice, Adamantune's gaze stopped, transfixed on the two cuboids.

His awe-inspired trance was interrupted by the man in red whom ensign Dasnet thought was pompously implying that he could have single-handedly apprehended the suspect. Of course, that was not nearly what red jacket had said.

Anyway, where were these guys before all that running, and me getting all squished in the alleyway? To Adamantune, it appeared as though these two were just waiting in order to grab the perp that Adamantune was so desperately chasing after. If he had not been out of breath, I'm sure Adamantune would have done, well, a little more than only vent mentally at the two men in front of him. He bent over at the hip to catch his breath a little easier. Damn, that rat could run

At least, he would not have to do much paperwork for the arrest, he thought to himself happily. Adamantune straightened up again, and stepped towards his two colleagues.

"Ah, I am ensign Dasnet. Thanks for taking the suspect down" He did not bother with red jacket, whom he was misunderstanding.
"SEIGI"
justice
⟪◃◬▹⟫

5D & D Empty Re: D & D Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge

Marines
Marines

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge
Wade simply smiled his usual creepy smile a the man on the ground, who was took scared to run due to Wade's visage. "Now you stay right there, mista. Don't wanna hurt ya." As Wade said this, he would immediately look down at the man who appeared at his left. His eyes would immediately dart across the smaller man's body until locking onto the Marine symbol. Once seeing it, he immediately relaxed, with even his creepy smile turning into a more casual, friendly one. "I just saw this man chasing him and thought I'd help 'em. Gotta stick together, right?" Wade would say in-response to Axel, his longer and larger hand grabbing Axel's extended one, shaking it gently. Wade then turned to the cyborg and watched as he introduced himself. Wade, smiling, took off his tophat and bowed, revealing just how long his hair is. "Ensign Wade Lamar Bainbrydge at your service. You can call me Wade, Lamar, or Ensign Bainbrydge as you please." He said, standing back up and placing his heat on his head. He then proceeded to approach the suspected man and gestured him to get up. He did as he was told and Wade then calmly walked behind him before suddenly grabbing both his arms, holding them together by the wrist with one hand, restraining him.

6D & D Empty Re: D & D Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:33 pm

Lojik

Marines
Marines

The cyborg came closer to them and introduced himself, but it seemed specifically directed towards the tall man, which Axel found quite rude. Perhaps he couldn't see the the badge attached to his belt? Or maybe it was something he said. Either way, the gunner wasn't going to let that distract him too much, and decided to be friendly towards both of the ensigns. Still attempting to hold in his fright, especially since Wade's smile was so wide and he had one gold tooth that seemed to intimidate Axel, the spiky white haired male introduced himself as well.

"Well, I am Ensign Axel Rover, but you can call me Axel. It is a surprise to see two other marines on this side of the island since there aren't that many of us scheduled here. Anyway, it is always nice to see some new helpful faces," Axel said in enthusiasm, with a smile that he showed to both of the men, looking at them both back and forth, not trying to be rude by staring at just one of them. After that, he got out a pair of his cuffs.

"Let me help you there, so you don't have to hold him all the way to the marine base, heh," the marksman added, cuffing the criminal's wrists as Wade held his arms together. "Anyway, we should all head back to the base together, just to ensure nothing goes wrong, like if he had any back up with him or something like that," Axel suggested to the two of them.

7D & D Empty Re: D & D Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Dasnet

Marines
Marines

Dasnet
ensign Dasnet
What, are you planning to mop the ground with your head, what are you doing, man? he thought towards ensign Bainbrydge. Not that he felt any kind of resentment or contempt towards his fellow ensign, Adamantune just had a little bit of residual adrenaline from the chase. Adrenaline made him aggressive mostly. Maybe that was why he had harboured those thoughts from earlier. That being said, he was still a little resentful towards red jacket - ensign Rover, rather.

"Criminals don't have backup - they have spawn -net" Whatever ensign Dasnet meant by that, it was out there now. Words to be digested by his two compatriots and the crook they brought down, kind of literally in the case of ensign Bainbrydge. "Ah, aye, to the base we should go."

No; Adamantune is not Yoda.
"SEIGI"
justice
⟪◃◬▹⟫

8D & D Empty Re: D & D Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:43 pm

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge

Marines
Marines

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge
Wade smiled gratefully at Axel using the handcuffs on the man. "Nice to meetcha, Mista Axel. Same to you, Mista Dasnet." He said in a smooth tone before standing straight up, slinging the much, much smaller man over his shoulder. Cane in his other hand, Wade became to walk towards the Marine base, albiet, in a rather slowed and relax pace. He decide to ignore the spawn-net comment. Though curious as to what it is, he decided that the name is rather self exclamatory. "So boys, how'd ya'll join the Marines." Wade asked with a smile, wanting at least SOME conversation for this rather long trip back to base. "That is, if ya don't mind tellin'. I joined 'bout good 10 years ago in Logue Town." Wade said, looking back at his two comrades. He no longer had his creepy smile from before. Rather, a small smile that is had around friends, people you are comfortable with. At the very least, this was the message Wade trying to convey to the others as he spoke. He liked silence, but couldn't stand awkward silence. Though preoccupied with the men next to him, he didn't fail to notice movement in one of the buildings. Quickly enough, two men suddenly appeared the trio, armed with knives. They.....were not intimidating at all and honestly looked scared shitless of the group. Wade, seeing this, spoke. "Boys.....we can do this the easy way, which is us arresting you without beatin' ya'll senseless......or we can do this the hard way."

9D & D Empty Re: D & D Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:20 am

Lojik

Marines
Marines

Axel kind of understood Ensign Dasnet's reply, except for the last part with the net. Whatever it meant, he decided to let it go, which was easy since Wade began to talk to them. He had a warm smile on his face that made Axel at ease when looking at the huge man. No matter how his new allies looked, they could surely be long time friends of the marksman, since he was very good at being friendly. In his opinion, there was no reason to be an asshole unless it is towards a criminal who just won't give up.

As the three headed towards the base going through the alleyway, with the criminal on one of Ensign Bainbrydge's arms, the tall guy asked Axel and Dasnet how they became marines, giving a short answer with his own story before the three of them were interrupted. It was a good question, Axel thought, but he also knew that it had to wait until they dealt with the two men coming out of the back door of one of the buildings in the alleyway. They both had knives out, but looked very scared. The gunner had no idea if they were allies of the jewel thief, or simply just planned to jump whoever they saw next. It didn't matter much to him though, because either way, they were threatening marines with those weapons, which was a crime. Axel took his two revolvers out and pointed one each at the two men, aimed right in their heads, and to add on to that, he had a blank expression on his face. He would never end someone's life without properly judging their actions, but he had to scare them further in order to submit. He didn't even have to say anything before the men dropped their knives and put their hands up. You don't bring a knife to a gun fight after all. The duo knew that before they could even lunge themselves forward, they would have bullet holes in them.

"Alright Ensign Dasnet, you cuff the one on the left while I cuff the one on the right," Axel instructed, looking at the cyborg while smiling, trying not to sound demanding. While he cuffed his target, he decided to answer Wade's question. "Both of my parents were marines, and I had the fighting spirit in me, so I was destined to follow in their footsteps. I joined about 8 years ago, when I was 16. It was tough, but I prevailed," he replied.

10D & D Empty Re: D & D Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:25 am

Dasnet

Marines
Marines

Dasnet
ensign Dasnet
Adamantune resentfully stepped over to the schmuck who dropped his sword. He grimaced as he roughly turned the guy around and slapped the cuffs on. Why you, Red Rover, first you try to take credit for my work, then you don't let me fight these punks and you try to order me around?! However, he could not act on his anger, at least not towards ensign Rover himself. He would make do with the punk he had in his hand. Adamantune shoved the poor man, who in turn stumbled over, whimpering. Hearing the low growl coming from Adamantune, the man quietly gathered himself and stood up again. Ensign Dasnet smirked all smug. "Damn, can't you even walk straight? Strolling up in here not even knowing how to hold your swords -net. Tch."

"Ah, I felt like it. Becoming a Marine, that is -net. In short, my reason involves this," Addressing his peers, he knocked on his chest, which let out a dull metallic ding.
"SEIGI"
justice
⟪◃◬▹⟫

11D & D Empty Re: D & D Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:15 am

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge

Marines
Marines

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge
Wade's smiling expression didn't diminish in the least bit as the two men surrendered so easily. "Good choice. I don't like beating up people who won't be able to fight back. Just don't feel right." Wade would say before listening to Dasnet speak. "Cool." He'd say in response, smiling until turning again. Another man had appeared, and he did not look friendly. If anything, he looked like a short giant. He was at least 15 feet tall and wore torn-up pants. He had a scruffy, black beard, beady eyes and no hair. Within both his right and left hands were two large rusty swords, befitting of his size and, strapped upon his back, was a cannon. He growled dangerous at the trio. "You worthless shitbags! You can't even steal a simple jewel without getting caught! Just wait till I-" "Ya'll are under arrest. Surrender or face the consequences." Wade interrupted the large man, his smile now gone. The giant man laid his eyes on Wade and, in that instant, charged at him with intent to kill. Wade, not amused at all, went straight towards the man, leaving the cuffed one behind. With his martial prowess, his calculated where the swords would land and, quickly, held both his hands out. As predicted, the giant man slashed towards his arms and hands. With a devilish smile, Wade quickly muttered a single word before the swords both broke against his skin, while Wade was left unharmed, leaving the man dumbfounded and stunned in a mixture of fear and awe. "Tekkai."

Current Stamina - 150:

12D & D Empty Re: D & D Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Lojik

Marines
Marines

While Ensign Dasnet was handling the other criminal, Axel was finished cuffing the other enemy, so the marine trio began walking while leading the criminal trio to the base, but they didn't get far as another villain came from the shadows of the alleyway. He was taller than Wade, and looked antagonizing. After hearing his words, Axel understood that this must have been the leader of this small criminal act, so they had to take him down. Ensign Bainbrydge stepped towards the giant man, and somehow was able to break the two swords in his hands by doing... nothing. Axel never heard of a body so hard that it could break weapons on impact. Wade must have been harder than steel to do something like that, so the gunner too note never to mess with him. It seemed that the marine had it under control, so Axel just watched unless he was asked to get in the middle of the fight. He wondered if Das would just sit and watch like him. With a canon on the back of the giant, this clash was far from over.

13D & D Empty Re: D & D Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Dasnet

Marines
Marines

Dasnet
ensign Dasnet
While he was enticed by the fact that ensign Bainbrydge shattered a weapon by barely moving, Adamantune was enraptured by the presence of a target. This guy seemed like he could take a hit, which was all the more better. At Wade, Adamantune called out "Lemme have 'im -net!" He shoved the shackled perp in his hands, to make the guy fall again. He fell to his knees. Ensign Dasnet used the criminal as a diving board, setting his right foot on the perp's shoulder and then kicking off. He leaped towards the giant, reeling his arm back. Adamantune could not get high enough to hit the giant's face as he either misjudged the distance, or his legs were not strong enough to jump 15 feet in the air. Letting out a roar of rage, he planted a haymaker to the giant's kidney.

He fell to the ground, tumbling over a few times before he got up on all fours again, skidding to a halt. Standing up, he ran full tilt at the giant, to unleash the rest of his anger. "HAAAAH!" A right straight to the giant's thigh. "KUAAAAH!" A full bodied left hook. "HORAAA!" High kick with his right leg. He continued to attack the giant's leg until it fell over, the leg not able to hold weight properly. Adamantune dodged the body, jumping aside. He climbed on top and found his way to the giant's head, where with a roar -"CRIMINAL!"- Adamantune stomped down as hard as he could.

Breathing heavily, he had a kind of relieved expression on his face as he approached his brothers-in-arms. "Got rope?"
"SEIGI"
justice
⟪◃◬▹⟫

14D & D Empty Re: D & D Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge

Marines
Marines

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge
Wade only smiled deviously as the giant man was shocked at the sudden destruction of weapons. This led to the man being unprepared for the monster of a cyborg known as Dasnet. Wade would promptly move away from the giant man at the sound of Dasnet yelling to have his fill of battle, where he would proceed to watch the metal man decimate the much taller being, laying in on him with a multitude of strikes until the mighty man fell.....in which Ensign Dasnet would proceed to smash his head with his foot angrily. Not enough to kill him but enough to show some damage. At the question, Wade shook his head, as he did not have anything that could be used to subsitute for robe to restrain the giant man. Instead, he bent down and picked up the criminal he had earlier and the one Dasnet was restraining before he attacked the giant, mostly since the cyborg was going out of his way to injure a already defeated man. Of course he gave no inclination of that in his body movement and such and, thus, began walking once, the two men stacked over his left shoulder. He neared the giant man and, upon grabbing his wrist, began to pull him along with him. He wasn't going any where anyway. "Well ain't this a excitin' day, eh boys?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum