One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Into the Waters [Flashback] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Into the Waters [Flashback] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Into the Waters [Flashback] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Into the Waters [Flashback] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Into the Waters [Flashback] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Into the Waters [Flashback] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Into the Waters [Flashback] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Into the Waters [Flashback] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Into the Waters [Flashback] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Into the Waters [Flashback] Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:17 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Alphie Q. Basa

Dream Chaser
Alphie gave a quick sniff to the air of the foreign territory he and the other Marines in his company had just docked at. It was Crescent Island, not an island that was frequented by Marines or the World Government in general, that said after all the Marines in the company would get off the vessel, it would begin its route to other waters. They had a small outpost set up northward in the wilderness that was used every blue moon the boys in blue did touch down on either of the two islands and that's where they would stay.

Despite being an Ensign, Alphie wouldn't be caught dead wearing their retched uniforms. He despised Marines and though he was one now, he only saw it as a stepping stone in his life to get further. Sometimes you had to suck it up and just do what you gotta do to survive. Still however, he knew as a Marine he had a certain level of classiness he had to uphold to not get shit from his superior. So he wore an officer's jacket, not a Marine officer jacket, that's just the style of jacket it was. The sleeves were rolled up to right below the elbows, then he wore black gloves on his hands that matched the color of the jacket. A white button up was visible in the "v" of the officer's jacket and also a black tie of strangulation he had been gifted by his superior. Every time he put the damned thing on he cursed the man in his mind and told himself, "I'm just wearing this so I don't get fined." Anyways, on his legs he wore black dress pants, then nothing special but some nice dress shoes, but like any Marine he had to be armed. They were here pursuing a certain pirate after all. Same-kiri Bocho on his back, then his pistol Curtail was holstered on his hip for quick and handy usage. 

As the Marines of the company filed on ahead of him while he yawned, Alphie gave the area a glance to see the island was very tropical looking as the native's skin was rich with melanin. Their eyes seemed starved of Marines as well as their eyes followed each of the sea dogs curiously and perhaps cautiously as well. "Just proceed through the town by following this trail to get to the Outpost." That was their Captain speaking, Captain Blanka. Mixed somewhere in the riffraff of Marines, Alphie simply followed hoping some bullshit with their target broke out soon.

2Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Hoshikita Cross

Marines
Marines

Hoshikita Cross
Hoshikita stepped off of the dock with a sense of nervousness and wonder. He and the company he had been assigned to had just docked on Crescent Island, and they were in the process of disembarking from the vessel. It was the young ensign's first assignment, and he sincerely hoped that his background in martial arts and the basic training he'd received thus far had truly prepared him for anything that the company might run into. While Hoshikita had been in a couple of brawls during his youth, and had routinely practiced traditional long legged martial arts with his father, he had never been in a "kill or be killed" situation. Despite the relatively security of being with a company, and being under the command of Captain Blanka, Hoshikita couldn't help but shake the feelings of apprehension that came with his first assignment.

Among the other ensigns, Hoshikita stuck out like a sore thumb without question. He stood several feet above the majority of them due to his long legs, and while he wore the regulation Marine uniform there were several things that stuck out. His long legs made the Marine trousers look more like shorts, he wore a bright pink Hawaiian shirt underneath his white vest; both of them unbuttoned, and he had forgone the regulation boots in favor of a pair of wooden sandals. There had been a bit of argumentation with Captain Blanka over his unique style earlier, but Hoshikita's stubbornness had eventually won out, though not without first experiencing severe physical punishments. On his back, Hoshikita carried a standard issue rifle, but the young marine still hadn't gotten the hang of aiming, and he felt like if he was forced to defend himself, he would instinctively use his legs rather than the firearm.

The company continued on through Crescent Island for some time, and Hoshikita noticed that there was another mismatch mixed in with the ensigns. Dressed mostly in black, and not sporting a single Marine insignia, Hoshikita had to wonder if he was actually a Marine, or if perhaps he was another officer mixed in to keep an eye on the ensigns. The long legged man tried to keep an eye on the unique character among the primarily homogeneous group of ensigns. Eventually though , the Captain seemed to have stopped his lead, and Hoshikita heard him order them to continue on along the path until reaching an Outpost. The young marine had no qualms with that, as he was rather enjoying the nature walk so far. He only hoped that he wouldn't have to be one of the men dealing with the capture of whichever pirate they'd been charged with detaining. Hoshikita wasn't out looking to prove his courage or strength, he just wanted to keep living his lazy life and make his parents proud of the son they'd raised.

3Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:41 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Alphie Q. Basa

Dream Chaser
As they continued onwards, eventually their walk through the domesticated area ended and they forged into a path of forestry. Alphie could feel the eyes of the wildlife on them as they continued through the wilderness, it was a heavy sense of restlessness and throughout the Company there was uneasiness. Alphie looked back at Captain Blanka who was a few men behind him, one of which was another who wasn't keen on following regulations to a t when it came to clothing. Alphie didn't know about the race the man was, not even as much as about their existence, but he had to admit the guy looked a bit odd to him.

Captain Blanka's eyes were fixated forward and didn't move to meet Alphie's, but the Ensign believed the Captain felt his gaze and chose to ignore him. Turning back forward, a rustling in the forestry snagged the attention of the Marines and a wave of light astonishment rushed over some verbally. "It's just the wild life, you sissies. Keep moving." Reluctant at first, but in a few seconds the footsteps resumed and they were moving again, Alphie had taken such a moment to position himself a bit more int he back of the company near the tallest man in the group. "Captain how come-" "Ensign Basa, can we please get tot he outpost before you begin complaining?" Alphie was hushed quickly and a few chuckles warmed the Company at his expense which he was a little peeved at, but it wasn't anything to stay mad about.

Arriving at the outpost a few other Marines from a different Company were already there. Not many however, they barely amounted to ten. Alphie assumed they were there for maintenance and just for the sake of inhabiting the outpost. Just as everyone felt he relief of leaving the jungle slide off their shoulders, the Captain barked at them, but only his two unique soldiers. "Cross and Basa with me, the rest of you rest up." Alphie sighed, he had just taken a seat in a chair, but again he was back up on his feet and in front of his Captain in a despicable salute awaiting orders.

4Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:37 pm

princetunka

Pirates
Pirates

princetunka
A man begins walking back into stock city after leaving the jungle. The city people looked on at him in aw and disgust. With a smiling grin on his face he was carrying what appeared to be a dead or unconscious tiger. Keep it moving losers nothing to see here if ya know what's good for ya. The man was walking towards the bar which was right at the edge of stock city. As he got closer his grin became ever bigger. He arrived at the bar only to kick the door open breaking it, making a loud noise. Everybody looked shocked as if he came back from the dead. Tunka looked over at a large man eating and drinking then walked over to him. Hey boss man I've returned and I got a little present for ya. It's the very tiger you said I couldn't kill. He looked down at the large man who was still eating. To which the large man said I don't know if you notice but it's still breathing. A smiling Tunka smiling face soon became a angry one as he threw the tiger on top of the large man. This action alerted the large man gang who was about 5 other man in total.

Wow the fruit really did make me stronger, amazing. I'm guessing you bonbons want some next. He said as he looked over to them. Tubka looked as he moved his dreads out of his face and put on his glasses. Punched his fist together then said, let's get this party started. To which the men charged at him.

The bar tender watched on thinking to himself,  Tunka was nothing more then they punching bag and your average clown. But once they tricked him into eating that damn devil fruit, He took it upon himself to become a pirate for whatever reason. To think he could be badder and stronger then the boss man gang. Best I call in the marine.

5Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:57 am

Hoshikita Cross

Marines
Marines

Hoshikita Cross
The company continued to trudge along through the heavily forested area, and Hoshikita was grateful that he was not alone as he made the arduous trek to the outpost. The apprehension of not knowing what could be rustling in the leaves above him had been starting to weigh on the young Marine, and it seemed that he was not the only one feeling so. Hushed whispers had begun to spread throughout the company after a particularly loud rustling in the underbrush. Hoshikita kept quiet, but he was rather perturbed by the mysterious creatures lurking out of sight. The Captain didn't seem to think much of the group's courage, and after assuring them it was just local wildlife in the underbrush, he told the group of "sissies" to move along. Hoshikita did his best to do just that, and he tried to steel himself from any other scares or surprises.

As the group continued walking, Hoshikita heard one of the men among the company call out to question the captain, and upon turning his head to the source of the sound he realized it was the man dressed in black he had spotted earlier. The man didn't get to finish his question though, as he was quickly cut off by Captain Blanca. The Captain referred to the curious man as Ensign Basa, and by the way he spoke to him, Hoshikita gathered that he and the Captain must have had some sort of prior history. As well, his earlier suspicion that the man was perhaps a higher ranked marine sent to observe was quickly dashed, and Hoshikita figured that the man must have a stubborn sense of style like himself.

Hoshikita was relieved to step into the clearing where the signs of civilization were evident, and the clear view of the open sky was quite refreshing. The young ensign assumed that they would be given a small leave of rest, and he thought about approaching the man in black to try and introduce himself and answer some of the questions that had formed in his mind about him. He had just spotted the man taking a seat and was about to walk over there when he heard Captain Blanca call out. Hoshikita cringed slightly as he heard his name being called, and hearing Basa's name called too he couldn't help but think it had something to do with the fact he hadn't gone with strictly regulation dress on this assignment as it was the only thing the two seemed to have in common. Still, Hoshikita couldn't show his frustration as he shook himself off and quickly trotted off to report for his orders. He stood several feet over the fellow ensign next to him, and taller than the Captain as well, and he gave his own salute while awaiting whatever orders Blanca had in mind. Hoshikita could only curse his luck and hope that it wasn't going to be too strenuous or dangerous.

6Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:41 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Alphie Q. Basa

Dream Chaser
Captain Blanka would walk outside, when both his soldiers were outdoors with him he'd give his orders. "We're going hunting those pirates. I myself am not interested in you two in particular, but I've been told to put you two to the test and I think this is an appropriate test." Alphie had dropped his salute upon walking outside and found his hands in his pockets with a scrunched face, the expression of confusion. "So throw two Ensigns into the fire as a test? . . . Sounds exciting." Shifting his eyes over for a moment at the other Ensign, he wondered if he too had a past that had trained him to be more combat savvy than the typical Ensign. Given he himself had spent four years of his teen years as a pirate he knew his way around a fight and he was eager to prove it.

As a Marine field assignments were what he looked forward to. For a small duration of time on the boat, they had the poor bloke doing paper work, most of which he got yelled at for doing incorrectly, but it assured that he wouldn't be touching papers again any time soon. "If there aren't any questions, we'll start heading into town and just so we're clear, this is you two's assignment, so I'll simply be spectating unless things get hairy." Alphie nodded understanding the conditions and if the other Ensign had nothing to say, he'd follow Captain Blanka back the way they came through the forest. "You any good with that rifle?" Alphie wouldn't look at Ensign Cross himself, his eyes pinned ahead as they walked through the forest, but given the Captain had no rifle, it'd be apparent who he was speaking to. "No offense, but you don't strike me as a sharpshooter, if you don't mind I'll take if off your hands for a while. I think it'd give us a bit more depth in our approach." Finally at the end he'd look over at Cross directly, analyzing him for his response.

7Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:35 pm

princetunka

Pirates
Pirates

princetunka
Tunka laughing and drinking his rum talking about the fight. To everyone eyes and disbelief he not only defeated the boss man gang he killed a indanger tiger. Pour me more rum I'll soon set sail for my grand adventure. The people in the bar clearly pissed began to leave one after the other. Tunka then got to explaining how he was gonna steal a navy ship and burn down it's flag. All the while yelling I'll sure as hell get a rep then. The bar tender looked mad as Tunka nonsense scared the other customers away. To which he ash him to leave only for Tunka to say,hey old man how much we make today.To which Tunka picked up a sword. The bar tender knew he was planning on robbing the place. To which Tunka said you forgot the part about the murder.

The old man eyes grow wider As Tunka hoped over the bar saying. Time for my first act of piracy all while smiling.

8Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Hoshikita Cross

Marines
Marines

Hoshikita Cross
Hoshikita wasn't sure exactly what to think when he heard the captain say that he'd been told to test the two of them, and he hoped that it wasn't anything serious. He had known that they had come here to capture a criminal, but he certainly hadn't expected to be placed on any small task force for it. The young marine had assumed that the whole company would merely surround him and that it would be as simple as watching him surrender. This was certainly out of the range of anything he could have anticipated, and he did his best to keep his nerves about him as he followed along with the Captain and fellow ensign, Basa. The ensign next to him seemed a bit more content with the mission, phrasing it as exciting. "Yeah, exciting." Hoshikita replied in a tone lacking any sense of enthusiasm. At this point, Hoshikita only hoped that he'd get out of this all unscathed and he had lost all sense of being able to relax. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw some of the other Marines hanging out in the sunshine and he desperately wished that he was over there rather than standing where he was.

Captain Blanca continued on, not paying much attention to either ensigns comments, and stated that if there weren't any questions it was time to move on. A slight look of dismay came across Hoshikita's face for a moment once the Captain had turned around, the young marine feeling less confident at the Captain's last comment. "I hope we aren't expecting things to get too hairy." He said in a joking tone, trying to lighten the mood, mostly for himself. Hoshikita's nerves were still on edge though, and even the rattle of the rifle on his back had caused him to jump a few times as they had continued on through the forest. Perhaps noticing this, the man next to him spoke up, asking if he was any good with the rifle. He continued on, explaining the reasoning behind his question and further requesting the young marine to hand the rifle over. Hoshikita palmed the rifle on his back with his left hand as he answered. "Y-Ya think so?" Hoshikita asked, stuttering for a moment and mentally kicking himself for doing so. "Yeah, I guess you could say I'm not much of a Marksman. I'm actually a lot better with kicks." He said, taking the rifle on his back and handing it over as requested. Hoshikita actually felt quite a bit better at that, and his confidence seemed to rise up a bit. "So what did you mean by depth in our approach? Do you have a plan or something?" Hoshikita asked in his usual lazy and curious tone, attempting to belie the hopefulness his question instigated in his own mind as the two men continued down the forest path.

9Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:05 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Alphie Q. Basa

Dream Chaser
Grabbing the rifle, Alphie gave it an inspection as they continued to walk on. Lifting it up and placing the butt of the rifle in his shoulder appropriately, he imitated aiming for a shot to see how well the sights were adjusted if they were and they were good enough for him to work with. "Well, I don't really have a plan . . . I'm more of a freestyle fighter." He had an eye squinted, the other looking down the sights taking aim, before opening the other eye and putting the rifle on his back safely via the sling. "But I figure that one of us playing the range game and the other using close combat would be the optimal approach, as opposed to both of us trying to synchronize our fighting styles as strangers you follow?" He would look over to Ensign Cross, the forestry thinning with them coming upon the town. "Just wear him down and if you feel like you need back up, put some distance between the two of you and I'll cover you." Entering the town it'd be apparent something had shook the people or at least some petty gangsters. Along with a bit of people leaving a bar in what seemed like a state of disbelief, were some randoms dragging out a few guys.

"Hey, some bastard is in there causing problems and starting fights." This was a citizen who had ran to Captain Blanka who replied simply with a sagely nod, before looking to his two Ensigns. "Looks like your target is gonna have to wait, but if you see a brown skinned man, dreads, not to tall, but a bit higher than average, that's your guy." "That's the guy causing problems!" Alphie's mouth scrunched tot he side and the Captain's eyes widened a bit. "Well looks like you're works cut out for you." "Change of plans I guess, we can just go in together and try not to hit each other if a fight breaks out?" Alphie would look over to his tall ally for his thoughts on the new plan if it could be called such.

Shit post, long night out today, my bad.

10Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:03 pm

princetunka

Pirates
Pirates

princetunka
The cash register was open yet empty showing signs money been taking out. The booze that was in the bottles was broken. There Tunka was standing. Over the unconscious old man whom appeared to be bleeding from the head. Tunka started to drink the bink sake from the bottle. He glad up his other hand which had blood dripping off it. Ya see old man ya see, You left me know choice laughing at my dream of being a king in my own right.

He looked over to his right seeing a young woman staring at him in fear. Well well well what do we have here. Tunka said out loud as he walked over towards her. She couldn't say a thing as she was frozen in fear. Do ya know who I am huh do ya. Tunka said as the girl replied no, he then yell the future king of pirates. As he said that he slapped her down holding her by her neck. He put his hand up as it begin to turn to what appeared to be a ant claw. Smiling Tunka looked and said this should be fun.

11Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:42 am

Hoshikita Cross

Marines
Marines

Hoshikita Cross
Upon hearing his fellow Marine's explanation on why he had requested the rifle, and what sort of strategy he had come up with, Hoshikita felt a bit more confident. It seemed he had been assigned a capable partner, and a close quarters fight was something he felt he could probably handle. Captain Blanka had even said he'd step in if things got too hairy, so Hoshikita was really starting to feel assured in himself and the success of the assignment. "Sounds good to me, Basa. I'll try not to give you too much trouble." Hoshikita said, grateful that the other man had thought ahead so thoroughly already. The young Marine himself had been too worried of what might happen to actually formulate a plan for all of those "might"s, and he made a mental note to himself to try and be more like Basa and clearly assess everyone's strengths and weaknesses when deciding what to do. It was still his first assignment, and Hoshikita knew better than anyone that he had a lot to learn, and as such he was doing his best to keep an open mind.

As the three men entered the town, they noticed several people being dragged out of what seemed to be a bar. A citizen had come to complain to Captain Blanca, and upon receiving it, the captain informed the two ensigns that their target had changed. It was now their assignment to go halt whatever menace was terrorizing the bar at the moment. Hoshikita looked over to Basa as he stated that the best strategy available to them now was just to try not to hit one another. "I'll try my best." Hoshikita said, heading off towards the bar and assuming that his fellow Marine would follow him.

When he entered, Hoshikita saw a man standing over a frightened young woman in the bar; or at least, Hoshikita thought it was a man. He couldn't be sure, as the figure seemed to bear resemblance to a bug of some sort in several ways and Hoshikita stepped back a bit at the frightening appearance. He did his best to stand tall though, and he took another step forward before speaking up. "Hey! Let her go!" He called out, thinking first of the innocent civilian and then of capturing the criminal. "We don't want anyone to get hurt here, so just back down quietly." Hoshikita continued, trying to diffuse the situation without having to leap into combat. At the slightest hint of aggression from the mysterious enemy though, Hoshikita would dash forward and do his best to stop him. The life of the young woman was the most important thing to the young Marine at that moment.

12Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:07 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

Live From the Gutter
icon
Drag 'em
Straight
To Hell
With Me

With his partners approval of the quick ditch plan he tossed out, Alphie found himself with an expression that reflected his state of contentment as he nodded and began to move in shadow of his partner. For a flicker of time, like a cigarette ember flicked from the roasted stub, living for only a blink, the Marine was nostalgic of his time as a rookie pirate. The tactic agreed on was free based and ruthless, but it built synergy and camaraderie. Basa enjoyed organic scenarios where each had to feel out the other's vibe, so he was absolutely comfortable while following his comrade into the bar. He didn't feel like much of a Marine, but more like a vigilante.

As they entered, prior to confrontation his hands had left his pockets and rested idly at his sides. His optics were busy eating up the bar, assessing the surroundings since Cross was spearheading the duo's introduction. Nothing but shook blokes and of course, the main attraction. He would give a weak spit of wind from his mouth when his eyes came to rest on the clawed man. He wasn't disappointed, he just wasn't amazed with what he saw, call it arrogance.

Looking into the situation and not just at the target, Alphie wasn't necessarily concerned for the woman's safety. It was apparent his partner Cross had a different mentality however. Alphie respected that, in addition he understood as a Marine, the citizen getting away safe from the situation was of upmost importance at times. He was a bit muleheaded to accept the fact this may be one of the times, so in other words, he wasn't fucking with that. He'd do what he could, but whatever happened happened. His sights were on the target.

Rocking with his gut feeling, Alphie would make a move he had in mind. Such a move would surely give the situation some urgency and heat up the atmosphere. What his gut told him was he could be quicker to the draw and swifter to dish out a shelling in the dark skinned pirates head than the mentioned bloke could be when it came to harming the woman he had in his grip with his claw thing. There was only 8m of space between the two parties that consisted of a single round table, overturned chairs, but no people. So when it came to melee combat, the pirate would have obstacles in his way should he try to approach. He could always detour of course, but regardless, Alphie knew he could spit out a whole clip prior to having an 8m gap closed up unless the man was faster than most. Letting Cross chill with the lead, Alphie decided to back him up with a something that'd make the pirate reconsider what he was about to do.

So, before Cross would be able to finish his second phrase, from off Cross' left shoulder facing the man, Basa would be swift with his pistol draw and just as accurate. The neck was the target, but of course it could easily be adjusted should the woman be moved to shield a part of his body from being in harms way and all that other silliness assailants tried to do with hostages. No bullet was dispensed, nor would it unless the Ensign was provoked or their demands weren't met. A satisfying click signifying the gun was ready to fire came with the speedy production of Curtail. With his weapon readied, right when Cross was done speaking Alphie would begin. "It's our first assignment, the least you could do is go easy on us yeah?" The grin on his face was a product of his eagerness to have the situation play out. He was immensely interested to see what the man's choice would be. His finger had already been resting on the trigger ready to fire, since the weapon was pulled. Any motion that wasn't the release of his grip on the woman's neck would result in Alphie firing his gun and should the man move the woman to in front of him, as stated Alphie would easily move his aim up to another vulnerable position like his head.

• Quick Draw: May it be with his firearm or his bladed one handed weapon, Alphie can draw them from an idle stance alarmingly fast for whatever the case may be.

• 13Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:44 am

princetunka

Pirates
    Pirates

princetunka
    The woman stopped screaming as she saw the Marines enter. Tunka started laughing slowly then crazy like just to stop. After he heard the soldier say let her go, he looked at him. He remained quiet just so the soldier to say he don't won't nobody to get hurt Tunka smiled. Than he said, it's a little to late for that don't yall think. He continued to smile with a grin saying. Who do you think I more important this woman whom I'm about to kill keep in mind she's not dead yet. Or that poor old man bleeding to death behind that counter. He sees the marine face just to start laughing again saying. Are you scared you should be I know your not alone are you. This might sound crazy but I could sense another here.

He slowly stood the woman up as his antennas moves across her face. Now tell me me hero who will you save. A dying old man or my next victim here. He looked on clearly waiting for the marine to make his move all the while smiling.

14Into the Waters [Flashback] Empty Re: Into the Waters [Flashback] Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Hoshikita Cross

Marines
    Marines

Hoshikita Cross
    Hoshikita could see Basa right behind him, his gun out and aimed on the target, and it gave him a bit of confidence about the situation. He could only hope that the man would comply with Basa's request to go easy on them as they waited for a response. The clawed criminal had laughed strangely upon their entrance, but he was quiet as Hoshikita spoke to him. The young Marine wondered if perhaps he was considering surrender, or whether something else was working its way through his mind. His answer came soon enough though, and the purple haired man smiled at him before giving a reply. He explained it was already too late for no one to be hurt. Hoshikita was a bit confused at what the man meant by that, but he quickly elaborated by asking the young Marine who was more important between the young woman and the dying man behind the counter. The long legged man, not having noticed anyone else in the bar, quickly looked over to see that there was indeed a broken and bloodied man gasping for air at the side of the room. The man started laughing once again, and asked Hoshikita if he was scared, but the young ensign was too concerned with the older man to worry about bantering with a criminal.

While the man was still talking, Hoshikita spoke as quietly and discreetly as he could with the marine behind him still being able to clearly understand."Basa, I'm gonna go tend to that guy. Sorry, but I'll be leaving the criminal to you." He quickly said, dashing over with as much grace as he could through the mess of an establishment. Hoshikita had confidence that Basa would be perfectly capable, and firm belief that saving an injured civilian should be just as important as the capture of the criminal. As he was making his way over the counter, Hoshikita's foot slipped on a broken bottle that had been cast aside, and he nearly slammed his chin into the wooden surface. He was just barely able to put his hands out in time to catch himself, and after a moment of hesitation to catch his breath and regain his bearings, he leaped over the counter to where the man was. Hoshikita leaned in close to get a good look at the man's injuries, and upon closer inspection he realized that the criminal might have been exaggerating. He had a heady injury so there was a lot of blood, but it didn't seem that the impact had been enough to crack the skull. As long as there was no internal damage, and Hoshikita was able to stop the bleeding, the man would likely be fine. "He'll need some bandages, but he's okay!" Hoshikita called out from behind the counter, unaware what was going on with Basa and the criminal aside from what he heard. He would then pop up, ready to ascertain the situation and assist in whatever way he thought necessary.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum