One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Flashback] Who We Are EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Flashback] Who We Are EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Flashback] Who We Are EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Flashback] Who We Are EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Flashback] Who We Are EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Flashback] Who We Are EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Flashback] Who We Are EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Flashback] Who We Are EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Flashback] Who We Are EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Flashback] Who We Are Empty [Flashback] Who We Are Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

Bojack

"People aren't Born monsters. Something in this big scary world happens to make them act that way"

Bojack D. Randolph. That is the name of a young man who had seen somethings in his life time. His parents abandoned him when he was only 8 years old, because his immense size left him towering over his everyone he met(standing at over 8 feet tall) and his dark and unfeeling eyes put fear into the hearts of all those around him. Everyone he knew treated him like a monster, but he didn't believe them. No matter what the other children said to mock him he never believed that his parents really didn't love him. This belief shattering was possibly what led him down the dark path he would end up walking.

Throughout all of his terrible life experiences though, he had always managed to keep a smile on his face. When his parents left abandoned him in his home, he stayed smiling. As he sat in that empty house with his stomach eating itself from hunger, he smiled because he believed mommy and daddy would be home soon with something to eat. He kept his hopeful smile on his face until he collapsed due to both dehydration and starvation. When he was eventually rescued, people came not because they missed him or even noticed he was gone, but they came to check in on his parents. Bojack discovered that his parents had abandoned him because they didn't want to raise such a monster. The other kids were right, even his own parents didn't want anything to do with him.

Bojack was kicked out of his home, and forced to live on the streets. Without his parents there, Bojack felt completely hopeless and just allowed everyone to pick on him as much as they wanted until he eventually snapped. As he slept in a dark alley on a cold night, he was jarred awake by a sharp pain in his back. He looked up to see the entire adult population standing in his alley, all wielding either pitchforks or torches. These guys were actually attacking an innocent child simply because they were scared. As they closed in on Bojack, he was overcome with terror. The adults closed in on him, seemingly ready to actually end this young boy's life just because he was different.

His fear enveloped him, and as one of the men attempted to stab in through the chest with the pitchfork, the townsfolk got exactly what they wanted from his the whole time: a MONSTER. Bojack rose up to his full height and grabbed the pitchfork aimed at his heart. His lifted the man into the air by the pitchfork and slammed him back onto the ground so hard that he died instantly. The corpse was still holding onto the pitchfork, so Bojack reached down and pried it free from its grip with his free hand before throwing the body into the mob. The townspeople then realized how much danger they were actually in and so they attempted to run. The monster moved faster than any of them though, and chased them down and began mowing through them, intent on killing every single inhabitant of the area where he was branded a monster. It took him the entire night, but this 8 year old child was able to wipe out an entire town in only one night.

When the sun came up though, there was no monster in sight, only a frightened 8 year old child who now had to face his actions. When the light covered the area, the first thing Bojack did when he witnessed the damage he had caused was vomit. Bodies were everywhere, with trails of blood leading every which way. It had been a bloodbath, and Bojack had seen it all through the eyes of a child who wanted it all to happen. There was no sort of mythical transformation involved in the entire process. Bojack had killed all of those people consciously, and in some sick twisted sort of way, he enjoyed it. Those people had wronged Bojack and they had paid for it. He truly had become exactly what he had been struggling to convince himself he wasn't, a monster. These peoples fear of Bojack had turned him into something to be fear. For the rest of his life, if he never feared any one else on the planet, he would always be terrified of the monster that had committed this atrocity.

T3
Pirate

Last edited by Bojack D. Randolph on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[Flashback] Who We Are Empty Re: [Flashback] Who We Are Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:51 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

Bojack

"Sometimes, when people tell you who you are, you forget the truth and become that lie."

8 Years later-Age 16

Bojack had spent a long time afraid of himself, wandering around trying to avoid the truth. He was a monster, but he definitely wanted to avoid acting like us. Now 10 feet tall, he was even more terrifying now than when he was 8. Everywhere he went, he terrified people to the point where they wanted him gone from their town. Bojack was getting closer and closer to being the monster for real, because the constants insults were becoming increasingly grating.

Entering this small town on the same island where he had wiped out his hometown he just hoped to have somewhere to sleep for a few nights before he was forced to leave. He never expected to have his entire life changed forever. Whether or not he changed for the better, was yet to be seen.

Bojack wandered through town, hunches over to avoid frightening people but he still towered over everyone around. He was walking with his head down focused on the ground in front of him. Because his head was down, he didn't notice the person running in front of him. The person collided directly with Bojack, and was knocked to the ground in the process. Bojack stood up to his full hide due to his shock and looked down to the person in front of him on the ground. It was a beautiful girl who was around Bojack's age, with shining blonde hair and an overall impressive appearance. If he wasn't so sure that he'd terrify her he might allow himself to show interest. But that would never happen. Bojack had never been shown affection and there was no reson for that to change now.

Her:
"Hey! Where do you get off running into me like that?" Bojack was stunned, this girl didn't seem to be afraid of him at all. "You aren't...afraid of me?" Bojack was really having trouble comprehending someone not being scared of him. It was a new experience but it felt...nice. "Of course not. Why would I be scared of you?" "Everyone has always been scared of me, they think I'm a monster. Don't you?" The girl was shocked by this news,"That's crazy, you don't seem like a monster that's right." For the first time, someone wasn't afraid of him and Bojack liked that but he didn't really trust it."So...are you some kind of freak or something" The girl scoffed and looked sort of offended, "Of course not! And you aren't really in a position to be accusing people of being a freak Mr.Monster that's right." Bojack thought for a second and realized that his statement sounded kind of rude and quickly apologized,"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. It's just no one else has ever really wanted to converse with me and I was sort of shocked." The girl nodded her head and said,"Well I don't care what other people thought of you. You seem alright to me. As a matter of fact, we're gonna be friends from now on. Everyone deserves a friend and I'm gonna be yours that's right. Bojack was shocked by her forwardness. The two of them had just met and she was already telling him they were supposed to be friends. "Friends!? I don't even know your name! Despite his surprise, Bojack actually really wanted to have a friend. "My name is Rena Randolph that's right, and you are?" Rena extended her hand out for Bojack to shake. Bojack tentatively took the outstretched hand and shook it before introducing himself,"Everyone calls me Bojack, when they bother to use my name at all that is."

T3
Pirate

Last edited by Bojack D. Randolph on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

3[Flashback] Who We Are Empty Re: [Flashback] Who We Are Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

"You aren't a monster Bojack, you're a product of your own fucked up situation."

Over the course of the next 6 months, Bojack and Rena grew very close. Their friendship blossomed, and Bojack was happy for the first time in his life. Rena was not afraid of Bojack and actually treated him like a human being. Bojack actually started to like Rena as more than a friend but he would never act on those feelings. This was the only friend he'd ever had and there was no guarantee that he would ever have another friend in his life.

One aspect of Rena's personality that Bojack really admired was her bravery. The townspeople constantly abused Rena for befriending Bojack. Rena never really gave them much attention, even when they called her a "demon loving whore" and a "witch women" she didn't care. Rena was an orphan just like Bojack, and she refused to let anyone harm him. Her bravery made Bojack feel stronger, and he felt like no one would ever be able to hurt him when they were together.

"Rena, what would I ever do without you." Bojack asked Rena this question out of the blue one day when they were lying on their backs next to each other in the middle of a field. "I don't know kid, but you'll never have to find out. I promise I'll always be here for you." Rena turned onto her side to face Bojack in the field and reached over and pushed his hair from in front of his eyes. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life,"Bojack said as they stared into each other's eyes while both lying on their side. "You're god damn right you're lucky,"Rena said in a joking manner,"But in all seriousness, I'm just as lucky to have you, never forget that."

After that statement Bojack would do nothing but stare. He was overcome with emotions. With Rena, he not only had a great friend, but someone who he could actually consider family. He loved her and he felt like she loved him too. 'I don't want to think about life without this girl. I swear Rena, I'll become strong and always protect you!'

4[Flashback] Who We Are Empty Re: [Flashback] Who We Are Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

"To feel love. That is the reason we suffer and toil with other people and their bullshit. Love makes it all worth it."

Bojack had officially known Rena for a year, and had become much stronger. He'd grown to his full adult height of 12 feet tall and had actually put on some muscle. He had been training everyday for the last 6 months, and Rena always watched him. One day while he and Rena were sitting on the roof of a shop in the town she reached over and playfully grabbed his bicep,"Whoa there Mr.Muscles, look at you going and getting all big on me." Bojack looked over at her and smiled back and said "Yeah, you better watch out before I really turn into a monster on you." Rena stopped laughing and stared him directly in the eyes, not a fan of his joke. "Don't even joke like that, you aren't a monster.

Bojack started to feel bad about his joke and had to apologize,"I'm sorry Rena, you're right, I'm not a monster. There's no way I could be a monster when I have you in my life keeping me grounded." Rena laughed, and responded by saying,"I keep you grounded do I? Well I'm happy to do it, if being grounded means you'll stay right here with me." "On the ground...at sea...even in the skies. I'll always be happy to stay right by your side." The the two one them continued to talk and joke around,all day until the sun went down and they fell asleep next to each other right on top of that roof. If Bojack got his way, they would stay that way forever. But the world didn't work like that, people like Bojack didn't always get their way.

The next day when he and Rena awoke they were greeted by a huge crowd of townspeople in front of the shop below. They were assembled as a mob holding pitchforks and torches. The sight immediately reminded Bojack of the mob from his hometown. He recoiled in fear and Rena had to hold him to try and calm down. He had told her the story of his part and so she understood why he reacted that way. "It's ok Bojack, they're just a bunch of idiots," she whispered into his ear. But these guys weren't just a group of idiots, they were a dangerous group of idiots. They began to throw stones up at the two teens, with the majority finding their mark. They seemed to mainly aiming for Bojack and so Rena stepped in front of him with her arms spread wide. "STOP IT RIGHT NOW! BOJACK HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG AND HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS!" One of the men below seemed to have more of a problem with Rena protecting Bojack from the mod than he had with Bojack, and pulled out a gun.

"Damned demon loving whore I'll kill you too." The shot went off, causing the ears of everyone around to ring. The bullet from the man's flintlock moved too fast for any of them to react to, and penetrated through Rena's chest causing her to fall backwards into Bojack's arms. NOOOO!! Bojack screamed at the top of his lungs, forcing all of the townspeople to hold their ears in pain. It was official. Rena was dead, and it could've all been avoided if Bojack hadn't developed feelings for her. Their feelings were the reason she was even up there, which had led to her death.

5[Flashback] Who We Are Empty Re: [Flashback] Who We Are Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:33 am

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

"I...Don't even know who I am"

It wasn't supposed to be this way. Things were beginning to become good for Bojack and they were supposed to stay that way, as least according to Bojack. Love was supposed to be able to conquer all, even the hate that had turned Bojack into a monster. But to be truthful, nothing was as strong as hate. Now Bojack understood the futility of love, and he saw the power hate had over people's lives.

As Bojack screamed, he released all of the hate he had for his tormentors that he had been holding in. The crowd below all held onto their ears as their minds were destroyed by the sheer force of Bojack's will. Several of them began foaming at the mouth as their eyes rolled into the backs of the heads. Despire their tough words and mob mentality, they were still weak-willed peasant who were filled with fear.

As Bojack looked down at their bodies, all having fallen down with a fair amount of drool pooling around their heads, he couldn't help but laugh to himself. He jumped down from the roof still holding Rena's lifeless body, too far gone into his own head to even be sad anymore. Bojack decided to give her a proper burial, and spent all day digging her a grave in the middle of the town. After he buried her he started flinging bodies on top of her grave giggling madly. At the end he placed a daisy on top of the pile of mentally destroyed individuals before giggling madly and running away, intent on spreading his evil across the world. Right as he hit the edge of the town, he turned back and whispered to himself,"Should've just bent the kneee" before giggling again and leaving.  

6[Flashback] Who We Are Empty Re: [Flashback] Who We Are Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor
Im going to say no to this.

It feels rushed. You start it at an age that is kind of irrelivant to the haki awakening and then skip the bonding of the duo whose death is supposed to enrage you so. Its increadibly choppy and really doesn't show any sort of bond between the two and even after her death its the generic "no grief for this thing iv cherished for so long that has broken my heart" just she got shot - I held her for a second shouted no and bam - Theres just, nothing there.

I'll let you edit it thats fine because the basis is there, it just needs to be filled out. I want you as a story teller to make me invested in her death, make me feel as though its something that would actually change him and bring out this power.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum