One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Back tracking [open to all but marines] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Back tracking [open to all but marines] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Back tracking [open to all but marines] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Back tracking [open to all but marines] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Back tracking [open to all but marines] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Back tracking [open to all but marines] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Back tracking [open to all but marines] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Back tracking [open to all but marines] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Back tracking [open to all but marines] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back tracking [open to all but marines] Empty Back tracking [open to all but marines] Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Mea would try to find her dingy that she had used to arrive to the Baterilla by back tracking to the port she had used to get into the Island. "where is my dingy? did it get taken away? if that is the case, that is such a bad thing!!! i need that dingy to get to the next island and try to reunite with the others. i got to find it. " Mea said before going around the port and try to find her dingy that she had used to get ashore

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

It's gonna be a fight tonight!

The open seas! A place where lives have been taken and where the water taste so salty that you lose your throat for just tasting it! But Coniko wasn't having any of that fun. He was in Baterilla. He got trapped here becuause his ship got stolen. While that wasn't good it could also work in his favor. But now that teh world knows that Coniko is wanted. He can no longer use his Noble status.

While that would be a drag he didn't really care. He always hid. He wasn't going to hide in the GL but he would need to get stronger first. Coniko surveryed the docks looking below to see if his boat was posted. Traveling island to island might be the best option for Coniko to slowly get stronger.  

The sun beat was beating down on Coniko. While it wasn't too straining staying the in the sun for long isn't good for anyone. So Coniko would circle around the port once more. He would look at each ship and think about steal one until the site of a beautiful lady would appear infront of him. Coniko's next muse? nooooo not her. She was going to be a appetisers. A bit of breakfast for Coniko.

While Coniko would never force himself upon a girl or commit the act of indecency of Rape he would just simply walk up to what looked like a damsel in distress and spoke "You seem to be having trouble. What seems to be the problem?"  

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Being caught by a guy, Mea would turn towards him and have a faint smirk on her face before smiling. "i am looking for my little ship, a dingy, but i can't seem to find it. umm... p..please don't... think i am being odd but... i am a Kuja and... i have only met one guy and... you seem to be... more cute. mind if you could help me out a little? i will do something in return for you. " Mea said in a kind tone while smiling happily.

princetunka

Pirates
Pirates

princetunka
He watched the duo from afar as he was smiling at the poor girl sad reactions about her ship. He walked closer towards them in an effort to listen in more. Wondering what was a kuja with a little ship doing in south blue. He noticed the man whom had approached her as well. Thinking he's a wanna be play boy. Thinking to himself should he go over they was only footsteps away. He got up and made his way over to them.

He looked at them both then laughed.

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
[exit due to lax of activity. sorry guys]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum