One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Sexy fight EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Sexy fight EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Sexy fight EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Sexy fight EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Sexy fight EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Sexy fight EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Sexy fight EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Sexy fight EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Sexy fight EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexy fight Empty Sexy fight Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Anonymous

Task Name:Sexy fight
Tier:3
NPC or PC:NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal:Personal
Description:Finally, the day of attacking has come and most if not all of the Revs have stormed the Kingdom of Ilusia. On that same day a group of men have been assigned to do whatever they see fit with Derous. So, they decided to torture him some more and then give him a slow death. Well they think they will do this. Derous will take this time to try and escape and insist the marines in stopping the revs, and also take whatever item the King has for his own.
Enemy Details: T3 Boss & 10 T1
Boss: Yes

Boss:

2Sexy fight Empty Re: Sexy fight Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Anonymous

Sexy fight Original

"What did you just say? Th-...Derous. What did you just say to me?" Big Sexy would look at Derous, confused. Big Sexy had tossed aside his own clothing already, as he didn't want to rip an tear after he had turn into his monstrous Zoan hybrid form. And he wasn't just some regular Zoan Devil fruit user, no he had eaten a more rare and powerful form of the fruit. Big Sexy had eaten a Ancient Zoan Devil Fruit. His size was larger than other Zoan Devil fruit users, now standing at 8 meters. He was already a large fellow but with the fruit his height and weight truly was something above average.

"I said I will end you... and no matter how big you get, how strong you get, I will still end you." As Derous spoke he paid great attention to event he slightest movement that Big Sexy made, ready to act in any way that would insure he got out of this alive. Derous wasn't really in a weakened state like he had first thought, the torture not truly being what he had first expected.

Yes, the drug made the pain he felt much worse. But that didn't mean he was hurt all that bad. His fingers and toes hurt like hell, and also the wound on his chest. Those though are the only real places he feels pain at right now. Shit, Big Sexy mainly just fucked with Derous a little but. As if he really would have tortured Derous, Derous wouldn't be able to be standing right now.

".....This is cruel Derous... I thought you were the one, I though you were the one. How? How could you say that? T-this must be some mistake... tell me I can do what I want with you. Tell em what you said was a mistake and that I can do what I want with you.... Say it...say it... say it... please.. Just say Big Sexy can do whatever he wants..." Big Sexy would be saying, pleading to Derous. Tears began to run down his leathery skin.  Big Sexy was hurt... he was hurt as Derous wouldn't be saying anything.

3Sexy fight Empty Re: Sexy fight Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Anonymous

Sexy fight Tumblr_np8naqyw9l1t8s7fzo3_r1_500

"Derous... speak to me.... say something, come... come on." Big Sexy would be saying as he was reaching a point of pure frustration, he couldn't take this. The silent treatment he was given was something he didn't appreciate. Slowly Big Sexy began to realize he was wrong, wrong in every thinking Derous was the one. So, quickly he would rush toward Derous, in a attempt to grab him. Sadly that attempt was a waste of energy as Derous was, some how, able to avoid the charge and grab by jumping over Big Sexy.  

He would place his back on the cold metal door of the room, and then he would think of something. Hearing the guards outside the door asking if everything is okay in there Derous knew what he could do. "Big Sexy... you are pitiful, that is why I was being hesitant to respond to you. So, you should stop trying to think of us having a strange relationship... that shit will never happen. never."  

Big Sexy didn't want to hear that shit, so he would rush at Derous. Enraged at the disrespect. As he rushed toward Derous, doing this at the being of the charge, would send a thin sharp compressed blade of air toward Big Sexy, simple shacking his head to utilize the technique. Due to the speed of the technique, the speed at which Big Sexy was running at Derous,the distance, and the size of the room and Big Sexy, this attack couldn't be dodged. It could have been blocked but that could only happen if Big Sexy had perceived the attack in time, but he sadly didn't. He was blind with rage and this caused him to be unable to react in time to do anything against the attack that would literally make him blind.

As this attack was aimed directly at the eyes of the beast, to get rid of it's sight. Doing that could easy put the odds in Derous' favor. As he wasn't strong at all compare to Big Sexy and would be killed if unable to dodge and avoid every attack big sexy sent at him.

Skills:

4Sexy fight Empty Re: Sexy fight Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Anonymous

As blood would gush out and down his face, Big Sexy wouldn't stop his charge. He though wasn't able to hit anything but the door, Derous jumping up and over the beast. The door wasn't sturdy enough to make Big Sexy hurt his head and fall back, not at all. The metal door, along with a large portion of the wall, would be launched forward.

"You may have blinded me Derous... but I can taste not only my blood..." Big Sexy would say as he would have a body, unknown to him his ally, impaled on one of his horns. The guy wasn't dead, but that wasn't something far off. All the meant hat were going to accompany Big Sexy to the battle at the Kingdom. They won't be able to do that though as each and every one of them were hit by the flying debris, while one was impaled.  Blah blah blah.

"You sure got me... the pain of that big long horn inside me.. is too much" Derous would say as he would stomp on the throat of a fallen Revolutionary, and then proceeding to undress him. Why? Well because Derous was still naked and well... it was fucking cold outside of that room. This rev had some pretty cool digs on. A Black, sleeveless, compression shirt, and some white robes. He must have been important as the others on the ground only wore black robes. It didn't matter though but it was something to take in account. As everything that happens should be paid attention to.

5Sexy fight Empty Re: Sexy fight Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Anonymous

"Just kidding, that isn't me dripping blood all over you. Sorry Big Sexy." Derous would say as he would finally put the whole outfit on, though blood would get on it. Yea, his blood would stain this white outfit a bit. His finger nails bleed a bit due to the metal being there, the pain also made his hands throb. But, Derous was slowly getting used to that pain. It made him know that he still wasn't strong enough to. His goals in this world though is currently different, but only for the time being.  

Still unable to see Big Sexy would feel around till he could feel the body on his horn, this taking only two seconds. And then he would slide the body up and bring it down in front of him, from the feel of the person he knew it wasn't Derous. Already memories how Derous felt in his arms. With a low grow Big Sexy would toss the body aside, " Derous... i'm not playing anymore, come to me.. NOW!"

"Okay, i'm right in front of you. Like two step and I'm there." Derous would say. Big Sexy would quickly, at the fastest speed he could move at, take those two steps and grab whatever was in front of him. Without hesitation he would bring whatever he grabbed and bring it to his mouth, and violently chump down.

"...Wait.." Big Sexy would drop the body, which turned out to be two bodies. As he chewed whatever he bite off from them he knew he fucked up. Someone you were trying to kill wouldn't tell you where they were, Derous didn't seem like that stupid. And Big Sexy knew he grabbed more than one person, but going with the heat of the moment he just couldn't stop himself.

6Sexy fight Empty Re: Sexy fight Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Anonymous

"I think I tricked you again. It is truly sad. You'r a real moron Big Sexy, I feel sorry for you.... and also ashamed of myself. Ashamed that a creature like you was able to break me, and it got me thinking about my goals and who I am. In that darkness... I didn't see any light, all I saw was death. And I honestly was going to accept it, I was going to let you take my pitiful life. And I would be dead. Not only physically but also to the world, as I have no accomplishments that will have my legend live throughout the ages. Nothing.... but." Derous spoke while he sat down on a pile of rocks, not moving any closer to Big Sexy. He wanted to just say his peace right now and also let Big Sexy know how he felt. As he sat there he watched Big Sexy closely. Paying attention to any slight movement he might make.

Derous, having already counted those on the ground, took note that only people alive currently were Big Sexy and Derous. One dying due to being impaled, another having his throat stumped in by Derous, two have a large portion of their upper body bitten off, and finally the rest being crushed due to the flying debris from earlier. How they died can be argued a bit. Derous could be blamed for causing their deaths by tricking Big Sexy and allow him to just cause havoc, or it could be said that Big Sexy was just to brutish with his attacks. All that didn't matter though, what mattered was what Derous had to say.

"But, as I was close to death I feared it. And in my fear... I realized that, I don't have to die. I just have to become what I fear, and then that fear I felt faded instantly. If that makes sense. If I became death could I die? Or could I only administer death onto others? Right now i'm not sure. But i'm leaning on the first thought. What do you think?"

7Sexy fight Empty Re: Sexy fight Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Anonymous

Sexy fight Tumblr_static_k8sfz2hubhcgw8wgwkks4k84

"Shut Derous.... shut up... shut up." Big Sexy would say as he would turn around, facing the direction he could hear Derous from. And, forcefully, one of his once closed eyes would open. Though, his vision was still not the best, in fact horrible, he could still make out Derous. Somehow Big Sexy forced the blood to stop pouring out into his eye, as Derous' first attack didn't hit both eyes perfectly. The attack when up, enough, to leave one eye somewhat in perfect condition. The other though was completely lost and trying to see out of it would never happen again. Also, Big Sexy was in a strange state of mind. He seemed more... insane.. that he usually was. No, it wasn't because of killing his subordinates, he did that before for fun. It was because Derous was belittling him like this and talking like he was a whole new person, like Big Sexy turned him into something new. That wasn't the goal of Big Sexy. His goal was to find that one... and end them. He thought he found that one.. no he still thinks Derous is the one, but Derous doesn't realize that yet. Big Sexy planned to make his realize it, he had to.

Derous, once Big Sexy began to turn around, stood up on both feet. He felt talking was over now, as Big Sexy was able to open one of his eyes. If the guy was blind Derous could easily take care of him with little effort, but things have become somewhat even. Now, in a comfortable stance, Derous would wait. He couldn't rush toward Big Sexy, even if he was more agile, he had to wait for Big Sexy to attack him head on.

"You're so cute... so cute Thomas..." Big sexy would say as, once again, he would charge directly at Derous. But this time his speed was far Superior than before, and he was too fast for Derous to make an maneuver to get out of the way. So Derous would take it head on, well try to. The attack wouldn't be with his horns, no, Big Sexy would open his mouth up wide and swallow Derous whole.

Derous wouldn't die by being chewed as Big Sexy couldn't chew Derous. As Derous would, while curling up into a ball, utilize Tekkai to save himself for being chewed up. Saving himself from being chewed and swallowed was a different story. While halfway down Big Sexy's large throat, that could fit two of Derous, Derous would attack. Flicking the inside of the beast's throat five times. Easily able to cause mass bleed. Derous wasn't done there though, not at all. During his time here he wasn't feed properly and has been literally starving for some proper meat. So he would begin to also eat away at the spot he used his attack on. Devouring the beast that once wanted to devour him.

During Derous' feast Big Sexy would be running around trying to save himself, as slowly but surely he was losing his breath. And the pain from having his throat eaten from the inside was unbearable, and too new for him. A she ran through wall and broke things down he would soon find himself outside of the revolutionary base. Though he wouldn't look back, still rampaging around trying to breathe, he was able to destroy the base, albeit it being small.

Big Sexy would fall to the ground now, slamming his fists against the ground as he began to die. And after a few minutes death had taken him, and in the rain his body would lay. Derous would have his full and begin to crawl forward, and then lift up the upper jaw of Big Sexy. Now, out of the mouth of the beast Beast would let the rain begin to wash away the blood.

Skills:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum