One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:22 am

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING
❝ WHAT LIES AHEAD INTRIGUES ME, ALMOST AS MUCH AS CANDY. ❞

Baratie, the floating restaurant that served one of the most amazing tastes known. Owen had heard rumors about a floating restaurant and he had been excited about it ever since. Accompanied with his newly found friends, Owen docked on Baratie. His mouth remained open for quite a while as he stared. He was just amazed by it, it was beautiful, magnificent. The smell of tasty food and the smell of the sea mixing together resulted in an odor that was probably good enough to mind control you. The large boat that resembled a fish was a wonder in its own right. They said that if you visit the east blue, you must visit the baratie and eat the food. If you don’t go to the Baratie, you don’t know what you’re missing. He was glad that he wouldn’t be missing out on it. The food was one attraction but the whole floating restaurant thing caught his attention. He roamed around like a tourist on a photo capturing spree. However, he didn’t have a camera and he wasn’t taking any photos. Well only mental ones, if those count. While the curious candy man roamed around with his mouth open, the waiter approached the group. Owen’s reaction was quite the norm and they were used to it so he paid no attention to Owen. ”Follow me please”, he said after greeting the group. ”You too” he said turning and facing Owen, then he proceeded to lead to the lower deck where the restaurant was.

The group was led to the lower deck of the ship, where a good number of people were enjoying the food. Baratie was a neutral ground, so pirates and marines could sit nearby and just stare at each other. After departing from the restaurant one can resume what they would be expected to do. However, this place was meant for food only and everyone left their affiliations out the door they came through. The owner was a former renowned pirate and he made sure that the rules of his restaurant were upheld.

The group was led to their table and everyone sat down. Immediately after sitting down, as expected of Owen and his first impressions; he asked a question. ”Excuse me, is it true that all the staff here are former pirates?”, he inquired with an innocent and curious expression. An eerie silence followed in reply and then the waiter turned to look at the group. ”So what will you be having?”, he inquired, yet again ignoring Owen.

TAGS
Baratie
WORDS
NOTES
N/A
made by ayu of btn

2The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:09 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

Baratie & Bickering

Along with pinball high-scores, Strawberry Shortcake stickers, and vintage designer dresses bought at discount prices, a five star 3 course meal served at fancy ocean restaurants, in the humble opinion of Miss Reinaka Sciwalker, was more than enough reason for some kind of jubilation. Such a momentous occasion, she firmly believed, was deserving of at the very least a little bit of festivity, preferably in the form of laughter, glitter, and many hugs and kisses. There might possibly even be a drink, or two, or four - maybe more - all to be consumed in good company, naturally. Much to her delight, most of Rei-Rei's company appeared to be very much available for such foolhardy activities. Tai was otherwise occupied with whatever activities rummaged through head all the time, but Owen, apparently, was just as elated as she was to be tasting the famous dishes of the Baratie, and as for the Gozu? Well, Captain Sciwalker was far too busy with her own emotional roller coaster to keep an accurate account of all her crew now could she: all concurring answers this way please.

A waiter! Of all the creatures in the world, Reinaka disliked snobby waiters at fancy restaurants the most. Positively exhausted of the constant oohs and ahhs of first-patrons of the Baratie, certainly, he made it known that he would be less than pleased to answer any and all touristy questions, not qithstanding some sort of obnoxiously sizable tip. Really then, that was just insulting, now wasn’t it – especially considering how very much she despised snobbery in all its forms, and what's more, matchy-matchy black and white uniformed ensembles which put the man and most waiters doubly high on her list of nays and nay thank-yous! Indignant upon receiving this response, she told herself that this was going to have to be bumpy meal if she didn't contain her usually high level of rage in situations such as this one, because she would not let this rain put a damper on her parade.

No way, José. This wasn’t even really rain, after all; it was more of a light shower, or better still, a sprinkling of water. Mist! There: it was mist, soon to be cleared away, because she was going to dine like a queen, and she was going to have a good time, and it would be absolutely splendid, thank you very much. In fact, she was completely positive that she was going to have a wonderful time, even though she would have to go it with no help navigating the fanciful menu of the restaurant, which was really only a minor setback in her mind. After all, she was, in fact, a trained navigator enthusiast, and as such, was was sure to find a familiar word or two to help her reach her dining destination in the end, yes?

"Your finest vegetarian cuisine, please and thank you, garcon!"

She awaited the others to give their requests and orders and sat patiently, nay, delicately during the entirety of the process. Every bit the lady that she could pretend to be. After he had cleared his rounds and left to fill the orders, the girl exhaled as though a weight had been lifted of her chest and she found finally breathe easier.

"Well, this is certainly exciting. Great choice, Owen. I'm practically salivating in anticipation. I can't wait to sample all the vegetarian delicacies of all the blues and beyond! A worthwhile endeavor if there ever was one, I'd say. Hmmm what do you guys hope to find on out there in the world anyway?"

3The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:49 am

SupaKrilling

Pirates
Pirates

SupaKrilling

While the others entered the restaurant, the Fishman stayed outside and stared at the sea as if he was troubled by something. For him to do nothing but space out was strange, even to him since there was a ship behind him that he could have admired. Instead of doing that, his thoughts were centered around a few words that he heard his brother shout as they made their escape.

“Our Island was attacked, and if was all your fault, you should have stayed!” a faint sentence echoed throughout Tai’s head.

He was pretty angry that he didn’t stay and get the full story, but he didn’t have a choice. The Marines would have sniffed them out and mostly likely started another brawl. The aquatic humanoid did like to fight, but even he was aware of his limits. Then he would also have been worried about the others that were allied with them. A small laugh left the Fishman’s mouth as he stood up.

Funny… I’ve never been the type to make friends, just enemies.

With his head finally cleared, Tai turned around and saw the Baratie for himself. The fact that a ship was stationed in the East Blue and served as a restaurant was amazing to him. It kind of made him want to craft something similar one day, just so that he could say that he could. When he started to walk towards the door he wondered something else, the risk a vessel at sea serving customers should have.

How do they deal with Pirates?

It was probably a silly question for him to ask since he too was one or rather what people say about him. Rather than him getting an answer, the Fishman walked into the restaurant. As soon as he did, it was as if an aroma of food slapped his face and reminded him of something important. He missed out on food despite him having ample time to acquire it.

Before he tried to get something, he first wanted to find his friends and thankfully he managed to spot them on his first go around. He was also happy that he managed to arrive just as the waiter was taking their orders. A chill shot down Tai’s spine as he heard Reinaka’s because vegetables wasn’t exactly his favorite type of food. In his youth, he was one of those that would hide broccoli under their tongue and spit it out later to have dessert.

“Meat,” the Fishman gave a simple request, “Anything with meat will be fine.”

WC: 424

OOC:

[The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie]

4The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Gozu

Pirates
Pirates

Gozu
Of all the places in this world that they could eat, Baratie had to be the most renowned. At least, here in the East Blue. Lee had heard many tales about the floating restaurant but was unimpressed. The stoic look on his face should have been a dead giveaway, but his now crew-mates seemed very excited about being here. Well, everyone other than Tai. If they had meat, he was excited to be there.

It was good to see the fishman with an elated grin on his face. Something had been troubling him on the trip, but Lee didn't have the nerve to go asking why. It wasn't his place to. The man had just had a showdown with his brother, and it was his demon to fight alone if he wished. However, as they made their way down to the dining area, deeper into the heavy aroma of delicious dishes, Tai began to seem more alive.

Owen was being... Owen, running around like he'd no idea the place was real. Like he was witnessing a fairy tale come to life before his very eyes. It's not like he was seeing a dragon or something, it was a freaking boat that people happened to turn into a restaurant. It's been here forever, from what Lee has heard at least.

Rei ordered first, as Owen was too busy asking questions like usual. Tai simply demanded a meat dish. Lee cleared his throat and spoke his order.

"I'll have the stew, thanks."

As the waiter left and the table fell silent, Reinaka posed another question. One about their intentions out here, on the sea. Lee knew his motifs, and didn't much care to ask anyone else's. However, if they wanted to share, he was fine with doing so. He nodded at the question and explained.

"I mentioned wanting to learn more about fishmen, because I intended to fight-- to kill one. A certain one, not just any old fishman I happen upon. His name is Captain Illan, and he killed my father, enslaved me for years, and has sent a number of men after me since. I've been free from his grasp for six years, but still I run into his men. Orange town was actually the first time in recent memory I hadn't been driven out of town by his men. Aside from that, I'm a blacksmith, and I want to forge and collect the world's greatest weapons. And how 'bout yourselves?"

WC: 424

5The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:15 am

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING

Owen turned to the waiter who awaited only his order. ”I’ll have candy”, he said in a serious tone. The waiter shook his head, ”this ain’t a candy store, ya know” he said grinning his teeth. One can only withstand so much, a former pirate turned waiter could only remain as decent as his patience allowed. Owen was testing that patient and it was not intentional on his part. ”But… I like candy”, he replied innocently frowning. ”We only serve real food” said the waiter, holding onto the last of his patience. ”So, candy isn’t real?”, once more another annoying question was directed at the waiter. ”We just ran out of candy, can you order anything else please”, he said as the notepad meant to note orders began to wrinkle under the pressure of his fingers. He really wanted to behead Owen but he couldn’t do that because Bato didn’t approve of it. Bato was the former renowned pirate and owner of Baratie. ”Okay, then I’ll have steak” he said with a sad expression. A sigh of relief could be heard as the waiter noted it down and walked away slamming his feet on the wooden floor. Owen didn’t even notice how much annoying he was when it came to food. After that the waiter left and Owen turned to Rei who asked a question from everyone.

Hope to find?, Owen’s attention was directed at those words. What did he intend to find out there? Perhaps, everything that the seas offered, all those myths, legends and stories; he wanted to see them. Among those myths and legends, there was one that stood out the most. The one that had most of Owen’s attention and he would really love to acquire it someday. He thought long and hard about that question while the others made their orders. ”One piece”, he replied crossing his arms and nodding his head with his eyes closed. He didn’t notice that immediately after, almost everyone had their jaws dropped. Everyone being, everyone other than the crew. He didn’t know what their reactions were. Not that he cared about others opinion though, that was his most honest answer. ”I wanna sail the seas and be free. I want to witness all those legends that I’ve heard of. And most of all, I want to find the one piece. It would be cool, right?”, he said as he opened his eyes to look at his crew. Would they too laugh at him like all the others that had did before?  

”Nice a blacksmith, maybe you can help me with my weapons, eh?” said Owen to Lee. His devil fruit did require that the equipment he used would be tweaked from time to time. Speaking of devil fruits, it was probably time to tell the crew about it. ”Oh, I almost forgot to tell you guys. I am a flag human, I ate the Hira Hira No Mi”, he said casually making a “V” sign with his fingers and adding a smile at the end. Was it that much of an accomplishment? Not really, but that wasn’t going to stop him from being happy about it. ”What are your intentions, Rei?” he inquired of the captain of the crew. Then he turned to Tai who had just ordered, “any kind of meat”; ”and you, Tai?”

TAGS
Onepiece
WORDS
NOTES
N/A
made by ayu of btn

6The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

Baratie & Bickering

Hmm... Everyone was so interesting. Except for Tai, of course. He didn't feel the need to give any reasons as to why he wanted to form a crew and sail the 7 seas. Granted, Rei-Rei knew a little more about him than the others so she wasn't exactly totally unawares of what was driving the man. But still, she knew very little relatively. He did outright seem like the group type, but he was here, wasn't he? Of course, he had tried to go it the solo route already and look where he'd ended up. Maybe he was with them simply out of convenience. Hell, it was likely they were all together out of convenience. None of them had any real attachments to one another other than their own dreams and how those maybe intersected. Was it wrong to join up with people, only to use their power and skill sets to achieve your own goals? They'd be doing the same to you most likely.

Still, as little as she knew about him, she knew even less about these other guys. Did she even like them? Did they like her? Hell, they didn't know her. But she knew Owen liked candy now...and perhaps had never dined in a fancy restaurant before, and perhaps had a few cavities. Lee could hold a grudge apparently, and could maybe help her some specs she'd been playing at concerning her hidden blade style. Was that wrong of her to think about? Hmm. They both seemed personable enough, and neither of them said they dreamed of burning down villages and pillaging until their hearts content. So, the hardest part of it all was over.

"Wow. A devil fruit user, so... you can't swim? Well, good luck finding the One Piece considering we don't even have a boat yet! Ha Ha Ha. Ya know... I've never really thought of looking for the One Piece, or if it was even real o be honest. I wanna....I wanna..... carve out my own place in the New World! Some place all my own, with no one to tell me what to do. I'm gonna be the King, the Empress and the Government of my own life. And I wanna fill it with friends and family and live out my life there!"

Rei-Rei folded her arms and tilted her nose up in the air in a display of mock superiority and majesty. She looked down her nose at the boys seated around her and, in a battle of hesitation that clearly took a lot of thought, took mercy on them.

"And I suppose if you bums need a place to crash, well, you're invited to set up tents near the shore of wherever I choose. I'm nothing if not charitable. Hmph."

7The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 am

SupaKrilling

Pirates
Pirates

SupaKrilling

As Lee spoke, the aquatic humanoid tried his hardest to pay attention so that he wouldn’t be rude. His eyes widened a little right away as he heard something that confused him. The young man wanted to learn about Fishmen, so that he could one day kill one? It made Tai wonder if his species was a huge prize for others to place on their wall or something, but then it all made sense. The reasoning was for revenge against a certain one.

He wanted to kill one as a way of payback and the landshark couldn’t be made about it. If he were in the man’s shoes, he’d probably do the same. With his attention still intact, he continued to listen and heard that Lee wanted to forge the world’s best weapons. It made the Fishman like him even more because he was after a similar goal in life. He wanted to craft vessels that’d make everyone in the world remember his name.

Right as Tai was about to speak, Owen started to and caused the Fishman to not be silent, but cringe in pain. He remembered before the blacksmith spoke that he wanted candy. A bad history with them of going through multiple layers of teeth frightened the landshark more than anything. His moment of haunting memories, however, didn’t last long and faded away after he heard the word, ‘One Piece’. It was something that the Fishman heard about, but never cared to know.

A flag human?

It was almost impossible for anyone in the world to not of heard of Devil Fruits, but there were few that didn’t think they actually existed. The aquatic humanoid was in that bunch and wondered if the legends were true. It also made him wonder what exactly a flag human meant. Could they turn into a flag or was there more to it?

Reinaka’s turn then came and of course her goal was something that the Fishman saw coming. He had a feeling she wanted to start up a kingdom of some kind. But while he wanted to roll his eyes, he couldn’t blame someone. When it came to your goal in life, why not think big? If you didn’t go the extra mile then it would be less meaningless.

“What I want to accomplish is simple,” Tai first said, expecting eyes on him as if he was a tourist attraction, “I want to visit Fishman Island as I have never been there.”

He expected them to either look the other way as if he’d said something silly or panic in fear. There were rumors about the island that the Fishman came from and some were that it housed many deadly creatures. He wouldn’t blame the group for being afraid since it looked like they were going to be a group with one another.

“As for what skills I posses other than my Karate I’m a shipwright,” he went on, “I was taught what I know from a man who told me to dream big so of course that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I will one day craft vessels that everyone in the world will knock on my door to own for themselves so that my very name will echo across our world.”

WC: 544

OOC:

8The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Gozu

Pirates
Pirates

Gozu
Lee hid a smile behind his hands for a moment, before placing them on the table that is. When he lowered his hands the group could see his ecstatic grin. He leaned in close to the others, still grinning as he was prepared to speak.

"Well, that settles it then. The world's best Shipwright, the World's greatest swordsman and blacksmith, the world's sweetest tooth, and the world's greatest governor! We're the perfect crew!" Lee said, his smile not fading. "The One Piece though, that's another story. I think that we'll all have to fulfill our goals, at least to some extent, before you can fulfill yours, Owen. So you'll have to be in for the long haul." Lee smirked, brushing the tip of his nose with his thumb.

"And you know, I always wondered if it was real or not. I say I'm in. Let's all make a pact right now to help each other reach our goals, and together find the legendary One Piece." Lee spoke, coming out of his shell rather unexpectedly. It was unlike him to do anything like this. What was going on? Is this what it was like to be a part of a crew he wasn't constantly trying to escape from? Is this what it felt like to be around friends. People he actually wanted to adventure with?

Whatever it was, whatever you wanted to call it, Lee liked it. Today was the first day of the rest of their lives.

WC: 258

9The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:54 am

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING

Ambitions ,each of them had their own. Owen had been laughed at about his ambitions in the past, Rei’s reaction wasn’t any different. She wasn’t aiming for anything small either. To get to the new world was an accomplishment in its own and then getting an island? That required some power, probably equivalent to a Shichibukai or a Yonko. ”Ya know, I could probably change a few trees and turn them into a ship if I need to, so bleeehhhh” he replied, sticking his tongue out in the end making fun of Rei. Then Rei graciously told them that she would ‘allow’ them to stay at her island once she acquired it. ”That’s one way of saying you want us to stick together, hahaha”, he replied laughing in a similar manner to Rei had a minute ago. Soon after, Tai mentioned his dream to visit the fishman island. Owen’s eyes widened with curiosity, so it was true? He had heard that an entire island existed of the fishman species. He really wanted to go see it for himself.

”I really wanna see the fishman island too. It’s gonna be so awesome.”, having no idea what or where it was, Owen just wanted to see it. He didn’t care how dangerous the journey was or how difficult it would be to get there. As long as all of them stuck together, it would be alright, right? Tai had been the quietest one so far but Lee too wasn’t that talkative. As Tai broke his silence, Lee too followed. The grin on his face made Owen grin as well, even without hearing his words. As he spoke them, Owen’s grin grew wider as he nodded his head in approval, until he heard “The sweetest tooth”. Like really? Everyone was going to aim for something awesome and Owen was going to be, the sweetest tooth. To be fair, his biggest ambition was the one piece. He wasn’t too keen on becoming the world’s greatest bojutsu user on anything. ”For the One piece, yeah, I’m in for the long haul but for the world’s sweetest tooth? I may be slightly ahead, haha”, he said laughing it off. It was true, the amounts of candy he ate in a day was probably a record of some sort; perhaps, not grand enough for anyone to care about but a record is a record. ”Well, for what it’s worth, I’m in”, Owen said responding to Lee’s suggestion about making a pact. They had already formed a crew that was a pact in itself; an unspoken, unwritten but understood pact.

Soon, a scent of food acquired Owen’s attention as he saw the waiter dragging a trolley filled with food. ”Yay, food!”, he said as the trolley stopped next to the table and the large pieces of meat were revealed; along with a small well decorated and garnished plate of some sort of salad.

TAGS
Pact
WORDS
NOTES
N/A
made by ayu of btn

10The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

Baratie & Bickering

Something came over the girl, flighty and unreliable as she was, that caused a bit of racing in her chest. Her stomach knotted up and goosebumps ran alone her her thin arms and down her back. The edges of her hair stood as though sentient and alert to what was happening before them. Was she even aware? Did she even understand this reaction occurring in her, a chain-reaction of the events taking place here today? In her heart, she did!

She watched Owen tease her and smile that wide grin, observed the same rush of energy overcome Lee that she was sure had just overcome herself and smiled at how he'd immediately converted it to enthusiasm and gusto! She gawked as Tai revealed himself to be a shipwright. This was all too surreal! A musician, a blacksmith, a shipwright and a navigator all coming together, thrown at each other by lucky or maybe unlucky timing and fate perhaps! How serendipitous!

"Did I mention... that I'm a trained in seafare expedition and navigation? Heh heh. This is getting too weird. How does a shipwright, blacksmith, flag human and a navigator come together without some kind of divine intervention!?"

She folded her arms and lowered her head, a shadow cast over her face, hiding her contemplative expression. Was this the moment? The very moment that occurs for every single crew that ever did form and sail the seas? That moment of intense exhilaration and worry. She if went ahead with this she'd never be able to live a life void of conflict between herself and the powers at be again.

But... If she said no, would she ever truly be able to live at all? What kind of freedom could she have obeying the status quo? To be a pirate meant a lot of things, but primarily, at least for her, it was beginning to mean that you were the most free of all people, anywhere!

She reached her hand out slowly, watching their faces now, each spinning with their own dreams, goals, worries and grand expectations. Maybe this wouldn't be so hard, not if they all believed in her and each other.

"Well... It looks like the Featherweight Pirates are officially a thing! Who's with me?!" Owen was the first to reach out his palm, though perhaps it was a detoured action from his reaching for the new plates of food that had arrived. Either way, she had one. Two to go!

11The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:16 pm

SupaKrilling

Pirates
Pirates

SupaKrilling

The first thing that the Fishman noticed as that no one shouted in fear or anything after he mentioned he wanted to go to Fishman Island. Were they not afraid to venture to such a dangerous place? It was so shocking that Tai didn’t even know what to do and then he felt something strange in the atmosphere. He found himself questioning what it was, but instead of doing just that, his attention was brought back to the crowd of people.

Divine Intervention…

As soon as the aquatic humanoid heard those words from Reinaka, it started a chain reaction of memories. Right after he failed to cross Reverse Mountain, he was brought to a random island. Since that day, he wondered if it was just a coincidence that he ran into Rei or if it was destiny itself speaking back to him. He also wondered how his life would be had he not traveled to Loguetown, what if he actually made it to the Grand Line.

No matter what the result was, there was one thing Tai knew for sure. He would have been alone and had to wander a vicious sea without anyone to help him when he was in trouble. While being alone was probably something he wanted, the Fishman loved how things turned out. He actually liked the sound of a team and so far, they seemed like a perfect match.

Right as Reinaka asked them about officially forming a group, the land shark’s attention was placed on something else. He watched as their food arrived and instead of answering, he quickly grabbed a plate and started to eat. After his mouth was completely filled, he finally responded.

“Heck yeah let’s do it,” he said and then rose a slab of meat into the air as if he was making a toast, “Let’s make the impossible happen!”

WC: 310

OOC:

12The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie  Empty Re: The Beautiful Restaurant: Baratie Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Gozu

Pirates
Pirates

Gozu
Lee's wild words seemed to have about the affect he wanted. Looking back, the things he was saying probably made him sound like some sort of mad man. It wasn't like him at all. Then again, he wasn't exactly sure if he cared that much. What he was saying needed to be said. He knew that, so he said it. Regardless of any tough and rugged exterior he may put off, under that hard shell is a warm nougat-y center. He was pleased that everyone agreed, even if by sort of accident in Owen's case.

Lee quickly shot his hand towards the center of the table to join Reinaka and Owen's hands. Eyes fell on Tai who didn't seem to notice they were having a bit of a moment. They all sat awkwardly, hands sandwiched in the center of their table like the world's worst cornucopia. Tai shoveled down his food before answering, but still gave an enthusiastic 'yes' in the form of a raised slab of meat.

It was by no means the ceremonial reaction they were looking for, but it would have been uncharacteristic of Tai to do otherwise. Lee laughed at the gesture and nodded. He expected nothing less from the fishman.

"Good, so we're settled then! Featherweight Pirates, I like the sound of that." Lee grinned as he tightened his fist and pulled it to his chest, "A name worthy of my sword, no doubt." He added, a determined glare coming over him before he sat down to finish eating. They might not have a chance to come back here, after all. Notorious pirate crews tend to bring trouble in their wake.

WC: 285

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum