One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The First Step - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The First Step - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The First Step - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The First Step - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The First Step - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The First Step - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The First Step - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The First Step - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The First Step - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15The First Step - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Step Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Santiago Kellen

Pirates
Pirates

Santiago Kellen
A few seconds after the flagons clanged together, Santiago downed the contents. It tasted like a blend of Saki and Rum, he could already feel burning in his chest and throat, but it wasn't unpleasant. The flavours seemed to compliment each other pretty well. He slammed the flagon down and exhaled, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Not bad" he nodded, satisfied. From the looks of things Linnea hadn't shyed away from the beverage, and had downed hers too, at least from what he could tell. She seemed a little more introverted than he was, though that wasn't a bad thing, confidence had many forms, and going by the girl's attire, career choice and apparent success she definitely had it in spades. Though he couldn't pin what form hers took.

Shifting his weaight in the seat, Santiago leaned forwards
"So... my ship or yours?" he winked.

[Exit]

16The First Step - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Step Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
With Santiago downing his mug in the blink of an eye, Linnea wasn't one to be left behind. Chugging down booze fast was almost like an unspoken rule in being a good pirate, and despite this lithe girl's reasonably small size, she kept up with the big man ratehr nicely; yet despite her throat being pretty tolerant of the scorchingly strong drink, her liver wasn't nearly as strong and very soon she'd find herself with a tipsy look and a visible flush on her cheeks:

"You think...?", she'd smile and giggle, rubbing her head in a humble, bashful manner as she started feeling the effects of the strong drink. She never actually had a drink this strong, and so the inebriation came a lot faster than she was used to.

She slammed her mug back down and leaned over the table, looking up into his eyes as she imagined it would be time to plan their treasure hunting adventure. What better way to bring pirates together? He asked

"I'd wager mine can carry a good bit more!", she winked, resting her head on her shoulder and laughing... This seemed like the start of a very promising partnership...

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum