One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Start of an Adventure Task 5: Warning the King [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Start of an Adventure Task 5: Warning the King [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Start of an Adventure Task 5: Warning the King [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Start of an Adventure Task 5: Warning the King [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Start of an Adventure Task 5: Warning the King [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Start of an Adventure Task 5: Warning the King [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Start of an Adventure Task 5: Warning the King [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Start of an Adventure Task 5: Warning the King [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Start of an Adventure Task 5: Warning the King [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Task Name: Warning the King
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: Malik successfully makes it to the castle of the Briss Kingdom. Hurrying inside, he follows the right path towards the throne room. On his way their, he is ambushed by more occult members.
Enemy Details: 3 Tier 1 Cultists, 2 Tier 2 Cultists
Boss: No Boss

With each firm step he took in the desired direction, the young, brave warrior valiantly rushed towards the entrance to the Briss Kingdom's Palace. He had previously defeated four more members of the cult known as Tri-Shadow. He noted that their strength was formidable, but one of them, who was highly aware of his prowess as a hand-to-hand combatant showed fear. It was something he hadn't expected. he knew what he was capable of, but didn't let arrogance blinded him from his limitations. He admitted that when the two remaining cultist that were conscious earlier decided to attack him together, it was a good strategy. In spite of how this organization does things, they held somewhat a certain amount of respect for their comrades as well as their condition. However, Malik cannot forget the torment they made an innocent woman go through just so they could do what they want whenever they want. It was appalling to watch such suffering from an innocent person and what is worse they aimed to take control over the South Blue, the same sea where he grew up at. There was no way he was going to let that happen on his watch, especially after having come all of this way to the palace. When he made at the entrance, he took a moment to stop and catch his breath in order to regain his stamina.

"If I am going to fight the remaining leader of the cult, then I am going to need as much energy as possible. of course, with all of the confrontations I have taken role in, I feel much stronger than before. For some reason, my future battle will be slightly more easy from here on out while I am current within this land." The adolescent fighter, noting the innards of his mind of the powerful enemy he will soon be facing as well as remarking of his growth through his previous battle at earlier times. Since his recent triumphs as well as development, he has taken notice that he had grown, matured into a more seasoned warrior, capable of feats he was able to before. Such example is that he could feel it in his body, simply. As if something about him changed, as if he had gotten stronger from maturing through each encounter. When he was certain he had regained more than enough stamina during his momentary break, he lifted his hands up and touched the cold surface of the castle's doors. With a mighty push, both frames slid inward, opening for all the world to see within it's confines. He quickly ran inside, heading towards the throne room.

As he progressed through the hallway with each stride he took in his wake, his gaze altered in angle to observe architecture. The walls were decorated by pictures and items that appeared to be rare and hard to come by. From how the individuals were dressed, the boy assumed it was the king and queen of the castle. The man looked to be well-built; wise; benevolent. His wife looked innocent; sophisticated; beautiful. From what he could see, the country was in good hands from these two rulers. Yet, the cult the adolescent was battling wanted nothing more than to be in charge. It found that kind of selfishness from those cultist irritating. For now, he was to find the king and queen, so he could rescue them before it was too late. He had to note that this hallway is quite large and wondered, if all the passageways were like this. It was certainly less compacted and offered enough space for actually combating someone. While he continued to dash down one of the castle's passageways, he immediately saw five figure coming into his line of sight. As he grew closer, he could see their were more cultists. He stopped a far distance away from them all, a serious expression evident on his features. On of the higher-ranking robed men looked towards the boy, noticing his presence. He was the first to speak.

"Well, well, what do we have here. If it isn't the little champ who took out our boys a little while back. This is as far as you go then. Your not seeing the king and queen anytime soon. Sorry kid, but this is as far as you go." The cult soldier said, a tone of overconfidence noticeable in his voice. He was obviously the cruel loudmouth type of villain, instead of the honorable, serious adversary. If that is the case, then, Malik was going to give twice as much pain to this ignorant man when they do battle. At this current moment, the young warrior decided to get into a combative stance, preparing himself for the confrontation to come. Three robed individual each walked forth towards the boy. He admittedly didn't expected to be facing three opponents at once. This could be a way for him to test his developed strength. At the level he was at right now, this will be easier than he had thought. For now, he prepared himself as the three cultists stood before him, each getting into their fighting positions.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Both side stared at one another with caution with the young fighter especially not wanting t make any mistake. He may have developed into a more powerful warrior, but he will not become overconfident with this newfound strength. Of course, it will make defeating this foes before him more efficient, but also more interesting battles will lie ahead the stronger he becomes. The mere thought of facing powerful opponent days or weeks to come made him all the more excited. Still, this did not show on his facial features. Instead, he held a solemn expression, leaving his enemies in the dark of what is passing through the recesses of his mind. With the excitement surge though his body with the variation of an electrical charge, he decided he was going to be the one to land the first blow. He swiftly made a dash towards the cultist on his left, rearing back his left fist as he did. His speed was surprising, especially to the robed men present. They had probably never seen any person, let alone a child, move this fast before. With the distance between the two was close to an appropriate proximity, the boy gave a sharp thrust forward. The attack managed to hit the cultist in the face. The impact caused the man to be push back a few feet with him staggering slightly.

The robed individual from the middle rushed toward the adolescent warrior, intent on taking him down. He pulled back his right fist to execute a physical blow. The boy took notice of this action, turning in the direction his next opponent is headed. He raised his right hand as a defense against the oncoming strike. The cultist thrusted his fist forward. Unfortunately for him, it was caught by the young warrior's hand. This left the robed man shocked. The martial artist gripped the cult soldier's fist and gave a firm tug. With the level of his enhanced strength, his foe was pulled towards him. He clenched his left hand into a fist and thrust it forth. It successfully landed in the cultist's chest. Upon the impact, the man let out a grunt of pain from the blow. Malik then, released the man's right fist as well as retracted his own. He soon reached out and grabbed the cultist's shirt, turning on his feet in the direction of the wall behind him. As a result, the robed individual he was hold was swung to the same point. When he was at the appropriate, he let go of the cult soldier, causing his whole body to fly towards the solid structure of the castle's hallway. With a firm impact, the robed individual landed face-first into the wall. The cultist simply slipped off the stone and land on his back with a thud. Fortunately for the boy, he was left unconscious. The young warrior immediately jumped back a few times to gain some distance between himself and his remaining opponents, returning to his offensive combat stance.

"N-No way, H-How did, with just one attack?! I can promise you, I won't be easy to take down like that weakling." The third cultist soldier on his right arrogantly said. From the tone of his voice, he doesn't care about his allies at all and only side with the strongest. His father told the boy many types of villain during his early days of training. This kind of villain description is who the robed man fit. A evil person who doesn't even trust or care for others, even his comrades. Rather, they are a means of end to him. This cultist was no different that them. He was obviously here just for his own selfish reasons or perhaps he has no choice, but to listen to his higher-ups. The aforementioned robed man charged straight for the adolescent fighter, who had a serious, angry expression on his face. He had both of his fists clenched, ready to deliver blow-for-blow. It doesn't matter which side they are on, you never talk about your allies in such a manner, but he supposed he should expect that when fighting the wicked.

As the low-ranking cultist came closer and closer, Malik clenched his right fist, focusing his strength into his limb. It was time he utilized his signature technique that he has grown to use more. He waited for the right moment for when his approaching enemy would strike. In that instant, he will dodge the attack and deliver his "Ryuutakashi" with full force, intent of damaging him significantly. When the man was close enough, he unleashed a barrage of punches at the boy. The attacks were five in total. The young fighter was quick to react to his opponent's maneuvers. He managed to dodge up to three of the attacks, but received two. One to his chest and the other to his left jaw, but kept a firm hold on his right fist. In the moment where the low-ranking cultist was retracting his left hand, Malik used his free hand to reach out and grab the man's arm, surprising him. With a firm grip on his limb, the boy gave a sharp thrust with his fist. With the boy holding him in place, the robed individual could evade the attack. It managed to successfully hit him in his chest. The impact was much more fierce than his previous blow on the first of the cultists he had attacked. A loud, audible grunt of pain could be heard throughout the halls.

[Techniques Used: Ryuutakashi: -15 = 235 Stamina]

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Releasing the cult soldier from his firm grasp, Malik tighten his left hand into a fist. With the robed man still suffering from the aftereffects of his technique, this left him wide open for another physical hit. It was as if the boy is paying the man back from the previous two hits he had sustained from him, two-for-two, so to speak. He thrusted his left fist quickly to the robed man, with the goal of the offensive to damage him even further. The punch was able to connect with the cultist's right jaw. the force of the impact threw him back a couple of feet, but the foe was able to hold ground by remaining firm on his feet. The robed individual, whom the boy attacked first, readied himself to launch at the adolescent with an maneuver he personally planned. From what the young warrior can observe from the current situation he was in, the soldiers appeared not to get along well. This could work to his advantage. if he would time his movement just right, his enemies would end up hurting themselves. Being the best fighter is more than just knowing the best moves or throwing the hardest punches. It is knowing when to land an attack and when not to. There is more to martial arts than just simply fighting and hitting others. Malik with his gifted intellect especially knows this.

The low-ranking cult soldier on the young fighter's left began rushing to him. At the same moment, the cultist he was recently fighting also made dash for a chance at landing a serious blow to his body. He remained still and in place, keeping track of both of the soldiers' movements. This was hardly difficult as they were both within his line of sight. Both men clenched their fists and prepared to launch a punch towards the young martial artist. What they didn't realize is that this is was he desired in the first place. He slowly waited for when the attacks would come towards him and in that moment, allow the blow to hit them, instead. When they were close enough, both cultists thrusted their right fists at the boy. In that right instant, he dodged both attack. Instead of hitting the adolescent, the punches ending up hitting the robed soldiers in their left jaws. They stumbled back with a look of shock an shame. Their gazes were redirected at the boy who was standing with a small, but gleeful smile at his little trick. Both men felt a twinge of anger in them at all easily the boy got to them that way. They felt embarrassment from how they ended up fighting each other as a result of the boy foolery. Malik was still a teenager and kids tend to play at times.

"W-Why that little, I can't believe he got us to hit each other like that. It's a blow to a man's pride, a shame like I have never felt. I am going to teach that brat a serious lesson on messing with us. No more games, it is time for a real fight." The low-ranking soldier whom was the last to fight the young warrior said, feeling shame over how he was deluded into hitting his ally and now full of determination to defeat this novice pirate. It wasn't the fact that he was tricked into hitting his comrade, who he could care less about, it was a matter of his pride as a cultist being wounded. Following up with his recent statement, the low-ranking soldier dashed forward at the boy that humiliated him in that moment. From what he can guess, Malik could see his foe takes being a member of Tri-Shadow seriously, despite seeming apathetic to his allies and joining it for his own greedy, selfish desires. He again clenched his hands into fists, preparing to attack the adolescent fighter by himself this time. The boy shifted his position to a combative stance. He is well-prepared to parry an easy maneuver. With the level of skill the cultist had as well as being blinded by his rage made for a less difficult confrontation. Still, arrogance will not cloud his judgement as he is not overconfident.

The cult soldier thrusted his right fist towards the young fighter, hoping to land his physical attack. The blow missed as the novice pirate was able to dodge the attack. To counterattack his opponent's failed attempt, he balled his own right hand into a fist and thrusted it forth. The punch successfully landed in the cultist's chest. A grunt of pain emanated from his mouth. It was decided in the boy's mind that he ended this match between him and his current opponent here and now. To finish the cult soldier off, he performed a roundhouse kick with his left leg. It managed to hit the mans neck on his left side. The impact caused him to knocked to the ground. When he land, he lost consciousness, similar to the other cultist lying on the ground a few feet away from him. He returned to his combative stance, knowing his is far from finished with his confrontation with the group ambushing him in the first place. Now only one low-ranking soldier along with the two higher-ranking one remained.

"Only three opponents left, huh? The two observing from the sidelines must be of a higher level than the last remaining subordinate, so to speak. Then, I guess I will have to save my more powerful techniques for them." The young martial artist thought, confirming the level of his enemies before him and deciding on the save his strength for the more powerful soldier watching and apparently studying his movements. The remaining low-ranking soldier stood before the boy, nervous about facing after seeing what he did to his comrades. The young fighter dashed forth, ready to inflict pain upon the cultist. The said man prepared for what punishment the adolescent was about the dish out. It was time he tried a new tactic to throw his current opponent off and possibly those watching.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
As he rushed towards the cultist soldier, he immediately began formulating a tactic that could surprise the robed man in front of him as well as the high-ranking soldiers that watched him from a safe distance the instance he was doing battle with his foe. The low-ranking robed man battling the young warrior grew more tense as the range between them close, anxious at what maneuver he would try. When the boy was close enough, he unexpectedly rear back his head. The eyes of the high-ranking soldiers grew wide, iris and pupils shrinking in the process. They were surprised at what the adolescent was going to try. This tactic was simple, but shocking. The boy was going to ram his head into his opponent's. He will have a headache later, but the distraction may be worth it. With a strong motion, the young fighter rammed his head forth with the cultist in front of him closing his eyes. However, this wasn't actually the goal of his tactic. Malik wouldn't risk something that could eventually prevent him from saving important people. Instead of hitting his foe's head with his, the novice pirate did a front flip. Following up with this maneuver, he performed a drop kick with his right leg. The low-ranking cultist didn't what hit him until the attack successfully landed on the top of the man's head. the force of the blow cause the robed individual to drop face-first into the floor. Overcome with shock from the boy action and intensity of his physical blow, the cultist ended up losing consciousness. The adolescent stood on his two feet and look towards the two remaining robed men who had dumbfound expression.

"I do not mean to be rude, but I am ready for my next opponent. Believe when I say that I won't underestimate either of you. I have been aware of what you two were doing while I was engaging in combat with three of your subordinates. There was this certain feeling that both of you were studying my moves and see how you can evade or parry them well. That is the reason i did not reveal my other technique up until not." The young martial artist said, eagerness noticeable within his voice's tone. He was also noting the reason from his actions in keeping his fighting style's moves a secret from the spectators. This boy's intellect and cleverness was impressive. Not only did he noticed their their reasons for not fighting him right away, but even make it so that his techniques weren't revealed. The formidable cultist before him smirked, intrigued at what the adolescent was capable of on his own. He will certainly become a danger later in the future for the not just other organizations, but the World Government as well.  One of the cult soldier decided to walk forth, accepting the boy's offer for another enemy to combat against as well as rewarding his patience. When he was an appropriate distance, both opponents stared each other down. The boy soon got into his battle stance with his foe following suit. They each readied themselves for any possible attack while the young warrior also kept note of the cultist who stay behind to continue watching from the sidelines, hoping to learn anything that could give him an advantage in eventually combating against this adolescent fighter.

The high-ranking soldier was the first to act, making a dashing towards the boy. Both of his fists were clenched and were well-ready to make an offensive maneuver against the warrior defense. However, seeing how his low-ranking comrades were fighting, the robed man decided to take a different route to attacking the child. When he was close enough, the cultist swift shifted to the novice pirate's left at a fast rate. While the young fighter was able to take notice of the man's movement, it was difficult to dodge his next move as the robed individual launched forth a kick with his right leg. It managed to successfully hit the young martial artist in his right side. The impact caused him to give an inaudible grunt of discomfort. Retracting his leg, the cultist reared back his right fist. He then, launched it at the the adolescent. He successfully hit him in his left jaw, causing him to stagger back slightly. He was beginning to feeling how the low-ranking cultists did from when he had hit them previously. Unfortunately for the high-ranking soldier he was fighting, the boy was beginning to get used to the man's fighting style.

The opponent of the young warrior rushed forth against to try and finished him off by launching forth a kick with his left leg. The man was getting too carried away as it would not be that easy to defeat someone of his caliber. The boy was able to see the attack coming. As such, he easily dodged it and began a counterattack, afterwards. He reared back his right hand, which he clenched into a fist. He thrusted it forward with great force that was difficult to dodge up close. The punch successfully connected with the cult soldier's chest. The impact caused him to let out a painful grunt in the process of receiving damage as a result. Retracting his fist, the young fighter followed up with a knee strike utilizing his left leg. It was able to hit the robed man in his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. The boy soon took a few steps back to allow the cultist to regain his air. The robed individual will have to take a note and thank him on his generosity so suddenly. He may be his enemy, yet he was being somewhat of a gentleman. When the cultist's breath was regained, he stood and got into a battle stance. Malik soon returned to his own combative position to resume the battle.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Both fighter stared at each other, waiting for what move will be make as that close watch their movement. The boy was cautious about this opponent as he could utilize tactic unknown to him, despite his gifted intelligence. This man he was doing battle with was clever. Thankfully, he doesn't underestimate his opponents as it will lead to one's downfall. However, he wonder how his foe sees his opponents when the battle slowly flows into motion. He will soon find out as it appears the cult soldier is about to make his next move. Deciding that it was now his turn to act, the cultist rushed forward towards the adolescent, hands clenched into fists and well-prepared to attack the young fighter. The boy readied himself for what tactic the man himself will try to through him off-guard and get him to lower his defense. When the the robed man was close enough, he performed a motion that apparently from the teenage warrior's view was a roundhouse. He kept his guard up on his upper-body, but the man's aim was the lower-part of the novice pirates body. When he was halfway finished with his technique, he soon crouched, before it was finished. The man's suddenly change in position left him distracted with little room to guard from this cultist's maneuver. The roundhouse successfully hit the boy, but instead of his chest or face, it was his legs. This threw himself off balance and cause him to fall to the floor. With his quick-thinking, the boy managed to catch himself and roll back and out of the the man's line of combat range.

Standing up from the unexpected maneuver, the novice pirate returned to his fighting position. The boy deciding that he should be the one on the offensive as he rushed forth towards his opponent, ready to take the next move. The cultist man was on guard, he too expecting the adolescent to land a physical blow somewhere on his upper-body. What he didn't know is about the boy's intellect as well as cleverness. It was a sign that the cultist was underestimating him. That was to be expected. Malik was still a child and one does not find many teens capable of crushing whole groups of soldiers single-handedly. However, he was no ordinary kid and that simply underestimating him was a mistake, which will leave to one's downfall. When the young warrior was close enough, he was ready ti initiate his attack. This time, it would be a technique, his signature one. It has been a considerable amount of time, since he used it, so he decided it was time to utilize it again. The robed man in front of him kept a tight defense upfront, but was prepared from any offensive from various other directions. So, the adolescent ducked under the man with his right hand clenching into a fist. He then, focused his strength into it and with a strong thrust upwards, the boy managed to break through the man's defense and hit him in his chin. The sudden, powerful impact from the teenage martial artist known as "Ryuutakashi" caused the cultist to stagger back from the sheer intensity. The boy stood on his feet, his body already shifted into a combative position.

"N-Not bad kid, you dashed straight for me and at the moment I thought you would come at me with a frontward assault, you maneuver around my defenses and struck at a weak point you have discovered. You're pretty smart, I never seen any teen fight like that. Guess that's what I get for underestimating you, because you look as such." The robed man stated, having figured out Malik's strategy, his tone laced with amazement at the young fighter's prowess in close-combat. The teenage pirate could tell this man had yet to face an enemy such as him. Someone who was still practically a kid and yet more powerful than any other man he had faced. Deciding to go even further with his recent tactic, the young warrior made a dash for the cultist before him. The closer he got, the greater his speed grew. From the robed man's speculation, it appears the boy was going to ram into him. He positioned himself to endure the attack. What he didn't know is that this was only part of the little genius's plan. It was an interesting maneuver that requires one to charge forth and tried an unexpected action.

When the formidable adolescent was close enough, he came to a skid as he slide across the floor with ease, passing the the robed man as he did. He quickly stopped behind him and turned on his feet. This certainly surprised the high-ranking soldier watching from afar as he never seen the kid tried anything such as this in all the time since that finally meet face-to-face. With the young warrior now directly behind him, he motioned himself for a barrage of physical blows, three to be exact. With a simple dash he launched forth a kick with his right leg, an elbow strike with his left arm, and finally, a strong punch with his right. All three attack managed to hit with the final hitting the back of the cultist's neck, causing the man to fall to the ground. When he landed, his body fell limp, unconscious for who knows how long. This only left the one high-ranking member of the cult to defeat before he could move on to rescue the king and queen . He swiftly turned to face the last of his opponents in this area. After this victory, he has to make a quickly dash towards the throne. He needs to make sure the rulers of the Briss Kingdom are safe. If not, he will step in the line of fire to take down any threat to ensure that they were alright.

[Techniques Used: Ryuutakashi: -15 = 220 Stamina]

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Observing everything single bit of the battle from a safe distance, the last remaining cultist within the area stood before the adolescent warrior, shocked at his caliber. Even soldiers of the organization, ranking higher than the lesser ones they led, could not stand against someone of this power. Still, despite the display of the boy's intellect, skill, and strategy that he possessed, the robed man was still willing to combat this martial artist in battle. The young fighter stand waiting for what the cultist decided to do next, now that he has seen all of his comrades fall before this teenage pirate. He may be the only cultist here in the hall to confront him at the the moment, but there wasn't much else he could possibly do other than fight. Besides, his pride as a cult soldier wouldn't allow it. So, with little choice on what to do next, he started to traverse towards the boy whom had taken down all of his allies right in front of him with little effort. The young warrior shifted his current position to a combative stance, preparing himself for what the cultist coming at him slowly had planned. Though, it was highly unlikely due to the time he was taking contemplating on what just happened in front of him. Malik wonders, if it was really that mind-boggling for his actions to begin with at all.

When the the robed man was in front of the young martial artist, he completely stopped. He then, got into an offensive position, readying himself, like the boy did recently. As such, the confrontation was almost underway as both fighter stared at one another, expecting for either side to make a move, look for an opening and deliver a counterattack. A sudden idea popped into the confines of the boy's mind. It was about getting the high-ranking cult soldier he was now combating against to let his guard down through a maneuver, which would make him attack. This would leave open a spot on the man's body he could strike there. With a person of exceptional knowledge such a Malik himself, ideas of that level were bound to cross his thought quite easily. Deciding to give the the tactic a try, the young fighter move in a way that appeared to the robed individual he was going to land an attack. The man decided himself that he would inflict damage first before the adolescent could. He quickly clenched his right hand into a fist. In that instant, he thrusted it forth. The boy saw this and knew exactly what his next move what be.

I was hoping you would do that. With all of that nervousness from being the only one left to fight me, you would be very paranoid, expecting almost anything. This would cause you to act at the slightly movement, so this tactic would be easy in helping me get around your defenses at the start of this match." The novice pirate thought, inwardly stating his reasons for utilizing his tactic in the first place. The punch the robed man threw was easily dodged by the young martial artist. The adolescent fight clenched his own fists, quickly preparing what his own attack will be. Firstly, he thrusted a strong punch into the cultist's abdomen with his right arm. It managed to connect with the soldier letting out a grunt of pain in the process. Using his left fist, he gave a firm hook with it. It was successfully able to land in his right jaw. The strength from the impact pushed him back a few feet. This blow also caused him to stagger slightly. Malik decided to wait for a few minutes to allow his opponent to regain his composure. He was taught on being a good sport by his parent, that he should be honorable and virtuous, even if the person he is fighting is evil. Of course, everyone has their own limits in patience, kindness, and mercy. This is also something they told him about. In a case where an enemy he faces is so infuriatingly wicked, it was okay the let loose with rage, but remembers to not let it take control of him as it could lead to him being controlled by his darkness.

The cult soldier used the time he was generously given to by the young warrior to catch his breath as well as restore the composure he had lost in those few moment he was recent exchange blows with the adolescent. He quickly returned to his battle stance and rushed towards his foe. The boy saw this and prepared on what move the cultist would try on him as a counter from his own tactic he had previously tried. With not much surprise to behold, the robed man launched forth a kick with his right leg. Rather than dodge, the teenage pirate raised his arms to guard in the direction the attack was coming. He easily blocked it, but with impressive quickness, he took a couple of steps close to his opponent that allowed him to close the distance need to deliver a counterattack. He performed a roundhouse kick with his left leg utilizing great force. With the boy so close to himself, the man couldn't move out of the way quick enough to dodge the blow. The attack successfully landed in the right side of his head. The force of the attack caused him to be pushed back a few feet. However, he was not finished just yet. It was time he utilized his signature technique to end this match between them. With both feet on the stone floor, the adolescent warrior clenched his right fist, focusing his strength within it. The man saw what was coming, but was too shaken to react. The novice pirate then, rushed forward. With the distance closed with him and the cultist, he swung his fist forward. It managed to successfully land in the middle of his face. This was his technique, "Ryuutakashi" being utilized. The impact of the punch knocked him to the floor.

When he landed with a audible thump that could be heard through the whole of the hallway, he immediately fell unconscious. With this victory, he triumphed victoriously over all the enemies he had encountered. He immediately turned and ran towards the throne room, where the king and queen would be, hoping they are alright whether in danger or not.

[Techniques Used: Ryuutakashi 15x: -22.5 = 197.5 Stamina]

[Word Count: 5828 Words]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum