One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Start of an Adventure Task 2: Knowing the Situation [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Start of an Adventure Task 2: Knowing the Situation [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Start of an Adventure Task 2: Knowing the Situation [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Start of an Adventure Task 2: Knowing the Situation [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Start of an Adventure Task 2: Knowing the Situation [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Start of an Adventure Task 2: Knowing the Situation [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Start of an Adventure Task 2: Knowing the Situation [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Start of an Adventure Task 2: Knowing the Situation [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Start of an Adventure Task 2: Knowing the Situation [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Task Name: Knowing the Situation
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: As Malik ventures further into the town he was in, he has stumbled upon a conspiracy. He finds mysterious cultists torturing townsfolk. At seeing such an act, his blood begins to boil. His gaze tells one he will make them pay. At the same time, he could tell they were planning something sinister that has to do with taking over the whole land. To learn more of the danger that approaches the South Blue, the boy will have to beat them into submission and ask them on the whereabouts of their operations before moving on to where to strike next. Though, they seem strong, they pose an interesting challenge.
Enemy Details: 2 Tier 1 Cultists, 1 Tier 2 Cultist
Boss: No Boss

The young pirate continued to progressed through the pathway he had previously took to traverse deeper into the Briss Kingdom. This is too better explore the land, he wanted to know more about and maybe find out the reason behind it's current state. His arrival here in the first place was certainly not an uneventful situation. For which was referred to when he meet a street gang while trying to find his way around the town he had previously entered. He recalled how they were all so cocky, especially the leader, whom was nothing more than an overconfident brute of a man. It slightly annoyed him remembering the words they said to him, ow they though they were superior. In reality, they were bully who picked on others to feel better about themselves. In his own opinion, they were cowards. Though, he inwardly admitted that the leader show at least some bravery before backing up in fear of the boy. Thinking about the lesson he had taught made him all the more satisfied. Taking one step after the other, Malik slowly shifted the angle of his eyesight to try and carefully examine his surroundings. It was to make sure he was going in the right direction. As he did so, he also noticed that there were little to no inhabitants around.

"Hmm, it would seem the kingdom isn't as populated as before so many years ago. That or I have made it to a path that leads to another town. Many individuals have been cold to me when I first got here, but when I showed how strong I was, they became impressed. Still, those hooligans I have defeated were too easy in comparison to my skill. For some reason, I feel as if there are more dangerous enemies I have yet to meet here. If so, i must be both cautious and prepared to face them." He thought to himself, recalling his previous encounter with lesser opponents, reactions to the multiple inhabitant he has seen, and wondering what other foes he is to face while he continues his adventure in this land. While he is acting with caution at the moment, he was also excited at the thought of fighting powerful opponents. This might be due to the fact he grew up living like a warrior on his home island with his family, being taught their fighting style passed down from generation to generation. He still has much training to do with his martial arts, but it was still enough to easily overwhelm the thugs he had fought in the previous town.

While traversing through the pathway to another section of the kingdom, the adolescent boy, suddenly, heard cries of pain. He calm to an abrupt stop and carefully listened to where these screams were coming from. They sounded feminine, which would indicate a women was either in danger or trouble. Being the selfless person that he is he quickly ran in the direction from which the cries of agony emitted. The pathway he tread across began to change as a split in the road appear before him. When he made it to the intersection, he stopped within the middle. He closed his eyes and listened once more from which way the sound was coming from. More scream emanated, coming from the right path. Opening his golden brown orbs, Malik turned to his corresponding side and ran in the aforementioned direction. He had no time to waste, someone was in danger and he refuses to stand by and let them suffer. He had arrived in an alleyway and to his disgust, someone was being torture before his very eyes by what appears to be three men in purple robes with trims of a darker shade. To make the scene more appalling, the mysterious people were hurting an innocent as well as beautiful women. Even from this distance, he could see tears running down over her face.

"Please, no more, I don't even know what I did wrong!" She exclaimed while she sobbed out of her own unfortunate suffering. She was strapped to the wall of the alley, having small cuts covering her fragile form. Blood dared to trickle down his forehead. To finalize her condition, bruises decorated her body, obviously cause by the men in the robes before the young pirate whom had arrived. Though, the women's tormentors have yet to notice him as they were too busy hurt her to get information unknown to the boy. One of the men within the robes stood out from the others. One of the most defining features was a dark purple triangle with each point resting within circles having outlines of the same color. He gave a large smirk as he started to approach the sobbing women. When she noticed, she started to shiver. What ever he was about to do to her, he will soon regret it as he was unaware of the wrathful glare staring dagger into his soul, yet he could feel it. He deciding to brush it off. When the cloaked individual who stood out from the rest stopped in front of the injured woman, he cupped her face with his right hand. He held her head up to forcibly face him.

"It's not what you did wrong, my sweet. We are just making an example out of you. We have demand we want to make to the king, but to do that we need a little incentive. We will show you to him, to let him know that this is what we will do to more of his people, if he so refusing our desire. Now hold still while I give a cut that doesn't heal on that pretty face of yours." He explained, telling the woman and, unknowingly, to the pirate behind them all of why they are hurting a woman so much. He took out a small nice with his left hand and the female could feel her fear raising. At that moment, Malik clenched both of his fists, unable to tolerate such dark behavior in front of him. He immediately rush towards the group, moving so fast he flew pass the two individual within the plain purple robes. They noticed him just now when he was in front of them, but both were unable to react to his speed. Before the supposed leader to harm the woman any further he came to a halt on the cloaked man's right and landed a swift sideways kick to his right jaw with his right leg. The result impact knocked him to the ground, causing him to drop his knife as well. The woman looked on in shock and possible hope that this boy may just be her savior. He stood up with a fierce glare in his eyes, shocking all three cloaked men momentarily that a child could be so intimidating.

"Disgusting, How dare you harm this lady all for just getting what you want. I will personally make sure that you wicked men are put in your place. Not only that, I will see to it that you all will pay." He said, stating his anger towards their crimes. He then turned to the lady whom was still strapped to the alleyway's wall. He quickly took the bindings off and grabbed hold of her before she fell to the ground. He bend his legs and set her down gently in a certain corner where she will not get hurt during his soon-to-be confrontation with the individuals he consider his enemies entirely. When he was sure she was now safe, he stood again, turning on his feet and staring at the supposed leader with the same glare, but less intensity, having calm down from helping the woman.

Last edited by Malik Roberts on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Standing before the mysterious cloaked men, Malik kept his angry gaze. He was going to show them what true pain was and how he wasn't going to let them hurt anyone ever again. From their attire, he could see they belonged to some type of organization. What it's name was and what their goal were he had yet to discover. However, he was certain he will find out soon enough. The man who appeared to be their leader, started to get up from the sudden physical blow that the young novice pirate had landed on his recently. He held his right jaw with his left hand as he began to feel the pain from such an attack. The leader looked towards the adolescent's gaze once more before shuttering at the intensity of his anger. He was not just angry, but enraged to the point he would bludgeon all three of these robed men. They had hurt an innocent women who didn't even know what she did wrong in the first place. All for getting what they want. Such selfishness and greed needed to be punished. Not knowing the full extent of this boy's strength, the leader turned to his two men to give an order.

"Both of you, get over here and show this boy what we're made of. We will resume our session with the woman once we have defeated him." He commanded, stated that the three of them will fight this teenager. The martial artist on the other hand would never let this savages hurt this woman ever again and make they pay for every cut, bruise, and drop of blood. One of the two leader follows walked up to the group until he was staring down the boy in front of him. He would be the first to challenge him to a battle. The other follower and the leader stood back to give both competitors room for their battle. Malik's opponent then, got into a battle stance. The boy soon got into a combative position of his own. For a certain reason, he felt he should be careful. Something told him that these men were on a higher level compared to the thugs he had previously defeated. He should keep on his toes and especially not waste or misuse any of his stamina. This also counts for his techniques.

"Let's begin shall we?" The follower in front of the boy said, proclaiming the start of their battle. With though words, he has decided himself that he will be the first one to attack. He rushed to Malik with a formidable speed, his fists raised and prepared for executing physical blows in intricate ways. When he was closed enough to the boy, he thrusted his right fist towards his face. The adolescent raised his hands to block the attack. He was successful in stopping it, bu the follower wasn't finished. He took this opportunity to launch another attack as he thrusted his left fist into his stomach. He managed to connect this blow with an effective impact. Malik grunt from the followers punch in his stomach, shock of the blow leaving him off-guard from a kick from his enemy's right leg aimed at hit his left jaw. The novice pirate managed to react in time as he raised his left forearm and block the blow with surprising strength. The boy took a few steps back, gaining some distance between the follower and himself. He took deep breaths and exhale to help his focus. He then, began to formulate a way to defeat this man without wasting any stamina. He had already took a considerable blow from him, but managed to guard against two of the three attack aimed at different parts of his body.

"Hmm, let me see, what is the best way to get by his defense, if he has any. From his recent assault, I can tell his fighting style is throwing one off-guard through the distraction of block one attack. After that, he last a blow into one of their opening. A clever tactic. Maybe a head-on strike will work against him, with a certain twist to it." He thought, carefully thinking about his counterattack on his opponent and maybe finding a way to defeat easily. Malik's strength alone was impressive enough, but combine with his intelligence, he was both a deadly and dangerous fighter. With a new tactic already in his mind in moments, he quickly ran to the follower. Said enemy got into his battle stance, ready to defend the straight-forward strike. However, that was only part of his strategy. When he was two feet away from the robed man, he shifted his movement to his left, fast and smooth. This caught his opponent by surprised to which he react with a sideways kick with his left leg to the man's side. It effectively connected.

"Guh! He is a skill martial artist. Very well, it appears I will have to give it my all." Stated the robed individual as he felt the impact of Malik's kick in the process. He a few steps back not before rushing back in for a frontal assault. The boy stood firm against this next attack. When closing the distance, his opponent began to deliver a series of punches and kick. He has sustained a few blows, but managed to evade the rest of them, much to his enemy's irritation. Malik followed suit with one of his own types of offensive by thrusting in his right fist into the man's stomach. It managed to connect, with the robed individual back away gripping from where he was struck with both hands, showing signs of pain. The young pirate stood in a combative stance, showing signs of damage he had previously sustained as a drop of blood trickled down from his lips on their left. He lifted his corresponding hand and wiped it off. Then, he rushed the robed man. He decided on uses some of his techniques, but must be cautious as to not waste any stamina. When he was close enough. He pulled back his right fist and concentrated his strength into it.

"Ryuutakashi!" He exclaimed as he launched the attack at his opponent's face. It successfully connected, hitting his right jaw. He soon fell to the ground, unconscious afterwards. The boy soon turned his attention towards the two remaining robed men. He grabbed his right fist with a open left hand, cracking his knuckles. After his recent victory, he still have much energy to spare.

[Techniques Used: Ryuutakashi: -15 Stamina = 135 Stamina]

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Malik waited for his next opponent to step forth. He had expected it to be the other follower, sense the one in the uniquely decorated purple robe was the leader. They was how it went for certain groups. The one who was commanding the forces sent forth those who ranked below him. This is to either measure the strength of his foes, before they were to fight themselves. This is what the adolescent pirate thought of the situation he was in at the moment. As he continued to combat the leader's minions, the said opponent will take the chance to analyze his technique and see how he fights. As for a way to have the upper hand, the boy tries to conserve much of his stamina as to not reveal most of his tactics. This will give him a chance to surprise the leader when he finally faces him in combat. However, to do so, he will have to sustain a certain amount of blows to conceal his true power. It was a sufficient risk to stop this men from hurting this woman and anyone else for that matter. With a short period of time passing all those who were within the alleyway by, the second follower stepped forth to challenge the boy.

"I will be your next opponent. I must warn you though, I am no pushover. Let us see how strong you really are. I could see you were holding back." The robed man said, understanding the reason behind Malik's actions in his previous battle. The boy gave a small smirk, indicating that his current opponent was correct. He can expect that this man will push him to exhaust much of his power before he can fight their leader. He will have to be very evasive to save strength as such. He got into a fighting stance along with the follower. Both stared each other down, ready to initiate the second battle thus far. Unlike before, Malik was the one to start with the first strike instead. He dashed towards his enemy, quickly closing the distance. Using his left elbow, he thrusted it forward to inflict harm on the follower. His aim was at his face. The foe managed to block the elbow strike with both hands. Taking this situation to advantage, the boy gripped at the clothes on the man's chest and lifted him up off the ground. He freed his elbow from his opponents guard and gripped the cloth of his robe on the man's shoulder. He turned in the opposite direction he was facing, throwing his enemy backwards with great strength.

The leader was shocked as well as astounded by the boy's physical prowess. He just managed to easily throw one of his followers, like that of a rag doll. Said man landed on his back as the boy turned in the direction he threw him. He was kind enough to allow his opponent to stand up. The robed man was able to successfully get onto his feet after suffering such a painful throw down. Then, he stood up and turned to face the one threw him to the ground in the first place. At this moment, he was beginning to see this boy not as a child anymore, but as a warrior. He was far different than any kid both he and his leader have ever faced. He may not know where he came from, but he was do everything in his power to end his journey here. He bend his legs to an exact angle before shooting forward. Malik stood firm in his combative position, preparing himself for an oncoming maneuver. The robed individual pulled back his right fist making it appear as if he was going for a punch, but at that moment, he lifted up his left leg and landed a kick into his chest. He then, followed suit with with his right fist, connecting it with his left jaw. Malik was push back a considerable distance, approximately one to two feet. His gaze was covered in the shadows of his bangs, hiding his expression. The leader standing on the sidelines as well as the follower fighting the young pirate began to smirk. They had hoped he was back away and announce defeat. Instead, he stood up and showed them a small smile. This was shocking to both of them.

"You are very strong, I knew a felt that somehow you would be a formidable opponent. I wanted to save my strength to combat against your leader, but it would seem you have reach your goal. You have force my hand to utilize one of my technique. Still, I will only show you one or two of them." Malik Said, stated that he will only show so little of his family's fighting style. Once he was finished with the follower, he will use the remaining strength he has to defeat the leader. Decided he has heard enough, the aforementioned opponent decided to finish him off with his fists. He dashed towards him and launch a punch with his left hand, but he easily dodged it. At that exact moment, the boy put his right palm over his other, which face downward. Focusing his strength into both, he pulled them back. With a mighty thrust, he launched them in a claw-like fashion. It successfully connected to the followers chest. This was his "Tora Suiryoku", a technique focused around putting brute force into one deadly strike. The impact resulted in the enemy coughing up blood. Afterward, his vision began to blood. Unable to stand up any longer, he forward to the ground on the boy right side. When he landed, he fell unconscious. Malik stood with both his clenched fists at his sides, turning to face the leader. He seemed both dumbfounded and frightened to see both of his soldier done away with so quickly.

"Now, it is your turn." The martial artist simply stated. He was ready to defeat this man with everything he has. He will be tired afterwards, but the fact that the woman and other people will be safe will be more than satisfaction. However, he will not knock him unconscious, like the others. He still needed to know more of this organization and it's members. He felt that whoever was behind this, he has to defeat in order to stop this terrorism the commanders and their soldiers were doing.

[Techniques Used: Tora Suiryoku: -15: 120 Stamina]

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Getting into a combative position, the young pirate novice prepared himself for a serious battle before him. Since it was the leader he was up against as his next opponent, he will have to put all of his strength into his blows to hurt him. Now that he wasn't holding back, he can push himself to his maximum output. This was going to be much needed considering his current opponent was the leader, the same man who tortured the innocent woman. Speaking of whom, she was sleeping soundly in the corner of the alleyway. When he crushes this mysterious individual and founds out more of the organization he and his soldiers were from, he will take her for some medical attention for all the bruises and cuts she had sustained. He will be sure to deliver pain far greater than he could ever induce into another living being. He will feel punishment from Malik's perspective, he will feel suffering. The leader himself began to cautiously walk up to the teenager in from of him. To him, he, like his follower, viewed this boy not just a just, but as a deadly warrior. He was undoubtedly dangerous, especially to the plans of his respective organization.

You power was... unexpected, child. Not only did you do away with my comrades with little effort, but you have proved you have an exceptional level of strength. In fact, yours goes beyond the level of a humans. In that case, I needn't hold back against an opponent of your caliber. If I should, I will most likely regret it." The remaining robed individual, who seems to be actually complimenting the power of the boy he is facing, giving respect where it is due. While he his words said were true at the moment, it still doesn't change the face about what he did to the innocent woman sleeping peacefully in the corner of the alleyway they are currently at. Flattering right now, will get him no where. The boy knows what kind of person he is and he shall be punished, one way or another. The leader began to walk up to the teenager, ready yet anxious to start his confrontation with him. He had already seen first-hand what this boy was capable of. He had never expected a human to be capable of such feats.

"Already this boy is a powerful individual by himself. All of this just because I was playing with the girl before. If I were to let my guard down, I would be the one suffering, instead. Not to mention the strength of his and, if he were to eat a Devil Fruit..." The uniquely robed man thought, unable to finished the last sentence within his head due to fear. The idea of a young pirate such as Malik eat a Devil Fruit was too frightening for him to put into words. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he was afraid of this boy. When he stopped a far distance away from him, he shifted into a battle stance. As afraid as he was, his pride will not allow him to flea, like a coward. Staring each one down, both combatants started to circled one another. The young pirate had to be careful. This man he was facing at the moment must be of a higher level than the other two individuals he had defeated earlier on. The leader suddenly rushed forward, making the decision that he will be the one to attack first. His speed was impressive,a little above his followers'. He immediately closed the distance with Malik and gave a swift punch to his stomach. He gave a small, inaudible grunt upon receiving the blow. It was the boy turn to counterattack as he stood firm from the leader's punch. He raised his right fist and quickly thrusted it to the man's face. The blow successfully connected to his left jaw and now both had each landed a hit on each other in mere moments.

That didn't end there, neither side would fall. The battle between them has yet to begin. The uniquely robed man removed his hand from the boy's gut as did he with taking his knuckle away from his enemy's jaw. The young martial artist continued with a left kick to his opponent's right side. The man held up his right calves, successfully blocked the attack. Each retract their limb and the robed individual launched a kick with his left leg. It was able to be block by Malik left forearm was ease. The man pulled back his appendage and took a few steps away from the boy. The started to stare each other down again. The novice pirate still has bruises over his body from his previous battle, but it is nothing major. They will all disappear over time and he will be as good as new. Malik thoughts then, went back to the women in need of medical attention. While she won't die, it would be awful to just leave her hear, especially after what happen. He was not just fighting for the right reason, he was fighting for the sake of someone else. That alone made him stronger. As he continued to think about it more and more, his expression grow serious. The leader readied himself from before the boy and then, noticed his knife beside him. He also noticed that the boy is unzipping his hoodie, before taking it off. He then, walked over to the woman in the alleyway, seeing that she is still sleeping. When he was closed enough, he bend down and sat her up. He then, put his hoodie over her, covering her wounds and keeping her warm. He stood back up and turned towards the leader, revealing a black shirt with a black lightning with a white outline.

"I do not want my favorite hoodie to get torn to pieces or dented. I also do feel comfortable leaving this innocent lady in this state. So, after I defeat you, I am taking her to a doctor. Now let us finish this." He said, ready to defeat this man.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
As he stood before the leader with anger still present in his gaze, the young martial artist got into his combative position. Before the robed man can follow suite he reached down to reclaim his knife. He then, got into a battle stance, seemingly showing more confidence in winning this confrontation. This was probably due to the fact he had a weapon. As powerful as he is, Malik can still be injured like any other ordinary human being. He wasn't much of a weapon specialist, he primary uses his own body as a weapon. That is how many martial artist fair well in combat. Still, a blade that small would be easy to dodge. However, he didn't feel like getting stabbed or cut. Also, from just the sight of that weapon, Malik could tell the man was being desperate. Whatever the reason may be, he appear to have no experience with a sword or any blade. All he knows is to swing it around. The two combatants started to circle each other again, both keeping an eye on their opponent's movement. At a moment such as this one, Malik was more focused on getting that small weapon from him than inflict pain on his body.

The leader rushed forward towards the boy, knife in right hand and ready to stab at him. If one were to know this man, he was ruthless and show no regard to even women and children. The robed individual was aiming at the young pirates heart without a doubt. The adolescent could see that himself. He calmly looked in the man's eyes and could see he was planning for a fatal blow, where ever it may be on one of his vital points. With a bored expression on his visage, he swiftly side-stepped to his right, successfully evading the evasive blood. However, it is not without some damage. Thankfully, he had only sustained a small cut on his left bicep. He has a first-aid in his backpack over his shoulder. He can patch up wounds this easy. He can also help with the woman sleeping in the alleyway. After successfully dodging the slash of the blade, Malik decides to have him drop that weapon of his and fight fair. The young pirate lifts up his left hand, fashioning it in a claw-like manner. Thrusting it forward, he gripped tightly on the man's right shoulder. The pain caused him to roar in agony, dropping the knife as a result. The boy then, used his right fist punched him in the chest, sending him tumbling to the ground on his back. After which, he bent down and picked up the handle of the knife with his right hand. He then, put it in his right pants pocket. The boy noticed his foe getting back up on his feet.As he stood, he had a look of embarrassment and anger.

"You brat, as powerful as you are, I refuse to lose to a child. I am a cultist of the Tri-Shadow Organization. To lose to some of such young age would be an shame unbearable!" The leader exclaimed, revealing the name of his cult and the fact that he is a cultist. Now Malik was starting to get some. He was also beginning to see that this man was arrogant and too filled with pride to allow defeat of someone of an obviously younger age such as him. He would have to admit, getting beaten by a child would be embarrassing, but as least he was man enough to accept that defeat and learn from it, while this guy saw it as unbearable shame. He shifted to his combative stance again, holding his left hand out and gesturing for the cultist to charge at him. Angered even further, the robed man rushed at him with his balled fists, ready to end this. However, the one who will come out the victor seems to aim towards the other side. The young pirate readied himself for the attack coming at him. He parried it well as the cultist launched his right fist at him then, he left fist and dodged both. At that moment, he proceeded to used a technique he has yet to reveal to any of his enemies this far. With his left leg, Malik performed an upper-kick. This successfully hit the cultist in his chin, knocking him off the ground and five feet in the air. He jumped up himself and used his right leg and drop kick the man's head with immense force. When the attack connected, the cultists crashed into the ground. The impact created a noticeable rumble and the man spat out blood. This technique of his was called, "Yousou".

With little to no strength left, he was unable to move. However, he was still conscious and he had enough energy to speak to someone. This is what the novice pirate was looking for as he landed on the ground in front of the defeated cultist. He crouched to the ground with a solemn expression. The man was helpless before this boy as he remained stuck in the cobblestone pathway. There wasn't much he could do in such a state, especially when is dazed from being hit in his head so hard smashing in the ground. All he could do was lay motionless on the stone pavement and look up to the one who had defeated him, which he did. Surprisingly, Malik didn't look down on him at all, he had a look of sympathy. He is trying to understand for why a man would hurt a woman as he had did. Still, words have done little to touch the heart of a person as cold as he is. He stood up from where he was and turned on his feet to walk up to the injured woman. He wanted to know more of Tri-Shadow and where they do their heinous operations, but tend to the woman health and safety is of utmost importance. When he reached her, he crouched down again and picked her up bridal style. Then, he walked back over to the man.

"Now, answer me, what is it that this cult of yours does and where are their base of operations. I believe the name of it was Tri-Shadow?" He commanded, not really in the best of mood to console with an enemy of sorts. At least he was being merciful and not at all violent. As the man raised his head in defeat, he answered to boy's questions and told him the information he needed to know. After this was finished, he will take the woman to a doctor and help treat both her and his wounds. Then, he will be off to take on the cult, Tri-Shadow.

[Techniques Used: Yousou: -15 = 105 Stamina]

[Word Count: 5604 Words]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum