One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Fateful Meeting? [Social] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Fateful Meeting? [Social] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Fateful Meeting? [Social] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Fateful Meeting? [Social] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Fateful Meeting? [Social] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Fateful Meeting? [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Fateful Meeting? [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Fateful Meeting? [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Fateful Meeting? [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fateful Meeting? [Social] Empty Fateful Meeting? [Social] Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:32 pm

Marlo

Marlo
Marlo was on the captain's ship recovering from the espionage mission he had with Christopher, he was still thinking about what he seen. "Some kind of hybrid of human and animal...what could be the means of this? Well, whatever it was it seemed to be far off from the mark so, maybe it will take awhile for them to make." Marlo was able to calm himself down with the fact that the scientist had a long way to go before he could make a perfect hybrid if that was what he was going for, but maybe it would be around sooner than Marlo was originally thinking. Anyhow, as the time flew passed the captain came into Marlo's dorm with a letter that had a gold sticker on it. "It look like someone wants to meet you." The captain handed him the letter and walked out of the room while closing the door behind him. "A letter? Maybe it's for my deeds at Base #45." Marlo opened the envelope carefully making sure to preserve the fancy looking paper and took out another fancy looking paper that seemed to be written in cursive. The letter read "Come to Briss Kingdom, we have some people we would like you to meet to further your future as a revolutionary. No matter how odd they are you must be compatible with them, you never know, they just might be your new crew mates, also don't forget the secret code...'Dawnstrider' and the rendezvous point is a pub called 'Devil's Advocate." The letter was oddly short, but at least it got to the point and had no cryptic messages, even though that would be fun for him to solve.

Marlo got up from the bed and got equipped in his normal gear with his katanas by his side. "Well I guess I'll tell captain to head that way." Marlo walked to the captain's office to inform him on what the letter said. "Well, how lucky are you! We were heading there anyway so, we'll let you roam free. You must be careful though because we do not have control over that island and it is a pretty terrible place within the shadows. Don't mess with any sketchy people." The captain would say ushering Marlo out of the office and so the wait began, it had been approximately 2 hours until they made it to Briss Kingdom. Marlo headed off the ship and into Briss Kingdom where lush forestry was around covering up the mountains that would reign over top. "Okay, time to find this pub when I get to the pub, it should be here in the northern part like captain told me earlier." Marlo was walking with the letter in his right hand.

He continued to walk until he entered a village that looked to barely have any people in it, that was weird because as a child he always heard stories about how great this place was, but the same couldn't be said for it's sorry state now. The people that were there looked at Marlo with an eye of malicious intent, but it bothered him none. He knew what he had came there for, finally he seen the bar and it was called exactly what the letter said it would be "Devil's Advocate." Honestly it's a weird place for a bar if you'd ask him, but again, it mattered not. He entered the establishment and took a dark maple wood seat in the corner of the place with visuals of everything in the room, he could see people enter and leave and all other movements as well. He then waited for the others to arrive.

2Fateful Meeting? [Social] Empty Re: Fateful Meeting? [Social] Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Tenja

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Tenja
Wesley was looking at some ship blueprints for the moment while hanging out at the docks. It was the most he could do if he wanted to get off of this damn island, the only thing that he had left from his old captain before he went M.I.A was a devil fruit. He already ate it, and it tasted like crap, so Wesley was in pretty much a bad mood, trying to keep himself focused on something. “Alright, I cant stay in the south forever, I need to make some moves. So if I get some good quality wood here and…” Wesley was basically thinking out loud. However, his train of thought seemed to be spurred whole he was trying to figure out his own ship problem, some sort of delivery boy from the revolutionary army. “ Oh? What’s this? Wesley’s question wouldn’t be answered, the letter was delivered and the delivery boy made off. “ Heh…” It seemed to be some sort of gathering of revolutionaries, but why would they do it on an island that was predominately controlled by marines in the first place. “Well who cares, either way, I have no intention of dying here. I’ll jump out the damn window if I have to.”

With a simple shrug, Wesley studied the contents and went off to the meeting place. After arriving at the meeting place in his usual threads (See character icon), he walked into devils advocate and take a swat in the near back. “Waiter, some wine. Maybe a plate of chicken, its going to be a long night. “Wesley looked over to the suspicious looking guy that seemed to be serving the area pretty hard since he walked in, the man probably surveyed him too. “so….. you a drug dealer or something? Mr. Dawnstrider?”

3Fateful Meeting? [Social] Empty Re: Fateful Meeting? [Social] Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Yaska Akujin

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Yaska Akujin
“Oi! Thank you ferryman sir for the ride, I am happy that you lent me your service.” Yaska said as he bowed his head and returned to his original posture. The captain of the ferry smiled at the young Shandian and held out his hand. “No problem my winged friend, that will one hundred thousand berry.” He said with a cheerful smile.

Yaska checked his pockets and even his hoodie pockets and then he remembered that he forgot his money at home. A sudden expression of distress found its way on the face of the hooded teen. “Well you see sir… it would appear that I have forgotten my money at home. So in exchange for your service I will repay you with service. Do you need anything done on your ship today sir?” Yaska asked as his right hand made its way to the back of his hooded headed and rested there.

The captain of the ferry’s expression went from one of happiness to confusion to upset in a matter of seconds. “YOU WHAT!? What do you mean you don’t have any Berri’s you little brat!?” The ferry captain roared drawing attention to the docks.

“Well I will happily work to pay off me…” Before Yaska could finish the captain of the ferry ship, who was much bigger than Yaska by at least a meter or two, picked him up by his head and launched him into the direction of the ocean. “SEE YA LATER FREELOADER I HOPE YOU CAN SWIM!” The burley captain yelled as an evil grin spread across his rugged face.

As Yaska went soaring into the air in the direction of the crystal, clear sapphire ocean, he let out a sigh and then cheesed as his wings burst from the back of his hoodie. He flapped his small, ebony wings once and stopped himself in midair. “Well my good sir not only can I swim, I can fly.” Yaska replied as he was hanging upside down over the open sea. He crossed his arms and turned himself right side up. “I was going to repay you and I will but first I must tend to some other matters at hand. Would you please wait here until I am down with my task?” Yaska asked as he waited for a response from the captain below.

The man was shocked to see that he easily stopped himself with little to no struggle and the fact he was willing to still repay his debt confused the captain even more. Yaska took this into account and started to laugh hysterically at the face the burley man was making.

“You should see yourself right now that face is hilarious!” Yaska continued to laugh as he descended right above the calm waters of Briss Kingdom. The silver hair teen reached into his inner pocket that lined his hoodie and pull out the letter he was given from his parents. He opened the folded paper and read to himself softly what was on the parchment:

Come to Briss Kingdom, we have some people we would like you to meet to further your future as a revolutionary. No matter how odd they are you must be compatible with them, you never know, they just might be your new crew mates, also don't forget the secret code...'Dawnstrider' and the rendezvous point is a pub called 'Devil's Advocate.

“Devil’s Advocate, Devil’s Advocate… Who would name a pub that!?” Yaska pondered to himself as he folded up the letter and headed back over to the ferry captain. “I’m sorry to trouble you again sir bu could you help me find…” Yaska paused as he had lost his train of thought. His attention was then captured by the beauty of the sky and the pillow like clouds that filled its calm waters. “Oh yeah! The Devil’s Advocate?” The young Shandian asked as he snapped out of his trance. The ferry captain simply pointed in the direction that the pub was located. Yaska turned his head and could see the sign on the road. With a big smile he bowed and hovered over to the pub excited about what he would see.

Walking into the pub, Yaska had no idea who or what he was looking for. All he had to help him was a code word, which at the moment had slipped his mind. “Excuse me, Miss, My name is Yaska and I am searching for someone or something do you think you could help me out?” The winged teenager asked as he smiled and slightly tilted his head causing a few free strands of hair to shift into his face.

“Look hun, I don’t know what the ‘ell your talkin’ bout, but if you don’t have any Beri you have no business here.” The woman behind the bard said as she hocked a loogie and spit it on the ground.
“Not even for a Dawnstrider?” Yaska said still smiling cheerfully waiting on the information he was seeking.

“What the ‘ell did you just call me ya lil shit!?” The woman said as she rolled up her sleeves preparing to knock some sense into the new patron of her establishment. Yaska sat there smiling with his eyes closed not seeing the potential danger in front of him.

4Fateful Meeting? [Social] Empty Re: Fateful Meeting? [Social] Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Marlo

Marlo
As Marlo was sitting down not realizing that he was looking suspicious he seen someone walk into the bar they seemed to be eyeing him every so often as well, maybe that was the person he was looking for or maybe it was an enemy. Marlo didn’t care or at least that is what it looked like, his expressionless face was not moved, but his mind was thinking a million things. “Who could he be?”, “Was he a marine?”, “Dawnstrider?”. Thinking like this was common for Marlo, it just seemed that those thoughts never translated to his face unless he was extremely emotional. Anyhow, the man had ordered something from the place, but now he began to walk up to him. “Am I a drug dealer? No, I’m nothing of the sort, but...Dawnstrider?” Marlo looked at him waiting to see a reaction on his face, if not Marlo would clutch his katana tightly in his right hand under the table making sure it wasn’t visible to the man.

As he waited for the man’s face to twist in some way to show that he knew what Marlo was talking about another male around his age walked into the bar as well, it seemed he was searching for something. It could be possible the guy was looking for him, but Marlo remained looking at the guy after taking a quick look at the man who just entered. Marlo was about to ask another question until he heard the bartender or whatever she was getting louder and what really perked his ears was the word he was looking for. “Dawnstrider.” So, he was one of them. That is when Marlo would get up and walk to the kid “Excuse, I need to speak to that guy over there.” he continued to walk to the kid which turned into a quick dash to catch the ladies fist. “That’s no way to treat a person.” Marlo would say while bopping the guy on the head. “Hey, I heard you say something about Dawnstrider, you got a letter?” Marlo would look at him curiously.

5Fateful Meeting? [Social] Empty Re: Fateful Meeting? [Social] Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:56 am

Tenja

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Tenja
Oh, so that’s how this works? I thought you did the talking and i did the listening? But yea, I’m who you’re looking for. “ Wesley would say with a sly smile as his wine and meal came to the table. Welsely also gave the man a few berries, something he’s been managing to save up with his old pirate days. “ I’m not trying to keep a tab open but stick around if I need anything. “ With that being said, Wesley was going to turn to the fair skinned lad like himself once more, but he quickly got up and appeared to notice the rukus that was going on at the front end of the place. It seems another “Dawnstrider” seemed to get their hands full and mistake them for, someone else. Then again, would it be too obvious to walk to the two nearest black people in the bar and ask them if they were apart of a secret club or something. “Eh…” Welsey would say as he waved them over and drank some wine. They were causing a little bit of a scene, what happened to being discreet?
It’s a lot better if you order something, even if its small, and get around to keeping the appearance of a paying customer. With a sigh, Wesley also got up and walked over to the group. “ Hey, you run this bar right? Don’t worry, I already got our table situated over there. “ Wesley would say with the plate of finger foods and the fair sized pitcher of wine that was located where he was at. . “They just didn’t know where to sit, and I already paid, so don’t worry about him. And anyway….” Welsey’s words would drift off as he headed back to the table. They really needed to sit the fuck down right now, too much heat.

6Fateful Meeting? [Social] Empty Re: Fateful Meeting? [Social] Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Yaska Akujin

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Yaska Akujin
The sound of the female bartender’s fist impacting the hand of a chestnut toned individual. Yaska examined the young man who was before him. He was a slim fellow, but had some muscle tone to his build; his hair was locked together and flowed in a ponytail down to his back, a green hairband is what kept them together. And his eyes were a light brown, which almost matched the color of the drift wood he saw earlier at the docks.

The one who protected him asked if he had a letter, Yaska pondered the request before he would give a response. He was still confused about the whole situation to begin with.
Before he could collect the words to assemble an answer a slim, athletically built mystery man walked in his direction.
He had an eyepatch over his eyes, Yaska did not know if it was for show or if he was just trying to make a fashion statement. He wore a black bandana, which complimented his combination of shirt and pants.

He explained that he had a table for the three of them and he had already paid for a meal and drink. He had evidence of both these claims. Yaska grinned as he had no idea who these two were but they were being extremely kind to him.
The young Shandian wasted no more time and pulled out a small portion of the envelope his letter had come in.

“My name is Yaska Akujin, Thank you for thwarting this woman’s violence towards me.” He paused and turned the lady and continued. “If punching me in the face will pay for the crimes I have committed before you I will happily accept it.” Yaska said in a cheerful voice as he separated the taller human’s and woman’s hands.

The woman just shook her head and walked into the back, surprised at Yaska’s personality and acceptance for a punishment he did not deserve. Yaska shrugged his shoulders and turned to the two who had helped him. “Now then let’s go talk at the table that our good friend has purchased for us.” Yaska said quickly making his way to the table and front flipping into the air with ease and grace.

7Fateful Meeting? [Social] Empty Re: Fateful Meeting? [Social] Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Marlo

Marlo
"Yaska Akujin you say? Interesting name, as for myself I go by Marlo F. Akari, but you can just call me Marlo." Watching the woman going back to her bar station as if nothing happened lightly agitated Marlo, she knew she was wrong, but didn't apologize. "Anyway, what's your name?" He would ask directing it at the other young man that helped him with that bartender. Awaiting the answer he would continue his walk to the table that the man had bought them and had a pretty good idea. "Well, assuming you all have gotten the letter I think we are supposed to become crew mates. I will talk to Frank and see if he could let you guys in, but I'm relatively knew myself. Although he did seem to be a nice man and he has a goal for the crew which I am interested in and we all should be considering we are revolutionaries. Now, would all of you care to tell me about yourselves?" Marlo would cross his legs and and look ready to listen attentively.

8Fateful Meeting? [Social] Empty Re: Fateful Meeting? [Social] Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Tenja

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Tenja
Yaska Akujin and Marlo F. Akari huh?” Wesley kept those names in the back of his head as he poured himself a little wine to drink. “I’m not much of an alcoholic, but in case you get a bit of an edge when meeting someone new that you’re supposed to associate yourself with, it’s there to calm your nerves. Well, at least it calms mine. “ After pouring himself a little bit to drink, Wesley would scratch his chin.” Ahh well, I guess I should go first then. My name is Wesley Blackman, ex pirate of the Blackman pirates. My adopted father is Greives Blackman, leader of the crew. You must of heard that they got taken out, it happened right after we secured a devils fruit from one of our ventures, who would of thought that the fruit would be nothing more than bait. “ Wesley would say as he looked way. The idea was to use the fruit as bait continuously , the same as using honey to catch a fly.”

Welsey would then look at both of them before continuing. “Moving on, I’m a shipwright, so I can pull my weight around when it comes to boat repairs, boat upgrades, or breaking down the fucker to build a new one from scratch. It’s a bit too late for amateur hour, but it makes a living. “ Wesley trailed off on the story of his ex crews demise, he didn’t want to talk about that too much when he still didn’t get over it yet. What about you two? Have any talents to offer besides fighting? Revenue is just as important as killing people, considering the side were on right now.

9Fateful Meeting? [Social] Empty Re: Fateful Meeting? [Social] Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Marlo

Marlo
"Well, Wesley you must be a revolutionary meaning that I have to add you to a new faction that was created by Frank. I don't really know much about him yet, but I feel as though under his leadership all of us will be able to reach our goals in due time, of course we all have the common goal of destroying the corrupted marines, but lately I have been asking myself what I will do after that. Anyway, I would like to welcome you to Dawnstrider faction, may all of your dreams be fulfilled while here and I will do my best to accompany you on anything adventure you must embark on." Marlo looked Wesley dead in the eye to show his will while making sure not to emit any uneasiness. "As for me, I have to leave. Do you have a way that I can contact you or do you want to plan up to meet on another island. I wouldn't reccomend this place again seeing as though it is unfriendly and not under revolutionary control as of yet so what do you say?" Marlo would stand up and hold out his hand waiting for the fellow revolutionary to grab it showing a sign of trsut.

10Fateful Meeting? [Social] Empty Re: Fateful Meeting? [Social] Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:55 pm

Tenja

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Tenja
Well, if that's the way that you want it to be, i have no problem with that. "Wesley would say this with an estranged pause, this was a pretty brief meeting and he's only been there for six minutes. I have some unfinished business on this island, i was helping some of the locals fix their fishing boats. Once i'm done with that, I'll be sure to regroup with you in order to head out to wherever were supposed to go. But with all things considered, consider me on board. Wesley would say with a small smile as he shook the hand of Marlo before he left.

OOC: Ok were done

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum