One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Shoot the Messenger EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Shoot the Messenger EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Shoot the Messenger EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Shoot the Messenger EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Shoot the Messenger EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Shoot the Messenger EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Shoot the Messenger EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Shoot the Messenger EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Shoot the Messenger EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates



You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Shoot the Messenger Empty Shoot the Messenger on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
Task Name: Shooting the Messenger
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: NPC
Location: South Blue
Crew, Team, or Personal: Team
Description: Jackson has just been notified by his superiors that a lone Marine vessel will be crossing through the South Blue. The vessel is headed towards base #45 with information they've been able to gather on a large force of Revolutionaries in the area after a violent encounter with them. His job is to stop them before they make it to the base and make sure the information and the remaining crew are never seen again.  
Enemy Details: x10 Tier 0 Ensigns
Boss: Yes

Boss Name: Commodore
Tier: 3
Description: This Marine Commodore is highly proficient in the arts of combat. He makes use of a long ranged weaponry.
Devil Fruit: N/A
Haki Aura: N/A
Equipment: Tier 4 Crossbow and 50x Tier 1 Bolts
Specs: 6 Marksmanship, 1 Hand to hand

Though a few days had passed since Jackson's time on Karate Island and the training he'd endured, he could still feel the soreness in his muscles as he rushed his way through the waters of South Blue. Right about now, he'd probably still be resting if he hadn't been notified by his superiors that there was a job that only a few Revolutionaries currently stationed in South Blue could handle. He'd been briefed that there'd been a battle between Marines and his fellow Revolutionaries in North Blue, and once the battle had concluded only one Marine ship had been able to escape. The ship, however, didn't leave unscathed. They'd lost a majority of their higher ranking members on the ship, and right now only a fraction of them were still alive.

Initially the Revolutionaries saw no threat in allowing this lone ship to escape, but once they figured out exactly how much Intel these Marines happened to acquire on the movement. The Intel needed to be recovered and this ship needed to be intercepted before it could reach Base #45.

At this very moment under the cover of night, Jackson was currently on his way to a little known island within the seas of South Blue in order to meet up with a team of fellow Revolutionaries that had also been briefed about the mission. He'd yet to meet any others that were stationed to this part of the world, so he was sure he'd meeting them all for the first time. Once the group assembled and discussed a game plan, they'd make their way from the small island towards the ship and proceed with their orders. Hopefully when this all was over they'd have finished this mission successfully.


_________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.
Kaldur #64dbf1

2Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:02 pm

Marlo


Marlo





Disappointment Lies In Hope



It had been a week or so since the events of the primal Torino Kingdom had taken place, Marlo was now a devil fruit eater. Although there were no downsides that he could see just yet he realized that he couldn't control his power, of course he would have to train that, but before he could begin to stretch his worn out body he received a letter. The letter stated that he had to band together with some revolutionaries to take out a marine ship that was headed to Base #45. Marlo knew just how important this mission was and could possibly allow him to gain a level on the totem pole, "Alright, I've laid down long enough." Marlo would say yawning and stretching simultaneously, as he did so some rainbow-like bubbles would erupt out of his mouth making him jump a little. "I will control you." He said talking to himself. He grabbed his katanas and headed out of the hotel he was placed in after his mission, he left out of the hotel to see that he was in Centauruea Island where the Revolutionaries had control and things were safe.

Marlo was now geared up and ready to go, he set off to the unnamed island that the coordinates the letter had displayed. It took him sometime to get there due to not being adept in the ways of navigation, but alas he made it and was waiting for the others to show up. He would sit under a palm tree and gaze at the beautiful sunlight complimented with the shining stars, hopefully he could find some new constellations.



Last edited by Marlo F. Akari on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total


_________________
Shoot the Messenger Wanted13

3Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:47 am

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo


Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥


Leon sat on the shores of the island where the meeting was taking place. He wore a robe with a hood on his head. He had been given an assignment by the revolutionaries whom said they were his former employer. They told him that he would have to help stop a marine vessel from making it to a base. That was simple enough. What wasn't so simple was the reward he would get for a job well done. Recently Leon had lost his memory and had essentially forgotten all aspects of his life save for the bare essentials. So In order to make it worth his wild, the Revs promised him that if he were to complete the mission with a stellar rating he would be able to go meet his relative. Not only that they would give him some leave time while he was there. So it was no surprise that Leon was going to go grab up this chance to be able to gather some lost memories and find someone to fill in the blanks for him.

So he sat there watching as the waves went by waiting for his comrades to arrive. He took a drink from his trusty canteen. He personally couldn't wait to finish this mission and be on his way to meet someone who knew him. It was better than sitting around killing marines at least. While he waited he began to stare at the stars. He wondered what kind of people his comrades would be, would they be assholes and mess up the report so Leon couldn't accomplish his task? Would they be lazy and make Leon do all of the work? Or would they be like him, people that just want to get it over with and go do something else? Only time would tell.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG:      WORDS:
NOTES:   OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

4Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:34 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
After about another hour of swimming, Jackson could see what appeared to be an island in the distance. With the directions he'd been given, he knew if he'd been headed in the right direction that this would be the only island in the area. Jackson had never claimed to the best at navigating, but he knew he wouldn't have made a mistake like veering off in the wrong direction when it came to something of such importance. From his distance away from the small island, he couldn't exactly see if anyone else had arrived there before he had.

Soon enough, Jackson found himself on the shore of the island. The darkness of the island and its surrounding was helped by the fact that this place was uninhabited - and it added a certain eeriness. For those Revolutionaries that weren't Fishmen and were meant to sail here in such darkness, he could only hope they were able to navigate in such conditions. Jackson had to admit that he'd only been able to do so because of his eyes having the ability to acclimate fully to darkness such as this, and with his eyes acclimated to the darkness of his environment he was also able to notice the hooded male standing about twenty meters to his left on the shore. It was only natural for Jackson to assume that this man was one that he was meant to meet here on the island.

With a short sigh, Jackson began to walk forward until he reached a distance of about seven meters before speaking.

"How many others are supposed to be showing up?"

Even though he still couldn't say he was 100% sure that this man was even here for the mission that would ensue, they didn't exactly have a secret way of revealing their identities to one another beforehand. He figured he'd ask this question simply because, if this man was who Jackson thought he was, he'd know exactly what he was talking about. If he wasn't, then he'd likely reply with a "what?" and Jackson would simply go about his business.


_________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.
Kaldur #64dbf1

5Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:09 pm

Marlo


Marlo





Disappointment Lies In Hope



Marlo had grown tired of sitting and began to walk around the perimeter of the island and around ten minutes later he would see two shadowy figures around 15 meters away from his current position. Marlo could hear a little bit of the shadowy figure's mumbling, but couldn't make out exactly what was being said, due to this he would walk closer to the pair vigilantly just in case they weren't who he thought they were. Once he was in a 5 meter range of them (Kald being the closest to me meaning Leon 12 meters from) Marlo would speak. "Hello, I'm here for the mission, are you two here to regulate the tactical assault?" Marlo would ask while not adverting his eyes from the people in front of him. As he said this he could see that the man in closest to him wasn't human, he was a fishman, Marlo was astounded by this because this was his second time meeting one. He hoped he was as good at Martial Arts as they are fabled to be.  


_________________
Shoot the Messenger Wanted13

6Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:50 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo


Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥


Leon looked up to see that another fishman had arrived. Leon scanned him up and down. According to his sources this one looked to be one of the members that would help him. Besides there weren't a lot of fishmen hanging around here, almost none would be come over here without some sort crew tattoo in full view. So Leon merely nodded at the Fishman's question. "They call me Leon." he would say. "Also looks member number 3." He would say as the human would come upon them. He noticed Marlo's approach when he was around 6 meters away from the other fishman.

Leon took another sip of his canteen before continuing. "Well that's what I'm here for. How about you?" he said turning his attention to the fishman. Leon's body language was hard if not near impossible to determine under the robe. His stare was also undetectable under the robe. Either way he sat prepared for anything just in case anything happened. He began to focus on the two new arrivals. Any sudden movements and Leon would be ready to defend himself.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG:      WORDS:
NOTES:   OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

7Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:51 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
The man in front of him quickly responded to Jackson's question by giving him information on both his name as well as denoting the fact that yet another member of the team had just arrived. Jackson had only turned slightly, and already the new arrival had begun to mention missions and tactical assaults. These questions were far too blunt for Jackson's tastes, as they'd make anyone who wasn't in the know far too curious about what was going to happen. When people started to mention phrases like "tactical assaults" in front of civilians it was usually enough to cause them to inform the Marines.

Regardless of this, Jackson nodded his head in the new arrival's direction. The tension in the air was thick enough that it could be cut with a knife - despite the fact that the three of these men had been ordered to act as a team. He could tell that the dire nature of this mission likely had them all on edge. Wanting to defuse the situation, Jackson decided to follow Leon's example and introduce himself.

"It's a pleasure to meet the both of you. I'm known as Kaldur'ahm, but you can both call me Kaldur for short."

After sending a smile in their directions, he hoped this would be enough to put them both at ease so that they could move forward with the planning of their mission. After a quick glance around, Jackson noted that there didn't seem to be anyone else arriving or making their way towards the trio's location. If there were any other members of the Revolution arriving, they'd simply have to be briefed on further mission details on the way. Even though they were still ahead of schedule when it came to intercepting the Marine vessel, they still needed to get underway.

"On the way here I thought a lot about the best way to go about dealing with this situation. Our top priority is recovering the Intel that we've been tasked with retrieving, but even that won't be enough to keep our brothers out of harms way. If even one of those Marines happened to read that report, they'll have more than enough information to act on. Though I hate the thought of doing something like this, the only thing I can think to do is to make sure none of those men live."

Jackson took a short pause after saying this to eye the other two men. He wasn't sure how they'd take a plan like this one. Even though the Revolutionaries were at war with the World Government, that didn't necessarily mean that they looked forward to killing their enemies. Even though these actions were for the good of their cause, he couldn't expect that they'd agree with the notion of killing these men in cold blood. In all honesty, the fact he'd even put forward a plan such as this one was something that troubled him greatly, but he could tell that this was something that would likely avoid further needless bloodshed down the line.

"If the Marines happen to find an empty vessel sailing with no crew, they'll likely attribute it to an attack. Because of this, I believe we also need to cover up any evidence that could potentially track back to the Revolutionaries in the West. We'll need to sink the vessel as well."


_________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.
Kaldur #64dbf1

8Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:59 pm

Marlo


Marlo





Disappointment Lies In Hope



Although Marlo was typically a logical person he lacked common sense when it came to social and other non-combative things which is why he saw nothing wrong with his question. He knew these people had to be hear for the mission, the only way it could be someone other than a revolutionary was if there was a mole in the faction. That was highly unlikely, but still possible, anyhow Marlo kept his blank expression while listening to the man speak about the operation, also from the way the fishman spoke he could see he was intelligent and very fierce. He then turned to the man further away who appeared to be human, he wondered if that was alcohol in the canteen and if it were then this couldn't be good for the mission, but he would stay to himself. "Hm, intel you say." Marlo would say inside of his head trying to figure out if this intel was linked to what he had previously saw on his mission with Chris.

Marlo was about to say something after the man had finished, but it seemed to be a short pause until he would continue speaking, Marlo listened carefully because every word that would come out of this man's mouth had to be important for the mission. After the man officially finished talking Marlo would state, "That sounds like a good plan, do we have any information on the boat itself so we know what side to infiltrate or are we going in blind. I have no problems with either option, but of course the first option would be ideal in this situation, also I know this is an odd question, but what do the two of you specialize in...combat-wise. The reason I am asking is so I know how to attack, I myself have some long range attacks and I don't want none of you to get caught in it. I primarily use two swords as well, they are an extension of me." Marlo would say tapping his katanas, he hid the fact that he was a Devil Fruit eater due to him not knowing them to well and he knew that they were rare, people did unimaginable things for a Devil Fruit so until he knew he could trust these individuals with his life he would continue to hide it.  


_________________
Shoot the Messenger Wanted13

9Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:13 am

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo


Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥


Leon remained silent when hearing Kaldur's debrief. He thought for a moment. According to the details, getting rid of the ship is more important than killing the marines in his opinion. So taking another sip of his trusty canteen he would open his mouth to begin talking. Though before he could get his words out the other guy spoke before him. Leon shrugged when the guy asked what the two of them specialized in.

"How impolite, asking what we can do without even giving your name." Leon sighed. "Don't worry about me i can take care of myself just fine." he laughed.

Then he turned his attention to Kaldur and began speaking. "Considering most marine ships are equipped with den den mushi... sinking the ship seems it would be a better option. If we do a head on assault, the moment the marines feel threatened they will send that info flying to the base. Though same could be said with the sinking ship, but less info would be leaked.  Personally.." Leon smiled under the hood. " I say we attack on both fronts. We split into groups, one to distract the marines while the other sinks the ship." Leon said crossing his arms.


✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG:      WORDS:
NOTES:   OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

10Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:10 am

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
Jackson was relieved to see that both men were now actively engaged when it came to coming to a unified plan when it came to how they'd handle the mission they'd been tasked with completing. The young, white haired man replied first. His first questions consisted of things in regards to the vessel itself in order to give him an idea of how it could be infiltrated. These questions then moved forward into asking how skilled the others in the group were when it came to combat. All of these questions made sense, as they'd all need to know each other's strengths and weaknesses in order to formulate any worthwhile plan of attack.

However, before Jackson could reply to the male's questions, Leon had already thrown in a snide remark. He'd pointed out the fact that this male had asked these questions, yet, hadn't revealed his name to the rest of the group. Jackson had to admit to himself that he was a bit put off by the fact that this man had not yet revealed a name or even an alias, but he'd simply attributed this to nerves. It wasn't every day that someone was sent out to take care of a situation as dire as this - maybe small talk wasn't something this man wanted to clutter his thoughts with.

In spite of this, Jackson felt it wouldn't help anything to not reply to the male's question.

"Well, one thing that we do know is that this vessel has already seen a great deal of damage as a result of the run in it had with our brothers in the west. On it's port side it has multiple breaches as a result of cannon fire. Though the breaches aren't low enough for them to take on water, it's obvious that any Marines stationed on the deck for watch will focus their attention on that area of the ship, meaning that the starboard side will likely be less guarded should we attempt to infiltrate...Also, I'm highly skilled in Hand to Hand combat; Fishman Karate and Jujutsu being the martial arts that I'm highly proficient in."


As he'd finished up his reply, Leon began to speak as well. He brought up the fact that he'd felt that sinking the ship was the highest priority over personally killing the Marines on board. Jackson agreed wholeheartedly with this, yet he did bring up the topic of the Den Den Mushi on board. They needed to make sure that an S.O.S would never be sent off and that the Marines stationed at Base #45 felt there was no foul play involved with the disappearance of this vessel.

"I agree, but, even with a distraction that might be enough for them to raise an alarm. With the hits they've suffered and the extremely low amount of man power they have on board, I'm sure they're quite paranoid right about now. I'd suggest that we have someone infiltrate from the starboard side where it's likely to have less of a Marine presence; and maybe one of you may be able to sneak on board and destroy the Den Den Mushi - and hopefully be able to retrieve the Intel. Again, our top priority is to make sure this Intel doesn't reach the hands of the World Government. If we can't retrieve it, then it needs to be destroyed. If we're able to take out the Den Den Mushi, then we can focus on sinking the ship next, and that'll take care of the destruction of both the vessel and the Intel."


_________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.
Kaldur #64dbf1

11Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:30 am

Marlo


Marlo





Disappointment Lies In Hope



While Marlo was speaking he noticed the body language of the hooded man, it seemed he cared not for what he had to say. He would then open his lips, the first thing to come out of it was a sly utterance that would go right through Marlo's ear and right out of the other. The only thing he would take heed to was the fact he hadn't given his name, this should show them that he trusted them...at the very least they should know that he respects them. A mission would go truly wrong had he never unveiled his name so this had to be the best action, after analyzing the pros and cons of telling his name he would begin to speak. "Marlo, Marlo F. Akari. As of yet I have no alias to be called, but I would like to start one today. A code name if you will, on this mission and the days to come I would like you two to refer to me as Divine." Marlo figured this was a fairly good name and it would sever any other connections he had with his mother, it felt as though a weight had been lifted off of him, but he couldn't tell whether that was the side effects of the Devil Fruit or stress being relived.

Now the fishman would begin to speak, it seemed he was a bit more cultivated than the man he was previously talking to. He understood the significance of the question Marlo was asking and replied to it with an eloquent tone, the man would state that he was a martial artist and had several fighting styles. Marlo was truly impressed by these words and would have no problem if he wanted to lead the mission from here on out, as these thoughts accumulated in his head the fishman would also mention the fact that the boat had taken damage prior to coming here and it would be easier to breach from starboard side. That seemed as if it would be the best course of action so Marlo would shake his head in agreement, hopefully giving his non verbal agreement would be enough to get this plan into action.


_________________
Shoot the Messenger Wanted13

12Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo
Leonidas Von Clark wrote:


Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥


Maybe it was the time he spent with the bandits had rubbed off on him? Though when Marlo said he wanted to be called Divine, Leon smirked. Hell, if he wasn't here on serious business he probably would have started laughing. It was pretty hard to pull off code name like that in Leon's opinion. His mind filled with multiple different jests at the thought. Yet now wasn't the time. His mind went back to his conversation with his superior. If they report on you in a negative light, you can forget about the info we have.

He took a sip of his trusty canteen only to find that he drank it all. He turned it upside down and tapped the end as though some more of the liquid would fall out. When none came out, Leon sighed. He would be out of fresh water until they got on the ship it seemed. Putting the canteen back he said one thing before standing up.

"Fine by me.. Lets get this show on the road! Though how are we going to get there? Are we going to swim or is there some sort of ship situation?" Leon asked yawning as he stretched from getting up.


✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG:      WORDS:
NOTES:   OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

13Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:36 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
Jackson nodded in Marlo's direction as he introduced himself. It seemed the man finally felt at ease enough to finally give a name and a potential alias. Jackson wasn't exactly sure what to make of the alias, but he figured that maybe it had a deeper meaning to it than he could see. There were, however, more important things right now than thinking about the meaning of his alias, and soon enough Leon had brought up how they were going to intercept the vessel. To Jackson this seemed obvious enough; "the same way we got here.", but then again, maybe he hadn't considered that these two men had hitched a ride here from another source.

Before speaking, Jackson raised his right hand up and rapped lightly at the side of his neck - pointing out his gills.

"Well, like you both have probably already noticed, I'm a Fishman, so i'll be swimming. I suppose if you both have a boat around, I can haul the two of you while I swim."

Jackson began to hope that at least one of them had brought some form of transportation with them so that this plan could be something they could act on. If not, he'd be forced to swim them back and forth on his back or something, and that wasn't exactly something he was looking forward to. The time to intercept the ship was growing closer and they needed to move out soon if they were going to complete this task.


_________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.
Kaldur #64dbf1

14Shoot the Messenger Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Marlo


Marlo





Disappointment Lies In Hope



After Marlo had finished his introduction the robed man would be quietly chuckling, well at least that is what Marlo was thinking due to the remark he had made earlier towards him. It seemed he wouldn't be cooperative in anyway shape or form so he would just ignore the man altogether, this wasn't due to being angry or annoyed, it was a tactical measure to ensure the success rate of the mission. There was no need for a fight before the mission, while thinking this in his head he would notice that he has matured a little from his past self although his emotions were still gone which made him socially awkward at points. He was talking to these people as if he were in the same league as them, who knew he would have come so far in a short amount of time, well he guessed he would tell them the truth. He waited for the man to finished and began to speak once more, "Before we continue with the means of transportation I would like to inform you guys that I am a Devil Fruit eater, but I don't know how to control it. To be honest I am surprised myself that some bubbles haven't erupted from my body at some random point during this conversation, but now that you guys know this I think I should infiltrate the boat, as I cannot stay in the water for a prolonged amount of time. Now, back on topic I have brought a boat with me so if you wouldn't mind Kaldur" Marlo would say referring to the non-robed fishman.


_________________
Shoot the Messenger Wanted13

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum