One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates



You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:16 am

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo


Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥


Leon shrugged at the mentioning of transportation. "Well, like Kal I swam as well." Leon said, not asking if he could shorten the guy's nickname. He just found Kaldur to be too many syllables for his liking. Kal was much better to scream out if he got into trouble or needed help. The Dur part did have a charm on its own, maybe he could get whoever would attack him to stop by confusing them. Imagine that, calling for reinforcements by screaming DUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR. The enemy would be confused and it would be a pretty funny way to cause confusion. Though calling someone dur sounded a little like a derogatory phrase. So he left it alone.

With that he would push out his bare hand to reveal the webbing on them. A sign of a fishman that dwelled underneath the robe. The point of the robe wasn't to hide his racial features, though it helped when dealing with certain folks. It was to hide his face. Contrary to how the world actually viewed the fishman, he after his time as a bandit he felt that if he could be pursued at any time. Though this didn't matter at the moment though. Now that he had revealed his race he would point out at the sea.

"So are we just gonna sit here and chat like a bunch of bored housewives? Or we gonna take out that ship?" he asked in his normal crass tone.


✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG:      WORDS:
NOTES:   OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

16Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
Jackson's eyebrow raised a bit in Marlo's direction as he soon mentioned that he'd consumed a Devil Fruit. From the way he spoke about "bubbles randomly spurting from his body", Jackson began to assume that his consumption of the fruit had been something that came about recently...or, Marlo simply wasn't adept at all in the use of his new found power. He wondered why Marlo had waited so long to finally speak on the fact he'd eaten a Devil Fruit; especially given the fact he'd been the one to initially bring up abilities and what each one in this team could do. With an internal shrug, Jackson simply brushed all these questions aside. He likely had his own reasons for doing what he did, and this development didn't exactly throw all their plans out of the window - he had no reason to question things any further.

Jackson nodded in Marlo's direction when he finally mentioned that he'd arrived on a boat.

"That's great news; I don't mind towing you there."

Leon then began to speak on his own method of travel; and it finally came out that he was also a Fishman himself. Jackson felt a bit disappointed in himself, feeling as though he should have had some uncanny ability to know if this man was some sort of kin to him. Either way, this reveal was a good one as it meant they'd another member of this team that was skilled within the water. With a mission like this one expertise in the water was basically a must. Once Leon mentioned the mission at hand, it dawned on Jackson that they'd taken out far too much time chit chatting. Even though they weren't behind schedule, he was sure they'd all feel a bit better once they started out on their way.

"Yeah, it's about time we got this thing underway. Let's go and get your boat, Marlo."

With a wave of his hand, Jackson invited Marlo to lead him to the location of his boat so they could begin the towing process.

"If you want to go on ahead, Leon, we'll meet you there."


_________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.
Kaldur #64dbf1

17Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:50 pm

Marlo


Marlo





Disappointment Lies In Hope



Seeing Kal's slight facial expression which only consisted of his brow raising sort of worried him, for the first time in awhile he felt something or maybe he always felt things he just blocked them from his mind. Anyhow he was soon calmed down quickly by the fact that Kal said he would give him a "tow", this was great news because how else would he get there? "Thank you." Marlo would say boldly, then Leon began to speak about how he swam here, that is when it clicked, he was a fishman. Marlo would begin to wonder if he was ashamed of his appearance due to hiding under a robe or if it was just for secretive reasons. He guessed it didn't matter as long as he would aid the team on the upcoming mission. After Leon finished talking about his transportation being himself he then said that they should get things on the road which was understandable, Marlo would then look at Kal. He agreed with the statement that Leon had made, Marlo would nod his head for confirmation and then signal Kal to follow him after he had told Leon to go ahead. The boat was right behind where Marlo was, only about a minute walk there which seemed to go by quicker than he would have expected. "I guess time is relative." Marlo would say in his head as they arrived to small wooden rowboat. "Well, here it is." Marlo would say spreading his arms out to showcase the small boat, Kal would nod his head, this is when Marlo would grab a rope that he conveniently had in his boat and looped it around a metal ring where the paddles would go. He then handed the rope to Jackson in which he would accept it in dive into the water, Marlo would hop into the boat as well and they would begin their trek to the boat.

It had taken at least a good 25 minutes before they would see any signs of the boat, but that was the location that was coordinated in the letter so they just had to be patient. Finally a blue vessel would appear from the night, it was lined with white stripes at the bottom of the ship, it looked to be about an average sized ship so Marlo would fix his gaze upon Kal. "What do we do? Here it comes."


_________________
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Wanted13

18Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo
Leonidas Von Clark wrote:


Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥


Leon didn't hesitate the moment that he was told to go ahead to the mission point. Leon had already gotten in the water by the time the two of them had begun to walk towards Marlo's boat. In seconds, Leon was gone. He zoomed through the water, low enough so that no one other than another submerged fishman would be able to see him. He cut through the water like a hot knife through butter. In 10 minutes of all out swimming Leon would arrive to the place in question.

When he reached the location he would remain submerged. He continued to float in the spot waiting for the others to arrive. Even though his hood was floating freely, the dark waters hid his face from anyone who came close. Even Kaldur would have a hard time making out the fishman's face. With his cloak flowing freely with the current of the water he waited. It wasn't long till Kal and Marlo would arrive. 15 minutes later the boat would arrive to the destination.

This time unlike before Leon remained mostly silent. He wanted to see what the fishman would order. As far as Leon was concerned it was simple what they would do. They simply would either throw marlo onto the ship with their strength. The other option is to slow down the ship with fishman jujitsu. Either was an option, though it was up to Kaldur to come up with something.




✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG:      WORDS:
NOTES:   OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

19Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:48 am

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
The fifteen minutes between their meeting on the island and the tugging that Jackson had to do with Marlo's boat didn't exactly go by as quickly as he would have liked. When Jackson usually swam by himself through the ocean, he never exactly noticed how much time was passing by - as he always seemed to get to where he wanted to go quickly. yet, when having to tug Marlo's boat along with him, it caused things to feel unnatural to him, as he wasn't able to swim through the water unhindered. He was able to notice every little minute detail that felt off about his swim, causing him to count every second until he finally reached his destination.

Once the location had been reached, Jackson had been able to see Leon's outline in the dark, murkiness of the ocean. He was at about a distance of ten meters from his fellow Fishman. Jackson began to swim upwards a bit and slowly peeked his head out above the surface of the water. The darkness of the night was still on their side, and in the distance, Jackson could also make out the silhouette of a large vessel moving towards their location. Given how dark it was, it was unlikely that they'd be able to see such a small rowboat on the water - especially if this boat was sailing on starboard side of the vessel.

"Okay, Marlo. We're about to move forward. Get ready to board the ship once I get close enough."

After saying this, Jackson sank back under the surface of the water in order to inform Leon of what was about to happen. Once under the water, he began to speak in Leon's direction. With the heightened senses that Fishmen held while underwater, Leon would be able to hear what Jackson was saying perfectly while they were both submerged.  

"We're going to swim close to the starboard side of the ship now. As soon as Marlo destroys the Den Den Mushi and gives us the signal, it'll be up to us to sink the ship from below, so be ready."

With that said, Jackson gripped the rope connected to the rowboat firmly before he darted off through the water. With the rowboat tugging behind him, he attempted to swim both as quickly and quietly as he could in order to give Marlo as low a profile as he could. In a matter of minutes, Jackson was able to reach the side of the ship. From here it would be up to Marlo to ascend the side of the ship and sneak on board; hopefully there wouldn't be too much opposition for Marlo and he'd be able to sneak onto the ship undetected and complete his part of the mission.


_________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.
Kaldur #64dbf1

20Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Marlo


Marlo





Disappointment Lies In Hope



After a long journey of silence and possible tension Kal finally said something, he wanted Marlo to jump on the ship when they got close enough to take out there communication also known as Den Den Mushi. Kal would then submerge himself underwater, Marlo didn't know that Fishmen had the capabilities to communicate underwater so he just stood there until he popped back up. Soon there was a sudden surge of speed that almost made Marlo fall out of the boat, but somehow he was able to stay in avoiding the murky death below him. Soon they were finally at the ship and went to the starboard side like Kal said, it was clear that he would have to jump and he did just that. He jumped as high as he could clearing half of the ship he noticed he wouldn't make it all the way up, soon some bubbles began to erupt from his body forming a cloud-like foam that he could double jump off of.

He was now on the ship with a soft landing on the wood, looking both ways he seen that there was no one outside at the time. To his left there was a steering wheel of the ship that no one was manning two stairs led to the steering wheel and to his right he seen two large anchors to halt the ships movement. He made his way to the left side of the ship where he would over hear talking coming from below him. "Ah, I'm so tired. I wonder how long it will take us to get to Base #45." Then another voice would say. "Have you ever been there before? I only heard it in stories and things of that nature." Marlo not caring for there small talk continued to the left side and in between the two stairs were another set of stairs leading down from the deck. He would slowly draw his swords as he walked through the door, all he seen was a bunch of canons on both sides of the ship, this was obviously artillery to Marlo. Then out of the corner of his eye he seen a shadowy figure to his far right looking to be toying with the canons. Marlo realizing he was under the cover of night began to walk slowly while crouched to the next set of stairs to his immediate right. As he stepped on the second stair there would be a creak that would spook the person near the canons. "Anyone there?!" He would yell. Marlo remained quiet and thought it was fairly strange he didn't feel safe in his own ship, but he continued down the stairs to reach the last part of the ship. He seen a dark wood hallway that had rooms on all sides, there was a gold plated door all the way on the other end, but Marlo couldn't make out what it was, he figured from common sense that would be the door where the Den Den Mushi was.

Making his way through the corridor as quietly as possible he seen a door directly to his left open with laughter. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom, I'll be back." The voice said, as the door closed Marlo would already be to the marines neck covering a 5 meter span in no time. He knew if he didn't follow through he wouldn't live to see another day so with a quick flick of his wrist he decapitated the marine. Not paying attention to his surroundings Marlo would cut into the wood of the door a little making a weird sound, "You okay out there?" Another voice would say. "Yeah!" Marlo said as he continued his walk to the golden door. Finally making it there he mindlessly opened the door to see a man sitting at the desk. His eyes quickly darted to the door, Marlo stayed hidden behind the wall the door was connected to. "Stop fucking around and tell me who is there! Ugh you guys are going to get it when we arrive at the Base." The man would say as he stood up, his walk through the room was quite loud, Marlo didn't know if he had just had his senses heightened from his adrenaline or what. Soon an incredibly tall man would walk out of the door quickly noticing Marlo, their eyes met and at this moment Marlo would dash through his legs and into the room.

"Who the fuck are you? Are you also here to attack us? Well, I'm prepared this time!" He would say taking out a crossbow and loaded it up. Marlo would continue running to the desk where he would see a mustache'd snail with a yellow undertone, as he seen it he also heard a shot which would be blocked by a random bubble coming out of the nervous Marlo. He then jumped slicing the Den Den Mushi, although he had successfully taken out their communication he wondered how the hell he would get out of this. The answer was he would. Kal and Leon would see Marlo dangling over the ship getting thrown down, he didn't know if they were down there, but he would yell "I destroyed the Den Den Mushi!" As loud as he could. (It's up to you to catch me or not lol)


_________________
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Wanted13

21Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo
Leonidas Von Clark wrote:
Leonidas Von Clark wrote:


Im bored

"You know I never did understand why you were here?"

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥


Leon watched as Marlo would go and take out the den den mushi. Leon how ever began to prepare himself for the assault. At the moment Leon had no intention of leaving the water. He was going to sink the ship from the depths. He was going to make it so that the marines, would never even know that the ship went down due to a fishman. Gathering water into his palm he took in a deep breath. Two orbs of water began to form around Leon's fingers as he looked toward the ship.

With a simple flick the two orbs towards the bottom of the ship. At first they seemingly gloated at the side. Then they expanded, the force was enough to break stone. Then they contorted to a small size once again. Then expanded a second time. they then exploded leaving two small holes in the hull for the ship to sink down into the ocean. Leon crossed his arms to inspect his handy work before watching to see how Kal would take this new information.

The hole would be able to suck in water. The water the ship took on was going to go in fast. Leon guessed the men would have maybe 30 minutes before the ship would sink. Either way Leon was going to need to rest for a minute after that.

Technique Used:
Tier 3 Skill Name: Twin Blowfish Bomb
Tier 3 Skill Type: Martial Art
Tier 3 Skill Range: 0 - 20 meters
Tier 3 Skill Cooldown&Duration: [3 posts] / [Instant]
Tier 3 Skill Description: Pulling all the water droplets from the air and around them, the user creates 10 small orbs. One on each finger, when fired at the opponent each ball comes together to form two deflated puffer fish. Each one is the size of a basket ball. When it gets near the target the fish expands to a diameter of 44". The force of the first expansion is enough to break stone, next it will contract quickly then explode. The force of the explosion is strong enough to destroy light metals.

Stamina: 220 / 250


✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
TAG:      WORDS:
NOTES:   OUTFIT: link
Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

22Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:20 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
Jackson watched as Marlo began to make his move towards ascending the side of the vessel. Jackson initially assumed that he'd make use of the two blades he had and climb the side of the ship - but instead Marlo managed to surprise Jackson by using a platform composed of bubbles. With this platform formed, Marlo was able to leap off of it and clear his way onto the ship. Jackson wasn't sure whether or not Marlo was able to do this without being discovered, but he hadn't heard any sounds of a scuffle or alarm from up above on the deck of the ship; so he took this as a good sign.

With each minute that passed while Marlo was aboard the ship, Jackson could feel his nerves starting to get the better of him. If they'd managed to capture Marlo, they wouldn't be made away of this development until it was too late and enemy reinforcements had already converged on their position. They'd only gained a rough summary of each of their combat abilities, and Jackson still wasn't sure how Marlo would fair aboard any enemy vessel on his own. Jackson would have usually disussed this with someone else in order to calm his nerves, but given that Leon was still submerged under the water there wasn't exactly anyone else to converse with. With a sigh, Jackson simply maintained his watch over the side of the ship. If Marlo completed his mission, it was likely he'd attempt to exit the ship from the same side he'd boarded.

All of a sudden, Jackson was able to hear Marlo's voice emanating from up above. His eyes darted to the right, and he was able to see Marlo falling from the side of the ship as he exclaimed that he'd destroyed the Den Den Mushi. Acting quickly, Jackson made use of his Kiyomizu technique in order to create a platform underneath the area in which Marlo would be landing. The platform wouldn't exactly last for long, but it would keep the Devil Fruit user out of the water.

Not too long after Marlo's exclamation, Jackson could feel a rumble emanating from below the water. It appeared that Leon had been able to hear Marlo's exclamation as well and began his part of the mission. Diving down, Jackson submerged underneath the water and the boat in order to help Leon with this. He could see that there was now a large gape in the boat and it was sucking in water at a fast rate, but this ship needed to sink sooner than it currently was. With a quick swat of his hand, four sharks composed of water materialized in front of Jackson before darting off in the direction of the underside of the boat before crashing into it, causing the hole in the underside to widen immensely. With this done, the ship would sink at a faster rate and they'd be able to deal with the rest of the Marines while in the water if they needed to.


260/300:

Tier 1 Skill Name: Kiyomizu (Clear Water)
Tier 1 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 1 Skill Range: up to 5 meters above the surface of the body of water the user is currently in.
Tier 1 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3/2
Tier 1 Skill Description: After swatting his hand upwards whilst in water, Jackson is able to create a current that rushes upward, causing a gush of water to create a standing "platform" above the surface of the water for a of two post. This circular "platform" measures about five meters in diameter.

Tier 2 Skill Name: Murasame (School of Sharks)
Tier 2 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 2 Skill Range: 10 meters
Tier 2 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 4/1
Tier 2 Skill Description: A moment after moving a hand in the direction of the target, a school of four sharks (measuring 1 meter in length, and half a meter in width each) composed of water will materialize and attempt to slam into the target, dealing blunt damage. The sharks travel "shoulder to shoulder" with one another as they converge on their target.


_________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.
Kaldur #64dbf1

23Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:30 pm

Marlo


Marlo





Disappointment Lies In Hope



As he plummeted through the air he could feel the trust in his teammates rising, he knew they wouldn't let him fall to his death so he just continued his descent knowing he did well to complete his mission. As his fall continues he is abruptly stopped hitting his back on the platform that one of them created, he didn't know who it was at first, but he would surely thank them after this mission was over. Once standing up and regaining his balance Marlo would target his boat through the night sky and jump into it so he could truly feel safe, not to mention the loud eruption of sound come from underneath the murky waters. That is when he knew they had completed their job, now in his boat rocking heavily due to the shock waves he would also throw in his own attacks jumping in the air while his swords were already in his hand he coked his arms back and swung his swords at full force in order to knock over the top-heavy ship.

It tilted over and began to sink into the deep blue, it was clear that this mission was over and they were successful clearing the objective.
Skills Used:
Speed: 2

Tier 2 Skill Name: Nitoryu: Taka Nami
Tier 2 Skill Type: Melee Weaponry
Tier 2 Skill Range: 10 Meter, dimensions of the wind gust: 4 meter length and 1 meter width
Tier 2 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 3/1
Tier 2 Skill Description: While airborne, creates a powerful gust of wind to knock opponents over. It was first used to wipe out some Baroque Works agents at Whiskey Peak. It can be done while standing on the ground


_________________
Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Wanted13

24Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:36 pm

Rai Vertigo

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Rai Vertigo
Leon began moving quickly to get rid of the enemies or at least the conscious ones. The moment the men would enter the water they would see nothing but a beast pulling them down. Leon hated having to do this but under the water he would smash his fist into the bodies of the marines in the water. They quickly lose consciousness as his strikes would move through the water. In minutes of the marines that entered the water would be unconscious and be left to their fate to drown in the water. Leon sighed. Even still he was forced to end the lives of people who did nothing. Though this was what needed to be done in order to find out the truth.

It was simply another sin to add to the list. Leon wasn't exactly sure what to do next though. After this he would be on a boat to the west. Which even then he wasn't sure if he was going to do. Either way he sat back in the water, watching as the marines floated on the surface. Some were face up and still breathing while others were not. Leon just sat there, horrified in what he did but one thing was for sure. The plans on the ship were destroyed and from the damage, if the marines were to ever fish out the ship would suggest a fishman attack but not revolutionaries. Leon looked up to see how his other teammates were doing with the situation.

25Shoot the Messenger - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot the Messenger on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
With the boat now fully submerged as a result of the trio's actions, Jackson accompanied Leon with dispatching the Marines that were now in the water with them. He'd managed to run into a Marine that appeared to be higher ranking than the others and was able to quickly dispatch of him by making use of his Suirō technique in order to immobilize the man before quickly shooting an arm through the spherical prison and dispatching him almost instantly with a blow to the head. With each strike he doled out against these men and women, Jackson found the same guilt and shame he felt from even suggesting a tactic like this creeping up on him, yet, he knew that this was a necessary evil. Even though these men and women were innocent, they were still the arms and legs of the Government that the Revolutionary army was currently embroiled in war with. Unless they were willing to act out against the Marines in such a manner they'd never be able to dethrone this current regime.

With each of the Marines and the vessel now destroyed, it was time to vacate the area before anything could tie them to the occurrence. The sea life in the area would likely deal with the bodies and conceal that there'd been any foul play, and the remains of the vessel was already on its way to the bottom of the ocean and it was assured that it'd never see the light of day again. They hadn't been able to radio their position to anyone or alert Base #45 of anything, so all in all, they mission had been a great success. Wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible, Jackson swam his way back to the boat. Clutching the rope once more, Jackson offered to tow Marlo to another nearby civilized island while also bidding Leon farewell. Once this was over, he'd make his way back to Karate Island to continue his training once again. He'd left Karate Island to take part in this mission even though he was supposed to still be on bed rest due to his last sparring session. He hoped that he'd be able to sneak back into the dojo without alerting Master Seifu or Mr. Lee to his absence.

-Exit all-

215/300:

Tier 3 Skill Name: Suirō (Water Prison)
Tier 3 Skill Type: Hand to Hand
Tier 3 Skill Range: 10 meters
Tier 3 Skill Cooldown&Duration: 5/3
Tier 3 Skill Description: By condensing the water around the target within a 10 meter radius of Jackson, he is able to create a sphere of water around them. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water it sports tier 3 durability. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water, unless their character tier is above that of the prison, or they are of the Fishman lineage and are able to naturally deal with the weight of water such as this. May only be used in water.


_________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.
Kaldur #64dbf1

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum