One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
One does not simply rock into Mordor  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
One does not simply rock into Mordor  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
One does not simply rock into Mordor  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
One does not simply rock into Mordor  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
One does not simply rock into Mordor  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
One does not simply rock into Mordor  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
One does not simply rock into Mordor  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
One does not simply rock into Mordor  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
One does not simply rock into Mordor  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Nicholas couldn't help but smirk as Liara approached, the lovely scientist still working on repairing the damage he had done to her armor. Was she still angry about that? The whole thing had been her idea after all. He was just playing the part she gave him. Still, she did look cute when she was angry.

When Naga handed both of them the funds for their various projects, Nicholas smiled and slipped the money into his coat pocket. "I'll pick it up as soon as I find it," he said. To be honest, the idea of attaching a dial to his captain's weapon made him excited. It wasn't long before Ike turned up, introducing himself and the group began speaking of Devil Fruits again. Nicholas had often wondered what it would be like to have one of those.

Then the newcomer, Spook, finally introduced himself. He explained his goals to the crew, his desire to fight and defeat the most dangerous man in the world. Nicholas chuckled at that. "The most dangerous man huh? That's quite a tall order there." He shrugged. "But what the hell, I'm in."

Liara Reyold

Free Agents
Free Agents

Liara Reyold
they must be felt
"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, or even touched

Liara blinked in surpise. How did... Why would... She looked up at Linnea in awe for a moment. That was so nice of her! In normal circumstances, Liara wouldn't have accepted such a gracious offer but her lack of armor was driving her up the wall. Besides, she'd even seen a gorgeous set in town that just called her name. Empty coffers and all.

But now...

Liara did the polite thing and listened to the newcomer talk. It helped that he was rather handsome - which pinged with Liara's appreciation for all things beautiful. His ambition surely did surprise her though. Only someone dangerous themselves would desire to challenge the most dangerous man in the world. Liara - being from Skypiea - didn't really know who that was, but the title seemed valid. The red-head made a note to watch this man closely. But for now, he was going to be in the company of the rest of the ship's inhabitants. Liara had to get that armor before someone else did!

"I know it doesn't seem very affirming while I'm steadily backing away-" Which she was doing, back towards the gangplank. "-but I will support you in your quest! Buuuut, right now I must support myself to a set of armor! See you all later!" With that settled, the red-head turned and strutted her stuff back down the steps. When it came to something she wanted, Liara didn't wait.

[EXIT]

• 352 words
outfit
• tagged: Naga's Crew <3
• notes:

17One does not simply rock into Mordor  - Page 2 Empty Re: One does not simply rock into Mordor Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:33 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Uroboros | NOTES: ???

Almost as soon as she finished giving her two friends their gold, someone else came up, "Hey Ike!", she waved, smiling gently as she always did, shrugging at his question and nodding towards their new crewmate, "Nothing new for me, but apparently Spook is also hunting for them."

Even then, the ever bashful captain was caught completely off guard by her shipwright's little joke, quickly defending herself, "B-but...! You never asked...", mumbled a flustered Linnea, blushing and looking down with a fidgeting look

Indeed Nicky had already offered time and time again for merge dials with their equipment, this money was for him to buy the dial he needed. As for Liara, she'd been ranting about her broken armor since they'd set out from west blue. Even if she hadn't officially joined her crew, Linnea already saw her as a good friend and trusted shipmate. She also seemed to have a rather interesting scientific knowledge, but had yet to display how much she could do with it. Soon enough, Linnea believed.

Meanwhile, Spook refused her offer, instead just making her blush and look down with another wink. She was somewhat saddened when he didn't feel comfortable discussing the fruit he was after, but then she understood. They had only met no more than thirty minutes to an hour ago, far too little to effectively be able to trust anyone on these wild seas. But then, he'd probably open up in time. She looked on, crossing her arms with an approving smile as the spearman informed everyone else of his ambition. She finally smiled confident and returned his wink, perhaps loyalty was one of the few things about herself that Linnea best trusted, "That goes without saying."

One by one all of them agreed with Spook's proposition, after all pooling their powers and resources together with all the companionship involved was a huge part of what made a Pirate crew... Nicky looked clearly intrigued by the potential for flashy adventures, exactly his style. Liara also did so with embarassment over walking away, her urge to buy a new armor was almost palpable, which made the whole thing as cute as it was funny, earning a giggle from the captain.

"That said, I already have a target who might have more treasure than I can carry on my own.", she explained, her eyes glimmering with a hunger for both adventure, and payback. She hoped to have a partner for this job, but no more than one so it didn't slow the raid down, "Whichever of you wants to come with me, I'd welcome the assistance."

New Nakama!

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
Uroboro Pirate
Hello.
--

Spook was glad to hear that he had a lot of support from his newfound crew. Everyone seemed to be willing to assist, and it was more or less the reason why he joined. He realizes that the task at hand was so grand that he couldn't handle it by himself; and that he needs friends to assist him. Even though it may have meant that at the end of his search for the fruit; the dark dark fruit; he might become dark himself.

Spook had more important matters at hand, 'I'll join you another time, if you need me, I'll be in the quarters.' He said, excusing himself as he turned to the quarters of the ship and started settling his stuff. His spear, armor, and other important stuff he stored in a chest near an empty bed. He figured that it was an unoccupied bed and stored his important outfits at the dresser next to the bed. He laid down and reached into his coat, reading the book about his devil fruit he had acquired earlier. The book was encrypted, and Spook had found out what the key was to read it; so nobody but him could understand it. The book had shown no hints of what type of fruit it was; so nobody would be any wiser should they sneak into his stuff to try and find more information about it.

-- exit --

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Nicholas gave a nod as he watched both Liara and their new cremate, Spook, leave them. He stuck his hand in his pocket, feeling the beli his captain had given him. "I should be heading off myself," he said, giving his captain a playful wave. "Gotta get that dial for you and get to work on making that weapon nice and awesome for you. If you'll excuse me." With his hands in his pockets, the flashy pirate turned and swaggered down the gangplank and off the ship, whistling a small tune. And so another pirate had joined their ranks, though Nicholas couldn't help but wonder how this new arrival would turn out. So many new faces as of late.

[exit]

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
One by one, all of her fellow crewmembers went about their business. Spook had his own equipment to make and each of them had their own business: Liara went to buy armor, Flash went to buy the Dial, and Ike was seemingly still deciding what he should ask Linnea to get for him. At least, that's what she hoped; surely he wouldn't be angry at her for not getting any funding this time...?

"Buy yourself something nice too, Ike...", Linnea smiled and pulled out another pouch of Beli, handing it to her shipwright

With this, Linnea reactivated her Haki and headed out of her ship, ready to go back to her exploration...

[EXIT]

Last edited by Naga D. Linnea on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
Ike couldn’t help but laugh and smile when he got that kind of reaction from Naga, and it was something he expected too, “I’m just messin’ with you” he said as he watched as things were starting to die down a bit. It started with Liara’s depature, Spook the newest member, Nicholas, and finally the captain Naga. This left Ike alone so he decided to just get back aboard the Melusine and just chill with the rest of the crew.
[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2