One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Dirty in a bad way (task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Dirty in a bad way (task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Dirty in a bad way (task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Dirty in a bad way (task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Dirty in a bad way (task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Dirty in a bad way (task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Dirty in a bad way (task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Dirty in a bad way (task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Dirty in a bad way (task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dirty in a bad way (task) Empty Dirty in a bad way (task) Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:41 pm

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Hecate
Darkness complete and supreme darkness. How Otohime had gotten into this situation she did not know. One second she had been enjoying free drinks at G's place on the coast of Baterilla courtesy of the sucker bartender who thought they were on a date and the next thing she knew she was chained to a wall completely blind to her surroundings. Clearly she had been drugged. "Hello? Anyone there? I know I tell people I'm into some freaky shit but usually I'm the dominant not the submissive!" she yelled. Seconds of silence that felt like hours went by before light suddenly broke through the curtains of darkness revealing the hell she had entered.

Whips, chains, spikes, old men, and leather, Otohime had grown accustomed to these type of things in a basement she was chained to, though she was not so accustomed to actual fortified jail cells being incorporated. 15 or so men all decked out in leather gear were seated at tables below her. Apparently she was on some sort of stage as the black curtain in front of her was completely pulled back now. Whips, floggers, paddles, and other sexually related objects were attached to grey stone walls around the room and spikes protruded down from the ceiling above, Otohime was in a very troubling and kinky situation indeed.

"Thank you for coming so late tonight gentlemen!" A familiar voice boomed. Entering stage left was the bartender, Otohime remembered his name being Greg or something, perhaps he hadn't been as big an idiot as she thought.

(261)

Last edited by Venus on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Dirty in a bad way (task) Empty Re: Dirty in a bad way (task) Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Hecate
"We have a remarkably exotic and rare specimen tonight. A famed kuja from the all women island of Amazon Lilly! Not only have most Kuja never been in contact with a man before, they are also far more sturdy, fertile, and equipped for...fun, than regular human women! Truly a once in a lifetime chance to own!" The bartender/human trafficker boomed.

"You can't honestly expect to sell me, and not cut me part of the profit. I think you boys need a listen in how to treat a women, and how to run a proper sex trafficking unit." She really did not want to have to exert effort and beat the life out of these men, but it was late and it seemed like the only idea.

"It's no use, you're cell made of high grade steel." Giovanni laughed. "Shall we start the bidding at 300 million gentlemen?"

Otohime simply smiled. "Is that all? Come on you need to dish out some bigger bucks when bringing me back to your place on a just a first date and expecting me to play along." Otohime would grab on to two bars and easily began to crush and spread the bars of the cell apart as easily as she spreads your mama's legs every other day of the week when she's board. The entire crowd gasped in shock and awe, some of the men even become harder if that was possible. Otohime dove into the crowd of horny men ready to have some fun, leaving Garret stunned.

(256)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum