One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
News Coo - Version 1: Blues EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
News Coo - Version 1: Blues EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
News Coo - Version 1: Blues EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
News Coo - Version 1: Blues EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
News Coo - Version 1: Blues EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
News Coo - Version 1: Blues EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
News Coo - Version 1: Blues EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
News Coo - Version 1: Blues EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
News Coo - Version 1: Blues EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty News Coo - Version 1: Blues Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook

NEWS COO.

blue edition
cost: 100,000 beli
special discount: 25%*
actual price: 75,000 beli*

bounties
WANTED

DEAD or ALIVE

Naga●D.●Linnea

5,290,000- bounty

KONO SAKUHIN HA FICTION DETHUNODE JITSUZAISURU JINBUTSU DANTAI SONOTA NO SOSHIKI TO DOITSU NO MEISHOU GA GEKICHU NI TOUJYOU SHITATOSHITEMO JITSUZAI NA MONOTOHA ISSAI MUKANKEIDETH
WANTED

DEAD or ALIVE

Melissa●Devaroux

3,900,000- bounty

KONO SAKUHIN HA FICTION DETHUNODE JITSUZAISURU JINBUTSU DANTAI SONOTA NO SOSHIKI TO DOITSU NO MEISHOU GA GEKICHU NI TOUJYOU SHITATOSHITEMO JITSUZAI NA MONOTOHA ISSAI MUKANKEIDETH
WANTED

DEAD or ALIVE

Leparo●Donquixote

2,225,000- bounty

WANTED

Important●Mentions

Reinaka Sciwalker1,865,000
Frank Lucas765,000
Ike D.Souji 720,000
Malik J. Roberts630,000
Marlo F. Akari530,000

*the special discount lasts for a week to celebrate the papers release in the blues
**alert the authorities as soon as you see these criminals
***the depiction of their appearance was drawn by the basis of the reports of witnesses
****marines get the coo for 20k because of their affiliation with the world government

THE BIG TWO
Two pirate crews have gathered in the blues, one led by the infamous pirate: Leparo Donquixote assisted by Melissa Devaroux and co., they intend to spread evil across the world by mercilessly crushing anyone that disagree with them. Fearless and ruthless, their captain has a very strong crew. The rumor is that they've started to start to stock up and depart for a greater ambition, perhaps it is their goal to to go the grand line? The crew led by Leparo has been established as The Gold Pirates! One more other pirate crew has gathered and called themselves the Uroboros, led by the infamous pirate known by Naga D. Linnea. Their goal rumored to amass a band of rookies in order to prepare and set sail into the horizon. Not much is known by their crew, albeit that their captain with a high bounty they ought to become a target for treacherous other pirates.

ROOKIE OF THE MONTH
The pirate rookie of January is Naga D. Linnea! As tradition, capturing this pirate and turning her into the government in the next month will reward the individual with 10,000,000 (bonus)beli, and instantly become a serious contended for the position of Shichibukai, should the captor be a pirate. One should be alerted and should act on caution before attacking this individual, it is rumored that she uses a long ranged weapon. Possible bounty hunters ought to be careful, Naga D. Linnea is a pirate worth that's worth her bounty. A list of her crimes can be requested at the official marine headquarters found at Ennies Lobby.

OPERATION SHAWSHANK
Tragedy has struck the (formal)Pirate Kings crew, Wallace found himself to be captured by an admiral. In an epic battle between Wallace and the admiral Howard, many casualties were made, Wallaces first mate, Taichi, died at the battle. His second mate: Oscar, was sent flying far away, to an island close to the start of Paradise. After recuperating, the second mate of the now formal pirate king sent out a message,

'Dear Wallace,

I am terribly sorry that I have failed you. I will break you out. When the night falls, we will be there.

- Oscar'

With that, Oscar sent another message.

'Rookie captains!

I need your help, we need your help, gather your crew and meet me at Drum Island. I promise great treasure, should you help me.

- Oscar'

With the message sent out, the marine officials have been sending to marine crews in the blues, urging them to rush to the aid of Impel Down to help set up a defense against the second mate. Word of the defeated pirate king has gone out already. A marine official said, 'We'll need every bit of help we can get right now,' he explained, 'We don't want this man getting released.'

The marines achieved what nobody thought was possible. Defeating the pirate king has been a very large objective for the marines for a very long time. By managing this feat, the World Government hopes to demotivate pirates and stop more people from becoming a pirate. With the defeat of Wallace many pirates have been starting to be more on their guard. Could this mean the end of an era?

2News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Admin

Admin
Post below to purchase a copy, your character must RP out reading and obtaining this information. This is not a behind the scenes type of deal, this is valuable information that should be taken seriously and rp'd obtaining.

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net

3News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Anonymous
20,000 Beli Mang, now give me the news.

4News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Kaldur'ahm

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kaldur'ahm
I'll buy as well

5News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Raja the Devilheart

Marines
Marines

Raja the Devilheart
Purchasing copy for Reinaka Sciwalker and Raja D Ridgeback.

RAZA EDIT: Beli amounts for everyone above will be deducted up to this point.

6News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:15 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
processed for Raja, post here with Raza to purchase it with Raza

7News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:14 pm

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
I wish to purchase this wonderful paper.

8News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:14 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
k ay

9News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:32 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza
Hari Kari. wrote:processed for Raja, post here with Raza to purchase it with Raza

Hmmm. I actually already deducted the money from both my account (75000) and 20000 from my alt Raja. Not sure if you mean you went back and deducted again. Ill refrain from doing that again, it could be seen as fishy. Sorry about that.

I'll also count this as my official purchase post:

1 Blue Version Coo for Raza please. $75,000!

10News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:10 pm

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
Wish to buy it for 75k Also, can you take 250k off as well from this purchase I made awhile ago if it's not a problem?

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t1698p45-equipment-shop

11News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
I'll buy it.

12News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:27 am

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza
Up Dated

13News Coo - Version 1: Blues Empty Re: News Coo - Version 1: Blues Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:51 am

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
Buying for my characters archive

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum