One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Marine’s out of control? (Personal Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Marine’s out of control? (Personal Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Marine’s out of control? (Personal Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Marine’s out of control? (Personal Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Marine’s out of control? (Personal Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Marine’s out of control? (Personal Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Marine’s out of control? (Personal Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Marine’s out of control? (Personal Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Marine’s out of control? (Personal Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Azi

Free Agents
Free Agents

Azi
Spoiler:

"I heard they took Rebecca for a night..." The grim complexion on the man's face revealed the true horror of those words. Everyone who sat at the bar glanced down at the floor, a time for reflection for the travesties that where happening on the opposite coast. When you thought about just how close that area of the island was, well it would be enough to make one shutter.

In the corner of the bar sipping on his ale for the last hour a young ginger haired swordsman sat quietly listening to the conversations and stories. He tilted his chair back against the wall and slipped his feet up onto the table to relax a bit. Considering what he was planning to do in a few minutes he deserved a second to relax.

"I keep hearing they are marines! That is impossible though right? No marine would do such a thing!" An older gentleman slammed the palm of his hand down on the bar as he contested the claims diligently.

"I don't know old man. Every organization on this planet is corrupt, the Marines included. I just wish someone would help us, we have no one on the island right now that could help them."

The young swordsman knew his cue when he heard it. He pushed his table back away from his chair with his right foot as he slammed his chair down and stood up slowly. The display drew the attention of everyone in the room. He calmly walked towards the center of the bar twirling his right finger around one of his looped earrings, his left hand placed on the hilt of his blade.

"Welp you might just be in luck folks, name's Azi and I'll kill a dozen wanna-be marines for a price." The ginger haired swordsman let a sly smirk spread across his face as the men at the bar looked him up and down.

Last edited by Azi on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azi

Free Agents
Free Agents

Azi
"Please sir, this is all I have today. I can have some more fish for you at the end of the week though!" A skeleton of an old man gripped the hands of who seemingly was a Marine and begged for more time to meet his taxes.

"Take your hands off me," The Marine aggressively threw the man to the ground and followed that up with a sharp kick to his stomach. After he took a moment to enjoy the old man's whimpers he dusted his hands off and glanced at his two partners. The three of them where on duty to collect taxes for their leader. At this point they had collected about two thousand Beli, a bucket of fish, a few family trinkets from the old woman they just visited and a bucket with three small fish from the old man in front of them.

"Well unfortunately you do not have time for this, but we can search your house for something that will buy you more time if you would like." The marine snickered and motioned for his two partners to search the house, wich they did with a hint of excitement in their eyes. The old man curled into a ball and softly wept as he witnessed them go through the door of his home. "Oh poor old man, give it a rest we protect you from pirates day in and day out and this is all you have for us!"

He kicked the inevitable corpse of a man and formed a wad of spit to drip from his mouth towards the man similar to how a child would bully another. "You should be kinder to us Mari-agah-ahhh"

The old man looked up as the heat of the midday sun fell upon his body. The first thing he saw as he glanced up was a dead marine on the ground, a small amount of blood dripped from the corner of his mouth. As his eyes rose he found the reason the marine was dead. A tall, attractive, orange haired Swordsman stood over the body. A long field sword in his right hand bathed crimson from the deed he had committed, the scabbard of his sword in his left hand. Upon his face was a wild smirk.

The door to the old man's shack swung open as the two marines sprinted out of the house with their swords raised high. Azi Shishou dodged the first two attacks from each effortlessly, a blur of color as he did so. Then with a sudden twist to his right he plunged his sword into the chest of one of the Marines while simultaneously he broke the other marine's neck with the side of his scabbard.

Both Marines seemed to stiffen. Azi withdrew his sword from the man's chest and at once both bodies dropped to the ground like stones. The ginger haired man silently took a cloth from under his jacket and cleaned his blade before he sheathed it, threw it around his back into two roped loops and then walked away from the scene. A man with a mission.

Spoiler:

Azi

Free Agents
Free Agents

Azi
Azi Shishou sat on a tree branch overlooking a bandit camp that was placed in a way that it was surrounded by the base of a giant tree. For bandits that pretended to be Marines Azi assumed their camp would have been a tad more difficult to discover but that was not the case. It took him all of thirty minutes after he struck down three of their crew to find it.

Right after he defeated three pathetically weak bandits he quickly followed the coast till he could see the next beach where houses resided. As soon as he found where that beach was he turned away from the shore and ran straight into the forest. A small island like this meant there would be very few spots where no one would ever go. As he head deep into the center of the one isolated forest on the island his nose picked up something strange.

The worst, and Azi has tasted and smelled various stews in his time but nonetheless, the WORST smelling stew he had ever come across assaulted his nostrils. He plugged his nose as his eyes rolled back into their sockets, "This....Oh my god this smell!"

He stumbled toward the smell till he arrived at the edge of a camp, he himself barley hidden by a tree. His eyes rolled forward out from the back of his head to discover about eight to nine marine dressed bandits occupied the camp. In the center of the camp a stew cooking over the fire. Azi took a few steps back then leapt up upon a branch which overlooked the area a little better.

"This has to be the easiest Beli I will ever make. I would kill these asshats for free considering how horrible that stew is..." Azi mumbled to himself as he pulled his sword from off his back. It was time to work.

Azi

Free Agents
Free Agents

Azi
Eight "marines" stood in the camp and stared dumbly at the ginger haired, looped earing swordsman who had a shit-eating grin spread across his face. In his left hand he held a sword which lay inside it's scabbard, intertwined between his fingers the scabbard's ribbon which would keep the scabbard attached to that hand. A slight cough resonated from Azi and then was followed by a wonderful greeting, "So, how y'all doin' this fine afternoon?"

"We are doing pretty goo-" A Marine obviously spoke out of turn as he was cut off by another one very harshly.

"Who the fuck are you!?" The biggest douche of the bunch stepped forward and pointed a smelly finger at Azi. "Get the fuck out of here."

"I think actually I'll stay a while. Maybe kill a few of you for fun." Azi let his words sink in, considering how thick most of them where it took a few seconds before they realized it was a threat.

Once Azi was certain they all had rightly been informed that their death was imminent he made his first move. Sis knee flexed under him as his vision narrowed on his first targets. A group of three marines stood right in front of him, the douche guy and two right next to him, all very close together.

He leaned forward slightly, his right arm found its place on the hilt of his sword right before he shot forward. The marines in front of him unfortunately had no way to see the attack as it came, such a shame. Azi used Flash Step to travel 7 meters in a matter of milliseconds. As he came upon the three marines he unsheathed his sword. In one quick slice he had gutted three marines.

To the marines left a second felt like an eternity. Azi stood up straight and let his arms relax. He turned his head slightly to the side and winked just as all three of the now deceased marines hit the ground.

Chaos Ensued. The swordsman took a few steps back as the other five marines surrounded him, some with swords out and some still trying to unsheathe them. Azi dodged two attacks to his right side and blocked a third with his scabbard.

Once all the marines had their swords out Azi made his second move. He knelt down low and spun around in a full circle, his sword and sheath extended outwards on either side of him as he created a quick one cycle whirlwind which knocked all five marines to the ground.

One by one they stood up and one by one they fell. The first to get up felt his throat get crushed as Azi slammed the butt of his scabbard into his throat. Simultaneously on the other side of him another Marine stood up and was met with an extended sword point which pierced his eye socket.

Azi performed a quick backflip to get some distance as the other three marines finally got to their feet. They where visibly shaken as they glanced around at their fallen comrades. Azi sprinted forward too quickly for the marine on the far right to react. A quick cut right between the breastplate and the belt around his waist. The marine spun around dramatically before he fell to the ground lifeless.

The ginger haired swordsman spun around on the ball of his right foot and was poised to cut another marine down when his sword was met with air. Azi glanced down and found one of the two remaining marines had passed out. "Well that is just hilarious."

"WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!!" Directly in front of Azi a hulking man stormed out of the tree line and into the clearing, katana in hand.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Azi

Free Agents
Free Agents

Azi
Two huge ass teeth poked out from under his bottom lip, his hair was pulled up in a stupid uneven Mohawk look and to top it all off he had a marine vice-admiral's jacket on. Azi took a long hard second to study the idiotic looking man in front of him before he decided it was proper to explode with laughter. Explode with laughter he did, ten seconds, twenty seconds and so on, Azi continued to laugh as the "vice-admiral" and his grunt stood quietly wondering what had happened.

Finally he composed himself. Azi stood up straight and pointed his sword at the man with the stupid mohawk. "I take it your the leader of these corpses?"

For some strange reason what Azi had said enraged the man. "You are dead! My name is Vice Admiral Stine and you are going down!"

Stine ran toward him with a murderous look in his eye. This was where it got fun. To be fair Azi had not expected anyone to put up a real fight, so when Stine began his assault it threw the young swordsman off when he had to use both his scabbard and his blade to defend against the man's attacks.

"Looks like at least one of you can actually fight!" He spoke with delight as he searched for an opening to escape the vicious assault and obtain a proper stance. Finally his patience bore fruit. Azi blocked one of the attacks with his own blade in such a way that he could twist their blades to the side for a second. This gave him the opening he needed as he let the scabbard zoom around and catch the man in his side.

A second grew long as they stood slightly apart from each other and waited for the opening to begin again. By this time the final marine grunt had just an awe aspiring look upon his face as he watched the two swordsmen go at it. In his mind he would pledge his undying loyalty to whoever won.

Azi was not about to have some long, extended fight with this idiot. He was a fair swordsman but not as skilled as Azi, he knew that was a certainty. The kenjutsu style he used was also very unique and had quite a few surprises that would catch the unaccustomed opponent off-guard.

Stine began his barrage again and the ginger swordsman continued to block all his offensive advances. Azi could tell that Stine was getting upset that he could not get through the dual weapon fighting style that he was against.

Finally Azi made his move, very similar to his last counter but more calculated this time, he had his footing corrected. Azi caught the man's blade low with his sword and then fell to his left knee. In one fluid motion he cupped his scabbard around the back of Stine's knees and pulled forward while pushing up with his sword against stine's.

The hulk of a man found himself flat on his back when Azi's sword plunged into his chest. What a way to go out, the whole time he thought he had the offensive advantage but in the end he was unfamiliar with the swordstyle he was up against, that was his downfall.

Azi stepped over the corpse of the bandit boss and strutted toward the final marine grunt. As he neared the marine begun to beg for mercy, he fell to his knees and pledged his life to Azi.

"I am just the cook of the crew, I never did anything bad!"He begged.

"Wait, your the cook?" The ginger swordsman let a horrible, sly smile spread across his lips.

"Yes sir, I am just the cook! I could cook you up something, I could be very useful for you!"

"So you cooked that stew over there?"

"Yes I did sir!"

"I see.." Azi took a step forward, then another step. Like lightning he impaled the marine right through the neck with his sword. "Well that stew is horrible, I would know. I am a Chef."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum