One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] Empty "Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Prince Kaiza

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Prince Kaiza
"Whipping" [Crafting | 3 | Personal] Kaneki_ken_by_mohamed123law-d80f8et

"I need to stop.

The young man wiped his mouth as he stood in a pool of blood. Beneath him were the bodies of fallen Marines who attempted to arrest him for being suspicious. There was probably no way they knew about his deeds in the east because they weren't from the east. Besides that, his bounty wasn't even high enough for him to be considered important. This just goes to show that marines were usually dick riding if you looked intimidating. This could have all been avoided if they just didn't stop, frisk and threaten to arrest him. He hated the law. The feeling of pleasure that was once apparent in his heart finally went away. Was he going crazy? It seemed like the more he killed and physically hurt those around him, the more he began to enjoy it. Just a few moments ago he could have sworn that murdering the four of these marines gave him a slight high and lately he had been craving to kill. Shaking the thought of his mind quickly, the white haired loner thoroughly scanned the area around him. Luckily there wasn't any witnesses, so he would be able to flee from the scene without getting caught. Kaiza glanced at Hebinoo who had been sitting patiently atop one of the dead bodies. It only took Kai to tap his leg once for the serpent to make his way towards his companion and slither up his arm. "Let's move Hebi." With that being said, the young man turned and used a technique known as "Vibe Running" to move quickly within the air. The only thing he was worried about right now was moving away from this scenario, but he knew he didn't want to go far. The reason he even came to this island was to train and increase his strength. He wanted to be able to fight longer and make it harder for even those who exceed his strength to beat him.

It didn't take Kai long to find a hidden spot full of grass and open space. "Perfect, right Hebi?" The snake only hissed, but to Kaiza that was a "yes". Sometimes he wished Hebinoo could speak. A conversation between the two would never get old. As Kaiza began to stretch, he took his mask off and threw it under a tree where the serpent slithered under. "I never thanked you for the fruit Hebinoo. Joseph told me it was better to just learn different fighting styles instead of consuming one, but Joseph isn't here, and this devil fruit is powerful. If I train it correctly I could save him before they-" Hissssssssssss The small snake stopped his friend from finishing the sentence. He knew what came next because Kai told him what the government planned on doing with Joseph. Hebi was a smart creature, he knew that if his companion finished his sentence, it would put him in too much of a depressing state. "I know, I know." With a sigh the white haired young man sat on the grass and fished for some of his equipment. In both of his carrying pouches on both sides of him he pulled out a small device. He had to tinker with it just a little in order it to work properly on the field.

Things were getting serious around here, and the revolutionary army specifically stated that this task was probably going to be the most dangerous task that he's received from them. Kai knew it was given to him to take his mind off Joseph. Despite the fact that this ask is going to help the revolutionary army, he wanted to do something that would help Joseph. They said they had it under control though, he trusted that they would continue to keep him updated on how Joseph was doing but he couldn't be too sure. In cases like these they liked to sugar coat things, and pretend that everything was all peaches and cream.

"Finished". The mucus human held the small device in his hand, snapping the back of it in place before placing it back in his carrying pouch. Next it was the speed tab. This was easy to make since all he really needed to do at this point was place the liquid onto the tab. Without a second thought in mind, he grabbed the small container of yellow liquid and a squeezed a bit on the white tab, watching it sizzle as the tab absorbed every bit of the juice. Once more the young man sighed and once the tab was done being created he placed it inside of case before putting it in his pocket. "Alright Hebi, next is the smoke bomb. I think if I place the capsule inside of the bomb then it'd be way harder to actually activate the smoke. That'd be two skins I'd have to break. If I just create a concoction and then place it inside of the bomb, then it'd be much easier to trigger the smoke. Plus it would probably produce more smoke than a capsule. Right?" Kai turned his head to see his serpent friends reaction but when his eyes were placed upon the creature, K was well aware that he was in resting mode. With a third sigh, he bit his lip and scratched his forehead.

"Alright, I'm going with the capsule. It shouldn't be too much work if I just throw the bombs hard enough." With that being said he dug in the pouch on his right side first obtaining two smoke bombs. Then the male proceeded to dig in his other pouch in order to find the two capsules, both filled with thick smoke that would release the smoke upon being broken upon. Due to the fragile material of the capsule, it'd break with a simple throw. What Kaiza had to worry about was how the capsule would bust inside the bomb. Quickly he thought and at an even quicker pace he came to a conclusion that he should make a space for the head of the capsule so that when the bomb hit the floor the capsule inside and the bomb would both break. Without hesitation he began to start. First he twisted the capsule to make sure that it was tight and full of enough smoke. He then went to the bomb before opening the bombs shell and placing the capsule inside. After that he created a hole on the top of the bomb, pushing the capsule through. It fit perfectly and now all he needed to do was finish the second one. Wiping the sweat from his forehead he quickly finished the second bomb and was now able to take a break from creating shit.  

Kaiza looked behind him to check up on the snake. Like any part or pet owner, he wanted to make sure that his little friend was fine and he didn't get eaten by a wild eagle or something. That'd be crazy though...crazy and sad, especially since they had so many memories together in such a short time. K actually enjoyed Hebinoo's company despite the fact that he was incapable of speaking. "Oh shit! That's it, Imma make a communicator for Hebinoo since I have no other friends." With a chuckle Kai stood up and dusted himself off. He then placed both of his bombs in his carrying pouch before getting ready to train. He was going to get stronger like his life depended on it...because technically his life did depend on it.

Word Count:1,250/1,250

Products Crafted:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum