One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Out of the frying-pan...(Social/Training Naga D. Linnea and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Out of the frying-pan...(Social/Training Naga D. Linnea and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Out of the frying-pan...(Social/Training Naga D. Linnea and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Out of the frying-pan...(Social/Training Naga D. Linnea and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Out of the frying-pan...(Social/Training Naga D. Linnea and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Out of the frying-pan...(Social/Training Naga D. Linnea and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Out of the frying-pan...(Social/Training Naga D. Linnea and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Out of the frying-pan...(Social/Training Naga D. Linnea and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Out of the frying-pan...(Social/Training Naga D. Linnea and whoever else) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Liara Reyold

Free Agents
Free Agents

Liara Reyold
they must be felt
"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, or even touched

It was...peculiar.

Liara watched her green-haired crewmate's face intently. She didn't seem to display any of the signature traits that the people back in Skypea would adopt whenever they saw her abnormal wings. Then again - she could be acting. Liara had no idea of Locke's capabilities as of yet. After all, they'd only just met a little while ago... The redhead watched the other woman's lips part and she mentally prepared for some form of insult or belittlement. Yet it never came. "I-It's okay Liara... If you're that sensitive about them, I wont tell anyone about them." The Knight did not understand for a moment. She'd expected Locke to say something rude or threaten her in someway but nothing came out like that. The greenette's reaction was nothing that Liara could have anticipated.

Was this genuine? Could she actually trust that someone truly enjoyed the sight of her wings after living amongst people that despised them? Warmth filled her bare hand. Liara's eyes widened at the sight of her hand in Locke's. What was she to do now? She stared at Locke's smooth, pale skin for a moment longer before deciding to return the gesture of kindness that this strange woman extended to her. In the depths of her mind, she knew it was rude of her to think of Locke's reaction as strange and deem her as such but she couldn't help how she felt. Living amongst such fearsome racism all her life left Liara was a schism towards things of beauty and all of the like.

"Why are you so afraid of your wings? Their a gift, a...a blessing! They make you, you! Plus they are really pretty..." Liara was astonished by Locke's sincerity and words. She didn't think that anyone - let alone someone from the Blue Sea - would actually appreciate her misshapen wings. She didn't know how to feel about this. Part of her knew that she should be happy but another piece demanded time for reflection to make sure that these words were legitimate. As Locke spoke, Liara found that the warm sensation in her hand traveled up her spine and her skin broek out in goosebumps all of a sudden.

Liara looked at Locke with her usual Knightly intensity.

"Is Naga outside?"
• ### words
outfit
• tagged: Naga & Kai~
• notes: Equipment: T2 Armor & Bastilla Shards 1 & 2

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
Locke could see the gears, wheels, or whatever that fueled Liara's thoughts turning, trying to come up with a response to the heartfelt statements that the greenette told her... Why was she so scared of the gifts she had been given?

The look on the crew-mate she had just stumbled upon was an odd one, it looked like a mixture of concern, confusion, and happiness all wrapped into one emotion... But soon she had the hardened facade of a hardened warrior cross her face as she asked Locke if the captain was around.

"Yes, she's outside sitting with... someone from the crew." Suddenly Locke remembered her predicament as she sensed Linnea with a semi familiar aura...

"I'll be out in a second, I just need to change my clothes..." Locke referred to the visibly wet clothing that she was wearing that smelled like a mix between coffee, fruit juice, and spiced wine. "And I can fix your armor if need be, I am a blacksmith after-all!" She smiled again as they separated temporarily, and quickly changed into a bright tangerine shirt with a red pattern, and a pair of grass green pants.

She then comes out of the bathroom, ready to see what the rest of the crew was doing.

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: ??? | TAG: @Locke | NOTES: Outfit

Hearing her saddened adopted little sister put a frown on her face and she instinctively pet the young girl some more, knowing how it always reassured her. Linnea smiled and ruffled the girl's pretty pink hair softly, "Don't worry about any of that~ You did whatever you had to do to survive, do you understand? You have to live for the people who care about you.", she tried to soothe the young and innocent Mea with her approval. She then commented how the other person was actually Liara, confirming Linnea's suspicions as she nodded affirmatively and thought back to their red headed female knight.

Indeed, Liara matched all the impressions of kinghts of old, she remembered them fondly from all the stories she read. Her beautiful flame red hair that glimmered almost as much as her armor... Lin blushed dreamingly at the imposing visage in her head, but the real Liara was just as impressive. Her weapon of choice was unusual but she knew what to do with it. Mea mentioned she'd been watching her as they walked around the city together; she grew worried for a moment once again, but even more so than Mea, Liara was a capable explorer and pretty good at staying hidden, there was no need to worry about her lone endeavors. All of her crew were individually capable as well.

"You're a gorgeous young girl too Mea-chan...!", Linnea comforted the insecure little doctor once again, she had to do that a lot but she didn't really mind. Mea may be insecure and maybe even a handful at times, but she was sweet, gentle and supportive, which more than made up for her flaws. Soon enough the waiter came by to deliver their drinks, and before long Locke called out to them again, earning a playful response from the waiting ranger, "Took you long enough!"

Haki: 20/70 (Used C-rank Kenbu)

Just looking around...

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D.

Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Mea would calm down and even smile when Linnea said that she was a gorgeous young girl and that she needed to do what she needed to do to survive and grow and be able to go on the adventure with her, it was very sweet of her and it made Mea feel special and beautiful. Mea would take out a special cola she had in her bag and drink it to give herself some extra energy as the walking, dodging and hiding around town was stressful for her and it sapped a lot of energy from her. "Linnea, your amazing. you can make me so happy in times when I feel low. you have the courage and kindness to make all the crew band together and become a power to fear. I know you and Liara are here but is Locke here also? if she is, I want to tell her and Liara how I changed. please... keep your special spirit Linnea, I... love you... a lot, big sister." Mea said before drinking her drink and smiling.

Liara Reyold

Free Agents
Free Agents

Liara Reyold
they must be felt

Liara was somewhat grateful towards Locke. She was happy that someone found her deformities pleasant to look at but she was also a bit weary. Liara's trust was something that had to be earned. She did smile to her green-haired crewmate when she mentioned about fixing her armor for her. Her armor's durability was always something that was a topic of worry for her. Since it was one of the main things that she held her wings in - she prized it greatly. Liara had plenty of smarts but blacksmithing was beyond her talents for now.

It was then that the redhead actually noticed the stain upon Locke's clothing. Deciding not to dwell on how her friend acquired the blemish on her clothing, she decided to guard the woman's dressing room while she changed. Liara took that chance to secure her wings and then tuck her whips into the deep folds of the kimono. The would be accessible with just a flick of her wrist. When Locke emerged from the stall, Liara nodded approvingly of her new garments before walking out with her to where Naga was sitting. Liara stopped as she noticed the pink-haired girl sitting across from the captain. There was something oddly familar about her. The bone structure was a bit different but Liara could not mistake that cute little smile or stature anywhere.

"Mea-chan? You look so cute!" Almost forgetting about her troubles entirely, a motherly instinct kicked in as Liara smoothly made her way over to the little Amazonian and pulled her into a gentle hug. Smiling with her usual knightly aura, the redhead looked at Naga and nodded her hello. Locke might find this change to be somewhat astonishing. If anyone was the actress here...

Perhaps it was Liara.
• ### words
outfit
• tagged: Naga & Kai~

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
"I'm sure glad I got these..." Locke had thought as she walked towards the now full table... Liara approved of her taste in clothes as well, there might be more things alike between them than she first thought.

There was a somewhat familiar girl that sat along the beautiful captain, she saw Linnea ruffle the pink hair of the adorable girl before call out to the blacksmith. "Took you long enough!" this couldn't help but bring a smile to the greenette's face. As the red headed knight addressed the girl, the name and aura finally clicked "Ohhh, she's Mae... Why does she look so different?"

Sure Liara's changes in mood struck Locke confusing, but mood changes aren't to uncommon for most people when around people they care about. Locke sat back in her seat while moving the bags of clothes out of the chair to her right.
"Sorry about being so long, I had a run in with Liara... and she needed help with something." to the knight, she would know that information was "forgot about", but to Linnea, Locke sounded exactly the same as she normally does.

She waits for someone else to start talking as she takes her glass of juice to her lips which were in a smile.

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

She could only giggle sheepishly at Mea-chan's never ending love, blushing at the constant praise and reaching over the table to kiss her forehead sweetly, "I love you too, Mea-chan~"

Locke returned soon enough, accompanied by Liara who by now both Lin and Mea knew to be around. It was a fortunate, happy coincidence they all wound up eating in the same place, but then again it was no surprise for them to all wind up clustered around the same civilian looking area. Unlike the rest of Ennies Lobby, this part of the island seemed like the more mundane with a greater number of civilians compared to the overwhelming number of Marines. Of course the ever adorable Mea was instantly showered with love by Liara who was as much an older sister figure to her as Linnea herself. The Kuja ranger

watched the scene before her with a glimmer in her eyes, greeting the crew's red headed Knight with a soft blush and kind smile, "Hello Liara. Will you join us for some lunch?"

As for Locke, she had now completely changed her clothes and was clear of any and all evidence of the earlier accident, "Don't worry about that, sit down, our food should be arriving in a few."; she did however make a mental note to ask them later what did Liara need help with, it seemed like an odd place to get her weapons and armor fixed...

Before long, the waiter arrived with their food, and given how Mea and Liara didn't have any, Lin promptly offered some of her roast, "If you're hungry, help yourselves~"

Active C-rank kenbu

Just looking around...

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
hearing Liara come over to her, say she was cute and then hug her like a mother was very nice and it felt so comfortable, like it was just like being back at home again. Liara... she acts so sweet to Mea and Mea loved it so much. Once locke asked why she looked so different, Mea would chuckle and think up the best way to explain it to her. "you could say... it is because i wasn't in my original form until now. i used my devil fruit powers to change back into this form which i love. Liara, Locke... sorry for lying to you with having a different face... and i hope you all can forgive me..." Mea would say in a upset and depressed tone, having a few tears shed before wiping them away and just having a smile on her face, happy to just be able to hug Liara.

Liara Reyold

Free Agents
Free Agents

Liara Reyold
they must be felt

After consoling Mea-chan once more for apologizing for deceiving her crewmates, Liara grabbed the bag with her disassembled armor inside and sat next to Naga. She sat back in the chair carefully. Even though her wings were tucked snugly against her back, she had to be careful to not stress the muscles inside them. After Naga offered some of her food, Liara leaned forward and separated a piece of the very appetizing looking roast beef and plopped it into her mouth with a gleeful zeal.

Liara absolutely adored food. It was one of the most beautiful expressions of art that she could think of. Besides, you could also eat the art afterwards which is just the epitome of practicality. The Knight acknowledged Locke subtly towards the debacle about her wings. The fact that she kept it under wraps made Liara feel very good. She wasn't ready for someone as gorgeous as Naga or as cute as Mea to know about her hideous wings. She didn't know if she ever could. "I was initially here to find some new clothes. After all, it seems like every island has it's own fashion sense. Enies Lobby is very...militaristic. It's...less than satisfactory, I'll admit. But other than that, I've been looking at upgrades for my equipment. You know, scouting and such. What about you all?"
• ### words
outfit
• tagged: Naga & Kai & Mea~

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
'That's alright Mae, if you felt like disguising yourself was needed... I'm not mad at you" Locke said as she smiles at their young doctor. Something about Mae relaxed her, but with the girl being the crew's doctor, that's a good thing.

As Liara talked to Linnea, Locke chipped in her two sense about the fashion of the city."I know Liara, there aren't many good designs of clothing here. It also doesn't help being as tall as I am either, there was very few clothing items that would even fit me..."
After that she went to her, now cold, fried rice that she had gotten before the drink incident happened...
"What's everyone planning on doing here then? I came here to find me some clothes of my own, so I didn't have to keep borrowing from Linnea..." Locke blushed as she remembered how revealing the captain's clothes was on her...

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

Though Lin remembered Mea's form from the Amazon Lily, this was a new development for both Locke and Liara who reacted in kind. Liara recognized the little girl from instinct alone and, even if Mea still cried, apologetic as ever. Even now she hadn't grown to realize that most of those times she didn't really need to apologize for anything, but that was part of what made her adorable. Linnea was content to petting the girl's cute pinkish hair while Liara hugged her tenderly, in fact she was content to just spending time with her crewmates like this. Locke and Mea were just like little sisters to her, while Liara was just as special to her, in a slightly different way. Seeing her protect young mea so lovingly like this only made her more beautiful, just another expression of her strength of both heart and body:

"You're too right...", answered Linnea with a sigh, looking around as if trying to spot any Marines looking their way. There weren't any, for now, but they couldn't overstay their welcome. Still, she wasn't gonna let them get in the way of her and Liara appreciating this delicious beef, which they did gleefully, "I was looking around... I wanted to see more of this island, but the deeper we go the harder it gets. I wouldn't advise you to go much further inland than this."

She answered with a slight sadness in her eyes. Though she didn't enjoy putting her crewmates at risk, but nor did she enjoy intruding on their adventurous desires. This was just the lesser of two evils. Locke blushes at the mention of Linnea's clothes, and for all her innocence and lack of knowledge on the culture outside Amazon Lily, she had grown to recognize this as embarassment over revealing herself such, "My clothes are way more practical though... I could never wear so much and move around as freely.", she commented, clearly not sure whether to be apalled or impressed about how non Amazon women could wear so much - fellow warriors at that - Liara being a prime example with her steel armor. She had rather unpleasant memories of the few times she tried.

Regardless, once they were all done, Linnea quickly dropped some beli to pay for everyone's food and mentioned for everyone to calmly leave along with her. Maybe it was just her being paranoid but she certainly didn't like the way some Marines kept staring intently at the four of them, particularly herself. Not once did she consider they could just be perverts staring at her chest, being on Ennies Lobby will do that to a pirate... Thus they went back to the ship, calling a rain check on further exploration...

[EXIT]

Just looking around...

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Alongside Linnea's petting and liara's hugging, Mea was turning as red as a tomato, a little embarrassed from the embrace and the petting getting a little much for her to handle. Mea tried her best not to pass out there and then, her blood rushing to her head was making it much harder to even stay a little bit calmer but she would continue to try and calm down before her body would just give up on her, which would hinder her a lot but when linnea left the area, Mea would calm down before saying what was on her mind. "I was here to keep an eye on liara and ensure she was fine. even a doctor needs to keep an eye on their friends... i did do some spying around the area for intelligence for the marines, and i learned of the cipher group. they are dangerous, so just keep your guards up everyone. well... i better head back to the ship. see you there, everyone." Mea said in a calm and peaceful tone, before getting up from her seat and leaving the cafe/restaurant or whatever it was and heading to the ship, keeping her presence unknown to the rest of the island and keeping close to the shadows.

[Exit]

Liara Reyold

Free Agents
Free Agents

Liara Reyold
they must be felt

Poor little Mea-chan. Liara quickly leaned forward and wiped her fingers on a napkin before grabbing another one and giving it to the bleeding doctor. It was sad but also kind of ironic that her nose would bleed whenever she was overstimulated. For being a doctor and all.

Liara leaned back and grabbed more roast beef as her crewmates continued talking. Sometimes she wished that they could live normal lives and not have to worry about looking over their shoulders. But then again... Being a pirate - sailing the seas with your lovely friends - and having a good time almost all the time was something that she would always cherish. Hearing that Mea-chan had tagged along to watch Liara's back was most certainly flattering. It was nice having people that genuinely cared about her, unlike those jerks back in Skypea... But something else also occurred to the Knight. She didn't even know she was being followed. She had to concede that Mea-chan was a Kuja so she had some latent stealth and stalking abilities but Liara still should have been able to tell that she was being tailed. If Mea-chan could follow her around undetected, who else could do it as well? Who could be doing it right now?

Liara was going to expound on Locke's question but Naga's sudden change piqued her attention. She seemed to have sensed something or another or noticed something that Liara couldn't. Liara didn't want to question it. Upon Naga's order, she also picked up her things, tidied up, and followed her captain back to the safety of the Melusine.
• ### words
outfit
• tagged: Naga & Kai & Mea~

[EXIT]

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
Locke's worry about her crew sank even deeper as the group had gotten closer these last few days...

"I'm glad we all met! I couldn't think what our lives would be without each-other." to Locke, those words were true. Though there's no place like home, the Uroboros Pirates started to feel like a second home as all the shenanigans the crew had gotten into after she was rescued.

When Linnea remarked that her clothing choices were maneuverable, Locke replies"I could tell, when I borrowed them... but I'm not a huge fan of showing of my body."

A huge surprise came from Mea, who said something about a secret organization... like something from a adventure novel Locke had read once...

But, their time had come to an end, as Linnea payed for everyone meal, including Locke's, and told everyone to head back to the ship...
Locke waited untill everyone left before her, and even then waited a few minutes after to leave. As she left she felt some marines, as they all seamed to have beaten and bruised auras, start to storm the area... A not needing to be stealthy, Locke managed to walk out and back to the ship without a worry, but she couldn't help but feel like Linnea knew something about the situation they would get themselves into.

{EXIT}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum