One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Hostage Situation at the Island of Knowledge (Tsk/Gaige) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Hostage Situation at the Island of Knowledge (Tsk/Gaige) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Hostage Situation at the Island of Knowledge (Tsk/Gaige) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Hostage Situation at the Island of Knowledge (Tsk/Gaige) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Hostage Situation at the Island of Knowledge (Tsk/Gaige) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Hostage Situation at the Island of Knowledge (Tsk/Gaige) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Hostage Situation at the Island of Knowledge (Tsk/Gaige) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Hostage Situation at the Island of Knowledge (Tsk/Gaige) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Hostage Situation at the Island of Knowledge (Tsk/Gaige) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
Task:

Ah, Ohara. A small island located in the West Blue that has peaked the interest of many archeologists and history pursuers alike, one of them being the fresh new marine recruit, James Lubbock Jr. who was staring up at the big centuries old tree that stood right in the middle of this island on this warm sunny day with barely any clouds in the sky, with gentle breezes here and there from time to time. He was wearing his usual attire, minus the coat due to the weather."Heh, the stories this tree could've told...if trees could talk." the young marine said as he crossed his arms.

"I do wonder though. I checked almost every inch of this island, and still couldn't find a library." the green haired marine pondered as his hand caressed his chin. "Although, it's not like I was specifically looking for a library." Junior added with a snicker while closing his eyes, briefly reminiscing of the encounters he had with some of the archaeologist women here. The butt touching, the fondling, the flirting...was all a failure, but not in this confident boy's eyes!

"Did you say something about a library, youngster?" a sudden voice asked James, throwing him out of his fantasy and back to reality. Junior quickly turned around to see an elderly man in archeology clothing and a classic kind hearted elderly look with closed eyes. "U-uh, yeah!" James said with a nervous grin. "I actually came here to learn more about the history of this island and perhaps other things, not that I don't know a lot already." he said, saying that last part with a confident tone as he rubbed the bottom of his nose with his index finger.

The elderly man chuckled a little at the boy's confidence before saying, "My, you certainly are optimistic. Just like myself when I was your age." with a smile before pointing towards the tree. James looked towards the tree in confusion before the old man finally replied. "Our greatest library can be found within that tree. But, I must warn you, it has quite the amount of books." the geezer admitted, as James stared up to the tree in amazement.

"W-woah, really!? The amount of books doesn't matter to me. More books me more knowledge am I right!?" the boy eagerly said before running towards the tree as the old man looked on with a smile. James stopped at the front of the door before entering, causing the old man to ask him, "What seems to be the problem?" James turned around with a hand under his chin and a wondering expression as he made a "Hmmm" tone. "I don't know....Feels like I'm forgetting something...." James pondered. It wasn't something he forgot, but rather someone.

He asked fellow marine, Gaige to join him on this expedition for knowledge, but as soon as they made it onto the island, the green haired simpleton, dashed off towards the first woman he saw and ended up on his woman "hunting spree" before making it to the tree.

Gaige

Gaige
Hostage Situation at the Island of Knowledge (Tsk/Gaige) A31c3d2276e0436e9c54c14277d103a748dc23c8

While Ohara was not known for it scientific advancements or for it medical breakthroughs, the independent island still held a small amount of interest for the other fresh marine recruit known as Gaige Stygian. Or if you knew her well enough her nickname, Gear. The young marine was mostly interested in Ohara because her associate, Moss Head seem to hold this place in high regard and was determine to get her to come along with him on this small trip. She could have easily rejected the offer, but she figure if someone wasn't around to keep an eye on Moss Head he would surely get into trouble with the women here. Gaige sigh as she adjusted her black hat. Unlike Moss Head she wasn't wearing her standard attire. Since it was such a nice day she put on something casual. A stylish white shirt that was slighty see-through and show a small amount of cleavage. A necklace with an anchor symbol and some stylish boots to go along with the shirt. Of course Gaige was bottomless like usual. No pants or shorts for her. The higher-ups really hate her for walking around without pants.

Since Gaige didn't knew her way around the Island she would stick close to Moss Head or at least try too. She had to keep an eye on him as well. The busty blonde didn't said much as she follow Moss Head around.  He was certainly quick on his feet. She lost track of him of couple of times, but with his green hair she was able to find him once again.

"Note to self. Buy a leash to keep Moss Head on." Gaige did notice the looks she was getting from men and women alike. A beauty like her without pants was bound to draw attetion. She didn't mind. Let them look. None of them have a chance with her nor could they force her to wear pants. "Now. Who could Moss Head be talking too." As Gaige was getting closer to Moss Head and the edlery man. Moss Head would suddenly run off, before she could stop him. "Not another run." Gaige would apporach the older man and ask him about Moss Head.

"Ah. The green-haired young lad. I directed him towards the tree over there. It quite a treasure hold of knowledge and Miss. Where is your pants?" The eldery man seem taken back with Gaige state of dress. A small blush on his face.

"I don't wear pants and thank you for the help." Gaige would wave goodbye as she head for the direction of the tree. Walking at a lesiurely pace, Gaige would sudden stop walking and facepalm herself at she saw an annoyed looking woman and a hair as green as moss away from the tree. Yeah. She going to find a leash for Moss Head.

If Moss Head didn't ran off to flirt with another woman or spotted Gaige closing the distance between them. Gaige would approach Moss Head from behind, grab onto his collar and give his collar a small tug. Not caring if he was in the middle of flirting or not. "Sorry if this idiot is giving you trouble. I try to keep an eye on him, but he always manages to get away from me. I was planning on buying Moss Head a leash. So he can't sneak away from his Master." Gaige then would let go of Moss Head collar.

"Stay or no library for you." The female marine would give Moss Head a command as if he was an actual dog. Messing with Moss Head was always fun.

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
James continued to ponder on what, or who he was missing. "Oh!" he exclaimed as he raised an index finger into the air with an "Ah Ha!" expression. "Where the hell is Gai-" before he could finish, out of the corner of his eyes he saw her. An exceptionally curvy woman who appeared to be an archeologist as well. Her hair was a long interesting color of orange with eyes to match, wearing reading glasses and mini skirt to boot. The marine stared at her for quite a while as she stopped there in front of the entrance, inspecting it a little.

Out of the corner of her eye, the woman noticed the drooling male with dark red glowing cheeks. "Oh, you seem to be a bit....knowledgeable." the woman turned around to face James with a somewhat interested look on her face. Her skin was as clear and smooth looking as a baby's behind, or perhaps her behind. The beauty mark on the side of her cheek was also very alluring. He just had to have her! "Why yes." James responded before wrapping an arm around her, saying, "Yes I am." The woman looked at him with a bit of annoyance as James made a kissing gesture.

Suddenly, he was yanked by his collar. "Who the hel-" James said as he turned around to the one responsible for the yanking (heh) with an annoyed look on his face, ready to take down anyone trying to ruing his "game." His face then turned to a somewhat more puzzled expression as he saw that it was Gaige. He looked at her for a little as she talked to the orange haired woman about keeping an eye on him and planning to put a leash on him. "Gaige?" Junior said in a confused tone. "When did you get here?" he asked her, apparently forgetting that he was the one who brought her here.

Just now realizing what she said earlier, James' eye began to twitch as he got into her face saying, "Who the hell are ya calling "Moss Head" ya big boobed gear head and do ya think I would let anyone, especially you collar me down!? Oh, and I'll go wherever I want whenever I want! He then looked down at Gaige's attire, noticing her nearly see through top and panties, exposed to the public and not guarded by pants or skirt, quickly changing his mind about the collar in an instant. "Although...... having a mistress could be interesting..." he admitted in a flirty, wondering tone while crafting a leash out of wax with a smirk on his face.

The orange haired woman remained silent with an awkward look on her face as she witnessed the two (mainly James) weirdos before her den den mushi began to ring, slipping away from the two to take the call. James looked at Gaige seductively as he tried to offer her the leash to put on him before just realizing, "Oh! The library!" Junior yelled as he dropped the leash and ran through the entrance.

"Understood." the orange haired woman responded to the call with a professional tone before putting it away, eyeing the tree suspiciously before sliding around to the back of it in a discrete manner so that no one would notice. Who was she talking to and what is she planning?

Gaige

Gaige
Why did Moss Head reactions bring her so much asumement? Out of the all people she met so far, Moss Head sure give her the most laughs. "When did I get here? Have you forgotten that it was you who wanted me to tag along." Gaige folded her arms across her chest as Moss Head would get right up in her face once more. Just like those other times she would hold her ground. Moss Head didn't understood the concpet of personal space at least when comes to women. Maybe along with a leash she should buy a squirt bottle to spary him with when he gets to close. "I heard worse names, Moss Head." The blonde marine reply as she noticed Moss Head change his tune quickly after looking at her outfit.

Gaige forgot about the orange haired woman with the banter she was exchanging with Moss Head. "What happen to being not collared down by anyone. Maybe your like Anton." Gaige look at the wax leash and she was tempted to put it on him. She was a bit unsure it he thought she was buffing or if he was taking the idea seriously. Then Moss Head would run off once again leaving the collar on the ground. Gaige would pick up the wax collar. "A shock collar is better. Maybe the library has some collar desgins and some books on obedience training. I got quite a bit of research to do." Well at least he went into the library and not run off to another part of the island.

Gaige didn't even try to call out to Moss Head. a couple of moments later, Gaige would walk through the doors of the library to once again search for Moss Head. For some reason she kept hold of Moss Head wax leash. Maybe it was because she didn't want to litter? Maybe she would examine it back at base when she gets the chance.

As expected it quiet with only a few people talking. It was nice, but somehow she got a feeling that it wouldn't stay this peaceful for long. With that she was just waiting for Moss Head to cause some trouble with his love of yelling or trying to pick up some chick. There were whispers about her missing pants, but she paid this no mind.

Walk up and down through the aisles of books, she couldn't find Moss Head and people here had their faces bury in their books so she doubt they could help her much. "Great loss him. Oh well." Gaige would pick up a random book from the ground call 'Robotics for Dummies 101'. Gaige wold began to read the book as she countine her hunt for Moss Head, though with each turning of the page she was getting more distracted. "Look at that fine metal coating. " Gaige muttered as she lick her lips. There just something about machines that get her blood flowing.

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
It seems that Gaige's feelings were wrong this time around. The green haired marine was amazingly not causing any trouble in the library. He looked around silently in awe as he navigated around the huge library. He walked through different aisles , picking up as many books as he could in the process, stacking them on top of each other until you couldn't see the upper part of his body.

Before he could find a seat, he walked past some very "pervy" looking books. He stared at them for a little, but slowly shook his head. Not today, he thought to himself. Junior may be a...pervert, but he amazingly holds history and knowledge over tits and booty any day. James walked past that aisle and peeked his head to the side due to the books he was holding to see where he could sit. The place seemed really packed actually, despite how quiet it was. It was good to know that the fellow knowledge seekers of this island valued peace and quiet.

James then noticed Gaige sitting by herself at a table with her face in a book as well. James grinned at how his crewmate was also engaging in the pursuit of knowledge before joining her, sitting down on the opposite end of the table so they would be face to face. Junior then gently placed the stack of books on the table before grabbing the first book from said stack. It was an encyclopedia sized book labeled, "The History of Wano." Apparently it was a book about exactly what the title said, the history of the Wano Country from it's founding all the way to the present.

James opened the first page, and started to read, making sure he didn't miss a single word. He bit his lower lip from the interesting details that he was getting, and this was only the beginning. If just the first page of one of these books were this interesting, then checking out this as well as the other books he got wouldn't be a question. Heck, he may even buy them. As he finished the first page, the green haired marine glanced up to Gaige, smiling a little. He wasn't looking at her body nor lack of pants, but just how she took interest in her book, he was quite impressed. He was glad that he dragged her along, even though he doesn't remember doing it.

But before he could look back down at his book, he noticed something happening behind Gaige on the second level of the library. There looked to be a shady looking man in a black trench coat loitering up there, observing all of us on the first floor carefully before going into a door. James slowly got up and walked past the table, placing a hand on Gaige's shoulder to get her attention before walking off towards the nearest stairs. Even if she didn't notice the touch and remained their, James would have still went along since he had his attention fixed on the door the guy went through. He may be off duty right now, but James still felt that it was his duty to investigate suspicious behaviors, so he made his way upstairs on to the second floor, heading towards the door, not expecting what's to come next.

Gaige

Gaige
It look like Gaige hypothesis was being proven wrong at the moment. Still reading her book and worrying less about Moss Head causing. Though maybe worry wasn't the best term to use. Even with Moss Head perverted tendencies he didn't seem to cause any harm. More like playful teasing. Maybe it better to use the word 'annoying'? Honsetly Gaige thought that Anton was a bit of a pushover, but she haven't been with the Marine long enough to make a sure assesment of him. Still with his girly looks, that didn't help Gaige with her view of him.

Since Gaige was getting tried of walking aimlessly in the massive library she would sit down and enjoy her book. There was no else at the table which was good since no-one would distrubed her while she is reading. If she couldn't find Moss Head then she would wait until he came to her. As Gaige was waiting for her crewmate to appear she was unaware that were a set of eyes or even multiple eyes watching the library. Maybe her feelings about this not remaining peaceful were right after all.

She didn't knew how much time has passed, but fromer the croner of her eye she spotted Moss Head taking a seat at her table with a pile of books and from a quick glance none of them were lewd. It interesting, the more time she spent with Moss Head the more interesting he becomes. That didn't mean that she was going to date him anytime soon of course. She would glance at Moss Head a few time, he wasn't acting like he usual self. (Of course Gaige mainly been around him when there were hot women around him.) The slient between them was peceful. Yet sadly peace could never last. After feeling a hand on her shoulder she saw Moss Head going upstairs. It must been something important if he didn't made any perverted remarks. Gaige would place a bookmark on the page she was on and close her book to follow James. Her gut feeling was telling her that something was about to happen.

As the marine duo was moving up to the second level. A group of men would enter the library, a squad of four men to be more detailed. The typical hire muscle from their looks. Two men were carrying large backpacks cleary fill with supplies, but for what?

"I keep the entrance under watch. We just waiting for the signal. The rest of you spread out among the first floor. Cover any other exit points." The rest of the men nodded slienty as they spread out.

The leader would said as he reach into his coat, a small display of sliver. A flintlock pistol coated in a sliver paint mostly hidden from public view lay in waiting inside of the coat. Pulling out a den den mushi waiting to see if it would ring.

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
As he made his way to the final step, James stopped, turning around to Gaige behind him. He gestured his head towards the door at the other end before he proceeded to it, walking slowly across the second floor, not noticing the new people who just entered on the first floor. Junior finally made it by the door before halting, crouching down. He placed the side of his face on the door to listen in, but all he could hear was mumbling.

The marine sighed before looking back at his partner, shaking his head slowly as a response of him not hearing anything. James got back on his feet and stretched out one of the fingerless gloves on his hand before making a fist. The green haired boy took a deep breathe as he held the fist back, releasing it forward shortly after to hit the door, knocking it down instantly. James grinned shortly after, confidently. Just because this was an important situation doesn't mean he doesn't have time to show off. But shortly after, he began to shake that hand as the pain from hitting a wooden door that hard came back to bite him.

"Ow ow ow, dammit!" he complained. The door led to a storage room that looked completely empty. The green haired marine slowly walked in with caution. It was nothing, but typical storage equipment lying around, and no signs of a person ever being in here. Chatter from the first floor began to grow loud, but the marine simply ignored it as he began to toss things around in hopes of finding a secret passage. Could he have just made up seeing that person? No, it couldn't be. He could've sworn that he just heard mumbling in here not too long ago as well.

After knocking over some more equipment, James found something odd. It appeared that some of the wall looked out of place compared to the rest of it. Before he could touch said wall, James was interrupted by the sound of some explosions coming from the first floor. "The hell?"

Gaige

Gaige
Walking up these stairs and heading into an unknwon sitaution, Gaige couldn't help but feel like they could be walking into a trap. Unlike Moss Head with those wax powers of his. Gaige herself less prepreared, she would use her wits if she ran into trouble. She really need to start working on inventing some things to aid her. For now she could worry about that stuff latter as she would countine to follow her teammate up the stairs. Once they reach the door Gaige would wait as Moss Head listen to the door. When that didn't yield any results he would then watch him punch the door down quite easily. Gaige would be impressed, but it seem like her hurt his hand. Gaige just shook her head. "Quit fooling around, Moss Head."

Once Moss Head was in the room and he didn't seem to be in any danger, Gaige would soon follow him and sigh as there really wasn't anything noteworthy in the room. Gaige place both of her hands on her hips as she watch Moss Head look through stuff, maybe he could find something. The noise was getting louder from the first floor. While Moss Head seem to not pay it any mind, Gaige was growing with unease. What was causing such an increase output in noise.

"Found anyhting yet Mos...." Before the pantless marine could finish her question, explosions could be heard down below them. "Clearly there trouble down there, Moss Head. The never ending duty of us marines." Great and she was looking for an easy day off the her normal duties as a marine.

The explosions were soon follow by a single gunshot that seem to quite things down from below. The laughing of a madman could be heard? "Don't be afraid people. Just stay here and don't move while my friend here tie you up. Don't be a hero and throw away your life on useless resistance." The cries of defeneless children and innocent women could be heard. Pleading voices fell on deaf ears as the squad of men where gathering people in the center of the libary and tying them up.

"Obey commands or else" One of the grunts said as he kick an elderly man in the gut. The Eldery man would doubled over in pain as the grunt laugh. "Anyone else want be a hero?" The grunt leader would reload his flintlock pistol and point it at a young woman who was sraced out of her mind.

Meanwhile back on the second floor, Gaige would look at Moss Head. "You heard all of that? Sounds like people down there are being held as hostages." Now the need to come up with some sort of plan. They had to be careful or else they hostages below will be harm or worse kill if fail.

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
James listened to the commotion downstairs, after the explosion and gunshot. "A hostage situation, hm?" The green haired marine said as he slowly walked over to the railing to look below. There were four men in masks below all armed with flintlocks. The first floor looked almost a wreck, most likely from the explosion that was caused. The green haired boy watched in disgust as they tortured the poor people down there.

"We need to do something about this." James responded as he punched the palm of his hand. What set this marine off more was the sight of innocent people being taken advantage of like this. But before he could jump down there, James remembered that secret doorway he saw within that room. That suspicious looking person, and this hostage situation happening at the same time? It cannot just be a coincidence, but the problem was, who to go for first.

That's when James turned towards his partner. "There's appears to be a secret door over on the left side in that storage room." he said as he pointed to the open storage room. "I'll handle these fools down here. Don't need your huge melons distracting me anyway." Junior remarked with a snicker as he jumped down to the ground without a second thought, landing safely feet first. "Oi, get a load of this!" one of the thugs said as they all turned around in the marine boy's direction.

"So....who wants to go first!?" the boy yelled, obnoxiously with a goofy grin on his face before stretching out his gloves once more. It was time to handle things the only way he knew how, with his fists.

Gaige

Gaige
"Alright Moss Head. I won't join you downstairs since my body might distracted you. Just be safe and don't be reckless. You're the most interesting guy I met so far and I hate to see you end up in early grave. Your more useful alive than dead." Gaige wasn't sure that Moss Head heard everything she said as he jump down below int a pit of danger without a second thought. A true marine, Gaige thought as she looks towards her left at the hidden passageway. "Well then I suppose if he keeps the boys down there busy I can investiage this hidden gem, but first..." Gaige look around the room to see if there was anything she could use for a makeshift weapon. Her cutlass and flintlock weren't on her person a mistake on her part she guess. "Ah I suppose this wrench has to do. Along with my hand to hand skills." Gaige shook her head as she pick up a wrench that was laying on a wooden crate. Once she was armed she would open up the sercet doorway and see where it led too. She hate acting with little to no information, but she sure she could handle what was on the other side of the doorway.

An unarmed green haired boy versus four armed thugs. All of the thugs would just laugh as the green haired boy antics. Did he think that he could beat them all? Laughable. "I knew I should sent some men up to the second floor. Oh well. Its just some punk kid with bad hair." The thug leader said as he kept his flintlock pistol point at the head of a young woman (Though he didn't get the chance to reload the flintlock). A sinster smrik hidden under his mask. Did this kid think they were playing games? "No. You going be our hostage or this woman blood will be on your hands." The thug leader than nodded to a thug on James left. This thug would have some rope into his hand as he slowly approach James.

The remaining two thugs towards James' right would aim their flintlocks at James just waiting for him to move so they could shoot him. There wasn't anyone behind the green haired marine so he didn't have to worry about any sort of attack from behind.

How will Moss Head respond? The armed men didn't seem to keen on giving him a fair fight nor negotiate with him.

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
James looked up to the second floor, smiling slightly at the words he managed to hear Gaige say. He was mostly kidding about getting distracted by her body. The marine boy held the safety of others over his perverted antics....most of the time. But he was still a bit surprised about the sudden compliment. The marine's attention then went back to the four thugs. "You guys still haven't answered my question. I said, who's fir-" before he could finish, one of the thugs commented on his hair.

"...bad?" James repeated as one of his eyes twitched. "Well...looks like I know who I'm going for first." the boy mumbled to himself in an annoyed tone as he observed the area. Of course this thug would be a coward and use a hostage against him. The marine then glanced at the thug coming towards him with rope and the two aiming their weapons right at him. "My, my. It seems you all caught me in a corner." the boy said as he raised his arms up as if he were accepting defeat.

Secretly, wax was coming from under his feet, making its way towards the thug who had the gun pointed at the lady. "You guys are quite strong. I bet you all get all the ladies." Junior would keep on trying to distract them as the one with the rope began to tie his hands. But before he could finish, the wax would wrap itself around the thug by the woman's feet, hardening. Junior would take this opportunity to elbow the thug who had just attempted to tie him up, and throw him towards the other two with the guns, hopefully knocking all three of them out in the process from the impact.

Junior then dashed towards the last one who attempted to shoot, but failed due to not reloading, and would be met by a clean punch in the face, knocking him out instantly. James shook the hand that he used for the punch, and said, "Ow, ow, ow. Well, you know what they say...if it hurts your knuckles, then it must've really hurt them." with a snicker as the hostages began to cheer. James looked around with a grin at the crowd and noticed that amongst them was that woman that he and Gaige met earlier who had an impressed look on her face.

James, like the idiot he is began to walk over to her as he waved to the crowd, saying, "Thank you thank you!" repeatedly before making it to the woman. Before he could put the "moves" on her, she immediately pointed a flintlock to his face with a smirk. All of the people including James looked in shock. The woman was the one orchestrating this hostage situation(T2 Kidnapper) all this time. James raised his hands up with a serious and disappointed look on his face. How could somebody this hot be so evil? He thought to himself in disappointment. How was he going to get out of this situation? He really doesn't want to harm a lady. He then glanced back up to the second floor, wondering if Gaige was alright.

On the destination she was going, she would end up meeting the other four thugs and the second in command of this operation, the guy in the shady coat. (T1 Kidnapper)

135/150

Skill Used:

Gaige

Gaige
Of course, Gaige would found herself in a tricky spot as she would walk through the door and quickly hid behind a stack of metal crates. Carefully peaking from behind her makeshift cover she would spot multiple hostiles, five in total and the one that drew the most concrcen from her was the guy in the trench coat. He has to be the person, Moss Head spotted from before Gaige thought as she look at the wrench in her hand.  All of them scatter arocss the area. "The enemy has a numerical and firepower advantage over me, but I have the element of suprise on my side for now. How to deal with them with only a wrench and my body." Gaige eyes would narrow slightly as she glance around the room to see if there was anything inside that could give her an advantage in here. Once she made her move the balance would tip to the men. She didn't rush herself because she figure Moss Head could handle himself she hope. Gaige would mentally sigh as begin to move from her cover and slowly approach a grunt that was going to the bathroom, once her open the door, Gaige would stop it from closing and slide right on in as she watch him unzip his pants.

"What a tiny penis." The grunt would flash red with anger as he turn around to hear who said that, but when he face collide with Gaige's wrench and collpase on the ground. "Don't worry I'm doctor." Gaige said as she knock him out cold with another strike to the head from her wrench. Once he knock him out, Gaige would strip the man of his shirt and pants and use them to restrain his limbs, before shoving him into a stall. She manage to loot a flintlock off of him and a few rounds for it.

"I just lay in wait." Gaige would hid in another stall as she wait for another grunt to appear. It would take sometime but Gaige would repeat the process with two more thugs. Knocking out, restraining and stuffing them into stalls was tiring for Gaige she was as physically adpet as Moss Head. Gaige panted as she rub her brusie jaw. She had trouble with the thrid thug and took a few hits, the worse on was to her jaw.

Gaige figure that she couldn't kept this up and she was right. As Gaige step out of the bathroom and begin to head back to the Metal boxes, Two gun shots went off one of the hit her left shoulder and other shot miss her. The blonde marine would painfully grunt as she quickly ran past the crate and quickly spun around to aim her flintlock at the thug who was reloading his flintlock. She quickly fire off a shot that would hit the thug in the face.

The trench coat guy just shook his head and fire off couple of more rounds, one of the rounds cause Gaige to drop the firearm. As went to pick it up, The Trechcoat guy would smrik as he approach Gaige and raise his flintlock at her. "Drop Dead."

~~~

One the first floor the thugs shouldn't have underestimate Moss Head as they found themselves being knocked out with his devil fruit powers. They didn't expected to face a devil fruit user. The hostages would have cheer Moss Head, but his victory was short live as the mastermind of this crime had a loaded gun pointed right at him.

Shame a somewhat cute guy had to cause her problems. "So you one of those devil fruit users, boy. No matter you out of options and I still have back up. Lynch get down here with the rest of the men. " The orange hair woman would speak into her Den Den Mushi while keep her flintlock point at James.

"Lync...." A single gunshot could be heard follow by a painful groan from a familar voice. Gaige was holding the other den den mushi in her hand as she sat near the dead body of Lynch. Her shoulder was hurting. After a struggle for his firearm, Gaige manage to take it from his grasp and land a fatal shot. "Ugh. That was close, but your back up is defeated...arh."

The Orange Haired Woman was shocked and seem to take her eyes off of Moss Head and glare down at her snail. If Moss Head needed an opening this was it. The woman wouldn't be phase for long and was clear that Gaige was in some pain and may needed help herself.

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
"Grrr, why is it always the sexy ones that end up all bat shit crazy?" James said to himself with a sigh as he continued to raise his arms up. The gun was the least of his worries. He could easily deflect any gunshot thanks to his devil fruit, but he was a lot more worried about the fact that she was well you know, a she!

James has a code of not engaging a woman unless his life was on the line, and even though he is being held up at gunpoint, his life was not on the line due to his devil fruit. He was waiting for an opportunity to take the flintlock from her and restrain her. He heard the faint sounds of gunshots coming from the area where the storage room was at, and began to grit his teeth with a worried look growing on his face. "Gaige..." he said to himself in a low tone. What if those gunshots were...no, no she's stronger than that, h just knew it.

The woman in front of the green haired marine began to speak to him, saying how he was a devil fruit user, and was about to call one of her goons, only to hear a gunshot coming from the den den mushi, catching both the kidnapper and boy by surprise. A big grin grew on Junior's face as he heard a familiar voice. Usually it annoyed him, and possibly aroused him, but he was relieved to hear that Gaige was alright. He was about to speak until he heard Gaige groan a little at the end, causing a worried expression to reveal itself on James' face.

He had to go up there to see if she was fine. That's when he noticed. The woman had took her attention off of the boy, and was focusing on her den den mushi, still in disbelief at what she just heard. A smirk grew on the marine's face as he took this opportunity to quickly snatch the den den mushi and flintlock from the woman's hands, throwing the weapon to the ground away from her and quickly pressing his hands on the ground, as fire lit up on the front of the boy's forehead. Before she could react, wax came from the boy's hands and wrapped itself around the kidnapper's legs all the way up to her knees before hardening.

"There, problem solved." James said with a confident grin as the crowd started to cheer once more. James took a few bows, but then that's when he remembered. "Gaige!" James yelled before he darted up the stairs as the hostages looked on in confusion. James made a quick call on the woman's den den mushi to any nearby marines about what had occurred so that they could come and help apprehend the downed criminals before throwing the snail away.

James then crawled through the secret passage in the storage area until he found himself in the room where Gaige was as well as multiple bodies. "Gaige!" he ran up to her the moment he saw the gunshot wound and bruised jaw. He tripped over a body, but got right back up and made his was to the girl. "Are you okay?" he asked with a worried look before turning around, just now noticing the bodies as he was too worried about her to notice them at first.

"D-did you do all this?" Junior asked with a surprised look before it soon turned into a small grin.

110/150

Skill Used:

Gaige

Gaige
Gaige sigh as she drop the snail phone like device from her hand letting it hit the floor with a small thud. "Ugh. I saw my life flash before my eyes. I look good in metal armor." Gaige could only laugh for a couple of seconds before she could feel her jaw hurting from that mean right hook. At least it wasn't broken. After all she was a doctor and could examine her own wounds. She wuld glance at her shoulder and cringle. It hurt like hell, but nothing she couldn't fix even if she didn't have the right supplies on hand. "Combat isn't my strong suit. Too many close calls for me." Gaige would talk to herself as she look at the serect door way, she was exhausted and didn't have strength for another physical struggle and the flintlock she had was out of ammo.

When she heard footsteps coming from there she would tense up. She hope it was Moss Head and not that woman. Regradless if it was the woman she would remain clam, ready to face death if needed. Thankfully that wasn't needed as that all so green hair enter her field of vison. Looks like Moss Head was succesful in defeating the thugs down stairs. A small yet pained smile appear on her face. He look in much better shape than her. Good she didn't have to patch him up. She didn't see any noticeable wounds.

"Moss Head I'm fine. After all. A Mistress can't let her subject one-up her, but I suppose you peform better than me this time." Gaige joke about the Mistress part. The blonde marine look at the bodies with a blank stare. A pity that she had to kill them, but her life was more important. They could have made fine test subjects or reformed marines.

Gaige would just shurg. "What a silly question to ask. There are some men tied up in the bathroom. Anyhow. Lets get out here and get a doctor to tend to my shoulder." Gaige would then look at Moss Head, she was having a small debate in her mind on how to reward him. Gaige would raise her hand up and pat Moss Head on the head. She thought about giving him a small kiss on the cheek, but she didn't want him getting the wrong idea. "Good Job."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum