One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Slum Lord EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Slum Lord EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Slum Lord EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Slum Lord EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Slum Lord EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Slum Lord EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Slum Lord EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Slum Lord EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Slum Lord EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slum Lord Empty Slum Lord Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Task Data:

Let me show you justice

Cleaning Up

"Hmph looks like they made it boss!" the grunt had said to Kenten. Kenten eyes glaze at the direction of approaching party which was about 6 meter from his current position. It seems like the approaching party was dress in marine attire Kenten had said,"The bloody bastard couldn't handle his own dirty work. He had to send his damn lackey poor lad he doesn't know he is in for a treat today." Kenten had spoke underneath his breath as if he was telling a secret to his allies.

It was true the King of Briss Kingdom had send Captain Steele to handle this matter though the outcome was already determine.

Steele's Image:

Captain Steele  attired consist of a all white justice jacket which was drape over his shoulders, and all white suit fit perfectly for a noble class man, and his black dress shoes. Behind him was 30 of his man each man was equip with a rifle, and katanna all expect Croc. The rest of the crew was left back at the ship doing there daily task. Captain Steele had said,"Greeting Kenten of the Blitz gang. I bring you greeting from his majes-"

Kenten didn't take no time to speak the time for speaking or talking was done. The moment Captain Steele met him on this dirt road all the talking would be through battle. Kenten took off in a burst of speed closing the distance between them rather quickly. He took off so fast the Steele greeting was cut short due to Kenten successful strike. Captain Steele eyes couldn't follow the attack he could only acknowledge a knee successful implant into Steele stomach.  Which ultimately drove Steele back 4 meters into his crew with a thud.

Kenten had chuckle in triumphant as he said,"No need for hello boy! Would it be possibly if you could just die already?" Some of the marine grunts had fall down to the ground the rest of them seem to be in shock at how fast this guy had attack.

-Stamina-
~300/300~
346 WC
2 Baby Den Den Mushi

1/6

Last edited by Real Steele on Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Slum Lord Empty Re: Slum Lord Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Let me show you justice

Cleaning Up

Slum Lord 1326523433862
Kenten had chuckle as he said,"No one bloody move from either side ! If you do I kill you this is between me , and him! So get up you lackey, and fight me!"Captain Steele guts had momentarily felt unpleasant pain one that he didn't ever felt before. Steele knew his chances of winning this fight is slim but maybe he could outsmart his foe.

Steele had stood up as he dust himself off he place himself in defensive position. Kenten had stretch his right leg forward 1 meter then suddenly disappear from his location. Kenten had wanted to enjoy this fight for a bit longer so he decide to toy with Steele before finishing him.

Once again demonstrating his overwhelming speed he deliver a knee to Steele chin. Which had send Captain Steele hurling into the air , about 4 meters. Kenten didn't stop there he had leap into the air meeting Steele with a powerful axe kick directly into his chest sending him hurling into the ground with a thud.

Kenten had grin in approval as he said,"It hurts doesn't it? Well of course it does hahahahaha! Let me put you out your misery boy!" Steele had laid on the ground he was barely conscious  due to the chin hit, and his chest had burn. Due to the impact the dust had somewhat conceal his body so Kenten couldn't really see him. All Kenten know was his current position which was directly in front of laying on the ground.

Kenten had unsheathe his sword he decide the level of his slash would be that of cutting flesh. This marine didn't show any abilities to properly defend himself in battle so it was no need to over kill the poor bastard.

-Stamina-
~300/300~
297 WC
2 Baby Den Den Mushi

2/6

Last edited by Real Steele on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Slum Lord Empty Re: Slum Lord Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Let me show you justice

Cleaning Up

Kenten:
Kenten had chuckle as he said"Let me show you death lad I will even make it quick for you!" Steele couldn't believe he was about to die he felt he didn't even live his life in his full potential. He felt like his body was heavy, and all it need was a push to the afterlife.[spoiler="Death Bed"]

DeathBed:
But a voice could be hear deep into his mind a voice that said,"Is this all the tank can do? Show me your defense!"Unfortunately Captain Steele wasn't any condition to move right away he had need to by sometime unfortunately that isn't what he had. "Bang!" Kenten had stumble back 3 feet as he glance at the perk who dare shoot him it was none a grunt. Lucky Kenten wasn't badly injured his shoulders was just graze. But that had brought Steele the needed time to  strike while laying on the ground he swung his right leg with all the power he could muster. With that a powerful Rankyaku heading straight for Kenten upper body, and since Kenten was focusing on the marine grunt who fired at him. He wasn't able to respond in time to defend himself against the Rankyaku which hit him squarely in the right shoulder.

The vertical Rankyaku had deeply cut into his chest about a few inches. The Rankyaku itself had drove Kenten back about 5 meters. Kenten had crack a smile as he place his left hand over his wound he had examine the strike then he glance at the marine who had his flintlock drawn. He then said,"Didn't I say don't bloody move? Die!!" just as he spoke he swung his blade. As he blade produce a compress wind strike aim at the grunt, and not Steele who laid on the ground still recovering.

The grunt had drop to the ground with a thud. The slice of wind had lop off the grunt entire right side of the body. Steele begin to morph as he glance at Kenten who stood a few meters away from him.

-Stamina-
~275/300~
351 WC
2 Baby Den Den Mushi
Techniques:

3/6

Last edited by Real Steele on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Slum Lord Empty Re: Slum Lord Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:52 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Let me show you justice

Cleaning Up

Kenten:
Kenten right hand had hold his blade firmly in his hand as his left hand hold his wound. He wasn't holding the wound to stop the bleeding but he simply want to rub his hand across the wound to taste the blood. That exactly what he did too as he watch as Steele completed it transformation.  Kenten had said,"Who the fuck else want to jump in my one on one fight?"Kenten had look around the field as he finally return his attention back to Steele . He then said,"You damn fool why was you holding back? I could have killed you lucky that marine saved you just in time. But now I am going to cleave you into pieces! So die!"

With that Kenten had took off in a burst of speed one last before. The speed was kind of in human for a man but this was no regular man in fact this was a powerful strong who lived a fairly violently life.  As always Steele couldn't possibly counter this attack but he prepare himself using the technique known as Tekkai. His body muscles had tight up as Kenten had drove his knee into Steele chest. Unfortunately Kenten wasn't prepare for Steele vast durability , and the attack that would have done a decent amount of damage was reduce to considerably.

Which ultimately  left opening for Steele to use to his advantage, and that exactly what he did. Steele had release his Tekkai as he slam his head directly into Kenten head. The force of the impact had place Kenten in a daze long enough for Steele to slam his horn directly into Kenten chin. The strike would send Kenten directly into the air about 10 meters.

Kenten prepare himself for the worse he couldn't believe the marine was holding back this much. He knew he was in a disadvantage in the air which he knew he had to get to ground if not he would be in serious trouble.  Unfortunately  for Kenten he couldn't see what Steele was planning due to being face up as far as his body goes. Captain Steele had quickly cease the opportunity as he took off into the air meeting up with Kenten back. He deliver a powerful horn attack aim solely at Kenten spine. The attack itself should facture the disk that Steele had aim for unfortunately  for Kenten he wasn't able to dodge in time.

The attack itself had send Kenten another 4 meters into the air but Steele didn't stop there he continue his barrages of attacks. Aiming for the same area Steele quickly release a 3 punches at Kenten spine each punch capable of injuring bones. Upon the final hit Captain Steele had successful had broke Kenten spine.
As Steele withdraw from his attack allow Kenten to drop to the ground with a thud Kenten grunts had flee out the area. Captain Steele had landed on the ground as he commander his marines to follow.

Kenten was still alive as he said,,"I Guess this is what I get for going easy on a lad like you-". Kenten had past out Captain Steele had order his troops to secure the fellow gangs members while he rest. He had taken a pretty bad beating today, and he was always going to remember this battle as a wake up call. Captain Steele was breathing hard this wasn't no easy fight but lucky today he was luck. He now only wish to become strong, and complete his goal in life.

-Stamina-
~195/300~
75%
567  WC
Techniques:

4/6

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum