One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Obstacle Course + rookies (task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Obstacle Course + rookies (task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Obstacle Course + rookies (task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Obstacle Course + rookies (task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Obstacle Course + rookies (task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Obstacle Course + rookies (task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Obstacle Course + rookies (task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Obstacle Course + rookies (task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Obstacle Course + rookies (task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Empty Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
Task Name: Obstacal Course
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: Pc
Crew, Team, or Personal:Team
Description: Kirito Stay Fate has invited a large number of rookies to take part in eliete training. Completely his 10 staged obstacal course.
On completion the top 2 will move forward.
Anything Go.
Enemy Details:8 t0 other marines
Boss: np

(++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++)

Three days had passed since Tatayuri arrived at Baterilla and met Jessica. It was a weird meeting and already the first day had a bad memory. The following 3 days were less worse but still since that dream he was alittle scared for beds and Jessica. It was almost terrorfying. The days went by like normal days where not muchhappened except tatayuri trying yto get a little closer toJessica what did failed kind of. They were able to get along better as time went by but friends no that word isnt able to be used yet. The tworoommates didnt talk that much yet and it was obvious that Jessica thougth he was less then her.

Yesterday that changed. A marine visited them to deliver a message from admiral Kirito Fate Stay. The message was about 12 rookies who will get a challenge the next day. Only 2 rookies could move on to the second round. Both Jessica and Tatayuri were invited. He looked at her and they challanged eachother both of them wanted to prooof that he/she was the best. They both went to bed early.

tHe next mornign Tatayuri wakes up. THe sun shines in his face through the small window. He gets pdresses himsle brushes his tooth prepares breakfast and food for the rest of the day, fills a bottle with water and sits down at the sofe. On the table near the sofa is a paper. I grab it and read it. It is from Jessica :

Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Bed_im10
Dont be late
You do have 30mins to get up, dressed, eat and get their
Bye and greet your bed for  me before you lesave the appartment and dont forgert tto lock the door or you will be stuck under your bed longer then before.

Tatayuri gets the goosebumps with the idea of being stuck under his bed again. Qithout further time wasting things he eats ast runs trough the appartment grabbing all I need fortoday run out of the buidling lock the door and contineau  my run to the destination.

2Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Empty Re: Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:54 am

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
Meanwhile, elsewhere Jessick Wayward and 10 other rookies were already at the briefing only meters away from the challenge 10 obstacles of standard design situated around a circle field. "Alright you maggots it's time for you to stop living off our dime, rise up, become victorious here today"*Takes a deep breath with his mouth and nose* "Such a good today, wouldn't you say". The 11 rookies stood in a solid line and in synch "Yes Sir, the Fantastic day".  At this point, Officer Kirto Stay knight would proceed to stick numbers on each of their chests and back before reaching number 12 "Where is my 12th rookie" *The vines across his face expand as anger beholds his face as if a Lion fused with a hurricane. 

Jessica would think to herself "Where the hell is he, is he really going to be late...I knew he was a bed wet". Jessica would step forward in order to dial down the situation "Last night he got hazed and well he must have been a potato this morning sir" takes a step back. The captains face would scream so load you could hear it across the entire barracks "YOUR LATE.!!! HURRRY UP". his voice would rapidly spread hoping to reach the late comer before giggling "How was he hazed?" "Sir, a wet bed to the face" Jessick replied "Thats lol creative".  At this moment a second late comer would appear the person in charge of timing the race by counting manally.

3Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Empty Re: Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:34 pm

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
Tatayuri is on his way to the challenge. On his way some stuf happeend to hold me back. The uniform of the marines he is wearing gets him the attention of the people in town. They ask him for help for multiple things. From saving a cat out of a tree and helping old people cross the road to stopping thiefs from gettign away with their stolen stuff. THere is also a small barr fight near a barr he walks by. He is able to sop the fight and caml everyone down. All this slows him down and msakes him move slow.

When he is near the challenge he hears a voice screaming. it does sound angry.
"YOUR LATE.!!! HURRRY UP". Tatayuri istarts running. He already was late so every second counts.

He arrives at the place. The admiral, Jessica and the 10 rookies are waiting for me. He takes his place in the line up. THe admiral is standing infront of me. THe admiral looks angry. "WHY ARE YOU LATE!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF !!". Tatayuri puts his hands on his ears to protect his ears. WHen the admiral is done screaming Tatayuri starts explaining himsel. "Well Admiral Kirito I got out and was on my sway but people in the city needed my help. SO thats hwat i did. " "OOH REALLY I HEARD YOU GOT HAZED BY A BED", "I dont know where you heard that sir but that is true my room mate threw a bed at me while I wasnt looking. It wont happen again." There is a evil grin vissible at Jessica s face but as unexpected as it is the admiral pats me on the shoulder and laughs. "ALRIGZHT BOY ITS FINE BUT DONT BE LATE AGAIN." Tatayuri nods.

The admiral puts my number on my chest and takes his place and start to explain what we are supposed to do. About the time andn that the oen with the best time wins. That only 2 can move on to the next practice round to see who is the best marine rookie. After the explanation the 1st praticpent rookie takes his place and starts running. He wasnt really faast in Tatayuri s opinion. The first does set a time of 7 minutes.

4Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Empty Re: Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:59 pm

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
Laughing as several rookies times were incredible slow not to mention how Tatayuri finally showed up "Well I better show you guys how it's done" Picturing a cheering crowd in her mind as she stretched, jogging several times on the spot". Crouching down in a sprinting starting pos waiting for the counters word " Ready set go... *She started running steadily towards the first of 10 obstacles* One...two...three...four..five" the counter would keep counting constantly for the entire trail.

Approaching the first obstacle a 10-foot wall something normally requiring teamwork though Jessick had her own way for meeting such a goal, taking off one shoe and creating a rope with her jacket. Jumping up, pushing herself slightly higher Jessica throws the show with her rope/jacket attached and using it to pull herself up; and continues to move to the next obstacle . " 15... 16... 17 ..... *She reaches the second obstacle *18, 19 ...coffa ckakck c o. A fly had just flown into the counters mouth as Jessica had started the second obstacle a crawling task under barbed wire. "JESSICK COME BACK". 

She would be forced to come back as the counter lost count choking, on a passing by a fly. Thus, Jessica would be offered a chance to regain her stamina as Tatayury would be ordered to make his attempt instead, though he would be forced to wait for the new counter "If you late, this time, Tatayuri, you're getting PUNISCHED*.  Jessick would be a little salty that her attempt got interrupted and was waiting to watch Tatayuri fail.

The full course would consist of 1. 10foot wall, barbed wire crawl under, Balancing pole walk, agility run [multipal logs held at different heights], up and over the ladder, swinging tire crossing and more.

5Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Empty Re: Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
Since Tatayuri was the last rookie to arrive he was number 12. The last in the line and the last one to run. Patiently he waits and watches the competition. He watches them carefully and takes a good look at the challenge and the obstacles. Looks for the fastest way to get through it all. Some rookies do fine some did fail completely. For example number 7 had trouble wall and fell a few times. He was relly slow and it did take the poor guy 20 minutes to finish it. While others did preform well. Nomistakes were made but they were lacking speed. They thougth because they had no trouble with the obstacles that no one could beat them. So they werre slacking and taking it easy. To tatayuri it is a sign of weaqkness. You always should give it your all and never underastimate your opponents.

Finally it is Jessick's turn. It means that it soon is my turn. I have high expectations of her and make sure I can see all she does. How good is this woman really? The best time is 5 minutes and 48 seconds. Jessick was standing in positionand when the start sign is given she swooshes away fast. It was cleasr that this woman was about o se t a new high score. It pressures me a little. It seems this wouldnt be a easy win. She was on course but then something happened. A fly flew in the mouth of the counter. Jessick needs to stop and do it over. To me it is unfair and disapointing. It was enjoyable to see someoen doing so good . It is inspirational. Luckily the admiral is fair and Jessick is allowed to catch her breath and be fresh for the retry. To giveher thsat time the admiral saiys it is time for number 12.

Tatayuri walks towards the start position. While walking Jessicka nd I cross paths and she said "If you late, this time, Tatayuri, you're getting PUNISCHED*. Its clear that no one has much expectations. It felt good to be the underdog in this competition. He takes his position while the orter rookies shout their boo's. I just smile and focus on the task ahead.

The counter asks for silence. The crowd gets quiet and there is a moment of total silence. Tatayuri takes a deep breath and then the start sign is given and the counter start to count as Tatayuri starts running. 1..2..3.. Tatayuri arrives at the wall and uses his speed while running to jump and and makes a wall run placing one of his feet on the walland use the momentum to push myelf up 4 meter high leaving 6 meter to climb in 2 seconds. He climbs up using his arms to pull himself up and his legs to push himself up. He get s on the other side and runs to the next obstacle. 10..11...12 He grabs the barded wire and crauls under it 15..16..17 He was already passed his second obstabcle next up was the balancing pole. He starts toi increase his speed. 19..20..21 and he is croosed the pole at 22 seconds. Then was the agility run wityh logs with diffrent hights. 25.. 26...27 He jumps over the logs but needs to decrease his speed to avoind running into the logs. 40..45..46 He is passed the logs.

The next obstacle is a bit further away. I start to increase the speed again. It si a longer run between the logs and the ladder. 55..56..57 He is their and jumps on the ladder and pushes himself fast to the other side. 61.. 62 ..63 To waste no more time he jumps of the ladder instead of using the ladder to go down like all the rookies did. When I land I roll to cover more ground. 66...67...68..69 The jumps at the tire and ina single swing get to the other side. 74... 75. He gets trough the other obstacles easily olike the others and everythign goes accordingto plan. He finishes with a time of 2 minutes and 24 seconds. When doen he tacatches his breath. The rookies are quiet. Especially the spoiled ones and the expression on Jesicks face are could mean everythign but happy. I just did set a great time and rthe admiral appears next to me. He pats me on the shoulder. "Well done boy you show potential now take aa rest and watch the last challenger butone thing is sure you are goingto the next round. Well done. Congratulations"

6Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Empty Re: Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
It was my turn to challenge the obstcal course though it was clear doing things fairlly she couldn't beat Tatayuri by playing fair so she had decided on this attempt using her devilfruit would be an optimal decision 1....2 .....3. Sprinting fast as she could towards the 10meter wall without delaying her speed at all *one of the rookies shouts "Look Out"* though Jessick was fully prepared to use this mometum to defeat this wall within a second. As the tip of her toe made contact with the wall she flicked herself upwards using a small hand of her ectoplasum fruit from her toes making sure not to allow a line of sight. This would catapult herself right to the top allowing for a quick step forward to the other side; once on the over side Jessick would use 2 more ectoplasum arms pushing herself forward from the wall now behind her.

8 . 9 . 10 

Jessick sprints forward as if she diddn't lose any momentum from the wall at all diving foward towards the second obstcal turning her breats into ectoplasum in order to remove her disadvantage creating less friction agaisnt the grown; once more making sure their was no line of sight. Following this obstcal Jessick would lose a bit of speed as she approuches the 3rd and 4th obstcals. The balancing log followed up by the different Heights strait after. Sprinting right across the balancing pole like it was nothing, and somewhat quickly moing down the 4th. Limbo gliding under the fist, hurdling past the second, and a quick dive over 3rd and sliding past the remaining 2. 

25 27 30... The first four tasks would be compelted just 6 more to go. "I have got this in the bag".

Jessick would quickly finish the remaining obstcals using several tricks with her devil fruit in order to complete them exstremmly quickly avoiding some of the challenges they present completing the coures a full 30 seconds before Tatayuri at 1 miniute and 36 seconds. On reaching the end she is quite pumped out as her body is starting to sweat quite a bit her uniforum becoming wet. Quickly using a towel to dry off before throwing it into Tatayuris face " I need a hot shower and a good drink," *Jessick quickly salutes Officer Kirito requesting permisson to be dismised* "You are Dismissed see you tommorow morning for the next level with Tatayuri" Jessick starts walking out of the area before Kirito quickly shouts "I'm considering this a draw *Wink* "Jessick knows that kirito most likely knows she cheated and thus swings along with it "Sure".

[exit]

7Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Empty Re: Obstacle Course + rookies (task) Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
Tatayuri takes his place next to one of the rookies who went before me. No one talks to eachother and all 10 of them look grumpy at Tatayuri. Meanwhile Jessick is going to take a second un. She takes in position. The admiral Kirito stands next to the counter and looks straight at the erea near the mouth of the count. The counter starts to feel uncomfortable. "Why ar you looking at me like that sir? "
The diral responds : "I am looking at your mouth to make sue no flys fly in your mouth again. If it hppens again I have to look for a other counter and kill you so dont dissapoint me NOW COUNT!!!"

The sign i given. Jessick starts running. Tatayuri looks carefully. She is fast really fast mby faster then myself. At the wall neither did she slow down. Others started to shout look out. She flys over the wall nd at the othr obstacles. At the swinging part Tatayuri tought he saw her breasts shrink but he probably imagined it. She probably is just to fast for me. The obtacls almost look like nothing. She gets to the finish and is able to beat my time. Tatayuri is impressed. She is sweating a bi and drys hersellf with a towel. She throws it in m face. I catch it quickly ad take a step forward. "Congrats Jess yiou were fast. IwishI was that fast."

The admirall takes our attention. He dismisses everyone.Tatayuri takes his stuff and is ready to go home to take a shower. Jut befor we leave the admiral tells the two of us that the next challege is tomorrow t the sae time at the same spot. "Dont be llllate again Tatayuri or Jessick wins."

Now we had th rest of the day off Jessck and I go home first. Tatayuri keeps her company on the way home and trys to have a small conversation.

[exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum