One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Komo Troubles [Mavis] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Komo Troubles [Mavis] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Komo Troubles [Mavis] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Komo Troubles [Mavis] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Komo Troubles [Mavis] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Komo Troubles [Mavis] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Komo Troubles [Mavis] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Komo Troubles [Mavis] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Komo Troubles [Mavis] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 9:26 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Byron was just strolling across Yotsuba Island right now, Minding his own business in all honesty with his pet komodo dragon Hayden. Which he had decided to take outside for fresh air. The two had not spent much time together after their initial meeting, especially since Byron had gone to  jail. Hayden however would appear to be sniffing everything, and sticking his tongue out at people that looked at him. Giving really confused faces at the place around him as if he didn't understand any of it. Of course he was a lizard and not exactly a human, so it wasn't like he would view things the way humans did. As a local passerby stared at Hayden uncomfortably, the dragon would proceed to do the same, albeit he just looked very confused on what was going on

Komo Troubles [Mavis] QJWiw0x

Come on Boy, Don't go staring at people like that.With a little yank on his harness, Hayden resumed his walk with Byron now. Uninterrupted.

2Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Re: Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 9:43 am

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis had gone for her daily walk, she really did need to leave Yotsuba, it was becoming a dull bore on this small island. She was sipping on a vanilla milkshake, as she sat at a bench watching a Komodo sniff and stare at all passerbys. She felt bad for the poor thing, it looked very confused, she wanted to know why and how she could help the animal. Mavis was gonna get up from her bench to go help but alas, it seems his owner had handled it. Mavis had got up and walked off, they seemed like an interesting duo.

She began to get up, throwing away the milkshake in a nearby trashcan. The breeze began to pick up, the salty air fresh and delightful. Her scent of natural vanilla was passed down by the breeze, giving people/animals behind her a sniff of her scent.

"Ahh. It feels so nice here." She gave a relaxing sigh.

She had held her hands cupped behind her back as she walked with a smile, in her usual attire, wearing a scarlet full dress uniform that looks like British Army's Infantry/Bandsman. Also to note is her signature black and white ribbon in her hair.

Then hummed to herself as she spoke aloud her thoughts. "This place does get boring, but it's so peaceful and relaxing... I don't wanna leave."

"Buuut. It's too peaceful and relaxing, that it gets boring really quiiickly!" She squealed.

She jumped onto a tree branch outside the Bank of Yotsuba, and swayed her legs back and forth her hands in her lap as she stared out into the streets.

3Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Re: Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 10:00 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Byron would still be walking his Komodo dragon, as it appeared to take further interest in the people around him. What is it Hayden?The Komodo dragon would appear to be sniffing at a Kid's Nearby Ice-cream cone. Who would proceed to stare at the giant lizard with a friendly, baffled face. Do you want some Mister Lizard??From there, the kid would wave his Ice cream cone at the Komodo dragon, causing it to look confused before licking off a part of the scoop from his cone and attempting to eat it. As the small dragons tongue engulfed the ice cream, Byron would abscond the pet for a bit over that. Hayden No!Don't eat that >_>. Your not supposed to eat anything you see on the street! Byron said before patting his Komodo on the head gently to reassure it that he wasn't angry.

Hayden however would start to sniff out and move forward. Going over to sniff out the milkshake Mavis had just thrown out into the trashcan and rummage through it to find it. Damnit Hayden!No!Bad!Byron would struggle slightly to keep his pet on it's leash literally. As it almost broke open the trash bin in order to get to what it was smelling. Before stopping upon being unable to break in. Though the pet would stop and sniff the air. Before running over quickly to a tree and beginning to sniff it, almost pulling Byron with him, as it looked up and would stare at mavis, before Jumping up and beginning to paw at the air adorably at her.Woah Boy settle down!Byron called out to his pet, as he would look up to where his pet was looking and would see Mavis. Hey sorry about that, I think my lizard is trying to smell you for some reason.As the okama would try to keep his lizard back on his harness. Away from running up the tree immediately.

4Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Re: Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 10:17 am

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis had seen the Komodo running for her and the owner struggling to keep him on the leash and keeping him in control not his pet. She looked at the leash as a form of slavery, memories of her past flooding her head, she looked away from the man, trying her best to ignore the running Komodo.

"Humph." She huffed.

Soon she felt the lizard's presence as she turned to see it pawing the air by her, she just smiled and rubbed on top of it's snout and using her other hand to rub his tummy.

"Aren't you the just the cutest thing!!" She coo'd. 

She would rub his tummy and soon his chin looking down at the owner. 
"Oh it's fine." She managed to smile at the man.

Still she was slightly angry at him for leashing the poor Komodo, she knew it was for caution in this situation but, it still bothered her. However she didn't show any other signs of emotions other than happiness.

"Your Komodo is simply adorable!" She complimented him.

Then asking, "What's his name?"

After she would recieve her answer she would introduce herself. "I am Lockheart Mavis, you can call me Mavis."

5Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Re: Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 10:40 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Hayden would not mind the display of affection given to him by Mavis, as he would start to roll over and playfully stick his tongue out at her, waving his little reptile "paws" in the air while he did so, as he did this. A strange noise erupted from the lizard of excitement. It was almost as if the lizard himself was trying to coo. Byron would allow him to get a little looser because of how friendly he was getting with the stranger. He really seems to like you, little guy sniffed you out rather quick haha. Had to keep him on a harness though because he's a pretty dangerous predator. Trust me, you don't wanna see these guys when their hungry. As Byron would move over and pet his Komodo's tummy slighty, he would proceed to respond to the woman. Why thank you. He's a rather exotic pet. Wasn't exactly cheap either, out of all of his kind, he seems to be rather friendly with people. Little guy was trying to help himself to some kids ice cream earlier as well. The little guy's name is Hayden, was what I could think of when I bought him.Truth be told that was a bit of a spur of the moment name Byron had thought of when he originally purchased this, Komodo dragon.

With the woman introducing herself, Byron figured he might as well reciprocate. Oh Hi there. My Name is Byron, Byron SteelSmile.

6Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Re: Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 11:10 am

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis was absolutely in love with the reptile. When he sticked his tongue at her she playfully tickled his tongue. She would laugh when it would try and coo like her, she kissed the Komodo's head, smiling. The man would continue to go on how he met the dragon, and what the dragon was doing moments before.

"Oh you little stinker!" She teased him.

She giggled. "Trying to eat icecream! If you're that hungry I got some spare apples in my bag."

She would hold one out for the reptile know as Hayden. She would look at Bryon with a small smile and then went back to petting the Komodo.

"I'm glad he likes me, he can eat Apples, right?" She asked.

Mavis ignored his previous comments on how he bought the pet, Mavis didn't believe in pets, she believed pets was another term for slave, she had been a pet to several men at slave camps, disgusting terrible days. She would shudder for a quick moment showing a face of disgust, but she kept petting Hayden keeping calm.

7Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Re: Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 11:15 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Oh you wanna feed him?Go for it haha, I don't know if these little guys eat Apples though, their mostly carnivores you see. As Hayden would wave his head at Mavis, happily, before opening his wide gaping mouth at what she was holding out to him like this.

Komo Troubles [Mavis] AuVJxun

The Komodo would start to tear apart the apple in his mouth, despite being a carnivore, he was desperate. THough he would wince a bit and spit some of it back out to the side. Though Byron paying close attention to the woman would notice her making some kind of face, and would now inquire about it. Hey are you alright?Your making some kind of face.Out of curiosity and wondering why necessarily.

8Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Re: Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 11:28 am

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
As she fed the Komodo, it appears she had been caught making a face of disgust. She looked away from Bryon, which was Hayden's rightful owner. Mavis had no intentions on sharing her pain with anyone, her pain is hers and not anyone else's to worry about. 

She simply smiled down at him. "I'm good, thank you for asking, that's very sweet of you!"

Mavis would then jump down from the tree brushing her skirt of dust that had been rubbed onto her skirt from the komodo running through the dirt, below the tree.

"I wouldn't worry to much about myself, I am just a traveller." She stated as she turned to walk off.
Mavis would walk in the direction of a food vendor, she would wave at Hayden and Bryon, signaling them to follow.

As she waved she informed the two. "You're welcome to follow me if you want." 

She wrapped her arms around herself, around her stomach. As she walked she had countless men and women staring at her, she paid no attention to it. She would keep a straight face as she approached the food vendor.

"I'd like some steak, please the biggest one you have too, and please cook it to top notch." She would order at the food vendor, expecting the best of the man.

She sat on a bench nearby, waiting for her food.

The vendor-man had approached her, with the steaming steak. "Here, miss. Now that'll be a hundred beri."

"Oh no!" Mavis screamed feeling her pockets.

"W-What's wrong miss?!" He would asked worried.

Mavis began to tear up, looking the man down to his soul. "I f-forgot that I was rubbed of my beri two nights ago!"

"O-Oh! It's on the house then!" He bowed walking off.

Mavis smirked. "Easy."

If Hayden and Bryon had followed she would feed the Komodo the steak she just bought, and act like what just happened was normal and hadn't just happened.

9Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Re: Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 11:40 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Are you sure that your alright?If you say so then.The Komodo would wave it's paw at the air at her, concerned. As the woman jumped down from the tree, the Komodo seemed to paw excitedly at her and would proceed to follow at her signal. Well Hayden over here seems to really REALLY want to follow you haha. Just because your a traveller does not mean you shouldn't care about yourself.As Byron would proceed to follow her with Hayden who was excitedly beading forward torwards the woman. As she ordered, it would stand up on it's two legs and attempt to grasp at the counter she was at.Which would probably surprise the people there, when Mavis began to move back onto a bench, Hayden would follow too, and So Byron would be dragged by the Komodo over.

If mavis looked over at Hayden, She would notice the Komodo encircling the bench excitedly, like a small dog nearly. After the scene that unfolded with Mavis and the vendor however, Byron would only look at her. So, I see you have a hell of a wit too, Haha. Not like Hayden seems to mind either.As the Komodo dragon would happily munch on the steak, nearly jumping to get it with his large serrated teeth. Which Mavis would be in full view of if she were still looking at the wizard.

10Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Re: Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 11:58 am

Mavis Lockheart

Pirates
Pirates

Mavis Lockheart
Mavis watched the Komodo snatch the steak devouring it, Mavis just smiled looking at Hayden. He was an interesting animal, that was for sure, Bryon was lucky to have such a partner. Mavis then got up from the bench walking off, she wouldn't signal the two to follow this time.

She waved her hand as she walked off. "This is goodbye for now."

Mavis waved the two goodbye as she vanished from eyesight, and if the Komodo would follow she would've ran and vanished from the both of them.

"Take care." She would mumble, looking at the ground with her signature smile.

She had a feeling the three would meet somewhere else, someday later, in the future.

~Exit~

11Komo Troubles [Mavis] Empty Re: Komo Troubles [Mavis] Sun May 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Byron seemed to pet Hayden a little happily off of the courtesy he recieved from Mavis. Hey I appreciate this-. Though he would be cut off by the woman saying this is goodbye for now, wasn't that kinda sudden on her own part?As she appeared to stand up and proceed to leave, the Komo would try to follow her, though Byron would have to pull him back for a sec. Sorry boy, but She's leaving us, Don't worry. Maybe you'll see her again or something right?Petting Hayden Gently as he would stand up from the bench and move with Hayden to parts Else where. The Komodo however had her scent memorized, so if encountered again, he would be able to remember Mavis with utter ease.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum