One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Assassins gang in Baterilla Discovered.(Jess + Tata) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Assassins gang in Baterilla Discovered.(Jess + Tata) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Assassins gang in Baterilla Discovered.(Jess + Tata) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Assassins gang in Baterilla Discovered.(Jess + Tata) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Assassins gang in Baterilla Discovered.(Jess + Tata) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Assassins gang in Baterilla Discovered.(Jess + Tata) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Assassins gang in Baterilla Discovered.(Jess + Tata) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Assassins gang in Baterilla Discovered.(Jess + Tata) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Assassins gang in Baterilla Discovered.(Jess + Tata) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tatayuri Harvelle

Marines
Marines

Tatayuri Harvelle
Task Name: Assassins gang in Baterilla Discovered.
Tier:1
NPC or PC:Pc
Crew, Team, or Personal:Team
Description:
There is a problem with bears in the forst. Their population is growing and there is not enough food for them in the forsts anymore. Some did enter the villages and caused trouble. Execute some bears to cut off some of their grown population.

By finding the 6 bears there is a dead body of a assassin. His partner is still around. Fight off the bears to save the assassnin to question him about the gang. The assassin turns againt you and needs to be killed but make sure you are able to get some information out of him before you kill him.
Enemy Details: 6 T0 bears, + T1 assasinin
Boss: No

A alarm goes off in Baterilla. Jessica and Tatayuri jump up from their daily slumber and run as fast they can to the place where the crime is. Once again they are too late. A dead marine is next to the crime and bear claws on the walls. The fish shop is plunderd. The marine is not the only victim. In the shop Tatayuri finds the shopkeeper dead. Tatayuri finds this strange. why would bears kill the man and the marine if all they wanted was the fish. The wounds do not look like real claws eather so maby someoen else did iit but still on both victems were wounds that do look like claws. No one else in the neighbourhood saw what happened here.

Tatayuri curses because they were too late again. He looks at Jessica. "Jessica lately the bears are causing alot o problems. The victems do have wounds of bear attacks but that does not seem to be the cause of death. Someone else must have killed them. I have been thinking about it and it gets me curious. The bears only want food. Not to kill anyone except if they stand in their way. Still its obvious the shopkeeper wouldnt fight. I think there is more going on then just those bears. So waht do you say? Are you ready to hunt down some bears and find out what is really going on. Its time we get to the bottom of this and find out what is really going on. What do you say?"

Jessick Wayward

Marines
Marines

Jessick Wayward
Ignoring everything sound that comes from Tatayuri mouth due to a slight anger directed towards him; thinking to herself "He woke m up for this, that cheeky grito all i wanted was my sleep-in" muttering under her breath while crouching down to act like she was caring "it's not even dawn yet". At this moment, Jessica notices some inconsistent wounds on the victims not to mention the lack of hair. Returning herself to her feet turning to face Tatayuri *Placing a fake smile upon her face, and placing one hand on his shoulder "You did fantastic yuri, yes yes quite the detective", she starts walking towards the forest hoping Tatayuri doesn't notice she was grumpy and had just ignored him completely.

Not granting Tatayuri a moment to react to her motion Jessica mounts up a nearby horse, [not belonging to her and begins galloping down the path in order to seek evidence elsewhere. "If the wounds had been imprinted over a knife, why the claws, why no fur. Had someone killed them and attacked them with a special weapon "hmm someone is abusing nature i think". After coming to her own conclusion she turns her head once in order to see if Tatayuri is behind her, tired and losing concentration. Jessica rides her horse into a fence and alas she is sent flying at the sudden stop right into a pack of 6 bears in circle, "RARARARARARARARA RARARA RARARA , Nope not buying it ? Theirs a fat guy behind you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum