One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
devil - Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
devil - Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
devil - Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
devil - Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
devil - Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
devil - Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
devil - Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
devil - Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
devil - Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1devil - Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) Empty Devil of Devils Part 1 (ARC) Sat May 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
The night was just beginning as the Shark-Human Aizen walked along the beach of Ohara. It had been a couple of days since him and the Golden Eyed boy had stopped a small crew of pirates from trying to steal a legendary scroll where its contents had been a secret. After the fight Aizen had found a large, gray, grape shaped fruit that had swirls on it. With his studying of the Devil Fruits he had knew that the fruit he had found may be one of them. Testing his own idea of the fruit he had taken a bite out of it. Unfortunately, his mouth had erupted with a flavor of thousands of nasty tastes as if he were being poisoned. Though, he had continued to eat the fruit. All though he had not experienced the taste of it before he had learned how to endure it until he ate the whole of the fruit. Unlike the people he had read about in the many history books, he did not experience the power of the fruit making him think that what he ate was a simple fruit that he did not know of.

Frowning slightly as he walked on the path next to the beach. He would hear a shuffle in the sand, causing him to turn around quickly as his shark like senses took over. His pupils would become sharp as his eyes were that of a hawk. Analyzing the area he would see that no one was in the vicinity of him. Maybe it was just one of those large crabs he had been hearing about lately. The people of the small island were just about to go asleep. So he was sure it was not one of them. Honing his senses to the breaking point. He would continue to walk. Listening for minor things and smelling for things that normal humans could not smell. Shaking his head he would try to get the feeling out of his head. The feeling of always being cautious wherever he was. Ever since he had left on his Pirate journey. He had been cautious of anyone he had met. Always thinking that they were somehow allied or was of the marines.

Still frowning he would hear the sound of metal moving against rust. A gun! Quickly he dropped to the ground just as a loud shot from a gun could be heard. There was a loud boom like sound as it hit the side of a metal boat. He had been in the line of fire. Was he the target? Staying on the ground his eyes would dart in every direction as he would hear someone say “Damn you, I told you to give me the gun. You can’t even aim it right.” the voice sounded like that of a man. A smile shuffle could be heard as Aizen’s eyes would come to land on the beach as 10 figures stood and 2 of them wrestling. One holding a gun and the other trying to take it. This would cause Aizen to flinch. He had not seen the figures a moment ago? How did they get there? Could it be that it was them who he had heard? Jumping from the ground he would get into a fighting stance.”Dammit, now he has gotten up. Fools attack him.” said one of the people. This would cause Aizen’s eyes to widen as he realized that they were indeed after him.

But why him? He had not messed with anyone as of lately. What did they have against him.”For King Devil!” all of them screamed simultaneously as they began to charge him. Aizen frowned as he would begin to formulate a battle plan. All of them were moving rather slow even for being in the sand. This meant that they were not quite that experienced in fighting. He could probably take the lot of them easily. But he had to be cautious because there was a lot of them, and he did not know how many there were in hiding. Close his eyes for a split second and opening them, he would jump into the air. His calm eyes turning into those of a hungry shark. No one messed with him. He seemed to shoot forward towards them as he shot in the air in a meteor like movement. When he hit the ground there was a loud sound as sand was sent everywhere in the air. The world would seem to slow down around him as all of them were screaming about sand in there eyes. He had to act fast or he would lose his chance of an advantage. His father while Aizen was young had taught the Shark-Man everything he knew about the human body and how to knock someone out easily by attacking their pressure points.

He would straighten both of his hands out as if they were blades. Two of the men were on either side of him causing him to shoot his hands forward as quick as he could with his top strength right into the throat of both of them. There would be a crushing sound and gagging and the sound of something heavy falling into the sand. Two down, Eight to go. Everything would seem like a blur around him as his limbs seemed to hit everything that moved. In less than a minute he had taken out all of the 10 men easily while the sand was still up in the air. It was a good thing he had used the beach to his advantage. Letting out deep breaths, the sand would fall to the ground. He would hear claps as a man that seemed to be the same height as him with brown skin would walk up. “Well, well, well sea creature. It seems that you are quite stronger than the grunts of my fleet. But you are also quite tired. Quite the specimen for my father to study. But, what amazes me is that you didn’t even attempt to use your devil fruit powers. I wonder why is that? But a job was well done today, now to take you to my brother so he can deliver you to my father. “ said the man as in blinding speed he would shoot towards Aizen his kneecap raising to the chin of the Shark-Man hitting the bottom of it sending the man into the air and back onto the ground with a grunt.

There was a sound of metal shuffling as the man would say “I guess I will immobolize you.” a click of a gun getting into position to shoot could be heard. A single shot could be heard as ringing would appear in Aizen’s ear. He would begin to feel pain at the bottom of his left leg. His eyes would begin to flutter as he tried to stay awake.”Duke Devil speaking, the job is done.” said the fading voice of the man. What did he mean? Millions of questions were in Aizen’s mind as he slowly went unconscious.

1180WC
Claiming whatever you give me
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t4525-devil-of-devils

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum