One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Search for the Power of the Desert Task 8: Making a Stand Against the Government: Two Times the Troubles - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Search for the Power of the Desert Task 8: Making a Stand Against the Government: Two Times the Troubles - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Search for the Power of the Desert Task 8: Making a Stand Against the Government: Two Times the Troubles - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Search for the Power of the Desert Task 8: Making a Stand Against the Government: Two Times the Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Search for the Power of the Desert Task 8: Making a Stand Against the Government: Two Times the Troubles - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Search for the Power of the Desert Task 8: Making a Stand Against the Government: Two Times the Troubles - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Search for the Power of the Desert Task 8: Making a Stand Against the Government: Two Times the Troubles - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Search for the Power of the Desert Task 8: Making a Stand Against the Government: Two Times the Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Search for the Power of the Desert Task 8: Making a Stand Against the Government: Two Times the Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Tee

Pirates
Pirates

Tee
Calling hits

Me/Davern wrote:
The pirate would clutch his chest wounds and would begin to cough out blood, while the blood was being coughed two more rounds would be fired in quick succession at the pirate from the pistol that Davern had never stopped pointing at the pirate with his left hand

I shot you while you were clutching your wounds and whatnot.

Malik wrote:
He coughed out a medium-sized portion of blood out of his mouth. It splattered onto the ground at his feet. It left one trickle of his body's liquid on each side of his mouth as he panted from the agony he could still feel.

You dashed at me after that starting the beginning of your last paragraph

Malik wrote:

"Alright then, here I go." The teenage fighter stated within his own mind as he prepared to rush the man head-on. However, he wasn't suicidal, he had various tactics behind his own actions, which involve much use of his mind.

So like before calling hits in both knees you are free to goto a staff member for a second opinion your free to edit accepting the hits keep in mind you'll have 5 gsws

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
2nd Opinion:

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Buddha wrote:
2nd Opinion:

Due to his enhanced agility, even with his current injuries, Malik was able swiftly dodge projectiles moving as fast as bullets. It was very fortunate for him to have such speed in times such as this. With his enhanced agility as a result of his training on his home within Karate Island, Malik was certain he could make an effort in to allow the deadly, yet tiny object traveling at unprecedented speeds to pass him. He moved his legs around enough in hopes that the bullets would miss the marine's desired target. He was able to successfully dodge them. He was fortunate to be gifted with such speed and proficiency in dodge various kinds of attacks. He admits that he was caught off-guard with those first three gunshots, but now he has his sights set on the lieutenant and he was prepared to deliver pain. From what the marine was aiming for in the first place, it was apparently his knee caps. If those shots had hit him their instead, he wouldn't be able to walk correctly again. He was thankful to The Lord for allowing him to retain his proper way of traversing around on foot. While the bullets did missed their intended target, he could allow himself to become overconfident. That would lead to his down fall starting with a miscalculation, an addition gunshot or two, and finally unconsciousness or even death. The boy decided to continue on his path towards the lieutenant that considered the teen his enemy for as long as he was a pirate or as long as the man was part of the Government. He needed to be careful with this soldier as well as not to get shot a fourth or even a fifth time. There was only so much a man could take as punishment to their flesh and blood. A person physical form was highly vulnerable to physical force, especially that of projectiles in the form of bullets.

He clenched both of his hands into fists, ready to deliver to damage when it was his turn to inflict harm upon this man. No matter how many bullets were left, he wasn't worry one bit. He was going to try his hardest to dodge every one this far, despite his current amount of injuries.

He then, quickly jolted sideways. He was trying to distract the marine lieutenant to catch hi off guard. If he were to shoot now, the boy would be able to dodge it easily due to his enhanced agility. Though, it would probably take more effort to do so when comparing the current estimated distance between him and his enemy. He swerved in jagged to zigzag patterns to keep the young man he was battling off track for a while. Malik had already suffered three shots to his body, he couldn't afford to endure any further damage. Despite having surpassing strength and speed, he still had a vulnerable body and like most human bodies, they had to endure physical pain. So, gunshots were near-fatal to the boy. Fortunately, he was a good dodger. If he were to claim and eat the Sand-Sand, he wouldn't need to worry about getting hit most of the time. When one was made of sand, they can simply allow attacks to pass through them. Only a Logia's natural elemental weakness could bypass this defense to their powers, but they were mostly out of reach for their opponents, giving the said wielder of these elemental powers a great advantage. For now, he cannot afford the luxury of his mind wandering off to different thoughts such as the possibilities of a power's capabilities. The prospect of claiming a fruits told in legends was very exciting, but he had more pressing matters to worry about. When he felt like his movements had distracted the man enough, he simply rushed towards the marine. If he would tried to shoot the boy again, he would easily dodge due to his agility. When he would close the distance, he would focus towards the gun in his hand and would perform a kick that would knock the long-ranged weapon out of his hand in case he would replace the ammo lost. That is, if it was able to connect with the man's left hand. Afterwards, when the kick would proved successfully, Malik would place his foot back onto the ground and deliver a powerful punch with his right hand. If it connected, it would inflict significant damage onto his body as it would hit his chest, temporarily knocking the wind out of him.

Here are the edits of my previous post. I gave it my best effort to try and make it fit in with the actions taken earlier.

Tee

Pirates
Pirates

Tee
Your getting hit by these bullets man. I'm shooting you as your coughing blood you seemed to have ignored that fact, how are you randomly dodging when I'm shooting at you 5m away while your coughing up blood.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Sorry, I forgot to take into account that fact. I should've edited my other post.

Tee

Pirates
Pirates

Tee
You editing or?

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Sorry, I was busy with some other things. I'm editing it right now.

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
Tee wrote:You editing or?

I've finally made the edits.

As the boy coughed out a small portion of his blood from the gunshots he had suffered earlier into this battle with such an unexpected start. The wounds he had sustained earlier could still be felt deep within his flesh as the sensation was reminiscent of fire scorching the very insides of where he had been struck. It was undoubtedly agonizing, but he was able to fair through with it. Despite how vulnerable his body was as a human being, his strength and agility made he a formidable person. He could move faster and was stronger than ordinary people much older than he was. It was quite shocking to see such a boy with such power. The advantage to this passive enhancement from his many years of training in martial arts was that he could dodge attacks more efficiently whether at long or short ranges. He was thankful to have such a capable body that was suited well for battle. He may suffer from further injuries, but on the bright side they were not fatal. A wound that was fatal posed a threat to one's own life. An injury that could kill someone slowly, painfully or not. It was most unfortunate to be dealt with such a tragic fate above anything else. It would be even more tragic, if the person who died had also failed a friend he wanted to risked his life for to help ease their suffering. Malik was that person, who floated at the line of danger, the point within a situation between the boundaries of life and death. He could feel it from the way the marine pointed his loaded gun at the child. He may be a teen, but that didn't stop this man from shooting him. It was obvious that he was the type of man that followed a strong sense of justice and will take down any pirate, who would defy the law and pose a threat tot the World Government. He was the kind of man one wouldn't be able to convince so easily. He was left with little choice then to beat the man into unconsciousness or crush him to the point where he was too injured to move. The odds were against him in this favor as it would seem from the teenager's point of view. Three moderate to major injuries that made it difficult for him to move enough as it is and it didn't see m that the lieutenant would stop as the boy grew closer. However, for this boy, he had a strong will and would not stop even, if he was close to death. As he was momentarily trying to clear his lungs of any blood from his previous wounds, he immediately heard two more resounding gunshots. There was no doubt in his own mind that their were two more projectiles heading for him and that he would suffer additional injuries in the process.

"Oh no, I have to dodge quick, or at least divert myself enough, so that the bullets miss what the marine was aiming for." The young warrior thought as he quickly moved himself by rolled his entire body to his right side. When it came to dodging bullets, one didn't have time to look up to what was coming at them in the first place, less they get shot as a result. While he was a risk-taker, he didn't want to risk worrying his friend, Zatania for she may have a fit from the various wounds he has sustained from this current battle he was in. He was thankful for the enhanced agility that allowed himself to move so quickly. From a distance such as this, he was certain he could evade projectiles moving as fast as bullets in the first place. The boy heard the bullets hit something other than his flesh. He was certain that he wasn't injured. If he did, he would've felt a searing sensation of pain deep within his body. It would have been difficult to handle, if those last two attacks had hit him where the marine desired as such. He was fortunate to have high amounts of agility, which surpassed the standards of an ordinary human being. It makes one wonder what man is truly capable of, if a person of his age can be this formidable and earn a bounty of over more than one million in terms of beli. As he had though before, the level of a pirates power is sometimes measured by the number of their bounty. Of course, when it came to one that was frozen from unknown circumstances, it was rather difficult to determine those with such wanted posters on how strong they were. It was best to keep cautious and evaluate their strength in battle. Of course, most pirates seen so far have power that can be measure by the number of their bounty. It was obvious that Malik himself was a pirate of gifted power from God. Though, it was okay to say that he had moments of vulnerability when the he lets his guard down, giving an enemy an opportunity to strike. This situation was obvious where Malik was caught off-guard by the marine lieutenant. The faction that was associated with the Government wasted no time in attack when it came to pirates, good or evil. It didn't mattered to marines of this man's type, they considered them a danger to society as well as to the rest of the world. The young fighter struggled to stand on his own two feet due to the pain he was feeling from his previously inflicted three other injuries. He grunted as he was able to plant both of his feet onto the ground. When he was able to place both his legs on the solid earth, he stood up straight, do his best to ignore the pain inflicted on him.

I tried to fit in the fact that Malik was coughing out blood while Davern was busy shooting him. If I'm calling hits again, then I'll just ask another member of the staff. Personally, I'm getting a little tired of editing this paragraphs over and over again and would like to continue on with my character's Devil Fruit Arc, so I can Rp with others.

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
Spoiler:

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Ooc Note:Ayeeee Ima Pop in RQ!

Natalya had been investigating the trail left behind Baterrila, starting with a few nearly unconscious and seriously wounded animals. Indicating someone had defeated them, out of pure curiosity. She followed the trail and continued to investigate the area. After all, it was her job as a marine to patrol around the area for any signs of "criminals" or that bullshit. In reality, she just wanted something to happen that would make her look good.

Natalya having travelled across the lake of baterrila (Due to the amount of time she was taking to actually get to this area, I mean shit I left a few days b4 actually entering this). Had also found a few defeated, twitching tigers and in fact a batallion with it's leader semi conscious strangely, with noticeable wounds due to how he was "attacked'. Along the way, Natalya had taken the time to bring her mini "batallion" with her, a mini platoon of about 45 marines. Some of these being new recruits dragged into her ranks ever since her promotion to Commadore. She would be wearing the standard marine cloak uniform around her back with the Kanji of Justice on it, with her men as well wearing their uniforms. As they were "on duty" and preforming some "clean business" as she called it. So they were stuck in these godawful uniforms that she just utterly resented.

The battalion given the time they were taking to travel, was rather close to the other end of the lake, and upon getting there. Natalya would keenly look ahead. She was at the front of the marine batallion, who either party if they bothered to look in her general direction, would see the entire platoon of marines armed with rifles, they were mostly basic mooks, however they were under her command.

Judging from the situation she saw...There was a boy who appeared to be injured. While there appeared to be a marine in front of him.. Having a gun trained on his ass right then and there, while other marines seemed to be scattered around them. Dead, defeated, or unconscious or simply in the background somehow.. In order to blend in and look kinda "good", however. Natalya would roll with what was going on. Maybe this would help her career profile right?

Hello!This is Commadore Dragonov Speaking!Your men appear to be in need of aid fellow marine!

The Long-Leg yelled rather loudly towards the LT and the boy who was wounded, and also to any really marines in the general area that just uh. Happened to still be conscious.

Bah. Talking like she had a stick up her ass really sucked, but she had to go with it as due to her "duty" that she was masquerading under. Alright men, secure a perimeter. I want ten of you to go over and assist the marine over there as well.The rest do what I previously said Move Move Move! With that, Natalya's men would spread around the area, rifles trained to secure the perimeter in about a 20 meter radius around them and prevent any form of outside interference. Encompassing the area like a large circle, the men spreading out to cover all possible angles. While the ten that were sent would run over and begin to train their rifles on the wounded boy in front of the marine that had his revolver aimed at him. Helping to cover the flanks of the boy and effectively stop him from pretty much moving or fighting back. The men were about four meters away from him, and surrounded him in a semi circle. If he attempted to move, they were ready to fire.Afternoon Sir, What is the situation and what happened!One of the marines with their rifle trained on Malik would call out to the LT. Concerned about how there were wounded/uncon marines around them and frankly, the man was aiming rather tensely at malik.

Natalya meanwhile. Would begin to make her way into the "circle".Great work men...Now let's get down to business. Effectually breaking the distance between Malik, her, and the LT slowly. However as she would continue to survey the area, and before she could really get close the Long-leg would notice something in the distance oddly, something sticking out.Almost like...Some kind of fruit nearly. Or maybe it was a person?Damn she couldn't exactly tell well. Men!Keep a good watch on that boyl and assist that marine however it is necessary! I think I see something funny....Might be the people behind this!The Long-Leg yelled out to the rest of her platoon.

Natalya would immediately begin to kick off to investigate it, perhaps it was something dangerous, or that had to do with what was going on. Or even more enemies! As the woman would kick off rapidly in it's direction once, going a distance of about ten meters, before doing so again in order to reach it for sure without any form of interruption. Appearing as a blur to everyone that was there because of their slowness in comparison to her.

Skill Used 2x:

-15 Stamina
-22 Stamina

Stamina is now 213/250

The men would maintain their guarding of the perimeter and of the current supposed "criminal' that the marine was aiming at. As Natalya upon reaching this unusual object. Would find...A fruit of some kind. Man, that certainly had to be something interesting. A rather unusual looking fruit that appeared brownish... What was this? Maybe it was something that grew in the local area? Regardless, Natalya would grab it with one gloved hand,crouching down to reach it and her stomach would growl horribly. Damn...She picked a horrible day to skip a meal. Instinctively, the woman would take a bite of the fruit. Hungry as hell. Which tasted rather interesting, and swallowed it,however in reality. The thing had an immediate aftertaste of poison, causing Natalya to recoil violently.

Holy shit!What the fuck did I just eat!The woman would violently rub her tongue, trying to cleanse any pieces of  this off of it. However she had still taken a bite of the fruit, and consumed it.not really understanding what it was that she ate. In reality, it was the devil fruit that was in the area. After all, it was the only unusual looking object in the vicinity, and the very one Malik had been attempting to approach before being stopped by the marines. She simply happened to reach it first at this point in time.

Actions in a Nutshell:

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts
"Defeat", that is what came to the mind of the young fighter as he remaining sitting on the soft dirt that litter the landscape around him. He could only sigh as he had no other choice, but to comply with what the marines demands for him to do. With his kneecaps shot, it would be quite difficult for him to stand in the first place. It would be difficult for him to even walk. He cannot tell what went wrong in his fight with the lieutenant to begin with, but he knows for sure that it was somehow his fault, that he had miscalculated and now he was paying the price for it. He felt slight shame for losing to this soldier he wanted to defeat so badly, but after a show of confidence, he was brought down to his knees, or rather his behind, by that of a gun. Malik never did found a good way to make his way around such weapons. Bullets were near impossible to dodge at close range and it didn't help that he could see them when fired. It was hard to simply dodge, overall. Even with his gifted strength and intelligence, he still found himself at the mercy of the marines. With this loss, he failed to accomplish what Zatania wanted to hear. He wasn't able to keep a promise he had made. He felt truly awful at this fact. He wonders how she will react, what she will even say when she finds him. Malik didn't care for what words would be uttered from her very lips, he deserved it. He would even gladly accept a punishment such as cleaning the whole family inn inside and out for is actions or help with community work for that matter. As he noticed a group of six marine walking over to him, he pondered of what he did to earn such a crushing defeat. Somehow, this was even more painful than when he lost to Steele. He can guess that it was from the fact that he failed to keep a promise or the fact that he was overconfident, again. That same cockiness blinded him in his previous battle with the young marine ensign. He was unprepared to face someone, who had eaten a Devil Fruit at the time. It was clear he was not ready to face someone of the level of a lieutenant. With his arms over his two injured knees, he took in a deep breath and exhaled quickly. After which, he let out a small smirk.

"Guess I still have so much to learn, despite how far I have become. I never once thought of the possibility of defeat. The reason being because I didn't want to. It would be too painful to bear, like it was now. Still, I am fairing with it as it was. I guess I will have to face what Zatania has in store for me when I return, I wouldn't blame her, if she didn't want to see me again." The boy thought, recalling the reaction he would receive from the woman that came to be a close friend of his. She may be devastated, but this what he thinks he deserves the moment he lost. The hard-to-bear pain was not from defeat itself, but from what awaited him after defeat. Looking up towards the skies that remaining ever so stationary above him, he also noticed that the marines that had come to restrain him had finally close the distance between him and they. He took in a another deep breath. Then, he exhaled with a sigh, knowing full-well what was coming now at this moment, imprisonment. He had no choice, but to comply with what they desire from the child as he was too injured to resist them. He could even defeat the lieutenant present at the moment. He wonders how he will fair with a reaction from the individual known simply as his boss. He also wants to know who runs the operations of the marines here on the island of Baterilla. That hardly seemed to matter as he was going to prison for a second time, anyway. the marine soldier in front of him held out a form of shackles for his arms. Recognizing the object from a close distance from he previous experiences from within the Baterilla prison, he simply held up both of his arms while the man at the front of the group knelt down to cuff him. He felt slight twinges of pain from the wounds inflicted upon him, which he didn't express in front of the soldier before him. he considered it to be of no importance to them as some marine do not care for pirates at all. Everyone was different, so there was no telling who didn't trust pirates within this group, despite the fact that he was still a teenager. In their own offense, he wasn't no ordinary child as he had demonstrated earlier. He was indeed someone to keep their eyes on. however, he didn't seem like much of a problem now with the current state his body was in.

"Alright, kid, I'm going to help you stand up, it obvious you would have a hard time walk by yourself, considering the shape that you are in." The marine in the front of the group of six had said, offering the teen any assistance, despite the fact that he was a pirate. The young warrior let out a smile smile as he held up both of his shackled arms for the man to take. The aforementioned soldier quickly walked over to the boy's right side while one of his comrades walked to his left. Both out stretched their hands and took the child's arms. With firm tugs, they were able to lift him to his feet. When he planted both of his feet onto the hard, solid earth, he felt stinging strike of pain surge through his legs. He was able to easily fair with it as he was pretty much used to the agony at this point. He looked over to where the seemingly only female marine seemed to be and sigh slightly. He wanted to so badly eat the Sand-Sand Fruit. From her reaction, it was obvious she didn't know what she had just eaten, what power is now at her finger tips. In that same instant, the thought of telling her what she had just eaten in the first place flow through he mind. While he had worked hard to get where he was, to claim the fruit for himself, he knows that it now belongs to the woman now. After all, she was now a Logia of Sand and it would be wrong to keep crucial information from her on the spot. She deserved to know what power she had now. Life would probably get easier for her, anyway. As a Logia, she could raise far above the ranks to even the level of an admiral. It would be an impressive feat to behold. Who knows, maybe every admiral today has a interesting power from eating a Devil Fruit. He suppose he will have to keep searching, but for now, it was the time for rest. His body needed it to such an extent that he could hear it roar out, demanding sleep for his injuries. However, he knows he can just leave the woman confused as to what she had just eaten, so he decided to tell her. he decided to stop and turned his gaze around, slightly struggling due to the injuries he sustained in his own two knees. That didn't matter at the moment as he felt it to be right to tell her what power she has gained.

"If you want to know what you just ate, it was a Devil Fruit, a Logia-Type to be precise. You have just eaten the Sand-Sand fruit, now your body is made of sand. Unfortunately, you have also lost your ability to swim as with others, who have eaten such a fruit. I sincerely ask that you use those powers rightly. That is all I have to say now." The young pirate said, now satisfied with what he had gotten off of his own chest. he then, turned to where he had been walking and continued on his way towards the Baterilla prison with the group of six marines helping him all the way there. His enhanced strength certain does prove convenient in a multitude of situations, especially this one. It help to lessen the pain he felt from his gunshot wounds. There was no doubt that this fight had opened up new doorways for him to grow in not just strength, but also experience and understanding. It would seem going t this alone was a huge mistake. That was one of the positives of having a crew around. He considered one not made up of soldiers, but friends who are willing to help you, be there for you, people you can trust when one is going through hard times. basically, he considered a crew to be an extension of family. After all, friends were family and people he makes part of his future crew would be the same. Close friends, who would willing stick their necks out, or good people who followed their own dreams, regardless. Unfortunately, it wasn't the time to find such people to join him on his endless adventures in the life of a pirate. He was going have to deal with the fact that he will be staying in the Baterilla Prison for some time. It would be difficult, but he had experienced it before, especially with legs injuries such as the ones he has now. Hopefully, he will get certain attention with the wounds he had previously sustained from his battle with the marine lieutenant. Malik instantly remembered his favorite hoodie and blue backpack. turning his gaze, he immediately noticed one of the marine soldiers on his left side carrying the very same items he expected to be seen where he had left them. he must admit, that was very thoughtful of him.

[Word Count; 19,573 Words]

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
Gonna put a hold on this topic for a minute to verify Nattie's entrance and make sure it is valid.

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
Thread Unpaused. Nat's actions are approved.

Lao Feing

Free Agents
Free Agents

Lao Feing
(Not trying to put a wet rag on the fire, but Natalya would have a maximum of 10 NPCs if she is a Commodore given she hasn't purchased any NPCs in the shop unless she was gifted some. Further she hasn't supplied a travel topic to the South Blue from her last IC topics in Spider Miles so I'm not sure how she's actually here right now. She posted a travel from North to South on June 7th, then made an investigation topic on the same day, then continued to post multiple task in the North Blue in Spider Miles, whent he Transport System explicitly states you can only be in one Blue at a time. So technically she would be in the South Blue, but that'd bring up a question of the viability of all her other work in the North Blue since she ignored the rules and continued to rp in a Blue she wasn't even in. I'm going to post as if she isn't here given these facts, the strongest being she hasn't even posted a travel topic coming to the South Blue from the North which she was previously in based on her posting history. If she is indeed in this topic, then ignore this post I suppose, though I don't see why she would be since the rules obviously state you must post a travel topic and you can only be in one Blue at a time. She neglected to do so or ignored the rule and just continued to post in the North Blue. Even once she entered this topic she's posted multiple times in the North Blue.)

Lao Feing had left the West Blue after things got a little too heavy for him, his hands sullied with the blood of a random stranger he had encountered in the forest of Yotsuba. He was still unaware that the boy was a Marine, but he had walked with the broken body of the male while in the presence of many Marines and he felt he'd surely be under investigation by the Marines of that Island or even worse that Blue, though he doubted they would go to such a scale of alert for one old man. Regardless, he'd rather be safe than sorry, so he figured he'd lay low for a while in the South Blue, a place where the average bounty was higher than it was in the West Blue where he previously was, so he'd be nothing but a small fish here.

Where he found himself was through an unfamiliar, but home feeling forest. Each step he took he felt more and more comfortable and considered calling this place his new home should things in Yotsuba prove to put a mark on his head like he suspected, but still, he could just be overreacting. After a small deal of walking, what he came upon would shock him and remind him of the very reason he left Yotsuba or rather committed much deserving acts upon the boy in Yotsuba. Bodies littered the area, beast and man alike, Lao Feing could only shake his head in response as he tried to retain his composure while investigating the cause of this. His pace had quickened, his casual walk had turned into a brisk jog until he entered a clearing where a young brown skin boy and a marine were.

The fruit was beyond the two people that were in the clearing, Lao Feing roughly ten meters away from the marine, making him sixteen meters from the boy since he was six meters away from the marine with the gun. The fruit rested on the ground off the either of the boy's shoulders in the open about twenty five meters away from Lao Feing, given his state, he wouldn't be moving towards it any time soon. Lao Feing being positioned behind the Marine that was engaging with the small brown child, Lao Feing weighed his options, he had come here with intentions of avoiding the Marines, so he wasn't looking to cause any issues, especially with one who already displayed the ability to down an opponent while seemingly being unharmed. Subtly and carefully Lao Feing made his presence known, ready to react if he were to be attacked or should he feel uneasy about the situation at anytime, should the Marine's words rub him the wrong way or something in the environment trigger him to feel the need to react. How he would make his presence known while hopefully not startling the Marine, wouldn't be with his words, but with a few soft casual steps on the ground, his feet lightly skating on the surface purposely to make audible noise that the Marine would surely be able to hear, perhaps the boy too, though the boy would more than likely be able to see Lao Feing since he wasn't lined directly behind the Marine, but off one of his shoulder. "I hope I'm not intruding on anything, but I was wondering if anyone has laid their claim on that fruit laying over there? These would be his words once he got the Marine's attention with his skating steps forward. With these steps he'd travel a maximum of five meters closer to the Marine, but of course Lao Feing had the potential to be acknowledged before closing in that much space. Ever since he entered the clearing his eyes would be trained on the Marine, even with his words when he'd extend his right arm and point with his index finger at the fruit, his eyes would be on the Marine.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum