One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Babysitter (Task/Finished) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Babysitter (Task/Finished) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Babysitter (Task/Finished) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Babysitter (Task/Finished) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Babysitter (Task/Finished) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Babysitter (Task/Finished) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Babysitter (Task/Finished) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Babysitter (Task/Finished) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Babysitter (Task/Finished) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Babysitter (Task/Finished) Empty Babysitter (Task/Finished) Sat May 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
Spoiler:
It was early in the morning about eight AM and Elizabeth was rushing to get ready. She threw on a floral patterned dress, braided her long, green hair, pulled on her boots, and placed her hat. She would hurry to the door before quickly opening, closing, and locking it. Then, she ran down a flight of stairs, jumped a railing, and sprinted off in the direction of her new job. Elizabeth had been receiving jobs like crazy lately but this one she had actually planned for. How could she be late to a job she planned for?! The cowgirl would find herself hopping fences and sprinting across random yards, since it was so early she didn't see why anyone would have a problem with it. Eventually, she would run upon a small home at which point she would stop. The young woman would walk up to the door only to bend over panting and trying to catch her breath. After doing so, she would straighten up and knock on the door.

Within a matter of moments, a blonde about her age would answer, "Elizabeth! How are you? I'm so glad you could make it. Thank you so much for watching Melody. Just a quick run through. She has no allergies. She can eat whatever she wants but not too much junk ok? She has lots of toys but she likes to go to the park sometimes. Just.. please.. please keep and eye on her. She likes to wander and she has so much energy. I hope you can keep up." With a quick hug, the blonde would turn the two around to Elizabeth was in the door way and she could run off. At this point, the green haired woman would blink before feeling a tug on her skirt, "What's for breakfast?" The green haired female would turn around and smile at the small, curly haired girl. "Let's figure it out."

As she rummaged through the many places food could be kept, Elizabeth found eggs and a pan, "Alright. We can have eggs? Then, we can go play at the park?" Melody would nod before squealing and running to her room, "Melody get dressed! You make eggs!

WC: 386

Last edited by Elizabeth on Sat May 28, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Babysitter (Task/Finished) Empty Re: Babysitter (Task/Finished) Sat May 28, 2016 9:31 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
The curly haired blonde would sit on the floor eating eggs, as she insisted although there were many chairs throughout the small home. The child hum a tune happily as she chewed and sing a small song before she took a bite, "Melody love eggs. Melody love eggs." Elizabeth would watch the small child and smile while she ate. The cowgirl could remember when she was little and every single time she ate, she would hum a small tune because she loved to eat. She could remember playing with her food as if it were truly a toy or a real being. She could remember getting scolded for not eating properly. She could remember the food fights the pirates on her ship would have with her. All the thoughts would make Elizabeth giggle before a plate was lifted to her face, "Melody all done. Melody go park, please?"

With a quick checklist, Elizabeth would make sure Melody was ready, "Hairbow? Check. Clothing? Pretty. Shoes? Not matching but still shoes. Looking pretty Melody." The small, curly haired girl would giggle before grabbing Elizabeth's hand, "Melody hold hand so she be safe." The twenty-one year old woman would smile, "Of course."

The two would travel along With Melody half running and Elizabeth half being dragged. Eventually, the two would make it to the park, where the hand of Elizabeth would be released. Soon enough, the small chikd was running around and climbing items. Every now and then she would make a new friend and play along with them. The cowgirl would smile as she watched. The two had been at the park for quite some time before Elizabeth decided to feed the child. "Come one Melody! Let's go eat," the woman would yell to the girl. Soon enough, the child was at Elizabeth's side. They were about half way to Melody's when it began to sprinkle, then downpour. With quick thinking, Elizabeth would take Melody to the home of the elderly woman she helped plant plants. With a knock, the door would be answered by a smiling face.

"I'm so sorry to bother you but it's kind of raining and Melody here.. I don't want her getting sick. Her house is still quite a bit always. Could we maybe stay here until it stops?" Elizabeth would ask with a blushing face. After a moment, the old woman would grin from ear to ear, "Why of course! I'd be delighted! Would you all like some food or beverages?" Melody would stand behind Elizabeth looking from the old lady to her babysitter, "It's ok, Melody. I promise." The small girl would peak her head out from behind Elizabeth farther, "Melody wants.. food.. please?" With a smile, the old woman would move to her kitchen to make the three of them some lunch. Elizabeth had finished first, which wouldn't be much of a surprise, since Melody was singing and the old woman was obviously slow to start with. With a full belly, Elizabeth would slowly fall to sleep in her chair. She never did care much for where she was when she slept.

WC: 558
TWC: 944

3Babysitter (Task/Finished) Empty Re: Babysitter (Task/Finished) Sat May 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
It had been quite a while when Elizabeth had finally woken up. When she did, her eyes would look around for a few moment before realizing here she was and what she had been doing. "Melody! Where are you?! What time is it?! Melody!" The cowgirl would automatically jump up from her seat and run to every room in the house before running onto the porch. There she would see the elderly woman and Melody sitting on the ground eating cold treats. "Good Morning, Liz!" The young girl would giggle as she licked her popsicle. With hand on her chest, Elizabeth would sigh and lean back not the house. "Sorry about that. I didn't want to wake you and Melody was so bored. It was still raining, so we didn't go too far. We've been having such a great time. She reminds me a lot of my daughter. I've just seen her recently after ages so memories are quite easy to come by." Elizabeth would smile at the old woman's words not wanting to ruin the good moment. Soon enough, Melody would finish her cold treat and the two would have to leave the old woman's side. "Thank you for you hospitality. I'm sure I'll see you again soon. Goodbye!"

With those words, the two girls would wander away and soon enough Melody would be home again. Soon after, the blonde woman would return, "Melody, honey, I'm home!" The young girl would run to her mother with a squeal before giggling in her arms. "Oh, thank you so much, Liz! I'll definitely call for you again if I need you! Thank You!" With that farewell, the green haired beauty would walk towards the door before receiving a hug from behind. "Bye Bye. Come back and play with Melody, ok?" The small girl would then run off to her room and Elizabeth would leave.

WC: 343
TWC: 1,282

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum