One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) Empty Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) Sat May 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
Spoiler:
It seemed that every day she wasn't lying in bed sleeping away alcohol Elizabeth was helping people. Most ended up as surprises, the rest were planned. However, she couldn't help but feel much better about herself when she did so. On this day, the cowgirl was especially happy for absolutely no reason causing her to skip, hop, and jump around town. People from all around stood and stared as the young adult did so, which would make her giggle. It was as if she were performing for a crowd. It was as if she were a professional dancer or something. With a bow, Elizabeth would straighten up and be on her merry way, until a noise caught her ear. It sounded sad. It sounded horrible. It sounded like crying.

Listening for the sound, the cowgirl would quickly walk her way towards a young boy, who was curled up in a corner wiping his eyes. With a swiftness, Elizabeth would make her way to him and pet his head, "Don't cry, Little Guy. What's wrong?" The small boy would continue to cry, even as Elizabeth talked but would keep wiping his eyes, "I-I'm not a little guy. My name is Sam. I-I lost my toy. I can't find her." Hearing the child talk just seemed to break Elizabeth's heart. She would make a sad, pointy face before thinking about what she could do. Then, she would brighten up, "You! Think about where you've been today! I'll go with you and we can find her together! I promise we won't give up until we do!" The small boy would look at Elizabeth with tears still running down his face before sniffling a few times. Soon enough, his tears were gone but the sad look wouldn't leave his face. Elizabeth would stand holding out her hand and the young boy would grab on, "Let's go find that toy!"

WC: 341

Last edited by Elizabeth on Sat May 28, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) Empty Re: Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) Sat May 28, 2016 10:13 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
As Elizabeth began to walk, the boy would stay still causing the woman to turn around, "What's wrong?" The boy would blink and tilt his head, "Well, aren't you gonna tell me your name?" With a palm to the face, the young woman would giggle, "Oops, where are my manners? Hello, Sam! I'm Elizabeth!" The woman would bow towards the bow, which would make him smile a tad before it was replaced with a frown. Elizabeth would continue to smile even as the boy frowned because she simply wanted him to be happy. Soon enough, the boy would walk up to Elizabeth and pass her, "First, we go to the tree house."

The duo would make their way to the forest, where they would walk by a few feet in before coming upon an old house in the trees, "I've never seen one of these before." The boy would turn around with a shocked expression, "Seriously?! Go up there!" So, Elizabeth would climb into the house only to see it filled with leaves and dead insects. Quickly she would climb down, "That's... wonderful. There's no toy though. Just bugs.." The boy would sigh before walking away again, "Candy Store." Elizabeth would follow through the trees, back out into the town, down the street, and into the candy shop. The young boy would run around in,circles multiple times before sighing and walking out.

Once they got outside, the boy would sit on the ground and begin to cry again. Elizabeth would stare in shock and bend down next to him. "Come on, Sport." "It's Sam!" "Yeah.. Sorry, Sam. I'm sure that's not all the paces you've been. We still have more to go. I told you we wouldn't give up and we won't. Come on. Get up. Dry those tears. Let's go." The green haired woman would smile as the boy got up and dusted himself off.

WC: 363
TWC: 704

3Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) Empty Re: Lost Toy! (Task/Finished) Sat May 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
They had been to a few other places but to no avail. The poor toy was nowhere in sight, yet Elizbaeth wouldn't give up. The young boy was growing rather tired and had been crying all day long just making Elizabeth more determined. This toy was the only thing on her mind, which was actually good for her. However, they were being pressed for time, since the sun was beginning to set. "Alright, Sam. Let's think. Where was the exact last place you saw her?" It had taken just a few moment but Sam's face would light up as he began to Sprint away. Elizabeth would look around confused before taking off after him, "Sam!" The small boy would yell back through tired breathing, "THE PARK!"

Elizabeth would gasp for breath as she came upon the park but through the setting sunlight, she would see Sam tearing through dirt and grass. She would watch him dig in the sand filled box and run across wooden boards. Eventually, she would chase after him and begin to look herself. As she crawled under a slide, the woman would come back out with a small stuffed bunny rabbit. "Sam!" Elizabeth would call as she held up the toy to which his eyes would begin to sparkle. Soon, he was tackling the poor green haired woman as he cuddled his rabbit and cried. The woman would smile and sit up causing the boy to quickly stand. "Thanks You so much! You found her!" The cowgirl would smile, "With your help partner." In the distance, a woman's voice would be heard and the small child would quickly turn his head, "Uh oh. Gotta run! Bye Elizabeth!" With those words, he was off.

WC: 312
TW: 1016

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum