One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
So it Begins... (Event Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
So it Begins... (Event Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
So it Begins... (Event Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
So it Begins... (Event Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
So it Begins... (Event Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
So it Begins... (Event Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
So it Begins... (Event Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
So it Begins... (Event Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
So it Begins... (Event Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So it Begins... (Event Task) Empty So it Begins... (Event Task) Mon May 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
Spoiler:

"It's been a while, Loki! How have ya been?" The cowgirl would speak to the younger male plain and simple. The last time the girl had spoken with Loki was at the group's last meeting, even then they didn't speak much. Elizabeth was beginning to worry about the kid, since she had recently seen everyone but him. However now that they were simply hanging out together, the cowgirl felt a lot more relieved. As of this moment, Elizabeth was squatted down near a small blue flower that was popping up on the side of their walking path. The cowgirl smiled and rubbed the petals feeling how soft and smooth it was.

Then, she would stand and turn towards the boy. "So, I'm not too sure what you'd like to do. I mean.. I'll do anything, as long as it's not near any alcohol... I'd like to avoid jail. Honestly, it's such a boring and horrid place. I don't see how anyone could stand it there and I only was for a single night. You should have seen my entrance though. It sure was grand.." the cowgirl would giggle after she had finished her ramblings. Even though it had been such a horrible time for her, she couldn't help hut think about how amusing she was. She couldn't help but think abut the words she spoke and her intentions for doing so. A smile would stay spread across her face, as she awaited Loki's decision for what he wished to do.

WC: 269

2So it Begins... (Event Task) Empty Re: So it Begins... (Event Task) Mon May 30, 2016 11:44 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
Loki had found himself out and about, roaming around yet again. This time however he had Elizabeth as a companion on whatever journey he had embarked on. The two had been walking for only a short time since meeting up but they hadn't said a word yet. They just sort of bumped into each other and figured why not team up for the day since they both had no actual plans as of yet. Elizabeth was the first to break the silence, speaking up with a simple 'how do you do' type of question. She was right though, it had been some time since the two had really spent some time together. Not counting a few hellos as they passed by each other on occasion or the meeting the other day. Loki ended up sleeping for the majority of it but he didn't imagine there would have been much small talk happening anyway. Elizabeth stopped briefly to bend down next to the edge of the path they walked on. Loki assumed she dropped something at first, but after looking over her shoulder he could clearly see a small blue petaled flow she was examining.

"Yea its been a good minute hasn't it... I haven't been too bad though, spent most of this time relaxing. Can't be saving a damsel in distress every day of the week, not good for the joints I hear. And with my luck I'd end up with arthritis in my late twenties. Although I have been thinking about leaving the island. Well all of us that is, I haven't brought it up yet but I think its high time we moved on from little Yotsuba Island."

After he was done talking Elizabeth would stand back up and turn to face him. She began he response, and funny enough mentioned her little stint in jail. Out of the whole group Loki didn't imagine that Elizabeth would have ended up the first one in jail. Although funny enough she had ended up with a bounty of sorts as a pirate. Loki had no idea how the girl who didn't like killing people had managed to do something like that, considering she turned herself in the authorities more than likely took it pretty easy on her too. What was most surprising was the girls total lack of enthusiasm for going anywhere close to alcohol. Before her jail time she rivaled him in liquor driven shenanigans.

"Well I figured we could start the day off with some breakfast... Or lunch since its a little later in the day. And since we aren't getting anything to drink I know the perfect little restaurant. Yea I did hear about your little experience with the law. One whole day in jail huh. I bet you managed to start a gang before lunch."

He chuckled a little as they joked about her day in Jail, starting their walk towards the restaurant. It wasn't too far and would only take a few minutes to get their.

501 wc

3So it Begins... (Event Task) Empty Re: So it Begins... (Event Task) Tue May 31, 2016 12:13 am

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
The cowgirl would giggle as Loki spoke realizing she had indeed simply cut off his response to her first question. However, she wasn't to say whether the group could indeed leave the island yet or not. It would have to be a group decision, of course Elizabeth yearned for the day they could leave. She simply wanted to move on with life and start a new adventure with the group somewhere else. Sure, it had been safe here for them but it was rather boring and Elizabeth only wanted fun. She wanted to get out there and do whatever it was that everyone else found adrenaline filled. She wanted to find a better place for herself.

"How did you know? I didn't think any of them were out yet," the woman would smile as the duo walked along. Elizabeth was psyched to start off the day with something to eat, although she wasn't quite sure what she wanted. The woman always found herself waking up at around at least ten in the morning but she hadn't kept track of time. The two had finally made it to an area with restaurants, shops, and bars about. Elizabeth had every intention of ignoring the bars, until they passed on and heard a conversation that peaked her interest. With the first words, "Have you heard.." the cowgirl would find herself ducking into the bar to listen to the rest.

Elizabeth would sit at the bar turned towards a table of men talking a mile a minute with slurred words already. The most sober of the table would speak loudly, "Did you hear that more and more marines are sailing the blues? They're cracking down on delinquents like us hard. Best watch your backs." The green haired female would blink and begin to speak before the bartender interrupted her thoughts, "Buy something or leave." Elizabeth would huff and puff before pulling out a small bit of beli, "Fine. Give me something. Anything." As the bartender scurried off, the woman would listen more to the conversation. One man had obviously asked about how this situation occured, so the man was speaking again, "Some.. crazy ass pirates went and killed a bunch of poor souls in the Enies... or so it's been said." With a concerned face, Elizabeth would turn in her seat to look for Loki, assuming he had followed her in. As she did, the bartender would place a drink beside her and she'd had him her cash. After watching Elizabeth take a simple mouth full, the bartender would leave once again.

The woman would swallow before looking at her glass, "Sadly, that's really good." With a quick shake of the head, Elizabeth would turn towards Loki, once more, "This doesn't sound very good. What do you think will happen now?"

WC: 500
TWC: 769

4So it Begins... (Event Task) Empty Re: So it Begins... (Event Task) Tue May 31, 2016 9:47 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
Loki and Elizabeth were making their trek towards a wherever a particular tasty smell was coming from when Elizabeth was sidetracked. She veered off the main road and into a building off to her side. She ducked into a bar rather quickly and much to Loki's surprise as she had protested alcohol just a moment ago. A smirk rose to his face as he wasn't entirely against the idea of a morning beverage but he thought it was strange none the less that Elizabeth darted into the bar.

"And here just a moment ago you were sooooo against going anywhere close to booze. I knew you were a true alcoholic at heart."

He would joke around as he followed Elizabeth into the bar. The bar was surprisingly full of people for an earlier morning, and excessively loud for one too. It took a moment for him to make out any words from the mess of shouting but he was able to pick apart a few lines here and there.

"Did you hear that more and more marines are sailing the blues? They're cracking down on delinquents like us hard. Best watch your backs."

It was strange indeed. Why on earth would the marines be coming down into the blues with a main force. Something must have something and something big at that for the navy to take such a dire action. He needed to get his hands on a News Coo... Anything having to do with marines was usually headline in the News Coo so that was probably his best option of finding out anything even if it was highly exaggerated to make the Navy look better. Elizabeth must have heard the same, taking a sip from a newly acquired drink she brought up her concerns.

"Well if the Marines are flooding into the blues now it could calm down a lot of pirate and revolutionary activity. As for us though it doesn't mean much as we aren't wanted or affiliated with them. Even so we would probably want to stay away from them just to avoid the hassle of dealing with them."

860 wc total

5So it Begins... (Event Task) Empty Re: So it Begins... (Event Task) Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:14 am

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
The green haired woman would pay every bit of attention she had towards Loki. The woman would nod before turning towards the bar and taking a quick moment to lay down her head. She would think about Loki's words and listen to the mindless chatter of those around her. Many words would be spread about the attack in the Enies and the marines before Elizabeth decided that she had heard it all. So, her attention would turn to back to Loki, as her head raised. Well, it would have been had she not seen the drink still pretty full in front of her. With a sigh, Elizabeh would pick the drink up and take yet another mouthful before swallowing. "Ya know.. this is really good. You should have one." The woman would say before turning to her young friend with a grin, "You best keep your smart remarks to yourself. I don't think I can handle any more." Elizabeth would speak those words before the blonde had a chance to even think of a smart thing to say.

Whether the duo would stay in the bar was completely up to the younger blonde. Elizabeth at this point had absolutely no preference considering she had already started drinking. This would leave them time to stay and listen to the ramblings of drunk mean cursing the marines or cursing each other. Thus would leave time for the green haired woman to remember the very first time she had ever met the poor soul sitting next to her. Of course, they had met in a bar but during that time, Elizabeth drank for fun.
[Done!]

WC: 280
TWC: 1,049

6So it Begins... (Event Task) Empty Re: So it Begins... (Event Task) Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:41 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
Loki would sit at the bar with Elizabeth a little longer. The duo had a genuine interest in the topic at hand... Although Elizabeth's interest in her beverage may be taking priority. There was a lot of chatter about a pirate attack on Enies Lobby. However to Loki this was quite surprising. Since long before his time, or even his father's time aspiring pirates have been busting their way through Enies in a similar fashion. He wasn't sure what the marines saw but apparently they thought this was their opportunity to shut things down for good or rather a few years to come. Perhaps they didn't see any real threats anymore... Maybe that was the case in terms of pirates but there were plenty of skilled individuals still roaming the blues. Elizabeth broke his train of thought as she brought a now empty glass down from her lips. Giving a small sigh of delight as she finished her 'tasty' beverage she recommended he have one himself before moving the discussion to another topic.

"Yea Yea... Maybe next time, I'm not too thirsty yet. Ha we'll see if I can't squeeze one or two quick ones in."

He poked and prodded at girl with his last quirk. It was all fun and games of course. With Elizabeth now finished with her drink he spun himself around his bar stool and got himself back up on his two feet. He still wanted to grab a bite to eat before the newly formed crew decided to form any new dastardly plans.

~ Exit ~

1126 wc total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum