One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
So it begins; Territory Invaded [Event Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
So it begins; Territory Invaded [Event Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
So it begins; Territory Invaded [Event Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
So it begins; Territory Invaded [Event Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
So it begins; Territory Invaded [Event Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
So it begins; Territory Invaded [Event Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
So it begins; Territory Invaded [Event Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
So it begins; Territory Invaded [Event Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
So it begins; Territory Invaded [Event Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
Spoiler:

Doing what he did best; Raphael was roaming the streets of Yotsuba. This had become almost routine for the young pirate captain. The routine he had fallen into annoyed the man, as he wanted to switch it up. He honestly wanted to leave the west, but was currently unable to do so. In turn here he was once again wandering the streets of Yotsuba. Things had been progressing rather smoothly for him recently. Raphael's crew seemed to be growing by the day, although one person who had been apart of his crew seemed to disappear without a trace. It didn't bother him however because he felt as if people were going to do as they pleased regardless of their bonds with people. In other words Raphael knew how to let go of relationships with people easily. On top of that he had gained his most powerful ally yet in the form of Dr.Jaeger.

The sun was especially hot today causing Raphael to become parched. Even though he had been wandering aimlessly he was close to a bar that he frequented. After a few turns down streets and about 10 minutes of walking straight Raphael arrived at the bar, which was named The F.L. Clover. The larger sign of the four leaf clover looked rather worn down. Raphael entered and was immediately greeted by the bartender. "Welcome back Buddha." The owner of the establishment, Tyson, was a man who was more geared to accommodate pirates as opposed to Marines. Due to coming here various times and helping the man out before, Raphael had gained the mans trust for the most part. "Looks like your bounty had gone up a little since the last time I've seen you." Raphael shrugged as he moved towards the bar. "Probably..."

"Let me just get lemonade." The bartender nodded and began whipping up some lemonade from scratch for Raphael. Tyson quickly finished finished the drink, poured it into a glass, and slid it to Raphael. "Thanks." While thanking Tyson for the drink Raphael had reached for the drink and downed it. "Phew, Doesn't get better than your lemonade Tyson." The bartender smiled to the praise. "As a drinker provider those words mean a lot. Oh yeah you need to start being careful. Word is after the incident at Enies the Marines are in a frenzy." Raphael raised a eye brow. "Who'd you hear that from?" Without another word the bartender pointed to two men who had been sitting in the back of the bar. Raphael looked over his shoulder to the men. After a few seconds of staring Raphael figured further investigation might bear fruit.

Raphael placed both hands on the table once he reached the two informants. They both had larger mugs of bear in front of them. "So what's this about the marines having this hissy fit." The larger of the two men looked at Raphael as if he were crazy. "Who the hell do you think you are to interrupt our drink?" Raphael stood up straight and sighed, placing both his hands on his hips. "It would be better for you both to just answer my question. That way I won't have to resort to violence." The  larger silver haired man frowned and shot up. "Is that right pipsqueak?!" The large man had gotten a step closer, so that Raphael had to lean his head back to look at the man in the eyes. "Trust me you don't want to do this..." Tyson who was cleaning glasses behind the bar chuckled to himself by what was about to happen.

"Say another word and I'll drop you right here!" Raphael calmly reached around the man and picked up his drink. He looked down at the substance in the mug and swished it around. "Have it your way." Raphael splashed the beer into to the face of the large man, before smacking him in the side of the head with the mug causing it to shatter. The silver haired man stumbled to the side while gripping his face. Raphael quickly stepped to the side and with a well timed jab stabbed the man in the neck with the broken glass with he still held in his hand. The large man began to gurgle blood as his lungs filled with the red substance. He dropped to the ground and began bleeding out on the floor. "Sorry Ty. I got carried away." Tyson waved  Raphael off. "It's fine..." Tyson whistled which caused two men to come from the back and retrieve the body and deal with it.

Raphael turned his attention back to the remaining informant. "So are you able to answer a simple question?" Raphael asked while sitting in the newly opened seat. The man who had in that instance became terrified of Raphael nodded his head. "The marines are tightening up their security over the blues, due to the crew that attacked Enies Lobby. They're going after any pirate that causes to much trouble, as they may be a potential threat to the Marines." Raphael reached over the table and smacked the head of the armor clad man. "See was that so hard? Now tell any and everyone you see that Raphael Vega and the Prajna Family is not afraid of any marine." Raphael stood and approached Tyson. The golden eyed pirate placed some Beli on the bar counter and walked towards the door waving to Tyson. "See ya later."

Word Count: 905
Task Completed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum