One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey Empty Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:07 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
Beginning:

-

2Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey Empty Re: Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:38 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin

Ohara the island of seemingly endless knowledge and wisdom. There are thousands if not millions of books,scrolls, and other literary rarities that many people within the world would do anything for. Some so rare that one could make a small fortune off of a single book or scroll. Raphael had been spreading time here looking for information about his home island. A search that kept coming up empty for him; attempting to alleviate his frustrated mind the rookie pirate captain went for a stroll. As per his usual manner, Raphael walked casually and aimlessly. Visibly he looked relaxed, however his mind roamed to many different subjects. It went from what he was going to eat that day to where he wanted to be in the years to come and everything in between. Raphael by this point was going through the motions, not paying much attention to the people around him.

"Coming through! Make way!" Several voices shouted. Their words aimed at the Ohara residents, who were going about the usual business. At first many were reluctant to simply move out of the way of these unknown men, however they soon began noticing the banner that the men were carrying. It was that of a noble. The young noble himself was surrounded by various types of guards, as they basically bulldozed their way towards the main library of the island. In other words it was this islands pride and joy, so what was the noble's purpose for coming here? After the "invading" party reached  the mighty tree the head scholar of Ohara exited from the library. "What is it that you want from us?" The wall of guards opened allowing the noble to step forward. "You're rarest books, scrolls, and everything of the like of course!" Spoke the young noble as he stepped forward. A chain firmly gripped in his left hand led to a collar. That collar was gripping the neck of a large gorilla.

"I'm a collector of rare items you see, so that's why I've come here!" The young noble threw his arms up flamboyantly as he spoke. The head scholar began shaking his head. "Unfortunately we cannot accommodate you're request." The Noble immediately dropped his arms and began giving the head scholar a look that could kill, or rather a look that said 'I'll kill you'. "Do you know who I am? I am Julius IV! I am a Noble!" The scholar took a step back from Julius and before he could speak Raphael walked between the two men. Raphael stopped just as Julius began yelling. The golden eyed man who had just been deep in his thoughts couldn't ignore the obnoxious noble. He slowly turned to face Julius. "Shut the hell up." Raphael made a face as the words rolled off of his tongue. The face of Julius began turning red. It was obvious that the words and expression of Raphael had angered.

"How da-" Raphael put his finger up to his mouth vertically. "Shhh, I was serious. I doubt anyone cares about what you have to say." This caused the young noble to boil over. If Raphael knew better he could've sworn that steam was coming from the ears of Julius. "Emilia! Aaron!" Two figures began shifting through the crowd and came to the forefront. Emilia was a brown skinned woman, with golden eyes, and long silver hair. The armor clad woman casually stood in front of Julius with both hands and her head with a grin on her face. Aaron was far more prim and proper. He was a young male with ear and a tail similar to a lion cub. He donned a Rapier across the back of his waist with a short sword at his side. The two already knew what Julius wanted from them and that was to handled to insolent man in front of them.

Raphael smiled as the two came to stand in between him and Julius. A gleam of excitement could be seen in his eyes, but was immediately replaced with curiosity as he actually began to pay attention to the woman standing in front of him. Something about her seemed oddly familiar. It was as if he had seen her before, perhaps it was someone who looked similar to her. He concluded that it was a memory of a person, but the memory wasn't within his grasp. Why was that? He must have been a infant. It was the only thing that would make sense. Raphael's train of thought became interrupted by the advancement of Emilia and Aaron. The armor clad woman was the first to reach Raphael. She attacked him with two quick jabs towards his head. Her movements on par with his own, Raphael could only throw his arms up in defense. The attacks connected with his arms, but this caused Raphael to lose sight of Aaron who had changed his course and was stabbing straight towards the ribs of Raphael. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as the golden eyes of Raphael moved to see Aaron approaching him. "Shit.."

The words immediately flowed from his mouth. "Unfortunately, I cannot allow you all to attack my Captain in such a manner." Metal clashing rang out over all in attendance. Raphael jumped back putting space between him and Emilia."You're late..." Raphael's gaze once again became focused on Emilia. Aaron remained calm and jumped back from the newcomer. The two guard dogs of Julius seemed a bit perplexed. "Oh my apologies Captain. Oh hello everyone I am Noble Von Jaeger. Well I suppose I am a pirate now." Julius's jaw dropped. "Hello there young Julius. How's your Father doing." The crowd around them went into a uproar of murmurs and whispers. "Von, what the hell are you doing here protecting this filth?!" Von adjusted his glasses as a smile stretched across his face. "Why protecting my Captain of course."

"You can't be serious!" The expression on the face of the pink haired scientist changed as his gazed burned into the eyes of Julius. The young noble became shook by the eyes of Von and stumbled back. "Kill them! Kill them both!"Emilia and Aaron without anymore words needed enclosed on Raphael and Von. "Captain I have a special gift for you. However it will have to wait until we deal with this." Von found himself clashing swords with Aaron as the words left his mouth. Emilia had charged towards Raphael, but the tactical minded man darted towards Aaron who had locked blades with Von. Raphael closed the gap between them easily and swung at the boys head. Aaron however was very aware of the approaching pirate and drew his secondary blade using his free hand.

Raphael immediately halted his punch when he saw the blade moving to intercept his fist. Von smiled and quickly sent a kick to the stomach of Aaron. As Aaron stumbled back Raphael quickly capitalized on the opening. Emilia had been trailing behind Raphael the entire time, but instead of clashing Raphael she would see Von cut off her path to Raphael. When the golden eyed pirate saw Von's leg connect with the stomach of Aaron he planted his foot and shadowed the movement of Aaron. Von on the other hand had spun around Raphael and couched aiming a precise attack towards the stomach of Emilia. The blade ripped through her armor and skin, but only enough for a minor wound. That however was all Von needed. Emilia stumbled past Von.  Raphael had followed up Von's kick with a barrage of body shots. Due to their movements Aaron could not counter and was dealt blow after blow in the same spots.

Von had already began moving back towards Aaron when Emilia stumbled past him. Before Aaron could regain his composure Von had closed the distance between them and began attacking him with his sword, each attack coming from a different angle. After the combined attacks from Raphael and Von, Aaron dropped to the ground motionless in a puddle of blood. Emilia by this point had regained her composure, however her body would not move like she wanted it to. "She is yours to finish Captain. She should be feeling the affects of my blade by now." Without speaking a word Raphael darted towards Emilia. The distance between them was closed in an instant; she had tried to attack Raphael but Emilia could not feel her body properly, it was numb.

Raphael quickly gripped the head of Emilia and slammed it into the ground causing a small crater to form from the impact. "They lacked experience." Raphael mumbled as he stood up and looked directly at Julius. "Do they really know what it means to kill or be killed." Julius who had a terrified look on his face began backing up slowly before fleeing. His men right behind him. Raphael's gaze remained trained on Julius as he fled

"Von.."

"I already know. Free the primate and hurt little Julius."

Raphael began hearing groaning coming from his feet. It appeared Emilia was tougher than he thought. Raphael kneeled down and began tapping the head of the woman. "I'm not going to kill you, but I do want to know. Where are you from?" Emilia began groaning more before her eyes managed to open. "Where are you from..." Raphael said again with a hint of impatience in his tone. Emilia began staring at Raphael. This was the first time that she was actually looking at the man. "I'm from the East Blue." Raphael sighed to himself slightly. "Where in the East Blue." The armor clad woman gripped her head due to the massive headache she had gotten from Raphael's attack. Emilia recognized Raphael and his features more than anything. "I'm from the same place as you...Olym." Raphael's eyes widened; this was the first time in a long time the pirate captain had felt this level of shock. "Everyone from that island was supposed to have gotten killed." Emilia closed her eyes and continued gripping her head. "I was taken from the island as a child." Tears began rolling down her face. "This is impossible. How?!" Raphael stood and shook his head. "I don't know, but I'm going to find out." This was the first time that Raphael had felt a sense of hope since he was a child. If this one woman was from his island than it was possible that there were other people and they could tell him what happened on the island. Pushing those thoughts to the back of his mind Raphael once again began focusing on the task at hand. The golden eyed pirate, along with his crew member gave chase to Julius.

1st Task Done
Word Count: 1,783|1,750

3Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey Empty Re: Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:27 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin

"Von when we catch up you free the gorilla and I'll handle Julius."

"Of course."

The two chased after the fleeing Noble. The group was out of sight, so Raphael figured that they had gotten away, but seeing as this was an island they couldn't have gotten that far. Unless they boarded their ship and had left. Luckily in the time that had passed that would have been quite impossible. The two continued to run and could see a group coming into sight. The closer they got the more that Raphael realized that the group wasn't Julius. It was someone else. "Captain there's roughly 30 something men up ahead." Raphael sighed slightly. It appears they were going against a while crew of men. "Our plan of action does not change. We'll just have to clear them as quickly as possible." Von nodded as the two stopped due to reaching the group. Raphael and Von stopped a few feet away from the group.

A single man stood in front of the large group of bounty hunters. He wore all black but did not have on a shirt only a thin trench coat styled jacket. He wore overalls under the jacket. His hair was red with blonde tips. "Oi Oi Oi, were ya goin in such a hurry?" Raphael looked the man dead in his eyes; no fear could be seen in Raphael's gaze. "That's a scary look you've got there." Kano mocked to Raphael. "Move out of the way. I don't have any business with you." Raphael paused and began cracking his knuckles. "I could just move you myself." Kano began laughing. "You've certainly have spunk." He spun around looking at his men , then returned to facing Raphael. "You're certainly outnumbered by a good amount of people." Raphael tilted his head to the side as a genuine look of confusion covered his face. "Is that supposed to mean something?"

Word Count: 318 Total Word Count: 318

4Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey Empty Re: Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:00 pm

Dynamo Jack

Pirates
Pirates

Dynamo Jack
After the whole situation with those marines who had gotten stranded on Ohara, Trently attempted to take their raft to set sail but midway the raft had come apart and broke like paper on water. Having to swim back to the island, Trently was quite pissed and aggravated with everything at this point. Once Trently reached Ohara's Shore, then he was truly pissed since he had to walk around in absolutely drenched clothing. "I knew I shouldn't have taken the raft" Trently grunted toward himself as he made a sour face of disappointment. Before making his way up to the town, he emptied his shoes of any sand and muck. Dashing up a rocky terrain hill, Trently pounces from boulder to rock and rock to boulder as he made his way up the island with ease. Trently peered his eyes all around the island as he made his way up the island, he covered his eyes away from the sun and he searched for the nearest town. Soon enough the town of Ohara came into view along with Trently making his way into our view by beginning to stroll toward the town with still a mug and pissy type face. Slowly entering the town of Ohara a intriguing scenario is presented to Trently. Pirates from what it seemed had been in a large number all together with Raphael and another odd person in the midst of the scene, Trently luckily arrived right on time and had not missed too much action. There was a strange man who appeared to be leading the pirates, one of the words that came from the man's mouth which was clearly directed toward Raphael was "You're certainly outnumbered by a good amount of people.". Once Trently heard those words come out from the mouth of who he supposed was the leader of those gang of pirates, Trently entered the fram. Words from Raphael also entered the fram as he exclaimed "Is that supposed to mean something" is what Raphael spoke before Trently exclaimed as well "It doesn't man jack shit!". Sprinting into the plethora of pirate's location, Trently prepares a rankyaku just for them and attempts to release it as if he was kicking a soccer ball that was about to penetrate it's goal.

Word Count: 391   Stamina Left: 295

Move Used:

5Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey Empty Re: Chapter 3: Disturbance|Prey Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:43 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku

Aizen smirked as he walked out of the Grand Library with his mouth open showing his many rows of teeth."Which direction." Aizen asked the head of the library, a man he was acquainted with after protecting the library from thieves. It seemed like some more had come to try and take precious history. Now he couldn’t let that happen could he? The scholar would point towards the east as Aizen broke out in a full sprint towards the place where him and a blue haired boy had destroyed a pirate ship. As he ran he would hear the voice of the scholar over the wind say “Aizen! The man that are chasing them has Golden Eyes, so please thank him when you see him.” The shark would nod as he jumped into the air his lower body turning into smoke as he shot forward at a much faster speed towards the beach. Golden Eyes? Could it be the same guy who had helped him take down those shit example of pirates. Hopefully it was, he was suppose to be meeting him on some island but had forgotten.

Laughing ever so slightly he continued to fly forward as he saw a lot of people running around. He himself was only 10 meters in the air. His enhanced eyesight allowed him to see the brown skin and shaggy hair of the Golden Eyed boy running with some man. In the distance jumping on some rocks he would see blue hair that was quite pointy. Blue Hair? Damn, it seemed like it was a reunion of some sort. As Aizen would begin to descent he would hear some words being exchanged. Most of them were jumbled, though he did hear the word outnumber. Whoever the other people were had to be talking about Golden eyes, so it seemed those were the enemy. Coming to a shaky landing as he ran, stumbling a tad bit towards Golden Eyes he would come to stand next to him, with the other guy standing on his right. Hm? He hadn’t met him before.”Yo Golden Eyes, I heard you were helping solving a problem and according to those scrubs you are outnumbered.” said Aizen as he opened his mouth showing over 50 K9s in his mouth. Turning his head towards the group who seemed to be holding some kind of flags he would say “Now let's get this bloodfest started, I haven’t ate in days.” 

Word Count: 418 Total Word Count: 418

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum